The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-10-2019, 05:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 7
MarkClatterberg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: An Almost Exciting Awakening......

Keep on sharing this story TS, it's really nice.
Old 30-10-2019, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Chapter 27: Young Lovers Spend A Long Time In The Garage

When I awoke on the living room settee, Beth was in my arms, drifting in and out of consciousness. The shower was running upstairs; the adjoining empty sofa meant Jim and Lynn were probably freshening up. Beth came around just before I tried waking her myself.

We passed Lynn heading downstairs on our way up to shower. I offered to clean up the few dishes leftover from lunch, which we'd entirely forgotten when the ketchup games began. Since the girls had made lunch, it only seemed fair a guy cleaned up.

We bathed quickly; suspecting that little hot water remained. Beth headed off to help Lynn with afternoon chores. The kitchen was my destination.

Didn't take but a few minutes to clean up from lunch. I left the few dishes to air dry, then tore upstairs. After changing into work clothes, I went looking for Lynn.

I caught up with her in the cow barn where I found her lugging a bucket of grain. Taking it from her, we talked as we walked.

"Lynn, I know you're concerned pairing off might cause problems somehow. I adore Beth; I'm really looking forward to spending tonight with her. But I still feel something special whenever I see you. I love spending time with you. May I ask you out on a date without upsetting your plans?"

Lynn smiled, started to speak, but I held up a finger to stop her. "I was thinking the four of us could go to the Route 6 Drive-In next weekend. My treat. We'd all go, but I'd like to sit with you during the movies. No one would notice the four of us out together. You're the first girl I've officially asked out for a real date. How strange is this? I spent last night with you, but I'm feeling nervous as a mouse in a room full of cats asking you to see a movie."

As I opened my mouth to try a little more cajoling, Lynn interrupted me by tickling my tonsils with her tongue. It was one great kiss. By the time my head cleared, Lynn had taken the grain bucket from me and was two cows down the line. 

Running after her, I shouted, "Was that a yes?" She turned, grinning. Seeing her face when I make her laugh was quickly becoming my favorite thing.

The evening farm routine killed an hour or so. I don't think anyone had gotten very dirty, yet there seemed to be a clear consensus for another shower, together, 'to save water'.

Three minutes after getting back into the house, two attractive girls had very sudsy breasts, butts and pussies. Two teenaged boys had well washed butts and soapy erections. Only four growling stomachs prevented things from going much further then and there.

Clothes were thrown on quickly. The first two dressed immediately gave the last two dressed seven kinds of hell for holding things up. Soon a big ol' Oldsmobile was heading to the A&W Root Beer stand outside Plainfield, about 20 minutes away.

The front seat held Lynn and me; Beth and Jim had the rear seat to themselves. Beth began inspecting Jim; she wanted to know if he left his boner at home. He swore he had, but after a brief search of his briefs she found he had it after all. Beth asked any takers if they'd bet she couldn't make Jim cream his pants before they got to town. I bet her a dime she couldn't.

Beth was delighted to have a taker. Before I returned my attention to Lynn, I saw Beth's hand pumping away inside Jim's pants, working her tongue into his closest ear plus rubbing his arm between her breasts. Unwisely, I almost bet a buck, but knowing Beth just wanted any flimsy excuse to get her hands around her brother's cock, plus trusting her skills, why not save myself 90 cents?

Sliding closer to Lynn, I asked if she had a hand she could loan me. As we drove, I held her hand, but was careful to keep it where she could grab for the wheel if necessary. Lynn smiled at me, and whispered, "That was a sucker bet."

"Isn't it worth a dime to make TWO people happy." I replied. Laughing, Lynn squeezed my hand, then pulled it to her lips to give it a kiss.

We made a little small talk. I told her how nice she looked. We agreed the day had been a lot of fun. No one thing was particularly memorable, just altogether extremely nice.

Dutiful sister Lynn warned Beth when she had maybe a mile left to win her "bet". Beth never said a word. I looked back in time to see her pull Jim's shorts open so his shiny knob was waving, then drop her mouth onto his penis. Her cheeks sunk way in as she sucked him for dear life. Jim's eyes rolled back into his head. In no time at all his hips were pushing into Beth's mouth. Beth had a good grip on the lower part of his shaft. He was humping, she was pumping, and soon Jim was groaning like a very happy man.

Beth popped her head up just enough to shout, "I win" before diving back to finish the job. Seeing sperm drooling at the corner of her mouth got me thinking about my night ahead with little Miss I'll-Try-Anything.

Once near town we could tell it was Saturday evening, we passed 2 cars instead the usual none. The A&W was actually fairly busy. The only times there were ever 2 carhops working were Friday and Saturday nights.

Parking us at the rear of the service area, Lynn backed in against the picket fence. While the backseat occupants fumbled around getting their act together, I teased Beth that she didn't get Jim off before the town line. When she protested I said, "How could you know with your head down there?"

Lynn joined in the fun saying, "I think the really good moans began a little before the town line." Jim reached into his pocket, gave her two dimes and quipped, "Technically she lost, I didn't cream my pants, I came in her mouth. However, win or lose, she deserves the bet, and a bonus as far as I'm concerned."

Our carhop, Kathy Miller from the north end of our county, was standing by the car with our tray, impatiently waiting for us to stop laughing our tails off and place an order. Four large, frosty mugs of Root Beer were the first order of business while we planned our meal. Fries and cheeseburgers became the order of the day. When I'd started to ask for a chilidog with everything, Lynn looked at me with a wry smile. "I guess those onions will taste really good to you, huh?"

Like I said, I hadn't done any real dating. Two California cheeseburgers, "with no onions, please" suddenly sounded better to me. Four frosty mugs arrived; our order was placed.

Looking at the cars around the parking lot, Lynn and I took a verbal inventory of who was there that night. You could see into some cars, but not well from our vantage point. Beth and Jim had slid down in back, busy making happy noises. I was tempted to peek, but I didn't. My brain swirled to think that no matter what was going on back there, I could be doing the same thing with Beth in a later tonight.

I don't know if those thoughts gave me a hard-on or Lynn's hand, which picked that moment to lower my zipper and go exploring. Since we weren't supposed to be couples, just the Troutman kids and Jimmy's pal Larry out for a snack, Lynn and I were sitting up tall, leaving a little space between us. As much as I felt like closing my eyes, like getting lost in the great feeling of her fingers feeling me up through my underwear, I just sat there pretending the only thing I wanted to eat was a burger.

My left hand snuck across the space between us. Lynn slid forward a few inches; that position allowed me to pull her zipper down, then work my fingers through her fly onto the super soft panty material above her clit. Changes in Lynn's breathing spoke volumes; I was definitely rubbing her the right way. Lynn had my penis drooling like a fool I suspected. Somehow it was maybe more exciting touching each other through our underwear, surrounded by cars loaded with people we knew, than if we'd been back at the house doing it naked.

Leaning over to me, Lynn whispered in my ear "Larry, whatever you do, don't come. Stop me if you have to, but don't come now. I promised you something special tonight... Well, I plan to have YOU for dessert, lover. Right here." My heart felt like it skipped a few beats.

Guessing it'd be another 10 minutes before our well done burgers would be ready, I shifted a bit, then tugged at my jeans to make extra room for Lynn's hand. Leaning over, I whispered "Just play with my nuts, then I should be OK until 'dessert'. As for you wench, I bet I can get you off before Karen brings our order. Lay back and close your eyes. I'll keep a look out."

Lynn moaned, then reclined as suggested.

Sitting back up, I looked around; no one was paying the slightest attention to us. Parents with kids were too busy to pay us much mind. The dating couples were too busy with each other. Luckily, the local idiots were all in two cars up front where everyone could see them, and what total asses they were. I kept looking over at Lynn's face. I so loved seeing her expressions change as she moved through different phases of arousal. Sometimes she looked as sweet as an angel, other times Lynn looked like The Devil seeking a site to open a school for sinners. Anytime I was able to give her real pleasure, it excited me to no end, made me feel remarkably good about myself.

Though I stared ahead at the parking lot, I was absorbing every minute detail of how Lynn felt through her panties. Few things I could recall had ever felt softer than her swollen lips where her silky panties coaxed them up for my fingers to massage. I felt the sparse pubic hairs covering her mound, her warm, moistness; her 'V' had become erotically sodden. Running my finger up and down the prominent crease formed by her puckered lips clearly brought pleasure to us both.

As Lynn unbuttoned her jeans, her deep, labored breathing told me she was getting very close. Her hand slid on top of mine. Her eyes never opened, she shifted my hand upward maybe a half-inch.

"Just a little faster now." her very husky voice whispered. Her hand, still fondling my balls, occasionally covered or gripped my shaft.

Taking one more look around the parking lot for unwanted observers, my gaze returned to Lynn. I wanted to watch her come. Her pussy was working back against my hand, placing considerable pressure on her lips. So very wet now, her face was tensing, concentration furrowed her brow.

Hips bucking into my hand, she expelled all the air in her lungs during a series of shudders. Her face contorted, then relaxed. Her pussy felt even warmer and wetter to my busy fingers. At last Lynn came beautifully. It was everything we'd both hoped for. Lynn enjoyed a fantastic orgasm; I got to see her have it.

Slowing my fondling of her genitals, my fingers slid lower down her slit. I tried hard to bring her down gently. Lynn took many a deep breath as she sought to regain a normal breathing pattern. Her fingers pressed firmly against my shaft as they very slowly moved up and down the length of my encased shaft. I had the exquisite impression that Lynn was thinking about my penis being inside her as she'd climaxed.

The past couple minutes had been such a potent experience that I might have climaxed without meaning to if my peripheral vision hadn't detected Karen, tray in hand, motoring our way. "Food's coming!" I warned.

From the corner of my eye, I glimpsed Jim's hand give Beth's left breast a last fondle before withdrawing. Giving Lynn's pussy a last affectionate squeeze, I withdrew my hand to pull up my zipper without signaling to the whole world what I was doing.

Glancing in Lynn's direction, her jeans were still wide open, her sexy white panties clearly visible. Lynn was so limp, she couldn't find the strength to pull them closed to button 'em.

Rolling my window down, I signaled Karen to hang the tray on my side. With Karen 15' away, I hissed to Lynn "Roll towards the corner like you're half-asleep."

"I am half-asleep, you did too good a job you talented little shit." She replied.

Lynn managed to turn away, pulling on the upper flap of her jeans so they wouldn't look undone if Karen should happen to glance in Lynn's direction.

Karen hung the tray on my three-quarters open window.

"Four fries, six California cheese burgers, and the four frosty mugs. "$18.70 plus tax, including the four mugs. Anything I can get ya?" she snapped and popped, never missing a chew on her gum. I gave her a $20; Karen made change then trotted off.

The moment Karen was out of earshot, everyone but Lynn burst out laughing. A happy moan was the best Lynn managed. Beth teased us. "What did you do to my poor sister, you evil boy."

"Something wooooooooonnnnderful." Lynn purred in reply, setting off a gaggle of giggles. After handing out food to the backseat, I ate a few fries while Lynn finally got it together, literally.

Discounting the sounds made by four ravenous youngsters in a feeding frenzy, we were quiet as we feasted. Lynn put on the car lights so Karen would come to the car. We had her take the tray and refuse, but bring back 4 more jumbo, frosty mugs. We still had the quiet back corner of the lot to ourselves.

Lynn told Beth and Jim "to entertain themselves for a while, she was going to be busy having her dessert."

In a flash Beth had her jeans at her knees. "Let's give each other a hand job!" suggested Beth with glee. Jim wasted no time in lowering his pants. In moments they were sitting there as politely as you please to anyone looking in our direction, but with a hand enjoying the most private flesh of their sibling. They spoke back and forth, anyone looking might assume they were talking about the weather. That would have been somewhat true, they talked about whether that felt good, or whether it felt better if they did this or that.

By sitting at an angle, I could easily follow the backseat action; it was turning me on big time staring at Beth with her pants down, watching a bare pussy being fingered and explored. She was pumping Jim; his cock was rapidly firming up.

As I sat with my back to my door, Lynn yawned, stretching as if she was going to nap against her door. But she kept sliding on out of sight. Once below the dash, she slid across the seat. Undoing my belt, Lynn lowered my zipper, then tugged my pants and shorts down until my penis and balls were fully exposed. Already I was semi-erect, the instant she gripped my shaft I was waving at the roof.

Lynn fit herself into the area my feet weren't using. Taking my right hand, she gave my palm a warm kiss, adding some tongue towards the end. Looked up into my eyes, she undid two buttons, then guided my hand into her right bra cup. Dear Lord she felt sexy. Still holding my eye, she began to pump my shaft. I heaved a deep breath. Her mouth blew me a kiss. Lowering her eyes to my groin, Lynn turned her head sideways; it was awkward, but she was able to lift my balls to tenderly suck one then the other into her mouth.

A minute later Lynn kissed her way up my shaft. Reaching the top, her tongue slathered the very sensitive underside of my glans. My series of sharp, hissing inhales surely told her how marvelous her tongue felt on that spot. With a very fluid motion, Lynn abruptly had my entire glans in her mouth. She was sucking me, swirling her tongue around my red flesh, probing my wee slit with the tip of her tongue.

My free hand I slid behind her head. The motions she made as she sucked me only added to the erotic sensations bombarding me. Since I could only see the back of her head, I alternated between watching her and the backseat. Seeing Beth and Jim massaging each other towards a climax was a hundred times sexier than anything I'd ever seen in a skin magazine. Being somewhat dark back there, Beth's exposed white skin looked so forbidden, so erotic. The scene looked so super sexy, that even with Lynn giving me a dream blow job, my brain was screaming how great it would feel to climb back there and screw that filly.

Lynn was steadily lowering her head as she suckled me. Suddenly I understood what her special plans for me were. I'd never been so far inside either girl's mouth; Lynn was going eat as much of me as she could. Presently I felt my tip at the back of her mouth. She coughed or gagged several times; Lynn would back off a little way, but was soon pressing herself downward again. Eventually I felt my cock sliding into her throat. As that image filled my mind I almost came, but managed to pull back from the edge.

There it was!!! Lynn had my entire penis in her mouth. I tried to think about how it felt, how this compared to being buried inside her pussy. I knew it was magically different. I also knew I'd move mountains to feel this again.

I'd achieved Nirvana. But I couldn't think, I couldn't compare, or savor the moment; I could only live it. Thank God I was alive, and inside this angel's mouth.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Lynn. Thank you." escaped from my lips. Still fondling Lynn's breast, I ran my hand through her hair, petting her, hoping my hands could tell her how much I appreciated her, how much joy she was giving me.

Gently, her head now rose and fell, fucking her throat with my cock. Watching her head bob in my lap until I couldn't stand the pleasure, I looked into the backseat again. Beth was making rapid tick tock motions with her hips. Jim had a couple fingers inside Beth; she was slowly riding them to glory. Her hips would push forward at the same time Lynn's throat would engulf me. As my head began to drift mindlessly on a sea of hormones, it became easy to imagine I was somehow screwing Beth from long distance.
Old 30-10-2019, 12:46 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

"I'm going to come very soon, Lynn." I managed with great effort. Her unchanged rhythm made it clear I'd be releasing down her throat, I fought the urge to ram myself into her as that realization hit home. My hips had been making short pumping stokes towards their source of pleasure. The roughly inch of distance my penis would stroke, gradually became closer to 2" in spite of my good intentions. Apparently it was gradual enough that I didn't throw Lynn off. God, I was feeling her lips kiss my sac as she took me in all the way.

A shattering orgasm was mounting inside me, building longer and higher than usual. Almost peaking, I'd somehow control it a tad longer, making the tension rise ever higher. Reaching a mindless bestial state, I stared at Jim's cock as gobs of sperm shot out until Beth's hand cupped his knob to catch it. Moments later, Beth came, her body language was unmistakable. Showing a blissful expression, her chest rose and fell like a marathon runner's. Her hips screwed onto Jim's fingers, her legs flopped as far apart as the jeans around her ankles would allow.

