The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 30-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -999 / Power: 0
<<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>> <<<SUCHINDA>>>
Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

Quote:
Originally Posted by vmtech View Post
hehe, if lemme choose my retirement spot. i'll choose kengtung, great weather better den busy bangkok
I will never stay in that God forsaken country until the military regime is topple.
Old 30-01-2008, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by <<<SUCHINDA>>> View Post
I will never stay in that God forsaken country until the military regime is topple.
hahah hard lo..
Old 31-01-2008, 03:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norikasan55 View Post
I second that... think maybe only if one day the King take over control of the country again to make thing right?
haha.. i think at this time, it's better he focus on his own country 1st.
Old 01-02-2008, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold

Siemcutey,

No, I can't live in small town in the privince, I rather inhale all that air pollution and shorten my life for couple of years than isolate myself from all that excitement of a large city! If you're married to an attractive and young Thai girl then its okay. I get bored too easily in a small town. Also, I need a large gym to work out everyday!

When I retire, Bangkok is my first choice then Chiang Mai then Bangkok again!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 26-09-2008, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone stayed at Sarasinee Mansion before?
Old 27-09-2008, 10:25 AM
Samster

norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

Motard,

I,m planning to stay at Oriental Suite located on Soi 7, Rachada. For one bedroom they charge 20,000B/month. The apartment is farily new and located near MRT.

Old 27-09-2008, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

Oriental Suites in Ratchada soi 7?

Hmm, is it quite far in, in a sub-soi behind Carre-Foure? 'cos one side is 7-11 and the shophouses and jim-jum store, the other side is the dental clinic, then Colonze2, then the short time hotel...?
Old 27-09-2008, 01:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Bangkok Apartment Rental

ChaYen,

Yes, that's the place, I went there to look and the staff were friendly and courteous! I like the location but not to familiar about security and the type of people live in that area. I saw one bedroom apartment and the size and the type of furnitures were ok. But if I decide to live there, I will purchase 32"' Flat Screen TV and large leather recliner.

16 months till retirement!

Old 27-09-2008, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
motard deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Motard,

I,m planning to stay at Oriental Suite located on Soi 7, Rachada. For one bedroom they charge 20,000B/month. The apartment is farily new and located near MRT.
Norice,

Actually I'm looking for low budget (preferably less than 10,000B/month) place to stay for 1-2 months. I still far from retirement. Any recommendations? No hurry cos this is only for next year June or July.

I will be going BKK for a short 1 week vacation end of the year. Will you be there?
Old 28-09-2008, 11:00 AM
Samster

Motard,

Yes, my next to Bangkok will be from December 19 through January 5. I got my tickets through China Air, it will cost me $1,328.00 for round trip to Bangkok!

Old 28-09-2008, 02:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 376 / Power: 22
Peter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find betterPeter_North is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by motard View Post
Norice,

Actually I'm looking for low budget (preferably less than 10,000B/month) place to stay for 1-2 months. I still far from retirement. Any recommendations? No hurry cos this is only for next year June or July.
Maybe you should wait till your retirement. Details at this stage will have little value of the time lapse. In the meantime, you should learn to "fuk" "jai yen yen", and that should help integrate you into Thailand.
Old 29-09-2008, 02:23 AM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
I don't know, Thai friends keep telling me if I'm going to be paying upwards of 20k a month for rent, I might as well buy an apartment, since monthly installments are probably less.

So might be prudent to shop around for an apartment you'll really like staying at.

Totally agree...am looking at buying a little condo recently....and i feel too that if u are going to pay 20kTHB for rent a month...then with maybe a little more work u may be able to find a place that is going on sale now for a monthly downpayment of that amt....

This of course applies if u intend to retire here in BKK or stay for long....becoz besides the monthly rental...there is the initail downpayament and all....so this only applies of u are in BKK for the long run....

For the Bro that was looking at 12k baht rental...there is a place called BU place near ratchada that i knew of back then....may fit that budget and looks good .....but i am not sure if prices have gone up now.

CHeers

LMP
Old 29-09-2008, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 764 / Power: 18
ChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to beholdChaYen is a splendid one to behold

555+

Still too young to be retiring.

As for buying property, this is probably not the best time, seeing as the property market isn't doing too well right now, and is actually headed to a slump. Actually, the whole Thai economy isn't doing too well either. Would probably be prudent to wait for the inevitable crash before looking at purchasing any property.

As it is, the value of the baht is artificially maintained at it's current position. The entire market is a fire-sale waiting to happen.

So... just biding my time for now.
Old 29-09-2008, 02:06 PM
Samster

ChaYen,

You seemed very intelligent, I'm just like you, I might buy after market crach!

Old 29-09-2008, 02:29 PM
lostmypants

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaYen View Post
555+

Still too young to be retiring.

As for buying property, this is probably not the best time, seeing as the property market isn't doing too well right now, and is actually headed to a slump. Actually, the whole Thai economy isn't doing too well either. Would probably be prudent to wait for the inevitable crash before looking at purchasing any property.

As it is, the value of the baht is artificially maintained at it's current position. The entire market is a fire-sale waiting to happen.

So... just biding my time for now.
Bro...

Once again...agreeing with u.....times do not look good for the Property Developers now...

SO I have put on hold the buying...waiting for the inevitable to happen...

Lets see wat happens...maybe by then...I can buy 2 for the price of 1 now??

Just my take...LMP
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1