The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-02-2007, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
2dv8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Anyone had overseas fling with colleagues or business partners?

Interesting thread I must say this one is, and brought back some shiok memories to share with bros here.

Years ago I was working in an creative group in sg as snr mgt in-charge of group projects. Job sees many acct managers, think 25 of them, reporting to me... one of which is this married gal with big bright eyes, pixie like face, querky like nose ..,makes for very appealing kawai face yeah..at that time she's like 26 or 27 yrs old...

Remember one late evening she emailed me for help with pitching to Far East... and due to work load, told her can only meet after office hours and dinner (cos was servicing some major oversea client over dinner) and so arranged to meet after 8.30 pm in office.

Meeting started, and she was perched on my desk, attired in this skirt and blouse which can see the outline of bra and the faintest nipple shape.. I was already feeling horny and her smell and the faint outline of her nipple did not help as we discussed the project & possible campaign strategies to propose..

Some of the strategies led to funny moments as we started joking and imagining comedic situations.. she then stood out stating that she needs a pee break.. n somehow fell into my lap.... which immediately trigger an resurrgence of my hardon.. and I think she felt it.. cos she looked at me with a raised eyebrow and suggested that maybe I needed a pee break too..

my response was to pinch her butt and told her to come back quick.. her response to that pinch led me to think she did not mind cos she mmmed and said something to that effect of'' mmmm, i like.." and so since then, whenever opportunity presents itself, whether in groups or alone, we would pinched each other butt somehow ....quite shiok and a turn on especially when among other colleagues ...

This mild flirtation progressed further over other sessions of strategy discussion, then one day it led to her sitting on my sitting on my lap, which obviously brought on an immediate my hard on.. she cheekily snaked her arm round to cup my hardon, saying that I am getting muscular.. in response I echoed the same while cupping her breasts.

At this time she was leaning against me; her back to my front, and my hands as stated were on her chest, cupping her breasts... she inclined her head and look at me, lips slightly open, with I think a slutty look and I gave in to my desire to ravage her,.. so I hungrily frenched her while squeezing her tits, just groping her furiously, my hard-on getting harder and harder.

Because of the ackward angle, she stood up and face me, her butt resting on against the edge of my desk.. I stood up and we continue our furious frenching.. I ripped her blouse apart , and her bra dwon to get at her breasts so to suckle her nipples like a starving baby... hearing her moans just turn me on even more, and so I turned her around and pull her blouse down, kissing her back, shoulders, nibbling on her ears to arouse her more. While my left hands continued to cup and squeeze her boobs, my right hand pull up her skirt, n started to finger her through her panties.. it was just wild intense animalistic sex....

By this time, her moan got louder, and drove me wilder.. I just pushed aside her panties and finger her clit and then slide my finger in.. finger fucking her while still groping her breasts and frenching her furiously... her panting got faster and louder... and came judging from the spasm-like buckling of her body, resting my table, panting away.

Unfortuntely, or fortunately.. I have not.. and I want to get my cock into her mouth... so i pull her up, push her down, n push her head towards my crotch.. C just unzipped me, and reached in to pull my throbbing cock out, and started to lick the forehead.. I grabbed a handful of her hair and started fucking her mouth.. boy was it good.... the memoriy of that rough rough mouth fuck did stay clear in my head till today... damned shiok especially as I shot loads of my jsm into her mouth till she nearly choked..

At the end we were done and spent.. it was just mind blowing, stressing relieving great sex, with no strings attached...

Since then, there were a few other ocassions, like on company retreats or holidays, or nites when we worked late for accounts pitching. Not sure if my other colleagues caught wind of it despite our carefulness.. but where raging hormones is concerned, I could not care less.. unfortunately, we stopped when she got pregnant (by her hubby) and after that I left that company so no more that sort of satisfying bonk anymore.

There might be bros who read this and disagreed that wives should be touched... this just happened then, and I am just sharing something that took place between a consenting man (me, young and lusty), and a consenting woman (young, not fulfilled and unsextisfied) at that time. No offence intended. For those who enjoyed the sharing, your upping my points is very appreciated. For those who are disgusted by it, I sincerely apologise and reiterate that I am not advocating that everyone should do a married woman. Thank you.
Old 08-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good post indeed bro. Any more interestings true FRs from other bros here?
Old 03-03-2007, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 20
SiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
I suggest better not. Go and find a WL on your trip, rather than facing someone you bonk in office everyday.

Also better not let your collegues know your personal habit unless they like to cheong also. Then can cheong together.
My office got this married office admin mgr with kid....(no offense..but chirstian some more hor)....seems to have something fishy going on with this single guy colleague .....

