The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-06-2019, 09:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 9
AK47Rifle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 1st time got lucky with a MILF (story with surprising twist)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustANewbie View Post
Camping here for more updates to this nice story.
Same here, just keep coming back
Old 03-06-2019, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 271 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3078 / Power: 18
NottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeNottyMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PlaneCola View Post
Wish I bump into TS and be a watcher!
yup. TS shd post his plan & location here in advance so that we can be the willing watchers.
Old 03-06-2019, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 16
devan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevan69 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wow bro wat a kinky milf u had , I use to have a fb milf who like to expose herself too but tat was history already . I wun mind to watch if u and her r in action again
Old 03-06-2019, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
xoxomiss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
yup. TS shd post his plan & location here in advance so that we can be the willing watchers.
Yup, let's watch together!!
Old 03-06-2019, 05:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bemyboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be so glad to be invited to watch
Old 03-06-2019, 08:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
Puppyz2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemyboo View Post
I'll be so glad to be invited to watch
Me too as well
Old 03-06-2019, 09:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by NottyMonkey View Post
Ya joining here to watch too, hehe.
Old 03-06-2019, 10:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2184 / Power: 27
Shaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond reputeShaky has a reputation beyond repute

Since I knew a got a willing watcher, I walked back to my car and lead her out. This time, she came out from the side which is facing him. And from my car stereo, I put on a fast beat music and TOLD her to dance naked for us to see. I turned her around, so that she be facing him and signal him to come nearer. He walked nearer to see but still kept a short distance, probably a few metres away. She happily dance and shake and put on a nude dance show!

And then I went behind her, make her spread her legs wider and shaft my finger up her pussy and finger fuck her and she was already real wet! After a while, I told her to to squat down and I pulled my cock out for her to suck! He was watching anxiously and started to rub his crotch. It was so kinky! I could not take it and bend her over, shafting my cock inside her. I kept pumping her her like that, with her hands resting on the ground!

Me: You ought to be fucked! Let him see what a good slut you are!

She: Yes... I need to be fucked!! It feels so good!..

That guy could not tahan and took out his kuku and jerk off like crazy!

I then lifted up one of her legs, so he could see clearer the action of my cock in and out of her cunt hole. I kept driving deeper and deeper inside her, making her moaning louder and louder. I was coming anytime soon. I pulled out and quickly shafted inside her mouth and she continued to suck it till all my sperm shot inside! She was so kinky as she opened her mouth and show him all my cum. By then, I saw his cum flew out and landed on the ground!

As usual, she swallowed inside and went on using her mouth to clean my cock dry! He then thanked us and went off his way, leaving us alone again! Oh what a night!
Old 03-06-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 220 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11045 / Power: 18
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shaky View Post
Since I knew a got a willing watcher, I walked back to my car and lead her out. This time, she came out from the side which is facing him. And from my car stereo, I put on a fast beat music and TOLD her to dance naked for us to see. I turned her around, so that she be facing him and signal him to come nearer. He walked nearer to see but still kept a short distance, probably a few metres away. She happily dance and shake and put on a nude dance show!

And then I went behind her, make her spread her legs wider and shaft my finger up her pussy and finger fuck her and she was already real wet! After a while, I told her to to squat down and I pulled my cock out for her to suck! He was watching anxiously and started to rub his crotch. It was so kinky! I could not take it and bend her over, shafting my cock inside her. I kept pumping her her like that, with her hands resting on the ground!

Me: You ought to be fucked! Let him see what a good slut you are!

She: Yes... I need to be fucked!! It feels so good!..

That guy could not tahan and took out his kuku and jerk off like crazy!

I then lifted up one of her legs, so he could see clearer the action of my cock in and out of her cunt hole. I kept driving deeper and deeper inside her, making her moaning louder and louder. I was coming anytime soon. I pulled out and quickly shafted inside her mouth and she continued to suck it till all my sperm shot inside! She was so kinky as she opened her mouth and show him all my cum. By then, I saw his cum flew out and landed on the ground!

As usual, she swallowed inside and went on using her mouth to clean my cock dry! He then thanked us and went off his way, leaving us alone again! Oh what a night!
Wish I am one invited for watching.
Upz you 12 humble points, please continue.
Old 04-06-2019, 06:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 26
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue sharing it.
Old 04-06-2019, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5133 / Power: 10
Informer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond reputeInformer has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story TS, hoping for more updates soon.
Old 04-06-2019, 09:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 435 / Power: 6
readyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterreadyforit7 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I wish to be invited to watch, and also be the one to have sex with that lady. Ladies who are more open will always enjoy their sex more, and the guys will enjoy their sex more too.
Old 05-06-2019, 06:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6859 / Power: 13
Truthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond reputeTruthful has a reputation beyond repute

like your story alot TS! please do continue sharing.
Old 05-06-2019, 10:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Johnnychan7674 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wish I have milf as fb too
Old 05-06-2019, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
rayven28 is Cool - loads of Potential

wow share share your FB
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1