It took nearly ten seconds, featuring four sharp inhales, from the instant I knew I was coming, until the first contraction that finally sent a long jet of sperm flying into my lover's body. Then the contractions came bang, bang, bang, bang, bang... As lost as I was in my orgasm, I was simultaneously focused on the myriad of magical feelings I derived from the still encased breast in my hand. I loved that breast with all my heart, so to it's owner. "Oooooohhh, Lynn." I sighed.

Collapsed against the car door, I peeked around the lot a last time before closing my eyes, allowing myself to drift along a stream of bliss. Lynn continued deep-throating me, but very, very, slowly. She swallowed every drop, every post-orgasmic dribble I produced. Keeping me in her mouth until I went completely soft; even then Lynn's tongue rolled me around in her mouth. The longer Lynn nursed on my flaccid penis, the more I knew I could never allow this woman to disappear from my life.

I felt prepared to hold onto Lynn's breast until dawn, she was giving no indications of releasing my cock. However, Beth and Jim had pulled their jeans up minutes earlier; they were ready to depart; Beth loudly declaring she wanted to get home, and get naked. It was so cute how she said, that I felt Lynn laughing with my cock still in her mouth. We all knew, as hormones receded and logical brain functions gradually returned, that Kathy would be over for the empty mugs any time now. 

Lynn slid over, curling up as if she'd been sleeping. I pulled my pants up, then reached across to put the lights on. Kathy was at the car, Johnny-on-the-spot. Lynn 'woke up' as Jim paid for the mugs and gave her a tip. We really were getting pretty tired at that point, so we headed back to their farm.

Once we were away from town, I began unbuttoning Lynn's blouse, then fondling her breasts through her bra. It was made of some type of soft stretchy material that made touching her feel almost as if she had nothing on. Finding the experience very sensual, I just kept massaging her right through the material.

Jim and Beth were soon busy petting and necking in back. I leaned close to Lynn's ear. After kissing her neck a few times I softly said, "I AM going to screw your sister's brains out tonight. I understand the logic of us being a foursome of 'pals'. But I want you to know I absolutely adore you lady. If I don't get inside your body soon..."

We were traveling back roads, which in our area meant they were totally deserted as opposed to almost totally deserted. Lynn was driving slowly; her right hand let go of the wheel. She managed to undo my belt, my snap, my zipper, then slip inside my shorts with impressive speed. I never let go of her breasts.

As we got closer to home, and there were no more turns until their driveway, I lowered her left cup, then carefully maneuvered so I didn't break the hold she had on my penis, but could suck her areola into my mouth.

I think Lynn slowed to 15 MPH, none of us cared. As we pulled into the drive, I sat up, then moved her cup back into position. I don't know why, it was a reflex action. Lynn pulled up to the front door, turned to ask Jim and Beth if they'd mind going on in because she wanted to talk to me a few minutes before we came in. They didn't seem to mind, and were already headed into the house as we drove over to the Barn Red equipment shed she used for a garage.

I was trying to figure out if I'd done something wrong, I was pretty worried, wondering what she wanted to talk to me about. Lynn pulled into the shed and killed the engine; it was pitch black. Night sounds surrounded us, otherwise Lynn would surely have heard my pounding heart. Moving close to Lynn, I put my arms around her, then kissed her like I might never get the chance again. Lynn kissed me back, my toes curled from the passion I thought I felt.

Coming up for air, I took her face between my hands. I stared into a face I couldn't see. "I love you, Lynn." 

Lynn pulled me to her, she kissed me tenderly; I felt the affection in her lips. She took off my shirt. I removed her blouse. We undid and removed each other's pants together. I managed to unhook her bra on the fourth attempt; she stroked my hair and waited patiently for my fingers to learn their craft. She lowered my briefs. I lowered her panties, sliding my hands across her cheeks and legs as I did.

I climbed into the back seat, then pulled Lynn to me. We sat upright, touching and exploring everywhere we could, at length. Finally I put her hand on my penis.

"Get me ready for you." I whispered.

The hunger I felt in her kisses when I asked sent a thrill through me. Her hand led mine between her opened legs; she guided my fingertips through her slit, then directly inside her. Joyfully, I understood she wanted to be ready for me to enter her as well.

We concentrated on our kissing, the foreplay was just a pleasant adjunct. Finally our mutual stimulation, combined with our early foreplay at the A&W, brought us to a fever pitch. I could no longer kiss Lynn and still get enough air. I needed to be inside of her! I needed to make love to her! I needed to express my love for her.

After helping Lynn lie back on the bench seat, I climbed between her legs, hurriedly placing her hand on my penis so she could guide me to my unseen goal. I was as hard and dripping as I'd ever been; Lynn was as dilated, wet, and ready as she'd ever been. I sank completely into her body with one steady push. We groaned into each other's ears as we both felt what we'd desired so much. I held motionless inside her vagina for a couple minutes as we engaged in frantic kissing of each other's face and neck.

My animal brain finally gained the upper hand. I had to fuck Lynn. I had to fuck Lynn now. I began a slow rhythm, but each stroke became a tiny bit more forceful than the last. Lynn was moaning sensuously, which only fueled my passion. I WAS falling in love with her. I was getting my first taste of sex as a genuine expression of my feelings for Lynn. But those feelings merely served to fan the flames of pure lust driving body now. Stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke, stroke; a little faster, a little harder.

Lynn almost shouted, "Let me get on top."

Lust crazed as I was, the image of her ass riding Jimmy still flooded my mind. I wanted that perfect ass riding my cock; I wanted to be the one shooting up into that perfect, wiggling ass. I was stretched out; Lynn was guiding me inside her within seconds. As fast and hard as I'd been riding her, she was close, and now needed to go faster and harder still. Lynn was on her way to as powerful an orgasm she'd ever experienced; she needed to be turned loose.

To avoid going to school once, I'd tried to fake a fever years ago by holding a match under a thermometer. The red fluid inside shot to the top, the end blew off so quickly I didn't have time to stop. That memory came to me as Lynn rode me faster still.

My penis was inside the most perfect girl God ever put on this planet. Lying there in the dark, I could easily visualize her body, then my penis inside her body. I pictured her vaginal muscles surround and massage my cock, her powerful ass clenching, pumping. I stared into the darkness at the exact point where my sperm was about to erupt and coat her insides. Almost, almost, almost! Ooooooh, it's leaving my balls, it's filling the base of my cock, it pushing my tube wide, it's nearing the tip, the slit is opening wide. Aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh. Ooh! Ooh! Ooooooooooh!

Lynn felt my hot sperm splash into her, I knew she did. Lynn CAME. Her head flew back; she let out a series of screams and guttural sounds that might have been heard in the next county. Her hips slammed into me making sharp slapping sounds. I drove my hips up to meet her. My back arched, my butt became knotted. My testicles pumped spastically. My penis was hard as week old bread. My glans was almost painful as it swelled in order to trap my sperm inside her, to literally fight against being removed from within this life forming sanctuary.

Lynn and I were coated with sweat. Her vagina felt like a hand milking me. I pumped inside her as long as I could. I only fell back against the seat when I could no longer push myself up into Lynn. I remained rigid for minutes. Post-coital spasms continued to rack my body. I felt Lynn have two, possibly three mores mild orgasms before I deflated.

"Oh my God, that was incredible." Lynn said as she collapsed onto my chest, stretching out on top of me. I was able to stay inside her body for quite a while before her pussy expelled my limp cock.

Sometime later, after we'd both unwillingly returned to the real world, Lynn and I really had the talk she'd remarked to Jim and Beth. We held each other, kissed, for maybe 20 minutes while we conversed. At some point, as it began to get cool in the car, we got dressed.

One of many things I liked about Lynn was how she spoke with me, not at me. Always careful about my feelings, she'd answer questions openly. If I had a viewpoint, she'd actually listen to it, think about it, take things I said to heart.

For me the hard part regarding Lynn was her being adamant that she wasn't going to marry anyone before she was 22. She was going to finish college and get her degree in Agriculture. She was going to feel free to make love with other men if she felt she wanted to; Lynn suspected her mother wasn't as happy as she should be, and worried it was related to getting married to her first love.

It helped me deal with everything a bit when she said about sex, "I feel like I've just learned to read. I just don't feel it would be fair to me, you, or my husband someday to go through life only having read two or three books."

Lynn asked me to name a girl at school I had a fantasy about. Under duress I admitted about Charlene. "I hope you get to make love to her. She is very pretty and seems really sweet. It would make me happy to find out you were able to enjoy each other's beautiful bodies. And by the way, I've showered with her. She is gorgeous!"

"Come Fall, I'm gone. I'd hate thinking that you're all alone back here. If nothing else, you'll need to practice and maybe learn a few new tricks if you really hope to impress me down the road, young sir." Dark as it was, I felt her smiling at me, could see her eyes crinkling at the corners.

Lynn said other things that made sense that I didn't want to hear. We were so young. First sex could so easily be confused with love. I could meet someone, she could meet someone. A lot could happen.

We were quiet for a couple minutes, holding each other close. Mentally recapping what she'd said, I accepted most everything.

"But Lynn, when I look at you I know in my gut I feel something I don't feel with Beth or Charlene. When I have sex with Beth it's fantastic, but when I have sex with you I feel something... extra. I really think I love you Lynn."

She held me close. "Larry, I feel the same about you. I feel loved by the way you touch me, or hold me, or look at me. But I've also only had sex with my brother, and I'm not very likely to marry him some day. I do love you. I love you very much. But I not going to let myself fall in love with you any time soon. If I do, or if you do, I just know it'll be the end of us. It is just too soon for us. It makes me very happy to have you love me, and I hope you don't stop. Just don't fall hopelessly in love until love has a fighting chance. But I really do love you, you little shit."

We exchanged some of the sweetest kisses imaginable, and I have a good imagination.

"Now let's get in the house so you can go to bed with my sister." Lynn giggled into my ear. I goosed the lusty wench to her hear her shriek, she tickled me to get even.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Midnight Video Fun

https://openload.co/f/vv88W_tNFlE
https://openload.co/f/XsaNImD4L3k
https://openload.co/f/KzIt3XZILPk
https://openload.co/f/FtJJ_X892O0
https://openload.co/f/9MsNIeViVDQ
https://openload.co/f/ESvlTBwRskE
Old 30-10-2019, 09:26 AM
Samster

Chapter 28: Bedtime For Larry and Beth

Holding hands, Lynn and I walked leisurely back to the house. Outside the old Barn Red equipment shed, we could see our way easily, a near full moon was high in a clear, starry sky. We found Beth and Jim in the breakfast nook, feeding each other chocolate ice cream out of a Blue Bunny half-gallon container. 

Letting go of Lynn's hand, after a squeeze good night, I slid onto the bench beside Beth, slipping my arm around her waist. Lynn glided in beside Jim. Laying her head on his shoulder, she likewise slipped an arm around his waist.

Beth looked disgustingly happy. Beaming, she asked if I wanted some; I did. Sporting a wide grin, she stuffed a big spoonful into her mouth. Suddenly, her arms were around my neck with her face pressed to mine. Beth's cold tongue pried open my lips; her laughter and a cold blob of ice cream soon filled my mouth. Her tongue followed the ice cream in to help me eat it. While it wasn't easy dining that way, it sure was fun.

Jim was content to steer every other spoonful Lynn's way. Between spoonfuls, Lynn had unbuttoned Jim's shirt; she ran her hand inside it, fondling his pec's the way a boy would feel up a girl's chest. That looked like fun to me, so as Beth fed me ice cream, I began unbuttoning her blouse. My fingers were soon delightedly exploring her stretchy bra cups. Tired as I was, my penis tingled when I felt her sexy, long nipples first poking into my palms.

Releasing my playthings, I managed to remove Beth's blouse completely. Being careful not to break the ice cream eating routine, I nonetheless managed to remove her bra without disrupting our game. When I'd found her clasp, I was able to open it on the third try. Progress! Then it was my turn to have an evil thought.

Happy fingers joyfully returned to fondling her now bare breasts. But the next time I got mouth-to-mouth from Beth I pinched a big gob of ice cream from the box. Just as I swallowed my mouthful, I pulled Beth into a deeper French kiss by placing a hand behind her head. At the same time, I pressed my gob onto Beth's left nipple. Beth shrieked! She almost jumped out of her panties. Her screaming was muffled because she had to shriek into my mouth.

The moment I felt her laughing into my larynx, I dove for her nipple to devour it, along with its chocolate topping. Giggling like a maniac Beth said, "Lynn's right, you are a little shit." She held my head while I willingly cleaned up the mess I'd made. By the time the ice cream was gone, her nipples were as aroused as I'd ever seen them. Of course so was their owner.

Beth was soon purring. "OOOOOOOOOOOooooooK, time for bed. Good night little brother, good night big sister," said Beth as she pushed me to my feet, grabbed my hand, then led me upstairs to her bedroom.

Once in her room we hugged, kissed, and gleefully finished undressing each other. When the last article of clothing hit the floor we held hands, then just looked at each other for a minute.

"You are a very beautiful girl Beth," I said softly.

"And you are a good looking young man," replied Beth, molding herself against me.

We hugged, joining into a deep French kiss that didn't end until we were both rubbing ourselves against each other minutes later. Picking Beth up, I carried her to the bed, laying her down where I wanted her.

Clambering onto the queen-sized mattress, my body slid up and over hers until I reached her face. Making love to her face and neck, I nibbled on hers ears, using my tongue to gently probe them. When I returned to Beth's mouth, our tongues danced together for seemingly an eternity.

Lifting my head to look into her eyes I finally said, "I'm going to eat you until you come. This is just for you. Furthermore, at any time, if you want something, anything, just ask; I'll do my best to give you a fantastic orgasm." Beth glued her lips to mine, slithering her tongue into me. Gripping me by my buns, she pulled me tightly against her.

When the moment seemed right, I kissed my way down Beth's throat, attempting to pay special attention to every place I suspected would make her feel good. There were a several places where Beth asked me to linger, or use more tongue, kiss lighter, or nibble just so; I was glad I'd made the offer, I learned a lot about pleasing her.

As I slid down her body, my penis rubbed against her slit, sometimes lying atop it, sometimes poking and prodding her genitals. My right hand was constantly touching and rubbing in advance of my mouth's arrival. When my lips kissed their way to her breasts, ten fingers were there to greet them. I kissed complete circles around each breast. Her cleavage attracted considerable attention. During the period while I nursed at length upon each nipple, I hoped Beth loved it, but sucking her nipples was really a selfish treat for me.

When my trail of kisses wended towards her navel, my fingers lightly brushed her vaginal lips, teasing through her pubic hair. Fingertips lightly grazed her inner thighs, or skimmed across her emerged clit.

Kissing lower, ever lower, I held still, poised above her pussy: I knew she could feel my hot breath on her vulva. I allowed her suspense to build and build. The tension became palpable as Beth waited to feel my tongue's first contact with her moist, aroused pussy.

Very, very slowly my neck bent until I felt her matted pubic hair tickle my face. My tongue extended, but so slowly Beth wasn't sure at first that I was finally touching her. At last pushing it into Beth's partially widened hole made Beth gasp, she pushed herself against my face as she at long last felt, then reacted to the penetration.

My tongue patrolled her insides until I was sure I'd tasted and probed all I could reach. Then I turned myself loose.

Still, I wanted her pleasure and climax to be a long drawn out affair, so everything I did was deliberate, as unhurried as I could make it. Never pausing, I allowed myself to attack any part of her groin without mercy, without warning. Whatever looked tastiest to me at the moment I licked and kissed. Judging by her pelvic undulations, Beth was feeling pretty good.

