The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 16-05-2013, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizou88 View Post
Hi guys, need u guys advice on this. get to know this maid for sometime but she only hav 1 off days weekly and everytime i ask her she ok but join her friend later but lately she told me she wan 2 work with me and follow me. I actually ask her follow me 2 hotel she also say ok, i did make myself clear with her, she say she know. Just then she ask me buy SIM card for her. Guys can let me know ur take on this, will she the clinging type ?
bro. she might be facing contract expire soon n need someone recommend her (or garantor) so she dont have to pay transfer fee to new employer. This kind of maid a lot in singapore. At her stage, she probably has no money liao so she can do anything you want..just to get some top up or if you are kind enough to assist during her transfer of new employer...

This is what i guess...cos all the maid i met if their contract expire in 1-2 weeks time they will offer like wanted to be your gf or wife or anything etc ..else, they have to tabao balik kampung
Old 16-05-2013, 11:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 18
hahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhahahihihoho is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
Yes...Trust pill is very popular in Philipine....but it is slightly expensive and girl need to take it each pill daily from the 1st day menses end till 7 days before having sex..if want long term, the girl must take at least 1 month for best results...

I come across from a few maids here..and the demand is like pannedol tablets..a lot of local maids asked around or asked their peer to bring from philipine back to singapore for them...alternatively, they get any friend supply from malaysia...Ya..you can find the pill in lucky plaza too

I met a chinese girl ( i guess malaysian) who supply morning after pill and other kind of anti-pregnency pill to singapore among those maids...imagine, there are 200K maids in singapore...and just take 10% who is active in boyfriend sex and taking pill...the demand is a lot...their mantality still go for pill rather than RUBBER...they said do raw more shiok ..rubber is a bit uneasy and weird.

Any brother want to go into this business? can also supply and test the maids
Sounds like a good plan. pM me,lets work something out
Old 16-05-2013, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi guys, need u guys advice on this.
Bro, not enough information on her, so cannot comment. Did she say why she want to work for you? Just find out more first. If contact expire, then bro beefucker advise is there. If not this case and if you need advise again, just post here and I am sure bros here will be willing to give some.

But it too boil down to how you feel about her. Is she worth the weight in your heart. You might end up getting nothing if you help. The choice is yours.
Find out more and can help you to decide more.

For the pills, try to avoid if possible, some have side effect which might hurt the gals.

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 16-05-2013, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 14
fabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyfabann deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Got this indo maid sita fm fb. 35 yr divoice.
Been msg her for sometime, may be 6 mths or so.
Last mth she told me her boss go oversea. Then got chance to bonk her.
Coz I can't meet her on her sunday off day.
Met her last week. Just pickup her and straight to mscp.
Damn hot.. befor I went over to th back seat, she already took off her short.
Touch her pussy a while her under wear already wet..
Keep asking me to bonk her. I told her I don't do raw. End up I finger her like she reach heaven.
Then she give me a bj. But she mess up when I shoot inside her mouth. She just sprite out and dirty my underwear.
She said she long time never tast the sperm so not use to it.
I totally sian. Cleanup and sent her back.
These few day keep msg me say sorry but I didn't reply her msg.
Old 16-05-2013, 04:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Zizou88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
bro. she might be facing contract expire soon n need someone recommend her (or garantor) so she dont have to pay transfer fee to new employer. This kind of maid a lot in singapore. At her stage, she probably has no money liao so she can do anything you want..just to get some top up or if you are kind enough to assist during her transfer of new employer...

