The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2017, 01:08 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dennislong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Would you fuck raw and cum in pussy with married women if they are ok with it?

A married woman with kids,who will suspect got disease...But.. I suspect the husband.. maybe one of those here that always raw!
Old 09-06-2017, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold
Re: Would you fuck raw and cum in pussy with married women if they are ok with it?

Well, started as colleagues with a mother of one in my ex company. Got along pretty well one thing happened after another and a FB for eight months. Its was during a night of jungle warfare that she allowed raw because it was my birthday, her intention was to let me cum in her but i withdraw n cum outside on her as i realised the consequence. Phew!
Old 10-06-2017, 10:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 17
toyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samstertoyotarush is a Helpful and Caring Samster
[QUOTE=draven78eric;16032733]isnt cumming on their face and in their mouth a better choice?
Tat will be my preference though..[/QUOTE

Love to do that too. But as Long as they won't get pregnant anymore and they want it. I will do that.
Old 10-06-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Well, started as colleagues with a mother of one in my ex company. Got along pretty well one thing happened after another and a FB for eight months. Its was during a night of jungle warfare that she allowed raw because it was my birthday, her intention was to let me cum in her but i withdraw n cum outside on her as i realised the consequence. Phew!
Luckily your brain was quick enough to take control over the situation. Imagine if you were to shoot inside of her . Wonder what will the consequences be ?
Old 10-06-2017, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1915 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM00n View Post
Luckily your brain was quick enough to take control over the situation. Imagine if you were to shoot inside of her . Wonder what will the consequences be ?
One of the consequences will of cos be...she will get pregnant lor if it is her fertile period wif all its repercussions...as we all know, if she did not take contraceptive measures b4 hand like taking anti pregnancy pills ...but even if she was unprepared for the guy exploding in her pussy, no worries...she can still take the morning-after pill

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 13-06-2017, 01:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 15
SiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to beholdSiliconVibrator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewM00n View Post
Yaaa...its kinda strange talking abt it, that is she wanted another baby but shes dun want from her husband.
Old 13-06-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
kelvin06 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually had one though couple of years back. Knew her from Obar/ DblO and later found out that she had just married for less than 1 year to an army regular who was posted to Brunei and this girl is not even a milf, but a 19 year old poly student!!!

We literally hook up and had so much rendezvous fun in the club, a corner outside her home, and subsequently in the hotel. We were eventually found out by her hubby's fren, haha..

But before that, ald had her for couple of nights in hotel 81, passionate sex, and unprotected, as well as cumming in her all the time.

We had to stop after that and she went to stay with her hubby in Brunei for couple of months, and subsequently got pregnant.

It was really a fun time fucking someone's wife, ah lian somemore and raw, although there was some emotions involved.
Old 13-06-2017, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
CobraKai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiliconVibrator View Post
Yaaa...its kinda strange talking abt it, that is she wanted another baby but shes dun want from her husband.
You make a very good point
Old 13-06-2017, 11:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SoberClam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by CobraKai View Post
You make a very good point
Yes, agree with that
Old 14-06-2017, 10:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 194 / Power: 15
honii is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhonii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So far, if the girl is ok with raw and cum in pussy, I did it every single time. Make sure every drop is inside. One girl willing to have sex with me because she and her husband have problems and don't stay together anymore. Another one is because she and her husband are living in different countries and she felt lonely and horny.
Old 20-06-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 762 / Power: 9
Neoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to beholdNeoguri is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
In general, you should never go raw on casual sex or with someone that you don't know well at all.
However, I have a FB milf who I have been fucking regularly for the past 1.5 year.
Initially, when she wanted me to do her raw, I was a bit afraid because of disease and pregnancy. The reason she wanted raw was that it hurts a little after sex when I use condom. Of course, I am harder without condom and she likes it too.
I would always pull out and shoot on her tummy when I come. Of course I know that is not always safe to prevent pregnancy.
So, I started recording her menstrual cycle and now we have raw sex on her safe period and I also cum inside her.
I am emotionally involved with her and the feeling is really special to cum inside her. The feeling of getting her pregnant actually excites me, but I always look for extra safe period before i do that.

Well, I did that but I certainly won't encourage anyone to do that.
It is still golden rule to use condom and don't get anyone pregnant!
I met up with this MILF FB again last Wednesday night when her husband went on a business trip.
I slept over at her house after her kids were asleep and I cum in her twice. The second time when we woke up in the morning. The feeling was magical.
The next night on Thursday, I went to have a chat with her. We end up having sex in the kitchen. I sit on the dinning chair and she ride me until she cum.
I did not cum yet so I PCC while she french kiss me and before I cum, I told her and she sucked and swallowed all of it.
It was the first time she swallowed my cum.

On Sunday, her menses came...
Old 20-06-2017, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 937 / Power: 13
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neoguri View Post
I met up with this MILF FB again last Wednesday night when her husband went on a business trip.
I slept over at her house after her kids were asleep and I cum in her twice. The second time when we woke up in the morning. The feeling was magical.
The next night on Thursday, I went to have a chat with her. We end up having sex in the kitchen. I sit on the dinning chair and she ride me until she cum.
I did not cum yet so I PCC while she french kiss me and before I cum, I told her and she sucked and swallowed all of it.
It was the first time she swallowed my cum.

On Sunday, her menses came...
Bro, nice story, got some pics to share? Or would you like to open your own thread? haha
Old 20-06-2017, 10:48 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
magnum1979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only if it was someone I knew well enough..

met up with a mom of 2 kids one time.. as we made out and lost our clothes in the process, I could start to feel her pussy getting wet as she rubbed herself against my hard dick. It was the first time we had gotten so physical. I could tell she was contemplating inserting my dick into her but I knew she was wet beyond ready! Truth be told, it already felt good rubbing against her but lust took the better of me..

I grabbed her thighs and lifted her ever so slightly, allowing my dick to slide lower and under her. I pressed hard against her slid back up, this time the tip of my head finding the entrance of her pussy. It slid into her without much resistance. Her chin lifted and she let loose a soft moan. I could feel the warm moist walls of her pussy tighten around my shaft.

A prior medical op somehow made it feel like her pussy was tapering the more I pushed in. Gosh she was tight!.. and at the right spot too! I couldn't stop and neither would she let me.

It didn't take me long before I felt my balls were about to erupt. I told her I needed a condom and I didn't want her to get pregnant. She shook her head and said she couldn't and that she'll explain later. Her next sentence was, "fuck.. come inside me.. just come inside me." Her words, music to my ears. Just the thought made me harder!

i grabbed her ass tight and pumped her without a care! I could feel my balls tighten and my shot erupted into her pussy! I pushed hard and as deep as I could. Thrusting several more times making sure I emptied myself into her. I collapsed on the top of her, leaving my dick still inside as I continued to soak in her warm embrace.

So, short answer.. yes. lol..

I joined a while back just as a reader to this forum.. thought i'll start giving back with a more descriptive experience type of reply
Old 04-07-2017, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 19
graphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergraphites is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Great stuff. Keep the posts coming!!!!
Old 01-08-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 17
atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!atomsgame is one of the Best!

Yes, I always fuck them raw, my colleagues who lacked sex in their marriages, either to small, no stamina, or pure lack of interest. And they like it too. Norm is that they will go and take morning after pill as a precaution. The feel is good especially for the ladies, as their vagina can feel the heat. For me shiok!!!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1