There are many things I loved about Beth. The way her fingers would stroke my hair at times while I ate her was one. Her voice was another, it always made me feel good. She was comfortable enough with me to accept my offer; Beth did ask me to do little things to increase her pleasure. When she spoke, there was passion in her voice, yet she always sounded soft, sweet, and so pleased by my efforts.

Sensing she was nearing her climax, I concentrated on Beth's engorged clit. I wormed three fingers into her gaping vagina; her rolling pelvis worked them in and out of her. Beth patiently taught me the finer points of how to help her come.

Becoming engrossed in helping her reach her orgasm, I became a cheerleader rooting her on. It fascinated me that I could give a girl such intense pleasure. My face was coated with Beth, my nostrils were filled with Beth, my mind swirled with images of her body and face.

Beth came hard. I felt elated; I'd made this sexy girl come all over my face.

Tongue and fingers swapped places as Beth crested; my fingers trapped her clit between her lips, shaking them back and forth. My tongue moved lower to rim or suck her labia minora into my mouth.

As Beth began to relax, I slid my hands under her ass so I could enjoy feeling her cheeks writhing in my grip. I licked the area below her pussy, teased the exposed crack of her tush. I kissed up and down her thighs, always returning to kiss and lap her pussy. When she was finally spent, and nearly motionless, I kissed my way back up her body. As I reached her facial area, I guided my erection into Beth. She sighed as I filled her. I sighed as I felt her surround me.

Neither of us moved our hips; we lay pressed together exchanging soft kisses. I wanted to be inside Beth. I wanted to feel her warmth, her dampness, to share the rippling of her muscles, but I wasn't ready to begin intercourse. I just wanted to lie in her arms for a while, to savor the sensations of being embedded inside her perfect body.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:27 AM
Samster

Chapter 29: Beth Brings Out The Beast In Larry

The kissing and cuddling lasted a long time. Beth occasionally inched her sheath up and down my length, but more as a show off affection than an attempt to initiate copulation. I remained erect within her, less than steely hard, but rigid. Every few minutes I'd withdraw, then slowly push myself as deep as I could reach as an adjunct to a wonderful kiss we were sharing. Life was good. Life was very, very good.

Truly I'd come to care tremendously for Beth. She was such fun to be around, I felt so comfortable near her.

Beth gave my penis another hug with her pussy. "Is there something I can help you with, Sugar?" purred Beth.

"Actually, I'm very, very happy just like this for now." I replied. Tenderly I explained how special it felt to be with her this way, to be quiet, and to really be able to feel HER.

Beth understood what I was getting at. She and I shared, as best we could, what sex felt like; I tried to explain how it felt being a boy inside her body, she helped me get hint of the sensations of being a girl with a stiff male organ inside of her. We must have talked for half an hour. At times one of us would say something endearing, kisses would be exchanged as our affection for each other deepened.

Beth had been curious about the time Lynn and I spent before coming in. I knew she was genuinely interested, not trying to be nosy. She'd assured me I didn't have to talk about anything if it was private. It finally dawned on me what it was that had been bothering me. It wasn't a big, drive me crazy kind of bother me, just a little twinge of guilt I'd been dimly aware of.

"Beth, I hope I don't ruin things with you. I'm a little scared admitting this, and I feel stupid saying what I'm about to, considering I'm laying here, my penis inside you, having sex with you, but I told Lynn that I love her. I care about you as much as I care for her, but something inside me says I'm in love with Lynn. So I'm feeling somewhat guilty about wanting, make that enjoying, sex with you while feeling that I love Lynn."

"Relax, Larry. I know you love her. I've seen THAT look in your eyes when you watch my sister. I'm no woman of the world, but I'm pretty sure there's some chemistry there. For a few hours after I gave my cherry to Jim, I thought maybe he was the ONE. I do love Jim, and I want more sex with him, but there's no chemistry between us. As for us, fella, you can ask me to roll in the hay ANY time you want. No promises, but I can't picture the time when I won't want your lovely penis inside me. The more I've gotten to know you, the closer I feel to you."

"I love you, Beth." "I love you too, Larry." We both knew what we meant.

Beth became playful, deviling me for more details about my conversation with Lynn. I couldn't think of anything we'd shared that Lynn would mind Beth knowing, so I recapped our conversation. I recounted Lynn wanting me to make love with Beth or Charlene, because she was too young to stop experimenting. 

Beth described how she and Lynn had discussed sharing Jim and I, they'd worried about any of us getting hung up on one person and blowing our foursome to hell. She assured me the present arrangement was as much her idea as Lynn's. "Go for Charlene, or any other girl you've dreamed about having sex with, I'll still jump on your bones any chance I get if you want me."

[Life is GOOD!] Ya got that right, brain!

Beth described a couple fantasies she'd had after seeing Karen's brother last week who was home from college, how fantasizing had gotten her and Lynn so horny they ended up in the 69 that Jim and I had witnessed. Beth got a conspiratorial tone in her voice. A positively wicked grin accompanied the question, "OK, total honesty time. What other girls have you ever fantasized about."

It was embarrassing, despite telling myself it shouldn't be, but I tried to be clinical. "Well, Diane. Weeellll, you and Lynn about a 100 times apiece, uhhh Sue, Carly..." The moment I said Carly my cock jumped inside Beth, I mean jumped. I went from semi-erect to aged, oak plank hard in a second. Beth's eyes lit up; her wicked smile became evil incarnate. "YOU WANT TO NAIL YOUR SISTER!! Cool!!"

I must've gotten a look of pure panic on my face. Beth immediately kissed me, took me in her arms to hold me extra tight.

"Larry, it's OK. I mean it, I really think that's cool. Nothing wrong with having a fantasy, Sugar. Remember me, been having orgies involving my brother. I hadn't ever thought about doing it with Jim consciously, but the way things happened... I'm delighted. The sex has been totally amazing. I've been wishing I'd thought of it sooner. Carly is so damned cute; I'd like to have sex with her myself, so don't you feel bad about it. I don't know what I'd have said two weeks ago, but today it sounds damned near normal to me."

Beth laid back. Her voice became very tender. Her fingertips delicately closed my eyes; two fingers lightly touched my lips. Beth squeezed her vagina as hard as she could around my still embedded erection, reminding me where it was.

Using a soft, dreamlike tone Beth said, "Oh Larry, I never dreamed my brother had such a big penis. It feels so good inside me. Please make love to me, my dear, sweet brother. I want to feel you shoot your warm sperm inside me. I'm pulling my legs up so you can push deep inside your Carly's pussy. I'm ready for you."

I fell upon "Carly's" body. I tried to go slow, to savor being inside my "sister", but I was just too damned excited by the fantasy of having sex with her. In a matter of a few strokes I was plowing into "Carly" like a man possessed. As I felt my orgasm positively roaring ahead, I fought against coming so soon. My struggle delayed my climax, but the longer I struggled, the more intense the soaring pleasure became. I reached a point at which if I didn't ejaculate at that precise instant, my heart might stop from pleasure overload.

Sperm poured out of my penis and into Beth. She did everything a woman ever could with her body to help me come, and continue to come within her womb. Her hips tilted for me, her vaginal muscles gripped my penis, they pulled me into her, they milked my shaft. She fondled my ass, kissed my face and neck.

"Good boy, that's so good, so good, keep coming in me, yes, yes, yes, so nice...." Gently, Beth encouraged me the entire time I poured myself into her. I had no sense of time. Beth had pulled me into this Carly fantasy so skillfully that my body released years of pent up secret desire to inseminate my pretty sister's body.

I'll worship Beth to the day I die for her insight and compassion. She could have destroyed me. Instead she released my tensions and freed me from guilt. She couldn't have been a better friend or lover. When I finally stopped fucking Beth, I laid on top of her, exhausted. Fucking being the only word I could think of for the way I'd used her sweet body.

She held me, petted me, never saying a word until I was ready to speak.

A very weak "Wow." was the first thing I was able to say some minutes later.

"Yeah, wow is right, Sugar. That was incredible." Beth agreed.

I fell asleep in Beth's arms. It had been a long amazing day.

Waking up just past dawn, I was stiff as a board. I wasn't horny; I badly had to pee. Doing my best to slip out of bed without waking Beth, I headed to the bathroom. My boner wouldn't ease off, so I sat, carefully aimed, and waited. Eventually I relaxed enough to pee, aaaaahhhh.

Standing at the sink, I waited for the hot water. Beth showed up first.

"Hi, Sugar. Is that for me?", she playfully asked while glancing towards my still semi-erect penis.

"Well, I did plan to wash this up in case you wanted it later." I replied.

"Oh, oh, me, me. I wanna do it." Beth danced about, doing a great little kid imitation.

"You can wash mine, if I can wash yours." I haggled back. I asked to stay while she peed. Displaying an odd combination of maidenly modesty and exhibitionism, Beth leaned back with her legs parted so I could see her water stream from within her, yet she looked out the window the entire time to avoid making eye contact with me.

When she finished and wiped, we spent a minute lathering each other's privates with Ivory soap, then several minutes more working the soap around with our fingers. Almost seemed a shame to rinse once we were so nice and slippery, uuuuuuuuuummmmmmm.

For some strange reason I wasn't feeling at all sleepy by the time I was finally rinsed off. Picking Beth up, I carried her back to bed, laying her out where I wanted her. Lying down in the opposite direction, I asked, "Please suck me." 

Watching closely, I saw Beth smile sexily, then move in super slow motion, just to tease me. Reaching for my shaft, her lips parted, she licked them as her mouth neared my crown. With painful slowness she closed her lips around me, then slid down my shaft until I felt my glans hit her throat.

Pushing her left leg well back afforded me easy access to her pussy. Moments later I was happily eating Beth. We 69'ed for over ten minutes; we took our time, it was heavenly foreplay.

Then I took the initiative, I'd thought of something I wanted to try. Having Beth lie on her tummy with her legs spread, I stretched out across her back so I could kiss her ears and neck. I whispered that I wanted Beth to guide me into her so I could position myself without crushing her. My penis was soon sinking into her very warm body.

The sensation of Beth's buns pressed into my pelvis was awesome. Literally and figuratively, I was in heaven. Every thrust into Beth caused her checks to shimmy, massaging my pelvic region. What a marvel how parts of a woman can be at the same time so firm, yet so supple.

It was a quiet time, the beginning of a new day, silent but for the occasional rooster and early bird chirping. Bright enough for me to clearly see the beauty of the woman I was making love to, yet still dark enough to be relaxing.

Steadily sliding in and out of Beth, I studied her baby fine hair. Her soft, lightly tanned skin, the freckles carelessly strewn across her shoulders. I slid my hands beneath Beth. Upon finding each breast, I cupped it, savored feeling her nipples grow hard, then push into my palm. They pushed back and forth into my hands reflecting, in a small way, the force of my thrusting back to me. I kissed my way across Beth's cheek. With her cooperation, we were able to kiss, our tongues quietly sought each other. This was love making at its best, neither of us in any hurry, content to float on our sea of tranquility. 

"I adore making love with you, Beth." I softly sighed. Her right hand reached back to stroke my hair.

"You're a wonderful lover, Larry." Beth replied just above a whisper. Kissing every place I could reach, I tenderly used my teeth on her neck and shoulders. Beth smelled delightful, a fresh female scent that I found very satisfying swirled around me like a morning fog as I basked in the total experience of having sex with Beth.

Each time my glans drilled into Beth, I savored the way it felt to push open her channel until I popped into her roomier womb. Each time I withdrew, I felt the drag of her sheath against my flared flange. 

Couldn't tell you whose body did what first. Did my tempo increase in response to her hips rolling her heavenly buns beneath me? Did I increase the pace of my thrusting, and Beth's body sense that it was nearing the time to receive my sperm? What I did know was that my penis was becoming more sensitive.

Its awareness of Beth's warmth, contours, dampness, and textures was steadily increasing. My body was moving from "this feels so nice" to "this is the perfect place to deposit my seed." Beth's undulations were sending billboard sized messaging into my male brain, "come inside me, come inside of my soft warm body." Each roll of her buttocks repeated that message. The more her cheeks massaged my groin, the louder I heard it. My penis was alive with sensations. It wouldn't be long.

"Are you close?" I asked, breathing deeply.

"Yes, but please play with my clit." Beth rolled a little to the left so I could move a hand from her breast to her pussy.

I began to massage her lips and swollen clit. As Beth began feeling stimulation from in front as well as behind, her hips told me she was good to go. As I teetered on the brink, the tickling tingles growing ever more intense. Actually, I slowed my strokes so the tingling didn't drive me insane.

Tingling, tingling, TINGLING! Plunge, spurt, wait. Withdraw, hold, hold, plunge, spurt, wait. Withdraw, hold, hold, plunge, spurt, wait.

Beth rubbed herself up and down my penis about three times on every plunge, but she'd hold still when I paused between strokes. It was a phenomenal climax, but different than any I recalled with either sister. Every spurt into Beth seemed seconds apart, clear, and distinct. My orgasm was drawn out, longer than any before it. I only know it seemed a long time between my first jet and my last. Tenderly, I rode Beth in slow motion for another few minutes, she was purring, and I loved it.

Rolling off Beth onto my back, she cuddled up against me, finally falling asleep on my chest. I fell asleep toying with her baby soft hair.
Old 30-10-2019, 09:33 AM
Samster

Chapter 30: Lynn and Larry Get Lost In The Barn

Maybe the nicest way ever to wake up is coming around only to discover a gorgeous blond has snaked her warm tongue into your mouth. Her breath was fresh; damn but she tasted great. Still pretty sleepy, I tried to put my arms around her. Only after my right arm hit something warm and solid did it begin to sink in that Beth was still sleeping on my chest. Lynn was in my mouth! Yuuuummmmmm.

"Good morning lover." Lynn teased once she was sure I'd realized it wasn't Beth kissing me.

"It's nearly time to get up. Jimmy is still asleep, but I got up because the cows can't wait."

"Good morning big sister." I heard from somewhere below my horizon.

Moments later, good morning kisses were flying amongst the three of us. Lynn finally took Beth's face between her hands, planting a major league French kiss on her sister. I got really turned on watching them; my flag was waving in record time. Of course having a warm Beth wiggling around on top of my rested body might've had something to do with it. I couldn't move without rocking the love boat, but I was able to grab a solid handful of each girl's tush. Yuuuuummmm.

I didn't notice, but apparently Beth felt my penis begging for attention. She whispered something into Lynn's ear that caused Lynn to giggle. Lynn's eyes locked onto mine, softly she spoke. "Maybe the cows could wait a couple minutes this morning."

Lynn resumed the toe-curling soul kiss she'd awakened me with, but this time there was much more intensity. Beth was moving off me to somewhere, when her cheeks slid out from underneath my fingers I reached for Lynn's right breast. With Lynn lying on my chest, I really couldn't fondle her breasts, but I could touch her with my fingertips and work her nipple with my thumb.

There was no warning; Beth swallowed my erection in one gulp. I nearly sucked Lynn's face off when Beth plunged her mouth down my shaft. Lynn knew what Beth was planning to do, so she was expecting my reaction, her tongue pushed as deeply into my mouth as she was able to reach. Rested enough to be rarin' to go, this little treat had me rocketing for the launching pad.

Lynn was a world class kisser. My knee-jerk reaction to being anywhere near her was to get hard and want sex. Beth wasn't far behind on my peter meter.

Lynn's tongue was batting my tonsils. Beth had a hand playing with my balls, the other pumping away on my lower shaft. Her mouth was sucking my crown, sliding up and down to her hand; her tongue was caressing everything in her mouth. Any wonder my hips began thrusting towards Beth's face.

Lynn felt my breathing become labored, feeling her butt up with abandon was fanning my flames. Both girls knew I wouldn't last much longer, wickedly they worked even harder to make me come. Having these two beauties double team me was more than my young body could withstand for long. My balls were tightening, my dick was tingling. I was going to come!