No proof yet, but I notice nowadays the guy always 'protect' her one and whatever goody stuff always reserve for her one.... recent trip overseas...he even pack up all the freebies given out for her even though she din go....
....and there's even more signs.....u know how it's like when u see a guy trying to chase a char bo...sometimes quite obvious one....

Also..go home time..I seem notice his phone ring...then he pack up...and she oso start pack up....and zoooooom... next minute both disappear liao.

I'm really tempted to kay-poh further.......and is this too much ?
Sometimes....really feel like tailing them ...., and see, after dark, if they ever go somewhere or any hanky panky......
Old 03-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Me too would like to share an experience sumtime ago. I used to work in a coy full of women. It was obvious that that there was a "supply more than demand". We had a few guys also working but they were very quiet and did not stand out. Me, bcos i interacted very closely with the ladies, i was somewhat a ladies man... lunch was usually 2 guys and about 6 to 8 ladies.

I was somewhat always horny.... had a few choices but was undecisive. I was tagged as " the rose amongst the thorns". Haha. I was then flirting with a very pretty lady who happen to be my understudy.... had a little ruba-ruba but never went full swing...... then a new colleague.... look quite plain and very "aunty" like dressing and hairstyle.

Me, being itchy, decided to suan her but creating small conversation..... eventually, i forced her to go for a haircut plus colouring and got her to use make-up. Sheesh... i was like a fashion consultant. After much persuassion, she agreed to go for it. The transformation was indeed awesome. From an auntie.. to a sexy vixen. That was when i started to think with my smaller head.... decided to woo her even though she married. It started with harmless touching here n there. Then came MSN messenger.... woah.... we started to talk and from a normal conversation it became more raunchy and explicit.... i was only interested if she shaved down there and her nips..... she started to reveal things which i was myself shocked to the extreme.

Then came CNY.... ( before this particular encounter i'd liked to say that she was often at my desk for some hanky-panky.... always slippery when wet. )
Decided to pop by her plc as her hubby was working...... came in saw her dress in a spaghetti strap with no bra and a very very loose pair of gym shorts..... It was inevitable for the natural to happen...... slurped her, tongue-fued, fingered.... u name it i gave.... jus seeing her eyes roll back was satisfaction for me... nice nips, always hardenning when stroked.

Took off me boxers and requested for bbbj, good suction. in my wildest dream/s, i would have never imagined a plian girl being so satisfying.....
Drew the curtain...... whacked non-stop for 25 mins...... jus couldn't cum. rested for another 5 mins........ strated to french...... then proceeded to whack again..... after 15 mins unloaded... both of us sweating. we cleaned up.... watched a bit of TV whilst still fingering her and nibbling on her nips.....
It was jus the start of many more descreet session to come.....

Sadly, i left that company. She was angry with me and we would never be back together again. BTWS, whilst i was having session wif her, i was also hanky-pankying with another colleague.... Alas....

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Old 04-03-2007, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 19
augustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaugustablue deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Had couple of overseas fling with business associates ... few years ago. One of which was when i was working in HongKong ... on projects and had to deal with one of the renouced Legal Firm in Hkg. The Data backup system that we sold to the company did not work well thus I have to trouble shoot the system. The IT manager definitely a eye opener ... sexy, dress to kill, huge boobs - 36C ... long hair ... but she was a bitch , screaming and yelling at us (poor vendor) ... thrashed and bashed in the freaking conf room infront of her boss. One night while testing the system (with the US base) ... I noticed that the IT manager was working late ... just curious as to what she was doing ... I crepted up to the doorway and peeped ... She was on the line talking to someone in English with a bitchy slang... maybe her man ... She was quite upset and I heard "If always have no time for me ... forget it ... just go back to your fucking wife!!" she yelled. As she turned around and saw me standing at the doorway. Oh Shit!! Quickly I went back to the cubicle ... hoping that she will not call the security ...

Nothing happened ... whew!! .. at about midnight she came out of her room .. walked over to my cubicle to check on my progress. Before she left the office ... "Hope you will keep that secret for me ..." as she gave me that wink ... So that fucking bitch !! The testing went on for 3 nites and on the last nite ... she was there again ... wow!! she was dressed really sexy ... looks like she had a date for the evening ... The clock ticked away as I work .. noticed that she did not leave the office ... the kay-poh me strolled over to peep again ... she was sobbing away ... Oh ... gunna aeroplane from that man again ... I quickly went back to my cubicle ...
She came out later and joined me ... we started chating ... the topic started on the programme and slowly ventured into personal ... my life ... her life ... while we talked ... I noticed that she was getting comfortable with me ... finally she wanted to go for supper and asked if I would join her .... "YES" ...

We had supper at one of the hotel cafeteria ... followed by beers at a nearby bar ... by then we were teasing each others ... folicking .... we end up in her apartment ... we had sex like the end of day!!
That relationship went on for a couple of months ... and when the contract ended so did the relationship.