This is what i guess...cos all the maid i met if their contract expire in 1-2 weeks time they will offer like wanted to be your gf or wife or anything etc ..else, they have to tabao balik kampung
Hi guys, just found out tt she felt her employer been treating her badly, she told me she told her agent alrdy. She told me she wan the new top up card to change new number to stay away from some friend. She kept telling me she wan changes. Also when i mention bout the hotel things, she said she scared pregant and i suggest condom, she den say ok. Is things abit too smooth here ?
Old 16-05-2013, 04:53 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fabann View Post
Got this indo maid sita fm fb. 35 yr divoice.
Been msg her for sometime, may be 6 mths or so.
Last mth she told me her boss go oversea. Then got chance to bonk her.
Coz I can't meet her on her sunday off day.
Met her last week. Just pickup her and straight to mscp.
Damn hot.. befor I went over to th back seat, she already took off her short.
Touch her pussy a while her under wear already wet..
Keep asking me to bonk her. I told her I don't do raw. End up I finger her like she reach heaven.
Then she give me a bj. But she mess up when I shoot inside her mouth. She just sprite out and dirty my underwear.
She said she long time never tast the sperm so not use to it.
I totally sian. Cleanup and sent her back.
These few day keep msg me say sorry but I didn't reply her msg.
I tot you found a 35 years invoice... Leave her number to the bros here, sure alot of takers... Lol
Old 16-05-2013, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5902 / Power: 17
sky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond reputesky_liner2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oushi101 View Post
Try hunting the maids around my neighbourhood but failed on 3 attempts...sob sob,don understand why i failed and need the samster advice on approaching~!~
U may hv to flash the TOPUP card in your hand while making your approach.....
Old 16-05-2013, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
oushi101 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Manage to get an indonesian maid contact today!!!but my concern is she living 1 Storey above me!!

information i can get is her off day is on sunday and she living with 1 old man inside the flat.

Advice on veteran maids hunters?
Old 16-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Samster

beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hi guys, just found out tt she felt her employer been treating her badly, she told me she told her agent alrdy. She told me she wan the new top up card to change new number to stay away from some friend. She kept telling me she wan changes. Also when i mention bout the hotel things, she said she scared pregant and i suggest condom, she den say ok. Is things abit too smooth here ?
go ahead lor....you got nothing to lose what..just be safe...if go hotel without relationship easier...touch and go...else if go into sticky relationship will be like nightmare..somemore those relationship girl will sure open mouth ask you to help this help that like you are opening a goldern mine...

But i admire u bro...at least you state your objective clear to the girl you help her just because you want to have bonk...now she agreed and you got nothing to worry liao...if she is good then you can keep her for a few week or month bonk..
Old 16-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xencar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

lots of great tips here from the bros here man...hahhaha
Old 16-05-2013, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
Zizou88 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
go ahead lor....you got nothing to lose what..just be safe...if go hotel without relationship easier...touch and go...else if go into sticky relationship will be like nightmare..somemore those relationship girl will sure open mouth ask you to help this help that like you are opening a goldern mine...

But i admire u bro...at least you state your objective clear to the girl you help her just because you want to have bonk...now she agreed and you got nothing to worry liao...if she is good then you can keep her for a few week or month bonk..
Bro thanks 4 ur advice, like i say she wanted changes. Not sure wad is it but don think I am the changes. She used to told me she wanted serious relationship but look wad I told u, not sure she mean wad she say.

Also been eyeing one maid 4 very long, everytime I approach her she just kept saying no, got such exp b4 ? Still got chance ?
Old 17-05-2013, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quote:
Bro thanks 4 ur advice, like i say she wanted changes. Not sure wad is it but don think I am the changes. She used to told me she wanted serious relationship but look wad I told u, not sure she mean wad she say.

Also been eyeing one maid 4 very long, everytime I approach her she just kept saying no, got such exp b4 ? Still got chance ?
changes meant what to change employer, want to have someone to love or someone love her, want to have monetory support, want to have someone to take care of her and eventually get married no longer be a maid and give baby.... hahahahahaha...
Old 17-05-2013, 09:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
fancy123 is Cool - loads of Potential

U guys are so cheapo going around screwing maid, no wonder the pinoy looking down on us. U guys got no shame or so loser cant hook up any sexy local babes.
So desperate, cheap and repugnant. Disgrace us fucking maid.
Old 17-05-2013, 09:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
huhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant futurehuhu123 has a brilliant future

[QUOTE=sane;8999289]This is 1 of my fav thread, read fr page 1

I tried but wa! so many pages may need one mth to finish. Why u so interested in maid stories?
Old 17-05-2013, 10:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
SexSage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySexSage deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by fancy123 View Post
u guys are so cheapo going around screwing maid, no wonder the pinoy looking down on us. U guys got no shame or so loser cant hook up any sexy local babes.
So desperate, cheap and repugnant. Disgrace us fucking maid.

Then what the HELL r u doing here?!?!?!

Best Massage & SHIOK SEXXION with 38D MIN MIN
& MUCH MUCH MORE TO CUMMM!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1