The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-11-2012, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 355 / Power: 14
Flirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Nice Decoration, Nice Ladies and Great massage

Bro, I'm. Sorry, the most is B cup... no big boobs.... but for me, it's the ambience and Great massage that counts.. nice ladies as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by uglyrabbit28 View Post
Didnt know this place provide services... went past a few times wanted to try but thought was high end spa...

Sorry i am a bit lazy... anyone can recommend who is the big boobs there? MILF or young also can.. important thing is must have gfe feel...
Old 02-11-2012, 11:57 PM
Samster

Flirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterFlirtz88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Thanks for the fantastic fr but yet remain discreet... we need to protect this afternoon sneak out for me....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argon22 View Post
Thank TS Flirtz88,
Well, the place is brand new so the comfort level is definite. convenient with attach shower... the gal servicing me seem little in size but the massage is v-good power pack. I guess she can deliver heavy if i wish to.
Was enjoying and relaxing during the massage that I doze off as well.
Finally came the GQ and i obliged... not really needing it but felt she deserve the extra.
cheers, argon22
Old 03-11-2012, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
bigfatman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can you shared wih me the location?
Old 05-11-2012, 12:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
kingfisher89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank TS for verifying the location. I have just visited a few days ago, massage by a MILF. She knows her job well and I had a wonderful massage. After chatting with her, I realised that she was formerly from another spa along Rangoon Road. She was quite popular there due to her massage skills. If not better than those certified massage that I had before. What a great find. I was also surprise that she provides happy ending, a real comfortable one (not the best I had before though) but good enough to leave me walking out as a happy man. While I was walking out, saw a quite young lady at the counter...:O Tried to find out more about her and intend to try her. Heard she was also an ang pai from another outlet. She also told that another young, pretty young lady joining them on Monday... wow... think I going to burn a hole in my pocket liao... :P

RTM: Sure, 100% will go on Monday to try the new syt, if not the young pretty lady I saw at the counter!!
Old 05-11-2012, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15876 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to TS for the location.
Tried the place, and will have to agree... it's a nice spa... very new, nicely done and clean. The towels are nice and fluffy too.
Had massage done by PRC.. definitely not the piano type but also not the hard type...to me it's semi-hard and sensual.
Anyway had a good 1 hour massage... and may rtm for someone I know there.
Thanks again TS for the tips.
TS.. will PM you.
Old 05-11-2012, 11:02 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
edmundyeong_99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,great sharing for ur massage, would u share contact on which area this spa open, wana give it a try....
Old 06-11-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Bro, I'm glad that you like this place that I introduced. Will up you for your nice but discreet fr.

I know who you referring to.. she's my all time favourite....

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Thanks to TS for the location.
Tried the place, and will have to agree... it's a nice spa... very new, nicely done and clean. The towels are nice and fluffy too.
Had massage done by PRC.. definitely not the piano type but also not the hard type...to me it's semi-hard and sensual.
Anyway had a good 1 hour massage... and may rtm for someone I know there.
Thanks again TS for the tips.
TS.. will PM you.
Old 06-11-2012, 01:15 AM
Samster

Bro, thank you for the detailed FR. I'm also pleased that you did not reveal the location and name of the girl. More importantly, we are here to share great find and hope more brothers will benefit. Life is short, play hard but safe... Let's protect this joint as long as we can. Will up you later.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingfisher89 View Post
Thank TS for verifying the location. I have just visited a few days ago, massage by a MILF. She knows her job well and I had a wonderful massage. After chatting with her, I realised that she was formerly from another spa along Rangoon Road. She was quite popular there due to her massage skills. If not better than those certified massage that I had before. What a great find. I was also surprise that she provides happy ending, a real comfortable one (not the best I had before though) but good enough to leave me walking out as a happy man. While I was walking out, saw a quite young lady at the counter...:O Tried to find out more about her and intend to try her. Heard she was also an ang pai from another outlet. She also told that another young, pretty young lady joining them on Monday... wow... think I going to burn a hole in my pocket liao... :P

RTM: Sure, 100% will go on Monday to try the new syt, if not the young pretty lady I saw at the counter!!
Old 06-11-2012, 05:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 16
blackie8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackie8 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro can share location n contact?
Old 06-11-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 17
notty1711 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynotty1711 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks TS for the contact, it was truly a nice place .
My FR as follows:

Ambience: 8
Clean, got soothing music, attached bath

Massage: 7.5
One of the best for MP with special endings, only lose out to the clean joints

I was told by my masseuse there are 2 there with solid massage and 2 with slightly lousier massage who i assume are younger coz my masseuse approaching milf age
I'm sure TS knows who they are so ask him. . Not me
Old 06-11-2012, 06:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 708 / Power: 20
JLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to beholdJLove is a splendid one to behold

Your inbox is full. Have up u to pass 100 pts with my humble pts

Pls share location and recommendations of the ladies. The FR did not really state names. Hope to try those sty types and those that can do good massage.

Tks
Old 06-11-2012, 07:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro

Please pm me. Your inbox full
Old 06-11-2012, 07:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
HardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHardcoreMassage is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi, bro flirtz88, can you please share the contact of this spa? Many thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 09:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
shermster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro can you please share the contact of this spa? Many thanks
Old 06-11-2012, 01:21 PM