The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-12-2009, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Spa by the Queen of Mosha

Feeling tired today so went down to the joint for some smoothing massage & mosha. Reach there saw EW & she intro.Kiss to me so went in to the room...... the rest quite standard but 1 plus point is that kiss mosha not only touch here touch there she give me some massage while she mosha me feel shiok. Her normal massage was quite gd too. She told me that she is working Part time only on Saturday , Sunday normal day after 7:30 cos she is working in the office & also knew dat she previously working together with Zhu Er & Lili at Balestier joint

Name : Kiss
Look : 6.5/10
Boob : Nice & handful
Hj : 7/10
Fingering : Yes (WET)
Mosha : 7.5/10
Massage : 7.5/10
Damage : $35 + 50 + 5 (Tips)
Rtf : yes
Old 20-12-2009, 09:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
DOM63 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can PM me the contacts

thanks
Old 20-12-2009, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iwantnehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can pm me contact...thanks.
Old 20-12-2009, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 19
CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jswk1 View Post
Went to do mosha for the first time today

FUCKING AMAZING!!!

name: crystal
mosha: fucking good 9/10
HJ: 8/10
BBBJ: 9/10

Wow, I've not met Crystal but after seeing your FR, may give it a try

thanks for the FR
Old 20-12-2009, 03:02 PM
Samster

CLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to allCLee2 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2406 View Post
Feeling tired today so went down to the joint for some smoothing massage & mosha. Reach there saw EW & she intro.Kiss to me so went in to the room...... the rest quite standard but 1 plus point is that kiss mosha not only touch here touch there she give me some massage while she mosha me feel shiok. ......
Rtf : yes
Finally a FR on KISS and her mosha skills. Thanks for the FR bro, have upped your points.

She will be my No 1 in my RTF list.
Old 20-12-2009, 10:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
LaSap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time posting thus pardon my short and sweet FR. Was there around 6pm, place is clean and cosy. Went in and immediately greeted by a lao chio. Led to the room and moments later, this SYT name YiYi came along.

Stripped into my suit and she gave the most erotic mosha i ever experienced.With her soft hands and fingers, tinkling down from the back to the butt, was already hard on when I headed to shower.

Bk in room, the massage was hard and good. Recommended for bros who love hard massage. GQ was popped after 30 mins or so. She stripped topless amd to my surprise, after carassing my didi, she gave me a breast fuck. It was an enjoyable sight and shortly I came. After service was superb. Wiped me clean with hot towel and gave me another good rub on the back.

Looks : 7.5
Massage : 8
Boobs : 7.5 ( more than a handful)
Damage : $80

They are having a promo at this time. This is indeed a great joint I wld recommend to all bros out there. Will surely rtf again
Old 21-12-2009, 10:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 23
pop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypop00eye deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried the joint last week.
Went there only see one lady so went into the room with her.
Dressed sexy and can touch and roam anywhere.
But her massage and mosha skills far from the rest I've tried in the other joint.
So not very enjoyable and I did not ask name.
I over heard her on the phone that her name is Kelly nonetheless.
Damage 35+50
So stopped being pissed as she is also just earning a living.
Hope her skills will improve.

Its a nice place and I wanna try again.
Just hope dun kena Kelly again... Sorry...
Old 21-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 289 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3615 / Power: 20
hotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond reputehotguy2406 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CLee2 View Post
Finally a FR on KISS and her mosha skills. Thanks for the FR bro, have upped your points.

She will be my No 1 in my RTF list.
Thanks Bro actually EW asked me to start a thread for her new TN but was so busy last 2 week & u bro fast hand fast leg start the thread liao so i can relax haha. Upzzzzz u
Old 21-12-2009, 11:20 AM
Samster

Qwe20002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

HI can i have the location.i roamed around middle road but couldnt find it.thanks
Old 21-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

lmlulu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bro read yr Fr very keen to try out
Pls PM me d location.
Thks
Old 21-12-2009, 02:14 PM
Samster

Qwe20002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi can i have the location.wanna try this.thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW520 View Post
Just went to the spa today. Very tastefully Renovated and come with 10 cosy room . Have a spacious resting area for bro which also can enjoy tea there.
Is really differ with those PRC spa always come with very small room and not willing to spent money to run the business and no resting area . i can feel Ewa really put in allot of effort just wanted her customer feel like home.
I saw few real sexy lady walking to the counter . Really cannot tahan.. and Ewa ask one of them bring me to the room...... greeted by a sweet smiling lady with big sparkling eyes, shoulder length hair wearing a one piece bustier silk dress. I liked what a saw at first glance.

Led me to a proper Room with a brand new massage bed (proper one with hole for face). I stripped and laid face down for mosha.

The mosha was comfortable, with occasional massage of the balls.
Realised she massge my balls as it was so pleasurable and fully enjoy the sensation.

Flipped over to do the front mosha and her hands slid to my dick and started stoking it gently. Nice.