Wrapping my arms around Lynn, hugging her breathless, I drove my tongue into her mouth. Oh yeah, I was coming; I felt the thick fluid pulse through my plumbing. My hips thrust hard into Beth, I could feel her swallowing my semen, which only added to my excitement. Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh, I grunted into Lynn's mouth.

All too soon it was over, but it had been glorious.

So, I came, and they went. Suddenly I was alone on the bed. Struggling to lift my head, I saw the girls walking to the door, a hand on each other's twitching bum. Lynn grinned at me over her shoulder. "OK, lover. We got you up." [I'll say!] "You have to get Jim up."

Beth tossed in, "But you don't have to do it the way we did, unless you want to. Oh yeah, ham, eggs and toast will be ready in 5 minutes. Be there or starve until lunch." 

Out the door they went. Though trying to get up at once, it took a least a minute before I found the strength to actually climb to my feet.

"Jim. Get up now or miss breakfast!" I yelled from Lynn's doorway. Yep, I definitely got the better of the two wake up calls.

I stumbled into the bathroom. Cold water on my face, then soap and warm water under my arms was about it for my washing at that point. Besides, I knew my cock was clean.

When Jim dragged in, I was brushing my teeth. He pretty much repeated my routine.

Going on ahead to the kitchen, I went first to Beth, then Lynn. I grabbed each girl from behind, nestling my penis into her butt crease as I dished out good morning hugs. With each sister, I reached around to grab a breast in each hand, kissed her neck and thanked her profusely for starting my day so nicely. Both fillies gave me a delightful wiggle of her buns as my 'your welcome'.

After setting out silverware for four, I fetched jam and butter from the fridge, then sat on a breakfast nook bench buttering toast as it popped up. Jim arrived. Lynn slid in beside me; Beth brought the last of the hot food on a big blue and white china platter. Setting it on the table, she scooted in beside Jim. We said a quick prayer of thanks; seems I hadn't been the only one grateful for the weekend we'd shared thus far.

As fast as it had been to make breakfast, the food disappeared faster still. I offered to clean up, but Lynn said, "No, come help me. We'll do the dishes together after we're done outside."

So we headed upstairs to dress for dirty barn work. Following the naked girls up their staircase was a little bit of heaven I'm here to tell ya!

After yesterday morning, I had a better idea of what needed doing. Lynn and I made a good team. We sailed through the farm work. It was actually fun working when we did it together. Taking advantage of having a few minutes alone with Lynn, I asked about the future now that our 'honeymoon' was coming to an end. 

From her thoughts it sounded as though things apparently might not be as bleak as I'd first pictured. While I couldn't just move in with them, I was already spending a lot of time at the Troutman's.

Part of the remodeling their Dad had done was to turn two small useless rooms off of the Living Room into a Master bedroom. This meant their folks rarely came upstairs anymore, Jim and his sisters usually had the second floor to themselves. As long as the world only thought that Jim was my pal, who'd pay much attention if I slept over at his house a lot.

If the four of us started going places together, who'd pay any mind if I tagged along when 'those nice Troutman kids' went to the movies, bowling, or wherever. The perfect logic of Lynn's idea that we never be thought of as boyfriends and girlfriends really sunk in. In our area, kids that were 'dating' were inspected like hawks watch a mouse. Adults generally ignored 'just kids'. During the night we'd have to be very careful, and very quiet, but we should be able to fool around a lot.

Years ago, before oppressive property taxes and giant Agri-businesses, a farmer could make a decent profit. This farm had a modest one-bedroom house that used to be for a hired-man. A few years ago, Mr. Troutman had remodeled it to be a nice guest cottage. During the day, between the guesthouse, the hayloft, Lynn's car in that dark shed, and other outbuildings, we should be able to be coupling couples without too much trouble.

[God I love this girl.] Me too brain.

I knew enough biology to worry about someone getting pregnant. Having no erection for the moment, I was able to think rationally long enough to ask. Lynn put my mind considerably at ease. She and Beth were on the same cycle. Young as they were both girls were experts at animal husbandry. They charted themselves as carefully as a million-dollar mare. This weekend was a very safe time. They wanted to go on the pill, but it was almost impossible with their bible thumping parents.

In a rural area like ours a prescription for the pill would hit the gossip mill big time if either girl asked for them. Lynn suggested we all take a day trip to Chicago to visit the Museum of Science and Industry, while we're there we'd buy a stock of rubbers.

Even if someone found them, "Hell, boys always buy rubbers. Just to impress other boys most of the time." Lynn said half-jokingly. "Sometimes during the month, maybe you'll just have to settle for getting sucked off or my butt. Think you can live with that." She teased me.

"Well, that would be a big sacrifice, but I'll try to be brave." I tossed back with a grin. My legs felt wobbly, I was glad she couldn't tell.

Setting down the bucket I'd been carrying, I hugged Lynn until she could hardly breath, I gave her the best 'I love you' kiss I could muster.

"I love you girls, you're amazing. But I as God is my witness, I'll always love you the most." Lynn melted against me, she held me tight. Life was good.

Best guess was her folks wouldn't return until sometimes during evening chores. We came up with the idea of making a big picnic lunch then heading to a pretty, shady knoll at the rear of the farm where it was private as the moon. You can only get back there via a private dirt road; we'd see anyone coming from a quarter-mile away if their folks got home early for any reason.

"Let's leave a note that we're having a picnic. People with something to hide wouldn't leave a note." I suggested.

"Now you're thinking, you're being coming a devious little shit. I respect that in a lover!" Lynn beamed.

Slipping my work gloves off, I grabbed Lynn again to kiss her. Reaching between us, I unsnapped her tight jeans. It turned me on to no end the way she'd just stare into my eyes and smile when I took control. Lowering her zipper, I reached behind her, then slid my hands into her pants so I could cup her cheeks.

"You, wench, have the sexiest ass in the state. It turns me on that it's attached to the sexiest brain I've ever met." Guess she liked hearing that, if some very passionate French kisses were an indicator.

What started off to be a show of affection quickly got out of control, we were soon inflamed. Remembering my 'good morning' surprise, I decided to do something nice for her. Continuing to knead her butt with my left hand, my right worked around to her front. Worming my way down to her pussy, I used everything I'd learned recently to give Lynn the best hand job I knew how.

Something about simply standing in their barn making out greatly excited us both; my hand fondled her inside of her jeans and panties. Lynn got as wet as I'd ever felt. We couldn't stop chasing each other's tongues; we'd rub them against each other so hard they could've fused together.

Breathing rapidly into my mouth, Lynn made it obvious I was arousing her beyond the norm, she was EXCITED. Her excitement sent my hormones on a rampage. Her hands found my snap, jerked it open, she yanked my zipper down. Her palm slid into my underwear, gripping my by now throbbing penis. Immediately she began stroking me furiously. Though we could barely breath, we couldn't pry our mouths apart. The sounds of air being forced in and out as our passion mounted only fanned our flames.

Reaching into my briefs with her other hand, Lynn cupped my balls, almost painfully rolling them through her fingers. Nearing a fever pitch, our lungs mostly exchanged air with each other. I pushed my middle finger up inside Lynn as far as I could go; practically lifting her off the ground, I twirled my finger inside her as fast as I could in the confined space.

As her breathing became extremely ragged, Lynn suddenly shuddered, then leaned heavily into me. At some level, I felt her vagina clamp around my finger and knew I'd made Lynn come; that subliminal knowledge triggered my orgasm. Semen erupted from my penis; its warmth heightened our mutual pleasure as it coated her hand and wrist, in turn making my shaft more slippery and exciting to Lynn. Fluids coated my hand and fingers, resulting in her entire cupped pussy becoming wet, warm, and delightfully slick. Each reacting strongly to our partner's orgasm, we spiraled into utter bliss.

Gradually, very, very, very gradually, we floated back to earth. We stood there, hands inside each other's pants for ten minutes. After her major climax, Lynn had several more, but far milder orgasms. I remained firm, dribbling fluids, feeling tingling and mild orgasm-like spasms, for much of that time. Our kissing diminished in its intensity as we regained our breath, yet it heightened in affection and the emotional warmth it conveyed.

Jim and Beth found us standing in the middle of the barn, feeling each other up, lost in our kissing. We were so rapt in each other, we never noticed them pick up the buckets and finish our work. I was glad no one had a camera to record the 'duuhhh' look Lynn and I must've exhibited when we finally zippered each other up, then tried to figure out where we'd left the buckets. Eventually putting 2 and 2 together, we headed up to the house.

I'm pretty sure we both blushed as Beth greeted our entrance with "Can't leave you two alone for a minute! Lucky the cattle didn't starve to death."
Old 31-10-2019, 09:29 AM
Samster

Chapter 31: Sisters Give A Show, The Boys Get Supporting Rolls

Beth and Jim liked the picnic idea. With their folks having planned to be away all weekend, there was lots of this and that in the fridge we could choose from. Jim dragged their old cooler up from the basement. Beth dug out a pile of old blankets and a couple ratty pillows from the Rumpus Room.

Having tossed in a chunk of ice, bottles of soda pop, food, plus a couple of quart jars filled with lemonade in the cooler, we piled into the ancient farm use only Ford pick up truck for the short ride back to the knoll. Beth drove, Jim and I rode in the back; the rutted dirt road hadn't been scraped for while so riding in the back could get a bit rough.

This Sunday was a 'TOP 10' late Spring day. Warm, but not humid. A perfect day to lay in the shade and let the world go by. The blankets were spread out under an ancient elm tree, which crowned the small hillock. Some to carpet a large area, others to make a big cushion for us to lie on, a couple more remained folded for pillows. That done, we lay down to enjoy the view and the day. Immediately we all ended up napping, apparently Lynn and Jim hadn't exactly spent all night sleeping either.

Guess I was out an hour or more. When I awoke, Beth and Lynn were sipping from a jar of lemonade. Jim was still out, judging by his sonorous breathing. When Beth spied me watching them, she made a 'shhh' sign, then wiggled a finger for me to come-hither.

Grabbing a bottle of Squirt first, I sat between the girls. Beth flashed one of her evil grins, but before I could wonder much about what she was thinking, she hit me squarely between the eyes with "Larry, speak the truth or suffer the consequences... Would you like to have sex with Carly?"

My chin flapped in the breeze as I looked from Beth to Lynn and back. They were clearly enjoying my discomfort. I'm not sure how long it takes to die a thousand deaths, but at the end of that period I answered with a very hushed "Yes."

"Good boy! Next question. Lynn and I think Carly is super adorable, we've always really liked her. OK. Again, answer honestly, would you mind if Lynn and I seduce her?"

My eyes darted from face to face; they were serious!! Was that a solar eclipse or was I merely ready to faint? Ever see the stunt featuring a room filled with primed mousetraps; each trap has a ping pong ball on it, then someone tosses a single ball into the middle of it all. That's what my head felt like.

As the last balls came to rest I said, "Fine with me." If I appeared outwardly calm, inside me was a maelstrom.

Lynn took my hand. "Larry, Beth confided about last night. I understand when Carly's name came up, so did you. Please don't be angry, or embarrassed. We understand completely. When we first talked about having Jimmy putting his penis inside us, we got so horny we ended up getting each other off. It surprised us, we didn't realize how we'd secretly felt about having sex with our brother. 

Trust us, Beth and I will never tell another soul. But after discussing it, we'd like to have Carly join our little group."

Beth took my chin and gave me a long tender kiss. "Sugar, Lynn and I need to work out a few details, but we think we could convince her to offer you her cherry."

Lynn added, "In fact, I think she'll seduce you. Would you like that?" Lynn caught sight of the movement in my pants; her hand pounced on the snake in my pocket. "I'll take that as a yes!" she giggled.

"If this works out, you two can have fun when we can't get together." added Lynn softly. "Plus, I'd actually feel better if Jimmy wasn't only having sex with one of his sisters. He needs to marry some nice girl someday."

"Sugar, just so you know, we both like you boys a WHOLE lot. But I've discovered I enjoy feeling up another girl once in a while. We'd really enjoy introducing Carly to sex, then turning her loose on your fine body. But I want to be the first to eat her, Lynn lost the toss, she goes second."

Lynn decided to have a little fun at my expense. "Have you seen Carly naked lately?" she asked.

"Not in years." I said, the disappointment in my voice was obvious.

My younger sister was super cute, but also super shy. Our parents acted super prudish so nothing about sex was ever mentioned, discussed or allowed in our house. Naturally, when you're raised on a farm, you see boy animals get long and hard, then try to put their critter dicks into girl animals. Farm kids learn that sex exists, even get a vague idea of the mechanics. You know that in some way your sister doesn't look like you do.

I'd last seen Carly naked when she was about nine. I'd walked into the bathroom without knocking because I really, really had to pee. Carly was just getting out of the tub. Today I remembered more about the hell I caught for my intrusion than what she looked like.

These days Carly was extremely "country girl" cute; she'd developed a great figure, but I hadn't gotten to see much of her body in years. Traditionally, Mom steered her into clothes that hid her figure and kept her covered as much as possible. 

"Well..." Lynn leered. "We've seen her in the shower on a regular basis after softball. She has long, pointy breasts that look like sugar cones made out of jello. They're white as snow compared to her tanned arms, but her fat nipples are dark, dark red. Her boobies bounce oh so nice when she walks across a room.

A groan from me at that point only encouraged Lynn to torture me further.

The hair on her pussy is jet black; little, tiny, curly hairs so you can see her pretty pussy really well. Her vulva always looks like she's excited, puffy and pink in the middle. Her butt is a work of art, sticks way out, but not an ounce of fat anywhere on her body. Yummmmmm!"

"You two are certifiable sex fiends! Do you realize that? And I am so grateful I might add."

The girls fell on top of me; we had a nice group grope and giggle session. Surprisingly, it didn't wake up Jim. When our wrestling eventually died down, we moved back to where we'd been lying down. No longer sleepy, I propped myself up on an elbow.

"Lynn, Beth" They looked at me, waiting. "If you two would enjoy making love... I'd... I'd really like to watch, maybe learn some things even.

Lynn stared into my eyes. She smiled a Mona Lisa smile; soft, feminine, mysterious. For the umpteenth time I wished I could read her mind. Her sultry expression made me feel fabulous, but I had no idea what she was thinking. 

Leaning towards Lynn, Beth brushed her hair back, then kissed up and down Lynn's neck. Beth ran her hand over Lynn's tush, on up her side, just brushing the edge of her breast. Sounding huskier, Beth said, "What do you say Sis, I've been aching to eat you ever since Larry mentioned Carly this morning."

Lynn groped for Beth's hand, moved it onto her breast, but continued her soul piercing eye contact and enigmatic smile. I felt her smile reaching deep within me. If I'd gotten my wish and could have read her mind, I would've been the happiest man on earth. It would've also scared the daylights out of me.

Lynn reached behind my neck, gently pulling my lips to hers. Her kiss was like a butterfly alighting upon a flower, a light, delicate contact. Her closed lips fluttered against mine all too briefly, then were gone. Her hand released me.

Gradually I moved back to where I'd been. Opening her eyes, Lynn continued gazing into my eyes as she moved Beth's hand to her waistband.

Taking her cue, Beth unbuttoned Lynn's jeans, then lowered the zipper. The sight of Lynn's light blue pansy-covered panties exposed between the two flaps hit me like a hammer. Lynn's hand moved behind her, searching until she located Beth's pussy. Lifting her left leg, Beth allowed Lynn free access to her pleasure center. Lynn firmly caressed Beth several times before reaching higher to unfasten Beth's jeans then teasingly lower the zipper for my enjoyment.

Beth unbuttoned Lynn's blouse. Every couple buttons she'd pause to fondle Lynn's chest, either through her blouse or inside it. After exposing much of Lynn's left shoulder, Beth's kissing shifted to her collarbone. Lynn's hand slid into Beth's panties, I heard an inrush of air when Lynn's fingers reached Beth's moistening genitals. After a minute Lynn removed her hand from Beth's pants.

