The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2008, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Today I pay a visit to the joint.

As advice by TS, I make a phone call to ask for SYT.

Heng i make the call, because when i reach there... there only MILF, but EW say the gal is on her way... since i there early.. i just wait for a while...

Not too long later... a syt come in. As for the rest of the session, no need to say liao... but following are my views.

First of all the place, nice. not too dark, cosy, and cooling.. which is good. nice music. lot of space.. not like those cramp cramp one that i hate the most.

Second the owner, saw 3 Milf, in which i believe the one who greet me is EW, look pleasent enough... but i'm not in milf.. so.... service quite ok.. bring me to my room and show me where the bathroom and etc... but seem like she very busy... always on the phone.. so got to figure out the towel myself..

Next the SYT. Ting Ting. Really young looking. Don't think i need to write more about her as some of the FR already say alot about her. Very eager to please, ask me what and how i want it.. and etc... (feel abit sorry for her. will explain later...)

All in all, the place is quite nice. But think today is my unlucky day, during halfway through the session, suddenly there is a loud arguement. Don't know what is it about.. but suddenly the peaceful feeling gone. and it lasted quite sometime. I was doing my special, but with all the noise and people just outside.. suddenly don't feel so good anymore.. finally after a while. ask ting ting just to HJ for me, no baby oil!!! so she try her best... but as outside is still noise.. i can't seem to able to make it.. after sometime.. i tell her to forget it... no peace doing it at all. feel a bit upset about the whole thing.. but what to do... guess it really not my day...

As for will i go again.... i don't know... this is the first time this kind of thing happen. althought EW promise will not happen again, but i feel that knowing that there is a customer in there, they shall take it somewhere to talk about it in the first place,... worse.. halfway still turn on the light... *wah lau* sian...
Old 16-01-2008, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 18
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
All in all, the place is quite nice. But think today is my unlucky day, during halfway through the session, suddenly there is a loud arguement. Don't know what is it about.. but suddenly the peaceful feeling gone. and it lasted quite sometime. I was doing my special, but with all the noise and people just outside.. suddenly don't feel so good anymore.. finally after a while. ask ting ting just to HJ for me, no baby oil!!! so she try her best... but as outside is still noise.. i can't seem to able to make it.. after sometime.. i tell her to forget it... no peace doing it at all. feel a bit upset about the whole thing.. but what to do... guess it really not my day...

As for will i go again.... i don't know... this is the first time this kind of thing happen. althought EW promise will not happen again, but i feel that knowing that there is a customer in there, they shall take it somewhere to talk about it in the first place,... worse.. halfway still turn on the light... *wah lau* sian...
Hmmmm... Bro, so suay?

Hopefully this would be the your worst trip to TN for 2008, so that you won't encounter such things again.
Old 16-01-2008, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 227 / Power: 22
flong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Ting Ting. Really young looking. Don't think i need to write more about her as some of the FR already say alot about her. Very eager to please, ask me what and how i want it.. and etc... (feel abit sorry for her. will explain later...)

Ting Ting also very upset over this
Old 16-01-2008, 10:24 PM
Samster

Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Hmmmm... Bro, so suay?

Hopefully this would be the your worst trip to TN for 2008, so that you won't encounter such things again.
Yeah man... but as you say.. hope that this is the only and worst trip for 2008... everything goes better from here... (hmmm.. my first trip for the year also... hmmm...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by flong928 View Post
Ting Ting also very upset over this
wah... like that you also know... win liao....
Old 16-01-2008, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro, should be her partner I guess? Her special got to do with boobs

But as I'm not keen in her, I've not got her name in my mind, despite being introduced a few times =X
Do you happen to know if her assets are original or modified?
Old 16-01-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

flong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflong928 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
[COLOR="Blue"]

wah... like that you also know... win liao....
that was because i spoke to her over the phone earlier
Old 17-01-2008, 12:00 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
Do you happen to know if her assets are original or modified?
Haha, like I said, I have no interests in her. Guess I wouldn't be interested to check or ask if her assets are original or modified?
Old 17-01-2008, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
tataizi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytataizi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

can pm Ting Ting contact?
Old 17-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Bro Nayate

Could you please pm me the contact number? I would like to call before going down. You pass me the address earlier.

Thks!!

Cheers!!
Old 17-01-2008, 09:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 17
hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!hfark69 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Haha, like I said, I have no interests in her. Guess I wouldn't be interested to check or ask if her assets are original or modified?
No choice liao. have to try then know.
Old 17-01-2008, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hfark69 View Post
No choice liao. have to try then know.
I wouldn't try if i were you. but it's your choice
Old 18-01-2008, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lone_dog69 View Post
Bro Nayate

Could you please pm me the contact number? I would like to call before going down. You pass me the address earlier.

Thks!!

Cheers!!
Alrightly Bro, check your pm
Old 18-01-2008, 07:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
soso66 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Today I pay a visit to the joint.

As advice by TS, I make a phone call to ask for SYT.

Heng i make the call, because when i reach there... there only MILF, but EW say the gal is on her way... since i there early.. i just wait for a while...

Not too long later... a syt come in. As for the rest of the session, no need to say liao... but following are my views.

First of all the place, nice. not too dark, cosy, and cooling.. which is good. nice music. lot of space.. not like those cramp cramp one that i hate the most.

Second the owner, saw 3 Milf, in which i believe the one who greet me is EW, look pleasent enough... but i'm not in milf.. so.... service quite ok.. bring me to my room and show me where the bathroom and etc... but seem like she very busy... always on the phone.. so got to figure out the towel myself..

Next the SYT. Ting Ting. Really young looking. Don't think i need to write more about her as some of the FR already say alot about her. Very eager to please, ask me what and how i want it.. and etc... (feel abit sorry for her. will explain later...)

Can PM The Location To Me? Thk
Old 18-01-2008, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by soso66 View Post
Can PM The Location To Me? Thk
Please request from the TS. think it is polite.

Thank you
Old 18-01-2008, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 23
tzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samstertzr250sg is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro NAYATE,

Care to share contact with me?

Me long time not visit massage already. Seem like this place look
very interesting. By the way, do anyone of them provide jungen?

Thanks in advance!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1