Her massage was wonderful, strength just nice at the right place. Hit me at all the right points and also can advise what to avoid to not get these pains!She learnt her massage from masters in PRC.
I screamed out a few times too, feel damn good, gotta tell her the right amount of pressure that u like!
She covered every inch of my body from head to toe with her powerful fingers, not like those piano players, she has strong hands! Well her skill is good & relaxing, managing to ease up all the pain & strain on my back.

Able to hold a conversation and good listener too!

After the real massage, she poured oil on my ass crack and the sexy massage begins.
Really special and sensual. Woke my little brother up effortlessly with her skills on my balls and shaft and asshole were superb, didn't take long to spurt my$cum all over the bed and some on my stomach.
Cleaned me up and gave me a finishing big head massage.

Almost fall asleep when she doing head massage. So far best massage i had .

Really value for money

She was chatty, humourous and flirty. I definitly felt comfortable thoughout the session.

For those seeking erotic sensations, comfortable chemistry.

Name : Forget to ask.... hahaha
Mosha: beside Ewa and i think she is real good...
Look: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10
Breasts: ard C cup
GFE: 9/10
Damage: Total $100 with tips
RTF: Definitly. (Bro here , MUST TRY)
If Bro is interested can PM me as well , cos is a new spa in town and EWA ask me to help her too.
Old 21-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Finally have time to go down last Friday. Ambient isn't bad, with 10 rooms and 7 ladies. Chit with EW for some time before she introduces SASA to me. Saying I'm her old customer and treat me better. I went forward and intro myself as "Beng Beng" and she was puzzled, so was EW. Then i told her becos her name is SASA (Hanyu Pinying - dian san yin tio). That cracked out some laughers. The ice was broke and not sure becos of this or EW told her to treat me better. Anyway the fun was there throughout that hour. Shall not talk too much else it will become a story or long FR.

Here’s her stat. By the way, old timer (brothers) will know how I rate especially RSE member. Haha

Name: SASA
Looks: 5.5 (Silly silly look, cute. wrinkles beside her eyes so doubting her age. Voice sound young so up to individual to believe. +0.5 for that silly cute behaviour)
Figure: 6 (Have the height 1.65 and the boobs has make the rest so idea)
Boobs: 7.0 (36C to be exact. Base on what she said and bra purchase here. China size normally is increment of 2 for a size up. That means 38 if get from China. Since I'm a boob’s lover, my hands won't play me out and very accurate. Nipple light brown and nip size just right. +1.0 for this cup, size and real. Damn soft)
Mosha: 2 (too far away from EW, ZE, LL, Amy and even Jenny. Need plenty room for improvement)
Massage: 1 (We have about 10 mins. She is very new in this line but I can't simply rate her better. I rating I'm very nature and have my set of gauging. Don't ask me how and why, that is how I rate it. She did attend course but different from those hard massage. Piano or sexy massage types...err... maybe after doing the primary task correctly then I may think of the seondary one. End up I teach her on to massage. Not I'm good but after a decade of going around massaging, more or less brothers like me would have known where the points are. She must learn more and have address to EW after we chat again after the session. Btw EW and me know quite awhile liao so we are quite frank and open.)
HJ: 5.5 (This stage is just a procedure. Not skilful but still can let my enzymes evolve out and that goes for her big boobs.... +1 for her Boobs squeezing and other accommodating act - Shall not elaborate further.)
Fingering: 5.5 (Obviously not allow but I have my way)
Frenching: 1 (No just some kisses but hugging and "playing" is unlimited. You guys try your luck)
GF: 7.5 (She is great and she has all the chemistry from me but I somehow find sometime is missing - Not like YY and Mandy in RSE. We playing throughout the session I and I believe anything I want I will get it. First time knowing her and not to break her rice bowl. I reserve some of the so call prohibits. +1 for her outgoing and silliness)
Services: 7.5 (Dry me up after my shower. Good thing is the towel is new and the bad thing is, it can't absorb the water. Cold like shit and that why she helps to dry again.)
RTF: for her gf and services if I need them and also the boobs.

Overall rating: 5.44 (slightly above ok rating)
Fee: $35+50 (usually I will ask them to keep the $100 change however she is new and so does this place. Don't wish to set standard).

No offence to bros who already her fans. Those who know how I grade, so your own adjustment accordingly to your standard.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)

Last edited by Steadyman1; 21-12-2009 at 08:50 PM.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
BMW520 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Attention to EWA friend,
she has just lost her hp and immediately replace one as well. But all the bro contact is all gone , so bro mind to call her and so she can have your number again. She is really sad about it because she tell me that all the number is very important to her, because if she have new girl she can also update to all bro . Please call her or sms .
Thank You !
Old 22-12-2009, 08:48 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
Finally have time to go down last Friday. ... Good thing is the towel is new and the bad thing is, it can't absorb the water. Cold like shit and that why she helps to dry again.)
I agree with the report on the towels .... whilst it is new and thick, it does not absorb the water. You can end up freezing when you go back to the room.

EW at times tends to take in new ladies without checking on their mosha or massage skills
Old 22-12-2009, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

I went down last week to try Sasa:

look: 6
boobs: 7
hj: 7 pretty mechanical

who is ZE and LL? Want to try them. Any FR?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1