Lynn lifted up long enough for Beth to take her blouse completely off before returning to her original position; on her side facing me, eyes still fixed on mine. Beth slid a hand behind Lynn to feel up her buns, then back around to massage her sister's pussy though her panties. The stimulation of her pussy made Lynn flinch; her eyes closed half way, but still she watched my eyes, drowning me in her sexuality. 

Lynn's hand moved to her own left breast, she lowered the cup, exposing the soft white mound within. Again her hand went behind my neck; it guided me to a position where I could comfortably suckle her teat. Using my one free hand, I fondled and sucked on this gift of nature. Her fingers ran thru my hair many times before leaning towards me.

Kissing the top of my head, Lynn whispered, "I'm going to be busy for a while trying to give Beth the best orgasm she's ever had. Take your clothes off, but don't masturbate if you can manage. I have something special for us to do together." A light touch told me to release her swollen nipple. Reluctantly I complied.

Lynn rolled directly into Beth's arms, I saw their lips part, their tongues begin a fierce duel. They hugged each other tightly. Hands began to roam. Breasts were fondled. Beth's blouse was gradually undone, then removed. Shortly, bared breasts were mashed into each other; a hand was at work inside each sister's panties. Breathing became heavy, louder.

Their remaining clothing became too restrictive. Still kissing, they worked each other's jeans slowly downwards. Frustration overcame passion; their kissing stopped so they could finally rid each other of their remaining garments.

While the girls were stripping, Jim woke up. Immediately I caught his eye and made a 'shhhh' sign via a finger to my lips. Standing, I slowly disrobed, then sat down again on the blankets to set the example. By now my penis poked out from my lap like a young dog begging for attention, so I folded my arms across my chest to lessen the temptation to start petting the puppy.

Lynn and Beth were as deep into each other as two people could be. Any part of either body that could be touched was petted, massaged, licked, or kneaded. With two girls making love, I didn't know what constituted foreplay or what was just 'doing it', so just I watched intently, trying not to think too much.

It was obvious they were getting each other excited out of their minds. Taking liberal mental notes of the things they did, I looked forward to trying out a few things first chance I got.

Lynn rolled onto her back. Beth swung around so her distended nipples hung over Lynn's mouth; Lynn's areolas taunted Beth's eyes and mouth from below. They spent minutes kissing and nibbling each breast in its entirety. Eventually they concentrated on sucking nipples. Seeing Beth's amazing nipples hanging beneath her, then Lynn sucking them, excited me to the point of almost having to spank the monkey. It was only thinking that I might miss something wonderful with Lynn that gave me the strength to refrain.

Beth crept slowly ahead; her kissing worked down to Lynn's midsection, leaving four wet, aroused nipples for four aroused male eyes to feast upon. As Beth slowly approached Lynn's navel, naturally her own became available to Lynn's active mouth. Beth's kissing missed few sensitive areas of her sister's body, but she was steadily gaining upon both of her real goals.

First, she wanted to taste her sister, to feel the unique textures within Lynn's pussy. She wanted her nostrils filled with the pungent aroma Lynn emitted when excited. To see the anatomy that so resembled her own. To hear the ensuing moans when Beth applied her tongue to Lynn's most sensitive areas.

Second, her body wanted to get as good as it gave. Unconsciously her system was flooding with hormones, anticipating the ecstasy of Lynn's mouth soon being busy between her legs. Her flesh remembered the exquisite sensations Lynn's tongue had given it, it knew their union would produce the glorious orgasm her body craved.

So Beth continued advancing towards her sister's most erogenous zones, knowing as she did that her own would soon be assailed.

Lynn's arms went around Beth's hips, she pulled herself up and onto her younger sister. Lynn dove into Beth just ahead of Beth pushing her face into Lynn. I shifted my vantage point so my eyes could dart from one oral frenzy to the other. They seemed equally avid in their laving of each other; I sensed an intensity that I hadn't seen their first time, when I'd peeked through the bathroom wall. This time I suspected they were out-of-their-minds horny, were a little more experienced, and now racing towards release. 

Jim and I were thoroughly aroused. Our cocks were bouncing; clear seminal fluid emerged from our slits. The sight of Lynn and Beth so obviously lost in a mutual lust had me tremendously excited. The sounds from their love making pushed me to the brink of an orgasm. No matter where I looked, I saw something wondrously exciting. It was becoming nearly impossible to just sit there, yet I couldn't look away from the erotic girl on girl action before me.

The girls must've been getting very close; it looked like they were sucking each other's clits into their mouths. Hips were rolling, moaning filled the air. Suddenly the moans became near shrieks.

Beth had been holding herself a couple inches above Lynn's body. She dropped onto Lynn, their tongues began whipping a clit, or drilling into a vagina. Every noise they made became muffled because their faces were pressed so tightly into moist flesh. They rolled onto their sides. Each sister's hips were humping against the mouth devouring her pussy; their bodies writhed in response to the orgasms they shared. Faces, thighs, butt cheeks, pussies; all were wet and shiny.

The intensity level declined after a minute, but not a great deal. It seemed to me there were starting up again. Their mouths moved back to the top of their slits, back to licking and sucking their clits.

Lynn pulled her face away from her meal just long enough to flash her lust-filled eyes my way, then say, "Fuck us now!"

That said, Lynn shifted her legs so her body took on an "L" shape, Beth still was eating her clit, but her head lay on Lynn's thigh.

I made one side of a letter "H" shape as I positioned myself behind Lynn's beautiful ass. Carefully, I guided my penis just under Beth's nose, straight into Lynn; her body was so very ready for my penetration, she was hot, wet, and pulsating. As I worked myself deeper and deeper into Lynn, she groaned into Beth's pussy.

Again, I propped up on an elbow so could observe everyone's activity. As I began pumping my penis in and out of Lynn, Jim followed our example. Guiding Beth's legs into the position of Lynn's, soon Jim was stroking into Beth's sweat covered body, completing our heavenly "H".

For sure I wasn't going to last very long, I was too excited from watching the girls. Any chance that I might have had to regain my composure was shattered when I felt Beth's tongue licking my penis as her tongue ran all around Lynn's clit. As if that wasn't enough, peering over the back of her head, I could see Lynn's tongue thrashing within Beth's slit. Occasionally Lynn moved her mouth onto Jim's penis, then I'd see Jim's shaft getting licked as it drove in and out of Beth.

Lynn was ready to come again. Her undulating hips announced she was about to come again. Her groans declared she was about to come again. A vise-like grip by her vagina said she was about to come again. My body was rapidly turning to jello; I laid down flat so I could thrust harder into Lynn. She came again; I came, flooding her insides as she did.

It was a sweet release. It felt sensational to be gushing into Lynn while my pelvis repeatedly drove against her divine ass. I stared at my shaft; seeing it through the crevasse formed by Lynn's oval butt cheeks inspired me to slam still harder into Lynn, making her cheeks flex all the more. Each time I saw her buns clutch and relax, my body was inspired into another pumping spasm.

My hard thrusts soon devolved into a lackluster pumping. Lynn had slowed for a time, but she was shooting for big 'O' number three. Her pussy rode my still firm shaft; she was also grinding into Beth's still active tongue. Each girl had only to open her eyes to watch a penis screwing the pussy she was eating, or shift her chin to taste the combined male and female juices seeping from within her sister. The sounds and scents were unavoidable; the girls were bathed in both.

Both girls were unselfish lovers; their devotion to bringing pleasure to their lover continually returned great dividends. Like now. Sensing another chance to get her sister off again, literally diving into the opportunity soon had both sisters well on their way to a third climax.

It didn't take long. Having come twice had relieved them of the initial mind numbing intensity of 'needing' to come, now it was more being able to enjoy their coupling and wanting to come for the simple enjoyment of great sex.

Lynn was able to reflect upon the symmetry of their lovemaking. See a hard penis inside Beth, feel a hard penis in my body. Suck her swollen clitoris into my mouth, feel my clitoris sucked into Beth's mouth. See sperm ooze from inside my sister, feel sperm flow from my contracting pussy. Hear Beth moan as she starts to come again, feel a groan escape from deep within myself.

"I'm coming Beth! Oh God, eat me. EAT ME!"
Old 31-10-2019, 09:31 AM
Samster

Chapter 32: Lynn and Larry and Beth and Jim

No one in our 'H' moved very much beyond breathing. I was flaccid, but kept my genitals against Lynn, caressing her buns when I felt strong enough. I was fairly certain Beth and Jim were still lying where they'd been when they surrendered to general fatigue. I was absolutely certain that I was enjoying Lynn's warmth and Beth's proximity to my penis too much to move, maybe we all were feeling like that.

Midday had recently passed us by when I was pleasantly surprised by Beth's hand; she'd begun gently toying with my cock. Over the next several minutes her playing felt better and better. Popping my soft penis into her mouth, she rolled me lazily around with her tongue, petting and stroking me until I many minutes later I regained some firmness.

Now that she had something to work with, Beth teased Lynn's opening with my crown for a minute. She rubbed my tip up and down her sister's slit a number of times, before repeating the entire cycle. After fifteen minutes of that delightful stimulation, I was beginning to penetrate fairly deep into Lynn's yawning vagina.

Soon I had to pull my hips back fairly far for Beth to swing me glans from one sweet receptacle to the other. Jim must have been getting similar treatment, I heard a masculine "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnn." that wasn't mine.

Beth was giving my cock a really long, slow sucking. The foreplay had been amazing, but the next time my cock got inside of Lynn, it was going to stay there until my sperm flowed into her body again.

"Lynn?"

I moved as close to her as I could without pulling from Beth's mouth. My hand slid over her to search for her breast.

"Lynn." I repeated. "I want to make love to you if you're ready. I want to mount you like a stallion does a mare."

Her hand covered mine as I fondled her teat; squeezing my hand, she pushed her nipple into my palm. By now I knew her well enough to know that meant she liked my suggestion, a lot.

"Beth, I am so enjoying being in your sweet mouth, but it's time to take your sister for a ride. May I have my penis back, please?" Beth started to giggle with most of me still in her mouth.

"OK, but only since it's for a good cause."

Slowly Beth allowed me to slip out from between her lips. Rising to my knees, I helped Lynn do likewise. Turning to hold me, we kissed and fondled each other for several minutes until Lynn was seriously ready for me. Turning away, she leaned forward onto her hands and knees. With her tush aimed straight at me, just like in a Playboy, my heart began to race. I wanted to calm myself; my hips wanted to drive straight into her. Filling my lungs, I exhaled gradually, relaxing myself; I wanted to enter her slowly, to make this a leisurely, careful penetration. I clearly wanted this ride to last if I could manage it.

Lifting my cock, my knees crept ahead far enough that my penis wedged between my belly and her tush. Stretching forwards, I ran my hands across her back, sides, then underneath Lynn onto her breasts. I kissed her back and shoulders while grinding my penis between her buns; Lynn ground back, eliciting a moan from me, then from her. Only too ready to mount her, I ran my fingertips down into her slit. Fondling and probing to confirm a near certainty, Lynn was indeed wet and slippery; she was ready for me as well.

Raising myself upright, Lynn's cheeks were rounded and prominent enough that I couldn't see my target. I reached under her from behind to better judge where her opening was. Slipping a finger inside Lynn, I felt her up for a moment, then aimed my erection using my other hand. My glans slid against my finger then on into Lynn. Slowly pushing ahead, I sank into my sexy lover. My analytical brain knew I was sliding into a pussy I'd been inside before, but my body felt something brand new.

There is something to me about what I now know to be called 'doggy' style that literally rubs me differently than other positions. My brain exploded, I saw fireworks! I experienced sensations that made for a first time type experience. Jeez, I almost came before I finished my first stroke. Wobbling, I had to lean on Lynn to support myself.

"Oh my God." escaped my mouth.

Lynn was worried about me, I had to stop and explain how profoundly this position effected me. Sweetheart that Lynn is, she told me to climax if I needed to, not to worry about her.

Meanwhile, Beth got on all fours, at a slight angle so she could kiss Lynn. While I was holding still, trying to recover a measure of self-control, Jim moved behind Beth, mounting her. The look on his face told me he knew EXACTLY what I was feeling.

"Holy shit." was all Jim could say. 

Trying again, I found by making little short strokes, it still felt heavenly, but didn't threaten to trigger my orgasm as easily. Every dozen strokes I'd withdraw for a long stroke. I'd still get that knee-buckling tingle on those long strokes, but if I didn't do more than 1 or 2 at a time, I could just manage my self-control.

Seeming to enjoy this position, Lynn's pelvis was almost constantly in motion. Sometimes her hips would tip forward and back, sometimes her butt moved in a small circle, like it was cleaning a window. Whatever she did just made the sex all that much better. I especially liked it when her tush moved in circles, I could feel my glans twirl inside her, pushing against her velvety walls.

Reaching under Beth as they kissed, Lynn began to milk Beth's teat the same way I learned to milk a cow by hand when the power went out. Very sexy looking, I thought. My eyes latched onto Jim's cock as it moved, piston-like, in and out of Beth. Both girls had such exquisite butt's; watching an erect cock disappearing then withdrawing between their cheeks seriously aroused me. Incrementally, I felt my penis swell; the "Mmffph" Lynn sounded into Beth's mouth told me she felt it as well.

Beth was trying to keep their kiss going, but Jim was going for long, hard strokes. Beth finally wanted to concentrate on Jim's penis. Her head went back, her eyes closed, her whole body began to rock back to meet his thrusts. Staccato 'uuuhHHNnn', 'uuuhHHNnn', 'uuuhHHNnn' sounds were pushed out of Beth.

Lynn continued milking her nearest breast, Beth's other teat swung sexily beneath her.

The sharp PIAK, PIAK, PIAK as Jim banged into Beth's backside captured my imagination. Unable to take my eyes off their sexual union, I was taking longer strokes in and out of Lynn without meaning to; I was surfing Jim's wave as he rode into Beth. Clearly he was going to come inside her from behind, and I wanted to watch it happen.

Happily, I didn't have to wait. Abruptly Jim grabbed onto Beth's hips firmly, driving insanely into them. Beth ground her rear end into Jim's crotch while making gurgling sounds that announced the arrival of her orgasm.

Looking straight down between Lynn's cheeks. I stared at my shaft. In, out, in out. Sometimes I'd glimpse my red glans.

[Wow, that's really MY penis inside Lynn. Oh, wow!]

The more excited I became, the greater the sex-induced stupor I felt. Grabbing Lynn's hips, only one thought occupied my thinking. Each time my hips sprang back automatically, 'push in deep, push in deep, push in deep' flashed in my head. And flashed, and flashed, until I couldn't even think of that much. My mind switched off; I came. My brain passed out; my body took over the happy task of pumping thick semen into the highly desirable female I was joined with.

Bang, bang, bang, spurt, spurt, spurt. I was moving Lynn forward from the force of my thrusts. I felt her hand grab my balls, then wildly strum her clit. My brain only gradually came back online; I was dimly aware Lynn must have come, I felt her contractions milking my penis for it's liquid contribution to the process of procreation.

[God, it feels wonderful inside this girl!] For sure, brain. For sure.

Slowly I wilted onto Lynn's back. She turned her head so we could share an awkward kiss. Reaching around her I fondled both breasts. Her nipples were hypersensitive judging by her reaction, so I tried milking her breasts the way I'd seen her do for Beth. Meanwhile, I remained semi-erect; I'd never stopped my humping motion. My glans became so sensitive I had to limit myself to short, slow, mini-strokes.

"Lay on your back." I whispered in Lynn's ear.

