The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 16-06-2014, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by apantyhoselover View Post

do asking for JJ binding.... she will use her pantyhose to dress up your kid tightly like a mummy and u will so experience the longest hard-on in your life
Yes, you guys must really try that JJ binding! It would be even better if you are also tied up with pantyhose as well and teased mercilessly while your didi is mummy bound. Not only will you get the longest hard-on in your life, but you will get the most intensive and explosive cum later!

So wish I was in Sg to try her!
Old 17-06-2014, 02:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
okiepoke deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=Bataille;11234422]Does anyone know if Domina Fire is coming to Singapore?[/QUOTE

She sent me this message on fetlife:

No exact date yet. But I am thinking nextmonth 3rd or 4th wk if I get enough interests..

I suggest contacting her if interested.
Old 17-06-2014, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 178 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Is this rachel the same one who was MistressTian28 on collarme?
Old 17-06-2014, 02:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 13
punishme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
Hehe luckily not after she pang sai...... i used to have a fetish for scat until i tried it....... believe me it is not pleasant..... think for scat fetish to work out..... you will need the nastiest of mistresses to punish you with it..,, and so far have not found one
Hi bro , I think for scat you need to have a beautiful Mistress that you love and adore and then it is a good and exciting experience . I never eat but have on my face and mouth and lick and smell and taste . After clean her with my tounge and have good orgasm with her hand job with her on my face . Maybe you should try the Thai professionals next time , they are good and worth the extra.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
britsubub40 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The Legendary Mistress Cyber of NYC and Mumbai will be visiting Singapore in November. She is a hardcore dominatrix, instructing in strict CP, mental and physical humiliation, psychological roleplay, medical and watersports.
There are her links:
http://pandorasboxny.com/mistress_cyber.htm
http://mistresscybersworld.blogspot....of-travel.html
http://www.niteflirt.com/listings/sh...X-in-the-World
Old 17-06-2014, 05:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
uchihaitachi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscoopy View Post
Yes, you guys must really try that JJ binding! It would be even better if you are also tied up with pantyhose as well and teased mercilessly while your didi is mummy bound. Not only will you get the longest hard-on in your life, but you will get the most intensive and explosive cum later!

So wish I was in Sg to try her!
what's JJ binding? try who? Lanlan?
Old 17-06-2014, 09:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Has anyone met sarapanties before? Writeup looks so good

http://www.collarspace.com/personals...99/details.htm
Old 17-06-2014, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Part 2 with Mistress Tian

After some foot worship with her heels on, she put away her phone and started paying full attention to me. She sat closer to the edge of the bed and started squeezing my dick and balls with her dangerously sharp heels. It really made me feel scared and excited at the same time. All these while verbally humiliating me .. "贱货,怎么人不做,要做狗啊?“ ”把你鸡鸡踩废了“ While still engrossed at the sight of her heels teasing and torturing my dick, she delivered a few hard slaps! Was really caught unaware!

She stood up and started stepping on my dick while i was still at kneeling position. Ordered me to take off her heels, and got more than 10 hard slaps again for being slow to remove them. Then, she went behind me and started placing her bare feet below my balls. And without warning she kicked them (Luckily i told her im not too good taking pain, and she didnt go all out) The sight of her feet at my balls is going to be an image i will nv forget. She alternated between ball kicking from behind and stepping on my dick from the front for a few minutes.

tbc...
Old 17-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
chiesa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by otherOne View Post
Is this rachel the same one who was MistressTian28 on collarme?
Yes bro, though on collarme it featured her friend/friends as well if i remember
Old 17-06-2014, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 22
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by counts View Post
Curious, So how you intend to play the scat session?

Is it you only want her to shit in your bare chest? Or you will lick her anus clean immediately after she just finish shitting? Or you will taste and swallow her feces?
who knows... it depends on so many factors... though told her that I wish to be her human toilet
Old 17-06-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3628 / Power: 17
MMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond reputeMMKing has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intimissimo View Post
who knows... it depends on so many factors... though told her that I wish to be her human toilet
bro you are toilet king hehehehe, support you 6 jugs
Old 17-06-2014, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiesa View Post
Yes bro, though on collarme it featured her friend/friends as well if i remember
Bro.. write lah.. finish it bro.
Old 17-06-2014, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 18
dell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdell_lee_2003 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Wah.. This is Mistress Tian or Rachel feet.

http://images.locanto.sg/sm-mistress/1071690275.jpg

So fair and so smooth. Licking them is like heaven. By the way, I canot speak chinese. but i can use google translate to send her my wishes and how I wish her to torture my dick mercilessly.
Old 17-06-2014, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 20
Joe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJoe73 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by punishme View Post
Hi bro , I think for scat you need to have a beautiful Mistress that you love and adore and then it is a good and exciting experience . I never eat but have on my face and mouth and lick and smell and taste . After clean her with my tounge and have good orgasm with her hand job with her on my face . Maybe you should try the Thai professionals next time , they are good and worth the extra.
think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

in my opinion the thai mistresses are not strict enough to admister scat.....

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....
Old 17-06-2014, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 12
sgdiscreethunk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe73 View Post
think a strict mistress would be more important in my humble opinion.....a mistress that will reward you if you complete the task by allowing you to clean/worship her ass (when she would not normally allow for any form of direct contact

in my opinion the thai mistresses are not strict enough to admister scat.....

having said all that.... think scat is a thing of the past for me unless a really truely unique mistress comes along.....,must be someone who enjoys watching you choke in her s*** .... to put it bluntly....
I tend to agree with you. Limits will be stretched, only with a strict Mistress (in that sense, looks are secondary, as compared to being strict). Previously, I tend to be a soft BDSM player. I found out that only strict Mistresses can bring me to test my limits and try things that are on the borderline of my hard limits. From being mild when I first started, now I must say, I have tried almost everything - most of which is when the Mistresses is an expert in dishing out strict commands for me to be totally subservient to.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1