The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 178 / Power: 9
BlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlickBassy is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest edition for Hunting VBs in Vietnam

Yo Reddy69 who is asking for your opinion. If you inclination is towards the international thread, why don't u just go there and leave us here in peace.

You don't know the purpose of the thread and kept harping on asking the mod to put this one to the international section. can open your eyes and not look at the discussion at skin deep.
Old 20-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
JohnWuSeh is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raddy69 View Post
I wonder if the moderators can move this thread to the international section ? Clearly this thread does not belong here .
if you say it once, you can pass it on as a suggestion. But to repeat this 3 times! what do you call it? Insistence.

how do i define insistence? You can see it in your daily urging. Other synonyms are arm twisting, imploration, petition, solicitation, clamouring, pressuring.

what is suggestion: It can be statement or a casual remark, maybe an inference or an input.

You say your say, it reveals a lot about you. I like to see how you back-peddle now.
Old 20-09-2015, 02:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 10
FishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFishingPartner is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I wonder if the moderators can move this thread to the international section ? Clearly this thread does not belong here .
Ah Rad ah Rad ah. Did I post my Papua experience in the wrong place too? Sorry Hor ! I tot here can post Anything under the sun or did you usurp the forum owner. I think this forum should be changed to RaddyBoyForum.nz By the way are you a paying member or free loader. If you are a freeloader can don't make so many suggestions can or cannot. Once a year can already.
Old 20-09-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14514 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

This sounds like seaj the idiot where he questioned Sam about the running of this forum! Btw, I am a silent reader! Just to voice out when it is necessary! Sam had said ample time Liao, not happy you can leave anytime!
Old 20-09-2015, 03:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
Spector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpector69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Not interested in Vietnamese culture as I am still having trouble understanding Singaporean culture . No need to show off your knowledge to me . I can smell a conman from very far away .

Well said. His skin is as thick as the elephant. TS really have lots of bullshit . Had a good laugh reading all his posts

PS : This thread should really be at the International section.
ជំរាបសួរ
chomreabsuor bon ah

Sometimes back I wrote a story about Cambodia and now worried I will be sanction by you. Can I seek clarification if I continue will Mod ban me or will there be other repercussion ? I am very scared now. I can't sleep and jump each time someone knock on my door. I should be getting some advice now on migrating to Thailand or some place I can hide till the coast is clear.

To my readers I like to put out a caveat: please I am remorseful now, and don't hurt me if I have cause offence in my writings. Please have mercy on me. I meant no ill wills. Can I retract, redact and cancel my story ?
Old 20-09-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Femalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFemalepartner deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I have already stated that any new thread in international section will be deleted! My job is to merge any new thread into existing one! Hunting vb is easy task if you read some sig in the wetnam thread !
Dear Moderator

Please don't delete my thread. My name is Mew from Thailand. 70% of my story is in Singapore, 20% of the story on the net because Ray my Boyfriend likes to cyber me last time, and 10% of the story is in BKK. Do you want to relocate my thread to International or maybe I start a thread in Heart of the Matter. But don't put it in Dome 1,2,3 because I am not a FL. Does Singapore belong to International since I am a Thai? I am confused. I wanted to write on my stories from Morocco and turkey but now hesitate for fear of repercussions.

P/s my English is Not good but I am good in arts.
Old 20-09-2015, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 0
BlueFinTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moderator88 View Post
I have already stated that any new thread in international section will be deleted! My job is to merge any new thread into existing one! Hunting vb is easy task if you read some sig in the wetnam thread !
Dear Moderator

I want to protest about another thread on SG scholar sleeping wirh 50 AMDK. I have no issue if it is sg dua kee but the story originated from one Ivy League school.

I went to school in America too. But that is during the Jurassic era and also another story. Ok ok I was distracted. Come back to my SUGGESTION, please remove the said thread or I kick your sorry ass. I don't mean that your ass should apologise but ....
Old 20-09-2015, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 163 / Power: 10
HunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHunnyCame888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am a silent reader for the last 10 years so no one is more silent than I.
Can I remind posters and imposters not to cloud the threads. Just stay focused on the core points of the thread and not digress from the main tissues.
Old 20-09-2015, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 107 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14514 / Power: 13
Silentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond reputeSilentreader88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunnyCame888 View Post
I am a silent reader for the last 10 years so no one is more silent than I.
Can I remind posters and imposters not to cloud the threads. Just stay focused on the core points of the thread and not digress from the main tissues.
How can u be more silent than I am? I don't even post in wetnam thread, I just read silently!
Old 20-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 0
FishyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am so silent you don't even hear a rat's Fart from me.
Old 21-09-2015, 12:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 0
mifa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Talk is Cheap, enough all these stupid discussion.
Back to our lesson.