She rolled over. I got between her legs, then stretched out on top of her so we could kiss. I was still firm enough that I could slip myself back into her pussy and very, very gently screw her was we kissed. As good as the main event had felt, it was impossibly pleasant and satisfying as we did our gentle post-coital lovemaking. God how I loved the way I could lose myself in Lynn.

We lost all track of time. Eventually Lynn and I realized Jim and Beth were stuffing their faces. Lynn joked, "We better get over there or there'll be nothing left." So we joined in the effort to hunt down and eliminate all the remaining leftovers.

Following a nice, big, late lunch, we yakked. Four voices all sounding a bit subdued because our honeymoon weekend would soon be over. Before long we'd have to go back for chores. Mr. & Mrs. Troutman could be home any time now. My folks would be expecting me home for Sunday night dinner, our big family meal. They'd be royally ticked if they didn't see me at all this weekend; especially now, I needed to keep them happy.

Snuggling up to Lynn, I planned to whisper in her ear. Which I did, but it took a while because I choose the scenic route to her sensitive lobe. First I sucked a nipple without warning, then nibbled my way to her ear via a trail of kisses across her breasts, over her shoulder, and up her neck. "I love you, Lynn. But before we run out of time, I'm going to jump your sister, because that will make you happier. Am I right?"

Lynn has a special kiss she gives me when I've pleased her. I got that kiss.

Standing, I walked over to Beth, holding my hand out to her. Though she had a suspicious expression, Beth allowed me to pull her to her feet. I gently pulled her into my arms, leaned in, then gave her my very best soul kiss until I felt her go a bit limp in my arms. When I scooped her up in my arms, Beth wore an amused, but 'this is fun' smile.

"I want to make love to you, any objections?" I asked. "None at all sugar." Beth purred back.

Carefully I lowered her onto a cushioned spot a couple steps away where I proceeded to make love to Beth until the cows literally came home.

When Jimmy and Lynn moved into a 69, I barely noticed. Apparently I was actually becoming accustomed to our foursome trading partners.

Both fairly drained, Beth and I kissed, caressed and fondled each other like the friends and lovers we'd become. Our foreplay was loving, unhurried, and oh so sweet. We were patient, so much 'tension' had been released today we were mighty relaxed.

Beth had to use some of her best stuff to get my pooped penis to pop up, but her skills eventually brought my favorite subject up. When I finally mounted Beth it was long past the time when we were both first ready, but the waiting was worth it. It was glorious when we finally merged.

For a time I made love to Beth in the missionary position; it was awesome. Our pace was slow, relaxed; a nice, long, comfortable screw. When I asked her how she wanted to finish, Beth rolled me onto my back, then rode my penis until she came.

Being able to use both my hands on her breasts was sensational. Her eyes were often closed; she wore a neat dreamy expression, even while she came. Close as I was, I held back because I wanted to come inside Beth doggie style; she had looked SO sexy doing it before.

As soon as Beth was with it again, I moved her onto her hands and knees. Sure enough, after three strokes from behind, I felt myself pumping away inside her. Aaaaahhh, Nirvana. When my last drop drained, we lay down together so we could cuddle, fondle, talk and kiss until it was time to dress and go back to take care of farm chores.

Back at the house, Lynn dropped off Jim and Beth at the barn but asked me to stay with her. She suggested I go on home, they'd take care of the barn work. She pointed out it was probably better if I didn't run into her folks until I had more time to practice my game face.

"After all, you did spend the weekend screwing their daughters." she laughed a lusty laugh.

Boy did Lynn make good sense, from that instant, I couldn't wait to exit stage right.

Getting out of the pick up, we hugged; we just stood there holding each other for a couple minutes.

"Can I look forward to hitting the Drive In Friday night?" I asked. The special Lynn kiss I got told me I could count on it.

It was time to leave for home, my first bad moment of a fabulous weekend.
Old 31-10-2019, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
HuntWithACat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share bro, more please!
Old 31-10-2019, 11:03 PM
Samster

Chapter 33: A Moonlight Rendezvous

Riding home I tried not to think too much about the week ahead. I'd see Beth at school for sure, maybe Lynn at the cafeteria. Both girls played softball Monday and Thursday, I had a game Wednesday. Because I'd traded off my weekend chores with Carly and Dad, I'd have to bust my butt during the week to catch up before next weekend.

After spending the last two nights with a different beautiful naked girl, sleeping alone tonight wasn't exactly my first choice of sleeping arrangements. To distract myself, I tried to think about my game face, at home, at school, the next time I saw Mr. & Mrs. Troutman. I had to remember that the girls were just my pal Jimmy's sisters, and act accordingly or risk blowing the whole wonderful deal I'd stumbled into.

Naturally I tried to figure out if there was any way I could manage to see Lynn, even briefly, Tuesday night. Maybe, but I'd have to see. Next I reviewed in my head where I stood with my homework; if I got at it directly after dinner I should be OK for Monday I decided.

Took some doing, but I was able to get my chores done before dinner so my IOU situation didn't get any worse. When Mom asked me about my weekend, the way she always does, I made it sound like the high point was going to the A&W with the 3 Fuckman siblings.

Sure was awkward being near Carly Sunday night. For years I'd been around Beth and Lynn. They were foxes, I'd fantasized about them over and over, but actually seeing them without their clothes introduced me to a whole new reality. Now when I looked at them, I knew how incredible a naked young girl actually looked. Now when I looked at Carly, I could suspect how delicious she might look undressed.

Her breasts had a different shape somehow. It was amazing to me that every girl was issued two breasts, yet they were as individual as fingerprints, or so it seemed to me. Getting a good look at Carly's chest rapidly began to obsess me.

The girls describing what they'd seen in the locker room didn't make things any easier on me for sure. The school only had one tiny locker room; the shower was a small room with 6 showerheads. Boy's and girl's sports were always on different days, so those kids that wanted to shower after a game or practice could if they didn't mind a small queue. That shower was so small, Carly and the girls might've even rubbed against each other's naked bodies. Aaahhh!! The stuff dreams are made of.

"Earth to Larry." Carly said.

Guess I'd been daydreaming while gazing at Carly's bra. A lot of details could be through the T-shirt she'd worn to the table.

"Pass the bread plate PLEASE."

She must've been asking for the second time, so I hurriedly passed the well-worn cheap china plate that still held a short stack of sliced white bread. Carly was giving me a look I hadn't seen before; she wore an odd expression that I couldn't read. Carly didn't look ticked. Still, I hoped she hadn't noticed me staring at her chest. Also hoped no one could see the bulge forming in my pants.

Now I was beginning to understand what Lynn had meant about not pairing off. At my age, did I want to never see another naked girl except Lynn? I knew that answer; no way! I knew in my heart I loved Lynn, we'd had great sex all weekend. Yet, I was sitting at the dinner table wondering how my sister's teats would feel in my hands, or bared against my chest. How would she look naked, I wondered? How would she respond to my hand delving between her legs?

There was a long list of other things I wanted to wonder about, but I was afraid of raising a raging boner that I might not be able to hide.

To distract myself, I concentrated on eating everything in sight, as fast as possible, so I could get to my homework. In a flash I helped clear the table, then flew upstairs. At least I was able to forget about girls during the rest of the evening. Though it got a little late, I did finish all my assignments. Crawling into bed alone really sucked, but I was so wiped out from the weekend that mercifully I slept like a log.

On Tuesday I was finally able to speak to Lynn during lunch. Nearly whispering, I asked if she'd like to see me IF I could get over her way that evening. Perhaps by saying I was borrowing a book from Jim, maybe I could stay a half-hour. Lynn said OK, but not to expect much, she was still rather sore from the weekend. Nonetheless, I was still on cloud 9.

Monday night I'd gotten pretty horny and lost some sleep. Thinking about Carly being on the other side of my wall became like a jingle you can't get out of your head. Things Beth had said about getting Carly to seduce me haunted me like a persistent ghost. The erection I got from trying to picture Carly in the buff made it impossible to sleep. Eventually I gave in to my hormones; grabbing a tissue, I pumped away on my tingling penis.

Allowing my brain to go anywhere it wanted, I fantasized about having sex with Carly; in her bed, in my bed, in the living room, in the barn. I dreamed about undressing her, or about exposing myself to her. Naturally, I was trying to picture my penis moving in and out of a pussy I'd never seen; I could sort of imagine it, but was never able to bring my vision of Carly into focus.

Even though I'd gotten very excited, I couldn't quite get off. Then I began imagining Beth undressing my sister. I pictured them French Kissing, Beth sucking on Carly's teats, Beth moving her head between Carly's legs...

Bingo!! My load spewed into the tissue. Having been extremely turned on, I achieved a fairly intense orgasm. Finally, the sandman paid his visit.

Tuesday really dragged, I had trouble staying awake in class. After school I rushed through chores, tackled my homework, then wolfed down dinner. The "I need to get a book from Jimmy, be back in an hour." worked, as I expected it to. Pedaling like mad, I hurried to the Fuckman's, but not so fast that I'd get sweaty.

After knocking, I opened the Fuckman's front door, shouting, "I'm here, OK to come in."

Letting myself in as usual when I heard their folks shout "Hi, Larry." from the Living Room, I headed to Jim's room. He helped me select a book 'to borrow'. Best of all, now I had something 'to return' sometime soon! Jim understood completely when I explained I was feeling lonely and wanted to see Lynn for a few minutes.

Jim smiled a Cheshire Cat grin. "Beth gave me a great blowjob in the barn before dinner to help me with my 'loneliness'." I wanted to be so cool about everything, but I think I blushed anyway. 

Putting the book on the tiny oak corner table in the hallway, I gently knocked on Lynn's door. A second later it opened, Lynn pulled me inside, then laid a toe-curling kiss on me.

"We'd probably be OK here, but I'd feel better if I met you at the guest cabin. I'll slip out the back door, meet me there in 5 minutes. Ride your bike up the drive like you're leaving, then park it behind the cabin. Now, go kiss Beth goodnight, that'll make the 5 minutes go quickly." Lynn gave my lips a swift peck, my butt a quick squeeze, then shoved me out her door.

Having wanted to see Beth anyway, at least to say "Hi." I tapped on her door, then entered at her "come in." 

"Larry! Hi, sugar."

She was off the bed and in my arms in record time. It was a nice greeting. The French kiss that followed was nicer still.

"Got time to help me with my homework?" she said playfully as she rubbed her breasts into my chest then her crotch into mine. I groaned, God she felt great.

"I've missed you a lot, Beth. But as much as I'm dying to jump on you, I'm meeting Lynn at the cabin in 2 minutes. I've got to get home soon with the book I just had to come borrow from your brother. However, I do have time for another nice kiss..."

Smiling, Beth welded her mouth to mine. Pulling her shirt out of her jeans, my hands slipped underneath it so I could play with her silky bra-encased breasts. The way she breathed into my mouth told me she liked being felt up.

Though it was hard to stop, I didn't want to leave her too revved up or hanging. Moving my hands behind Beth, I gave her tush a quick feel, hugged her, then ended our kiss while I was still able to.

"Now I miss you twice as bad." I grinned at her. "I can't wait for Friday night. Want to be my date for the first or second feature?" I said lightheartedly.

"I'll take the second, I liked that long slow screwing you gave me Sunday afternoon. After Lynn is done with you, let's see if we can make love through the entire movie." My knees got week at the prospect. Beth was so damned sexy, she'd taken my bravado and turned it right around on me. She also gave me an erection just thinking about her and Lynn's backseat.

Beth felt my boner forming. "Well, now that I've warmed you up for Lynn, scat. Don't keep a pretty lady waiting." She kissed me, copped a feel of my erection, then scooted me out the door.

Grabbing the book, I flew downstairs. Displaying the useless tome, I waved goodnight to Mrs. Fuckman as I passed the Living Room. Like lightning, I was out the door, on my bike, then heading up the drive. The instant it was safe, I veered off to the cabin. Dusk had yielded to night, but the ¾ moon made it easy to see my surroundings. Silently I entered the cabin. It was mostly one fair sized room. The moon shining through a window silhouetted Lynn sitting on the twin bed.

Like a shot, I was at her side. "I missed you so much." I whispered as I kissed her. We traded loads of kisses. Our hands were soon groping each other like robbers searching for loot.

Minutes later we were breathing hard into our lover's mouth. We undressed each other, yet our lips rarely parted. After making love to her nipples for several minutes, her breathing suggested she was getting a bit ahead of me in the arousal department. 

Rolling her onto her back, I lay halfway on top of Lynn as I kissed her with all the feeling I could put into it; I'd begun massaging her pussy minutes earlier. Her hand had now guided me a shade higher, then into a subtly different rhythm. Her right hand was trapped underneath me, but she had my penis in her grasp. Slowly I'd begun pumping through her hand.

As we continued kissing, I felt this was as good, or better, than any intercourse we'd shared. At that moment it dawned on me that as long as it was any kind of sex, and it was with Lynn, I'd enjoy it immensely.

Sure that Lynn was getting close, I began to kiss my way downward to eat her off, but Lynn said, "I love this, just keep kissing me." She didn't have to ask twice.

Every touch of her tongue to mine had been feeling like a magic wand was at work. Each point of contact left a lingering, warm glow. Her hips adopted a gentle roll that complimented my circular massaging motions. She felt so sensuous as she moved, I couldn't imagine any female ever being more seductive. As she became very damp, I slid my middle fingertip directly onto her clit.

Lynn wrapped her free arm around my head, pulling my mouth against hers as hard as possible. Her pelvis and my hand maintained a steady rhythm, but her tongue became far more insistent. Her breathing into my mouth became frantic. Lynn was coming; she was enjoying a solid climax.

Her hand gripped my cock very tightly, too hard for me to move. She'd blow her breath into my lungs, then instantly suck it back into hers. I felt her skin radiate warmth everywhere we touched. It was heavenly.

Still kissing Lynn as she came down from her peak, I withdrew my finger from her clit, instead covering it by pinching her lips over her clitoris. I continued my massage by working her lips in a lazy circle around her clit. As her grip on me loosened, I resumed pushing through her fist.

A bit breathlessly, Lynn asked, "I can't do much for you like this, what would you like to do tonight?"

"How I wish you could read my mind so you'd truly know how much you're 'done' for me already."

I kissed her, Lynn kissed me back.

"I'd like to do what we did at Bennett's pond. I'd enjoy doing that again, but with us both undressed this time." 

Rolling on my back. Lynn straddled my hips. The moonshine illuminated her shapely figure very well. She rubbed my glans into her palm, spreading my secretions around. Carefully, Lynn reached inside herself for additional lubricant. Making sure I saw everything, she spread her lips apart like a bun, then wrapped her vulva around my sausage.

My palms ran up her stomach, surrounded her breasts, then fondled them endlessly. At times I'd release her so I could thrill to having them sway and jiggle before my eyes. Rapidly building to my climax, I was getting thicker. Lynn's expression made me suspect she was going to come again. Lynn inched ahead until she was mostly rotating on my knob. She leaned far forward, I think Lynn was trying to drive her clit into my little slit. It felt so exciting! So wet! So warm! So slippery! Erotic! I was seconds away.

"I'm going to shoot hot sperm all over your clit, Lynn. I'm going to suck your nipples and cover your clit with my thick cream!" Her whole body shuddered, I knew for sure now; Lynn would be joining me in Joyland. I grabbed both teats, tugging until I could suck both nipples into my mouth.

We came together. I don't know who started it, but she felt a lot of semen pulse into her slit, bathing her clit. Hearing her stuttering groans, feeling her pussy grind down onto my penis, enabled me to open my floodgates and totally empty my testicles against her searing pink flesh.

Lynn eventually lay on top of me. We kissed and rubbed ourselves against each other until we both knew it was time for me to leave, and then some.

I insisted on helping her dress, getting a big kick out of putting her panties ON for a change. Getting all that wonderful everything back into her bra was awesome. Lynn returned the favor. I could have killed her though.