Like many of the bros ... this type of relationship is always out there ... one just have to take chances ... but play your card properly ... otherwise the negative impact may happen!!

Old 04-03-2007, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1713 / Power: 21
KingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant futureKingBong has a brilliant future

To protect actual persons i will use imaginery names and places. P was a business associate overseas and we worked together on a project, mainly she was a translator for some documentation i was working. she was a divorcee with a teenage son.she was 40 but looked 10 years younger and she had almost perfect complexion with a good figure.we became gd friends and got along well and were able to chat and make jokes easily.once after working late,she take me to a place for dinner and she offered to send me back to the hotel. we were drinking, as her place was quite a dist i suggested why not stay at my hotel and she can go back next day since it was a weekend..."so nice of you..ok" she replied...hehe wat r frens for? i thought to myself. after washing up she was in bathrobe and naked under, cos i saw her clothes in the bathrm, and me also.being very considerate i make her coffee and offered to sleep on the floor,"no please we can share the bed"she pleaded.unwillingly i agreed.as we were quite tired, both of us dozed off quickly,and i remembered m last thot was her naked body under that robe....i woke up and as i opened my eyes her head was on my shoulder.slowly i disrobe her and myself and our bodies were intertwined.she was half asleep and before she can say anything my lips were locked with her.she murmured and gave in to my tounge and hands caressing her fair body.she was definitely enjoying it as I worked my way downwards to her pussy, it was already wet.that was the go-ahead for me and i missioned slowly till i camed.she was moaning softly and grabed my arms with spasms as we came together.i got up,washed and changed as i had a meeting in the morning.she continued in deep sleep and before i left thanked me for a wonderful time.i smiled and told her anytime. the project continued another month, and we had overnites whenever i was there. thereafter she got another job with overseas posting and we lost touch.
Old 05-03-2007, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 168 / Power: 22
Manudieliao is a Helpful and Caring SamsterManudieliao is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple h View Post
Me too would like to share an experience sumtime ago. I used to work in a coy full of women. It was obvious that that there was a "supply more than demand". We had a few guys also working but they were very quiet and did not stand out. Me, bcos i interacted very closely with the ladies, i was somewhat a ladies man... lunch was usually 2 guys and about 6 to 8 ladies.

I was somewhat always horny.... had a few choices but was undecisive. I was tagged as " the rose amongst the thorns". Haha. I was then flirting with a very pretty lady who happen to be my understudy.... had a little ruba-ruba but never went full swing...... then a new colleague.... look quite plain and very "aunty" like dressing and hairstyle.

Me, being itchy, decided to suan her but creating small conversation..... eventually, i forced her to go for a haircut plus colouring and got her to use make-up. Sheesh... i was like a fashion consultant. After much persuassion, she agreed to go for it. The transformation was indeed awesome. From an auntie.. to a sexy vixen. That was when i started to think with my smaller head.... decided to woo her even though she married. It started with harmless touching here n there. Then came MSN messenger.... woah.... we started to talk and from a normal conversation it became more raunchy and explicit.... i was only interested if she shaved down there and her nips..... she started to reveal things which i was myself shocked to the extreme.

Then came CNY.... ( before this particular encounter i'd liked to say that she was often at my desk for some hanky-panky.... always slippery when wet. )
Decided to pop by her plc as her hubby was working...... came in saw her dress in a spaghetti strap with no bra and a very very loose pair of gym shorts..... It was inevitable for the natural to happen...... slurped her, tongue-fued, fingered.... u name it i gave.... jus seeing her eyes roll back was satisfaction for me... nice nips, always hardenning when stroked.

Took off me boxers and requested for bbbj, good suction. in my wildest dream/s, i would have never imagined a plian girl being so satisfying.....
Drew the curtain...... whacked non-stop for 25 mins...... jus couldn't cum. rested for another 5 mins........ strated to french...... then proceeded to whack again..... after 15 mins unloaded... both of us sweating. we cleaned up.... watched a bit of TV whilst still fingering her and nibbling on her nips.....
It was jus the start of many more descreet session to come.....

Sadly, i left that company. She was angry with me and we would never be back together again. BTWS, whilst i was having session wif her, i was also hanky-pankying with another colleague.... Alas....
Wow Brother....this is one of the best real time story, a nerdy Aunty turn into a Sexy Vixen...good one
Old 05-03-2007, 03:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 21
triple h is a Helpful and Caring Samstertriple h is a Helpful and Caring Samster

bro Mun
Actually she was an ugly duckling in reality but after the transformation...woohoo.
Pity she was so worried about her other half finding out, but she did manage to get countless orgasms from me..........

So bros out there, use sum TLC......... u never know..... u may just have oysters for b'fast, lunch, dinner and supper.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

CAN I PEDIGREE U
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1