The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-10-2007, 11:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Quote:
Originally Posted by D.o.P View Post
Be decent friend, why not. Just careful don't overspent on her. If you want her, you must accept her family and relatives too. Find out her family background bit by bit.
If just friends .. mi would go dutch with her
Old 16-10-2007, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1995 / Power: 18
JediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant futureJediSkull has a brilliant future
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

yup. some china gals prefer singapore, some dun. so quite easy to tell who is genuine wanna be stead wif u.

maybe some of them prefer sgrean dicks...... its quite funny to see these young fresh china gals in my sch having more endowed breasts than our local mei meis. can't say the same for dick comparisons between the different nationalities liao. anyway tat's juz a stereotype. In one of the documentaries i watched, there was one ang moh wif a super small dick!
Old 16-10-2007, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 542 / Power: 23
Niceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of lightNiceman is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Sure, a Sg guy can be friend , normal friend with PRC gers..... cos my bro ever said, " She has friends!!!! "
Old 17-10-2007, 09:05 AM
marine boy

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Sure, a Sg guy can be friend , normal friend with PRC gers..... cos my bro ever said, " She has friends!!!! "
Oops yep alot of 'friends' .... but maybe we should say 'platonic friends' heehee
Old 15-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

Hi bros hornyclown, sorry to use your posting board.

Want a FB but she(my PRC frd) is looking for true frd. She not into sex for now(rejected by her siah). I not sure whether want to continue this frdship. She likes me(maybe i help her too much, eg lodging.tuition,company,etc) and i like her too.

Advice bros?

Below is her outfit pic
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...8/compress.jpg
Old 15-01-2008, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 19
Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!Heart Break Kid is one of the Best!
Lightbulb Re: Can a sg guy and a PRC be friends? --- platonic friends without any sexual relati

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Hi bros hornyclown, sorry to use your posting board.

Want a FB but she(my PRC frd) is looking for true frd. She not into sex for now(rejected by her siah). I not sure whether want to continue this frdship. She likes me(maybe i help her too much, eg lodging.tuition,company,etc) and i like her too.

Advice bros?

Below is her outfit pic
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/j...8/compress.jpg
Pure friendship .. she got no reasons to use your money
Old 15-01-2008, 10:36 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1397 / Power: 0
lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning lightning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niceman View Post
Yo it seems that thu topic strike u very much and how was the yield of ur adventure. Hope that it was fruitful
Old 16-01-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Advice bros?
Cont. lor, of coz, spend wisely, time will proof everything...secondly, u married liao bo, if yes, stop it then....just be normal friend.
Old 16-01-2008, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 22
Orgasdo is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOrgasdo is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjkl View Post
think she is indeed making use of u..
Heard too many of such stories....n i agree.
Old 16-01-2008, 08:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
B-ice deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Its a 50/50 thingy... Not all PRC are $ grabber, there are some good souls ard for sure. Her decision to be a waitress could be a sign tat sought after a decent working life. Unless she moonlight la.....

Anyway, be on defensive mode, just as u get to know someone deeper u may be 'blinded' by love & when the trick like her mother need medical attention urgently and need $$.... u will find it hard to say no.

Be Well bro.....
Old 18-01-2008, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
gula deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think there is a larger question whether a man and a woman friends .... ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1