I learn a lot since June 2013. Thanks to H88 whom bring me to Vietnam to see see pretty ladies. i used to look for prostitute but after H88 teaching, i hate prostitute, the most is visit bia om to remove their panties and dig pussy. Now I mainly target decent girls, whenever i go Vietnam, 1 phone call many VBs queue up to meet me.

Now let me teach u abit

The correct way to handle a VB; 99% of Singapore men will not be able to do.

Because we are brought up "to care".

The right way is "don't care".
Don't bother what they do.
Don't bother to control them.
Don't bother with their friends.
Don't listen to their stories.
Don't trust what they tell you.
Don't be angry with them.
Don't need to feel sad for them.
Don't need to plan future.
Don't talk about money.
Last and the least; don't listen to their father dying, mother sick; sisters schooling; house collapsing; dog give birth; uncle getting married........ because all this got nothing to do with "your happiness".

Before I forget....... what they do to you; you return "double". (classic H88 theory)

If you don't understand; you are just one of the 99.99% idiot that don't.
在家时:忠信孝悌 >>你出去:游戏人间
想你时:泪流满面 >>你假装:怜香惜玉
爱你时:相敬如宾 >>你享受:天天上床
恨你时:过河拆桥 >>你马上:另结新欢

以其人之道,还治其人之身。
Old 21-09-2015, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14389 / Power: 14
sanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond reputesanuuk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Dear karma I have the list of the people that you missed.

One of them is Hurricane88 the boh lan pa moderator.
Thought underaged gal pimp shd be at the top of the list! Btw, this kind of ppl is karma zero right?
Old 21-09-2015, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 18
Raddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to beholdRaddy69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Partly to do with the gahment. So easy yet you can't understand. ARE YOU A VIETNAMESE?

I called Hurricane88 boh lan par for reasons. One of them is sending someone on his behalf to speak for him. Like you did.

Of course nobody will admit it. Just like isaigon, MIFAcafe. They said they came out of their own will. The moment after I made statements about Hurricane88, his hooligan gang come and give their piece of mind to me.

To you is opinions, but not to others. Just like Rahgu said.
My business is to tell you, that you can't tell thing, which are damn apparent. Are you that naive?
And shouldn't you be the one who have to read properly first, not only read properly, but also to understand the context what TS trying to reach, before making your opinions.
Why must blame the garment ? Why can't you blame yourself

You have your issues with Hurrican88 Not me . And it doesn't mean that I am with H88. Don't bring the others of this forum into your dispute with H88 . If possible settle your issues with him face to face. And oh please don't hide behind a clone nick .

I am glad you realise that is my opinion. You have yours . I am hust asking a simple question with no hidden agenda . Why you need to get work up so much ? And by the way you shouldn't be telling me and the others what to do . I have not told you what to do right ? You and your gang are entitled to your opinions just like the rest of us here in this forum. This will be my last reply to you . Have a nice day .

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnWuSeh
if you say it once, you can pass it on as a suggestion. But to repeat this 3 times! what do you call it? Insistence.

how do i define insistence? You can see it in your daily urging. Other synonyms are arm twisting, imploration, petition, solicitation, clamouring, pressuring.

what is suggestion: It can be statement or a casual remark, maybe an inference or an input.

You say your say, it reveals a lot about you. I like to see how you back-peddle now.
You think I like to repeat myself ? Some people don't know how to read simple English . Can't everyone and anyone voice their opinions ? Anyway really just a simple question can generate a lot of negative response in this thread. Have a nice day .
Old 21-09-2015, 03:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 285 / Power: 13
henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!henabi is one of the Best!

since this topic is about hunting vb in vietnam...

fellows here mind sharing which are the places you hunt?

For me, its mainly cafes, shopping malls, and wechat.

recently, managed to hook up with a 25 y/o single mum who co-owns a japanese bar in hcmc dist 1.

after we had two fuck-filled nights together...now she's starting all the KC traps like:
"looking to get an apartment in HCMC, so that her 6 y/o son can study in hcmc",
"already short-listed a few apartments and need about 500 mil dong for downpayment... currently she has around 200 mil",

planning to head back to hcmc in nov... should I continue to hook up with her? Or just fo?
Old 21-09-2015, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
FetPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Why must blame the garment ? Why can't you blame yourself

You have your issues with Hurrican88 Not me . And it doesn't mean that I am with H88. Don't bring the others of this forum into your dispute with H88 . If possible settle your issues with him face to face. And oh please don't hide behind a clone nick .

I am glad you realise that is my opinion. You have yours . I am hust asking a simple question with no hidden agenda . Why you need to get work up so much ? And by the way you shouldn't be telling me and the others what to do . I have not told you what to do right ? You and your gang are entitled to your opinions just like the rest of us here in this forum. This will be my last reply to you . Have a nice day .

You think I like to repeat myself ? Some people don't know how to read simple English . Can't everyone and anyone voice their opinions ? Anyway really just a simple question can generate a lot of negative response in this thread. Have a nice day .
So am i this clouded by the haze? And can TS post here!?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1