Just before pulling my underwear up; Lynn grabbed my limp penis, knelt, mouth open, an inch away, looked into my eyes, bated her lashes then said, "You sure you have to go?"

I made a two-handed strangle gesture; Lynn squealed, but yanked my shorts into place.

A nice hug, a nice kiss, a look outside to check for anyone watching, then I was off for home. Three days until Friday night. Damn!

What we didn't know at the time was we'd been watched.

The watcher didn't know someone was watching them.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:11 PM
Samster

Chapter 34: Carly Looks Forward To Saturday Night

Friday night couldn't arrive fast enough as far as I was concerned. Saturday night couldn't arrive fast enough as far as Carly was concerned; she'd been invited to sleep over with Beth and Lynn.

Carly was tickled pink. She'd always liked the Troutman sisters, but they were just enough older that she'd never gotten really close. They had played dolls and stuff as little kids, but as they became teenagers ahead of her, they'd drifted apart. They did play softball together, but there wasn't much conversation at the games or practice. The school was so small that any girl old enough to swing a bat could be on the one and only team. The older girls mostly sat together. At games, the oldest or best players mostly played together unless it was a blow out.

When Beth had gotten Blaze a few years ago, then gotten heavily into horses, they'd really gone their own ways.

Carly was very shy to begin with. She'd have been welcome to hang out with Beth, but Carly joined 4H, enjoyed breeding rabbits, and liked to read. Now that she was barely 18, she was missing not have girl talks. There was so much going on inside her. Desperately Carly wished she could talk to another girl about private things, learn if other girls shared her worries and feelings.

She'd been feeling more and more lonely to boot. Her brother was a great guy, but he mostly spent time with Jimmy any more. She loved spending time with Larry, always felt happy when they were together, but he just hadn't made himself very available the past year.

There were only a couple boys in the county she'd even think about going out with, but because she was so shy, they barely noticed her. Carly had secretly become very interested in boys and her own body, but her parents never wanted to give her any useful information.

After the birds and bees crap, the only thing they ever had to say was "don't". Don't do anything until you're married! Certainly nothing meaningful about what people do WHEN they finally got married. The sad fact was Carly had learned more about sex from studying rabbits than from her folks or school. A few times she'd started to ask her brother about sex, but she couldn't picture herself discussing her maturing body and desires with him.

So Carly's head was swimming with thoughts and questions for Saturday night.
Old 31-10-2019, 11:13 PM
Samster

Chapter 35: 7 Is Heaven, But 8 Feels Great

Despite how long it may seem to take to a horny teenager, Friday night eventually arrives. From leaving Lynn Tuesday night, until the time her car drove up the driveway Friday, I was fairly sure the sun could have grown old and burned out.

Following Lynn's advice, I'd maintained the illusion of our former casual relationship at school. There was just a nod or a half-hearted wave, or maybe an occasional "Hi Lynn, Hi Beth" during the interminable week just past. Naturally I'd really wanted to grab the girls, give 'em a good Frenching, fondle their breasts, and generally molest them. For me at least, it had been a horribly long week.

Thursday morning I'd made sure I was the first one off the bus so I could put a flower in Lynn's gym locker without anyone seeing me. She was on my mind; I wanted her to know it. I hoped she found and liked my gift; she never gave any indication.

At one point I had to laugh at myself. 20 times each day I kept thinking about going to the Drive In. Then it hit me, I never once thought to wonder what was showing.

As I was getting ready to go out Friday night, Mom flitted around. She thought it was cute that the four of us were going to the movies together. Mom cautioned me, suggesting that Jim and I try to behave like young gentlemen and not pester "those nice girls".

"Sure, Ma. I'll do my best to be good company Ma." 

Poor Carly, I felt awfully uncomfortable about her; she'd hinted a couple times that she'd like to come along. Reluctantly I did my best to act dumb, and she was shy enough that she gave up quickly. I felt so bad about that, but I figured she was in store for a world of excitement Saturday night. Jim was going to stay at our house so the girls, and especially Carly, could relax and not be distracted by our being under the same roof.

Mercifully, I diverted her attention to the weekend by asking if she was looking forward to staying at the Fuckman's. Seeing her perk up did my heart good, she looked happy as a clam. Just to be extra nice, I gave her a bear hug.

"I know you'll have a lot fun, I'm glad you're going. I bet you've been feeling lonely, haven't you?"

Carly nodded a yes as her head rested on my shoulder. It touched me, I realized I hadn't been thinking much about her feelings of late.

Brushing her long hair away from her neck, I kissed her soft skin several times.

"I haven't been a very good brother lately have I, Munchkin? I've been thinking about me, school, hanging with Jim and other stuff. Suppose you've been feeling pretty isolated, huh?" 

Carly didn't answer. She didn't have to, she pressed her body against mine, her arms tightened around me.

I felt guilty. Even though I hadn't actually done anything wrong; I was more aware of holding a young woman than Carly, my sister. Running my hands around her back, I couldn't ignore how wonderful she felt. My right hand was halfway onto her tush before I caught myself, then steered it higher to her lower spine.

Damn, I was getting aroused. It was unintentional, but as I felt her breasts pushing into my chest... Fact was, I'd just felt a bit of her beautiful bubble-butt. As perfect a tush as either Lynn or Beth's. In fact, I suspected Carly's might be the nicest of the bunch.

Pressing her hips against my growing erection, Carly's warmth and pressure were effecting me to the point that I was having internal struggles. Damn, I wanted to feel her up.

Moving my hands up to her should blades, I stepped back a few inches, endeavouring to act and breath normally.

"Carly, I am sorry if I've neglected you. I love you very much. I'll try to be a better friend and brother. I know how alone I've felt living here sometimes. Tell me when you need me if I forget, OK?"

With honourable intentions, I leaned forward to give her a kiss. My lips gently pressed against hers, but her face turned up to kiss me back. My now sexually active body was attuned to how sweet her breath was, how warm and soft her lips felt.

Unconsciously, I pressed just a little harder. Carly's mouth seemed to link to mine. It was very subtle, but I think our lips parted ever so slightly. Time eluded me, the short peck I'd intended, seemed to linger on until I caught myself then pulled back.

Carly dropped her head back onto my shoulder before I could see her expression. At first, I worried that I'd scared her, but she seemed very contented and comfortable. When she hugged me against her again, I knew she wasn't concerned.

Mom called out from downstairs; "The kids are here." 

Carly turned part way to her left to shout "Larry's ready, he'll be right down." As Carly spun around, my hand slid from holding her shoulder blade to holding the entire side of her left breast. Her teat was longer but narrower than Beth's. My fingertips were touching the base of her breast, her nipple must have been touching my wrist. We both froze.

I'd fantasized about Carly many times, dreaming up many complicated plans for seeing her naked, or making her my 'love slave'. Now my body hyper-reacted the instant I felt her shockingly arousing breast pressed against my palm. Electro-chemical reactions cascaded throughout my system; my mind was paralyzed, shorted out. I have no idea whether our contact lasted a fraction of a second or a minute.

My next conscious thought came as Carly said, "I guess you have to go now." She turned away to go downstairs. As she did, the end of her bra ran directly across my palm. I inhaled sharply, but Carly didn't seem to notice. I dumbly followed her downstairs, my eyes riveted to her rolling buns. 'Little' Carly was certainly growing up nicely.

As I tried to leave, Mom's annoying chatter dragged me back to earth. But I still had to keep one hand in my pocket to hide the baseball bat I was sporting.

Making a beeline to the car, I was careful to sit close to the window, far from Lynn until we were down the drive. I said my hellos to Beth and Jim, who were already snuggling together as I spoke. Sliding across to Lynn, I kissed her cheek. She took my hand then kissed the back of it, all the while keeping her eyes on the road.

"I have a surprise for you", she said.

"What is it?" I asked, my eyes sparkling like a puppy seeing a stick in his human's hand.

Lynn placed my palm on her leg just above her knee. She was wearing a simple burgundy dress; the hem was just above my hand. Lynn covered the back of my hand with her own, then sensuously guided me under her skirt, up her inner thigh. Inch by inch she moved me closer to her juncture. My breathing told her she was having her desired effect. Her hand stopped fairly far up her thighs.

"I missed you, Larry." Lynn said softly as she released my hand.

Before I had time to wonder what I was supposed to do next, her hand withdrew from under her skirt, then held my wrist. Her legs began slowly spreading apart, but she held my wrist in place. When her legs were spread far enough to drive me mad, she slid her hips forward until my fingers felt bare pussy.

I almost came in my pants. Like a fighter who'd been hit with a devastating combination of punches, I was reeling. First of all, she was soaked! Lynn was radiating heat, and was wet everywhere I touched. She really had missed me. 

Second, she wasn't wearing any panties!! Any inexperienced boy would have the identical biological reaction to that discovery. 

[Damn, I AM going to get laid!!]

Third, I'd climbed into the car with a raging erection; I could still feel the texture of Carly's bra encased breast against my palm. At any other time, I'd have had my pants down, pounding my pud for relief. To climb into a car, then have a handful of steaming pussy before I'm barely out of my driveway! Hell, that alone was more than I could normally handle.

Finally, the little messengers my fingers were sending to my brain all arrived screaming "SHE SHAVED HER PUSSY!!"

"Ooohhh mmmyyyyy Goooooddd." I groaned.

The girls were laughing their buns off. "Son-of-a-bitch!" Jim exclaimed right behind me.

"I think they like their surprises." Beth giggled to Lynn. "OK guys, here's the game. It's a long ride to the Drive In. Whoever make his girl come the most times before we reach the ticket booth gets treated to a burger and a shake. OK, go!"

Lynn was so wet my middle finger slid directly into her. She groaned, she shook, her face got a blank expression. "OOOOOOOOOOoooooooohhh, number one." She croaked. Beth laughed hysterically in the back. I liked the game, and I liked the challenge.

I busied the finger buried inside her pussy. I managed get my thumb on top of her clit so I could press its sheath, or rub up and down it.

"2." Soon escaped Lynn's lips.

I felt really proud; Lynn must have thinking about having sex before she picked me up. I didn't recall seeing her come so quickly before this.

"I've got to stop listening to you big sister and give Jim my attention, you're getting too far ahead." Beth joked. Lynn did go silent, if you don't count sighs and moans.

Before long, numbers being tallied were the only words I heard the rest of the trip. I slid up tight against Lynn. Keeping my left arm around her shoulder, I never stopped my manipulations between her legs. Lynn had gotten off a 3rd time minutes earlier.

My left hand was able to undo a couple of middle buttons, allowing me to slip that hand into her blouse to fondle her breasts. I could mostly reach her left breast. Like a present that you decide to shake and study before opening, I savored the soft, pliant flesh though the silky fabric of her cup. Eventually I slipped my fingers inside the cup; it does feel magically different to fumble around inside of underwear than it does to play with the same body parts naked. Lynn enjoyed it. "4." She groaned.

For the entire ride, I kept watching her eyes to make sure she didn't close them and get us killed.

Presently I lowered the cup, anxious to feel her heavenly flesh in my hand. Freed from its confinement, her nipple was easier to tease now. For a time, I pumped her nipple. Sometimes I'd roll her areola around with my thumb and fingers. Under her skirt, I worked my ring finger inside of Lynn along with my middle finger. Not long after I heard "5" weakly escape her.

Next I got the idea to try putting my thumb inside Lynn. That done, for the first time ever, my wet middle finger wormed into Lynn's rear crevice. Soon I located her warm, soft anus. Only once had I ever given that part of her anatomy much attention. The near instantaneous "6" my probing provoked caused me to make a mental note of an area to be delved into further. Meanwhile I just continued what I was doing until Lynn finished her orgasm.

In the back seat, Beth had her legs wide open, Jimmy had fingers buried inside his sister. Her blouse was wide open, with Jim merrily sucking on her right breast. Though nearing sundown, there was plenty of light for me to feast my eyes on her left teat and the long, fat nipple that begged me to suck it.

Shifting around until I was kneeling on the seat, I worked three fingers into Lynn, I had a hook like grip inside of her. Pulling the blouse's right flap back, I lowered her cup, then very, very carefully moved my head between her teat and the wheel so I could satisfy my desires to feel a hot, engorged nipple in my mouth. Lynn's right hand was soon behind my head gently pulling me into her breast.

Her hand left my head. She reached under me to open my pants, but couldn't do it. Sitting up, I moved closer to her. Holding the wheel with her right hand, Lynn was able to use her left to undo my belt, brass fastener, and lower my zipper. Now freed, I returned to sucking her nipple, guiding her right hand into my shorts as I did.

Her fingers curled around my shaft, she was able to establish a fairly good pumping motion. Twenty stokes later, maybe less, I was filling her palm and covering her wrist with semen. While it made me feel a glow all over, I barely reacted; it was more of a release by my body in response to being over-stimulated for too long. Lynn's reaction to feeling my hot fluids on her skin and my warm penis in her palm?

"7."

I had no idea of Beth's count. She was getting off and having fun. I was certainly enjoying masturbating Lynn.

"We're turning onto Route 6, everyone button up." Lynn panted. She waited at the stop sign until we were all pretty much as dressed as when we'd pulled out of my driveway. Sliding close again, I put my middle finger back where it belonged.

Lynn sighed as I wormed into her again. I laid my head on her right shoulder, put arm around her left. As long as I didn't spot another vehicle close enough to see inside our car, I fondled Lynn's left teat.

I tried whispering into her ear what I wanted to do to her during the movie.

"I've haven't touched myself in three days. I'm going to get hard and screw my cock into you. You'll feel me wiggling all around inside of you. I'm going to eat this pussy that you shaved so nicely for me, my tongue is dying to run up and down your clit. I'm going to eat you until you come, then put my penis deep inside you again. I'm going to hump you until my feel my hot sperm bathe your insides. I'm going..."

"8! Oooooohhhh."

I slid my fingers rapidly in and out as Lynn's pussy rocked and bounced. Lynn sounded so sexy when she came I suspect she set Beth off. I think Beth said seven, but I was pretty distracted. We were almost at the Drive In. Lynn pulled my fingers out of her; she sucked each digit clean so sexily I almost had to say "2" !
~~~~~~~~~~`~~~~~~~~~
How about some Long Lost misendevous

http://www.xvideos.com/video45961833/social_media_slut
http://www.xvideos.com/video45663667..._want_you_pmv_
http://www.xvideos.com/video25662891...oga_pants_girl
http://www.xvideos.com/video43078915/christabel_sextape
http://www.xvideos.com/video35747131/_
http://www.xvideos.com/video45558004...sex_tape_eiu11
http://www.xvideos.com/video36079541/cina_homemade_fuck
http://www.xvideos.com/video34872149...homemade_video
Old 31-10-2019, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 7
goodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samstergoodyfellow is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Support nice story
Old 01-11-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Chapter 36: At Last, Friday Night & Lynn

Lynn parked way, way back on the far side of the Drive In's parking area so we could expect complete privacy, unless some clueless idiot parked near us later on. The speaker worked, so we could pretend to give a damn what was playing. Hanging it in my window, I adjusted the volume down pretty low.

As soon as we parked, Lynn grabbed my hand, kissed it, then purred, "I couldn't keep count very well. I'm guessing Beth will agree you boys were both winners, so we're buying at intermission."

She slid close to my side. Whispering for my ears only, Lynn demurred, "That was an amazing drive over here, thank you lover."

She placed my hand on her left breast, holding my hand as my fingers rolled her supple flesh. I loved how alive our foreplay made me feel. Pulling my mouth to hers, Lynn gave me kisses that left me tingly from head to toe.

At the point my breathing grew heavy, Lynn whispered again. "You were the first boy to give me a flower, I'll never forget that. Now I have a present for you, I'm going to suck you until you come, in my mouth. I want to swallow everything you can give me. I want you to think about nothing except having the best orgasm ever."

[Holy shit! I love this woman!] Me too brain.

Lynn slid around me, I asked her to so I could fondle her with my right hand when I felt like it. As I slid behind the wheel, Lynn stretched out on her tummy. Soon my pants were undone, my shorts pulled away from my body, and Lynn had fished out my still half-asleep cock. After 2 minutes spent playing with her snack, Lynn sucked it entirely into her mouth.

For a time I watched Lynn's face as her cheeks moved in and out. I focused on the action of her tongue rolling me around. As if I had X-ray vision, I visualized my penis inside her mouth.

The imagery was too much to handle; I groaned, closing my eyes, laying my head against the back of the seat. Having my eyes closed allowed my hearing to come into full play. I became acutely aware of the slurping noises from my lap, and also the love making in the back seat. My mind strove to guess what was happening behind me, what just got sucked or licked, who did what that made Jim or Beth groan. It was extremely stimulating being surrounded by sexual activity.

My best friend was stiffening quickly; Lynn was doing marvelous things for me. Her right hand began to gently heft my scrotum, to delicately roll my testicles with her fingers. I looked at her cute butt, then reached over to pull her skirt onto her back, exposing her sweet cheeks. I couldn't resist running my hands all over her. My fingers delighted in squeezing and kneading her tight buns.

Moving my hand to the top of her butt, I spread my fingers wide so only my middle finger was touching the top of her crease. Slowly my middle finger followed her crease like a train on its tracks; each fingertip sent me glowing reports about how wonderful the countryside it traveled across was. I continued my journey over the crest, dropping out of sight until I ran out of track, and into Lynn's slippery, inviting vagina. As my finger wiggled into Lynn she inhaled, then worked my shaft into her throat. Her warmth and tightness caused me to sharply inhale, just the way she had.

Almost there, it wasn't going to be much longer. While I had released some semen on the drive to the movie, I hadn't really come yet, but now I was very, very ready to.

Lynn twisted her head around which stimulated the hell out of my glans. As her throat relaxed, she was able to bob up and down so far that I was feeling her lips on my groin each downstroke. Suddenly I knew what I wanted, so I asked her to stop, and to roll onto her back. 

After Lynn raised her knees, I pushed her feet as far towards the passenger door as was comfortable for her. Removing my shoes and pants, I got into 69 position so I could thrust myself into her mouth. Telling Lynn what I wanted to do, she groaned lustily, then guided me into her mouth. Very gradually we worked together until I was actually sliding in and out of her throat as if it was her pussy.

I'd taken care to keep her dress covering her crotch, even though her knees were raised and spread. In my heart I knew once I saw her shaved lips that I'd start coming. So I waited. Kissing her warm thighs, I inhaled her ready-for-sex scent. Most of all I drank in every sensation from my penis. It felt so very much like being inside her pussy, but it was different too, very different, very wonderful.

AS much as I wanted to enjoy all I was feeling for a long, long time, I couldn't any longer. It was too wonderful, too good for me to last. I had to come; the tingling, tightening sensations were steadily marching to a climax too intense to postpone any longer.

Pulling her skirt back, I stared at Lynn's shaved pussy, even in the dim flickering light reflecting form the screen her wet puffy lips stared invitingly back at me. My hips sped up as my sperm shot out. Gently I began to plunge deep down her throat, holding for the next strong pulse before repeating my cycle of withdraw, plunge, hold.

The sound of Lynn gasping air around my shaft inspired me, extending my orgasm. My eyes remained fixed upon her gorgeous pussy. It reminded me of seeing Carly's little girl pussy be accident years ago. Lynn looked so, so, so... so many things; I had to eat her, soon. But not until my body was completely satisfied from screwing her mouth, so I continued humping her face.

Finally, my hips stopped. My flaccid cock hung into Lynn's mouth, she softly nursed on me like a calf on its mother's teat. Giving in to my desires, I buried my head between Lynn's legs. She tasted so damned good!

We were both pretty mellow; not surprisingly our 69 became relaxed lovemaking. It felt good. Hell, it felt a lot better than good, but there was no urgency left in us. We were floating, lost in our mutual bliss; giving great pleasure, getting great pleasure. I adored Lynn's 'new and improved' pussy.

Everything between her legs had looked and felt wonderful to my touch before. It looked sexy as hell shaved as well, certainly it was easier to eat her now. And so exciting to be able to lick her anywhere, to drag my tongue from place to place without interference.

If I had to guess, I'd say we ate each other for a half-hour before I was really hard again. Eating her bare muff was so delectable, it took me a while to realize I'd begun pumping Lynn's face again. 

About five minutes earlier I think she'd had a quiet climax. Lynn had held me a bit tighter, exhibiting some very feline writhing against my mouth. Now I sensed she was becoming seriously aroused.

Sure enough, Lynn had me sit up, but slide my hips down far enough for her to sit on my lap. She unzipped her skirt; it joined my pants by the gas pedal. Climbing onto my lap, she pushed her slit against my groin making an erection sandwich with my lower abdomen. Her breathing was ragged, as was mine. We hugged each other tightly as our tongues celebrated their reunion; our breathing through each other's mouth heightened our excitement. Anyone nearby would have recognized by sound alone that our deep kissing was about to lead to intercourse. 

Pulling back for air, Lynn she reached between us. As I felt her fingers curl around my slick, coated erection, I frantically unbuttoned her blouse completely, then freed her excited breasts. Lynn rose, aimed me, then slid down my penis until I felt her wet vaginal lips kissing my balls. My hands encircled each breast as she lowered herself.

All the while Lynn rode me carousel fashion, I did my best to suckle her delightful aroused nipples. It continued to amaze me how her petal soft nipples, somehow could become softer still as they became fully engorged with her warm blood.

Closing her eyes, I suspected Lynn was concentrating on achieving her climax. Reaching a point where I felt the need to thrust my hips up into her, I closed my eyes then lay my head back.

For a while I grabbed a cheek in each hand so I could feel her muscles working beneath her soft skin. My right hand slid around to her front, then on down between her legs. My fingers spread into a Vee. Lifting my palm against her pussy, I pinched my fingers together just slightly so I could feel my penis as it moved in and out of my lover. Feeling my penetrations that way was getting me off too quickly so I moved my fingertips up to massage around Lynn's clit.

Peering down, there was enough light from the screen for me to see my penis disappear into Lynn's body. I devolved into a drugged pre-orgasmic state. My eyes lifted to Lynn's face, our eyes met. She'd been staring at my face. Her expression reflected the lust-induced stupor I was feeling. We continued to stare at one another, we began a vigil. Soon we'd be able to enjoy the look of fulfillment on our lover's face as they came. I enjoyed helping her come at least as much as I enjoyed my own climax. The better she came, the stronger I climaxed.

We were so close. We teetered at the precipice. I mouthed the words, "I love you." She repeated them back to me.

I came. It felt as if a long stream of my fluids were hosing into her womb. Another thrust, another long stream. Then the pulsing took over; my thrusts became uncoordinated, random. It felt as if sperm was being pushed into Lynn's contracting, milking vagina, but I'll never know. I hoped it was. Unconsciously I thought of each warm wad of sperm caressing her insides as telling her how much I adored her, that I loved being with her, that I loved being inside her.

As our self-control gradually returned, Lynn's mouth fell against mine. We breathed against each other, hugged, kissed, felt love for each other. Our organs continued to wring pleasure from our union, squeezes within her tender trap continued to produce throbbing and more life giving fluid from its willing prey.

Minutes later we were motionless except for our breathing. We took turns kissing each other's face, saying nothing, speaking volumes. It had been glorious. We'd made our partner very happy. Behind us I heard enthusiastic coupling. I was happy for them. Life was good !!!
Old 01-11-2019, 10:14 AM
Samster

Chapter 37: At The Drive In, Beth Is The Second Feature

While having no idea what the movie had been about, Lynn and I nonetheless could tell it was nearly over. On the screen cops were leading handcuffed bad guys away in the background, while 'the girl' was kissing 'the guy' in the foreground. 

Since it was nearly intermission, meaning the floodlights would be coming on to encourage the audience to visit their snack bar, it was also time to get dressed. Therefore we four got busy checking for buttoned buttons and snapped snaps. Lynn accused me of checking her far more carefully than was necessary, she further advised me her blouse pretty much had all of its buttons in the middle of her chest, not off to the sides where I kept searching.

True to their word, we guys were treated to food. We four lads and ladies had all worked up a hearty appetite, so there weren't any scraps. Since we all had to pee badly by then, off to the Rest Rooms we went. Jim and I joked about the girls wearing us out, but there was an element of truth in my words. After checking our teeth for food and our hair for embarrassing cowlicks, etc., we waited for the girls.

Intentionally we walked back to the car the way four friends might. Unobserved, I got into the back seat to make love with my second 'friend' that night.

As Beth lay in my arms, we actually talked for a while. Soon enough though, I asked if it was OK for me to unbutton her blouse. "I can never seem to get enough of fondling your nipples." I whispered.

Beth loved it of course, she watched me, smiling, as I opened her blouse. Beth slid down in the seat so it wouldn't be obvious, then took off her bra, but slipped her blouse back on in case someone came our way. Seconds later, my fingers were in heaven, her breasts never failed to get my juices flowing. Presently her nipples were poking well out, warm and swollen, the way I liked them.

Beth's hand found its way into my pants before the movie was 15 minutes along. Though we continued to talk a little, petting and kissing gradually pushed conversation aside.

Finally, Beth whispered, "Sugar, I do believe my sister tuckered you out enough that I can get that long, comfortable screwing I wanted. But we need to straighten you out a tad first. Now I've got an idea how to do that."

Beth had me get out of my pants, then kneel away from her on the back seat with my butt in the air. She had a damp soapy paper towel, and a moist clean one in a little plastic bag. Since they felt a shade warm I guessed she picked them up during intermission. First Beth cleaned me from the top of my butt crack to my balls, then her hands then roamed all over, from my back to my thighs. Squeezing my cheeks, she next fondled my balls, or milked my penis like I was a cow.

Her hands were always busy somewhere, doing something. I felt kisses and licks from the top of my butt down to my balls as her lips and tongue joined in the fun. When her hands pried my cheeks apart, then the tip of her tongue began teasing my rectum, my lungs sucked in a gallon of air. Beth slipped a hand around my cock, within seconds I went from semi-erect to "lay down and spread 'em baby". Indeed, as she licked around my crack, I became hard as nails; my penis was jumping in her hand.

In danger of blowing off in her hand, I moved. Swinging around, I had Beth in a 69 before she knew what hit her. I didn't pause to look at her pussy, I was afraid seeing her shaved beaver might also set me off. So speedily my tongue bored into Beth solely to get her wet and ready enough for me to jump in and ride her sweet self.

The moment I knew she was slippery enough, I spun around so I could mount her. We both loosed an "aaahhhhh" as I sank into Beth up to my nuts. Needing to regain my composure, I confined myself to lying on top of Beth and French kissing with her until I was sure I was calm enough to start a slow, steady thrusting into her tight pussy.

Beth still wanted what she'd suggested earlier, so I started with an extremely slow in and out motion. Soon we found a rhythm we could sustain for a long time; a slow, sensuous combination of my thrusting for a while, then Beth rotating her hips while I held myself buried deep within her. We took turns trailing kisses up and down the others neck. For a spell we both stopped; she wrapped her legs around me, simply crushing me against her groin while I drilled her mouth with my tongue. It was an incredible experience.

With no need to rush, I took the time to pay attention to the elements of our lovemaking, what I felt, where those feelings originated. So I studied the differences in warmth and texture my glans felt as I went from the top to the bottom of my stroke. The gentle warm bathing it got when I held still inside Beth's depths while her hips undulated. I tried to count the tiny bumps and ridges that teased my shaft as it wormed within my lovely lover. Sometimes I'd feel like I was gliding through a cloud, other times it was like fighting to push or pull through a fist.

Though I strove to memorize the myriad of sensations I experienced during our coital marathon, I could only hold on to generalities. My body refused to retain my pleasurable feelings for posterity, it insisted that I derive my sexual pleasure from doing, not remembering.

Beth was a fabulous lover, I could easily forget that anything else existed when I was making love with her. When she asked on be on top, I was delighted to switch places. Being able to watch her breasts wobble or reach up to fondle them were among my favorite things. She rode my cock with a dream-like leisure, time drifted by the way it does in a hammock on a perfect Spring day.

Reaching a point where I could come soon, if I let myself go, I asked Beth if she'd be ready to come soon. Beth was also in a holding pattern, her eyes were closed, her thoughts probably on my swelling penis.

"Any time you're ready, I'm ready, Sugar." Beth said with a breathy voice.

For our grand finale, I asked her to face the other way so I could watch her sexy ass rise and fall, knowing that divine view would send me over the edge. No sooner did she turn herself around than I felt the tension inside me mounting. Yeah, it was growing slowly, slowly but surely.

Tingling all over, my entire body was readying itself to inject my seed into sweet Beth's svelte body. For the first time in a while I allowed the sexual sounds coming from the front seat to register, allowed myself to pick up every available triggering signal.

As I slowly grew within Beth, her rhythm gradually built to a speed conducive to her reaching a climax.

Wetting my middle finger in my mouth, I probed Beth's anus. It had the desired effect; she pushed back signaling her desire to be penetrated, she made cries indicating I was pushing her towards a strong climax. As I twirled my fingertip, it began to worm inside her. Beth doubled the speed of her hips, slapping down onto my shaft. My finger slid inside her to the second knuckle. A half dozen sharp intakes of air preceded a loud, long "Ooooooooooohhhhh!" from Beth.

We came close together; I was pumping sperm into her, she was bathing my penis with her fluids. Suddenly we were driving our bodies at each other as warmth flooded our pelvic regions. I was giving her everything I had, she was taking all she could get from me.

Flashes of light seemed to blind me, I lost control of my body as it fought to bury it's penis inside of Beth. I writhed and twisted, euphoria flooded my system. My hands grabbed her hips lest she get away before my body finished emptying its last drop into her marvelous female receptacle. I floated along with the action in a blissful daze.

Next thing I recall, Beth was cleaning my hand up. Gradually I became aware that Beth was sucking my penis dry even as she ran a moist paper towel over the surrounding area. By the time I was somewhat with it again, Beth had wormed her way between me and the back of the seat. The moment she'd gotten into place, she slipped my half-deflated penis back inside of her pussy.

"Uuuuuuuummmm, she felt good." We soon had our arms around each other, and resumed our kissing. Beth was a lot of fun to neck with, always. Gotta love her.

When the last movie ended, Beth and I simply covered ourselves with a blanket until we got onto the back roads.

Halfway home I got excited enough to be able to give Beth a really good screwing. Pulling her top leg over me, I was able to pound her against the back of the seat. She was able to come a couple times, but I wasn't.

As we neared home I asked Beth to get on her knees. Mounting her doggy style, I was able to grab her hips and really drive into her body. That special friction I got from a rear entry got me off in no time at all. By reaching under Beth, then playing with her clit, I was able to help her to come with me within a dozen strokes. It was fantastic!

Apparently Beth and Jim had been giving each other hand jobs during most of the drive. Both of them were ready to burst apparently. Just before the last rise prior to seeing their farm Lynn stopped the car in the middle of the road so she and Jim could dive into a 69.

Beth and I had just finished dressing, so we propped ourselves on the top of the front seat to enjoy their live sex show. It wasn't a minute longer before they were coming in each other's mouth. Lynn was on top affording me a fantastic view of her great tush in the moonlight. Yummmm.

While the front seat finished dressing, we agreed what the movies were about in case her folks asked the usual, predictable questions.

When we got in the house only their Dad was still awake. We all said our 'good nights' then headed to bed. I'm pretty sure the girls slept in Beth's room. Thoughts of waking during the night, then seeking out Lynn entered my mind, but the girls had worn me out. For better or worse, I slept through until morning.... ..... ... ... .. .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1