The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 19-07-2010, 08:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

ill be in bkk aug 6-10.. can meet up too!
Old 19-07-2010, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

JWNY,

In fact I was at Biwa and Nancy 2 weeks ago and the talent went down hill to the max! Oh baby, at Biwa, average rating was 3 - 6 and Nancy was 5-8, but I didn't select any girls, just took a look and left! There service is excellent but need to improve in selection in the future to be profitable. No soapys can bean Biwa in providing BBBJs, they're the best in Bangkok!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 19-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 23
prentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyprentice deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

called up my FL contacts in bkk, surprise surprise they all changed number or had this call back message if i want to leave my number, needless to say, none of them called back.

managed to get one who picked up, spoke mandarin! met her at platinum mall and had swensons, she drove me back to my hotel.

didn't talk about pricing, went straight to the bed, had a great shower together, she works in a mp over here. While she was in the toilet, came out, propped up my camcorder in my bag for my own viewing pleasure.

Went to action, great bbbj and mounted me with condom, in my pent up state, unfortunately i didn't last too long, to my disappointment. She went to toilet and i switched the camcorder off and went to put it on another table, didn't realised she was back in bed and asked me if i had a camera, i was caught red faced and owned up to it. She forced me to delete it after watching our action together and checked thrice, needless to say she wasn't so happy. The original plan was to ask her to stay for the whole day with me but she got pissed and after so many tries, she was still unhappy and wore her clothes and left despite my pleas for her to stay, she asked me for money, i ignored her and asked her to stay on, saying i'm sorry. Of course i wanted another shot but she was too pissed and said for another time, it will be 5000, of course i'm not going to pay that, i said 2500, then 3000 but she was not convinced, eventually she wanted her money and gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.

Guess that's the story how i got a free fuck, well to be paid in future of coz...:P

Was not satiated, decided to check out the list of MP reviews i had, decided to check out the scene at amsterdam, having been around the huay kwang area previously. Took train to nearest station, alighted and walked towards direction of fortune hotel, crossed the road to amsterdam.

A nice mama-san who spoke english entertained me and showed me the pricing table, starting from 2200 to 4700 for model quality. Wasn't going to rush it and decided to sit down and check out the gals slowly. Some nice model qualities one, meaning they are tall but no way i was gonna pay 4700 for 1. Decided on a 3100 gal as she just came and was fresh, felt that by sitting there and observing the gals for so long and not making any decisions wasn't going to endear me to the existing gals so cut my losses and select someone new.

Mon was bubbly and cute SYT type but she wasn't that fair and dark creamy brown type, no matter as i was proven. Did checkout with the mama-san earlier that i wanted a gal who was ok with BBBJ and also checked with the gal myself if she was ok with CIM. I didn't regret my pick, great teasing and BBBJ for more than 30 mins too, on the bed facing the mirror to the tub while she washed and back to the bed. I'm not sure if she was trying to get me off but fortunately ammo wasn't that full tank, no issues lasting the pace.

Switched over to FJ with condom of course and hammered her deep and well, went through all the motions, think she liked a modified version of doggy with her legs in splits and me ramming her from behind while grabbing her boobs and massaging her arse.

Knew i wasn't going to cum with straight FJ, asked her to BBBJ me and CIM. She did it well and the CIM was a bit flat at the end though with a loose mouth leading to all the cum coming back down, losing the beauty of having that vacuum suction of a great BBBJ leading to CIM.

Left and checked out soi cowboy as that was the station i alighted and walked the entire stretch, looks not so packed compared to the last time i was here, perhaps it's a monday that's why. Went inside shark, sat down, didn't really see any interesting ones and decided to leave after the gal pestered me to buy a drink or leave. Went to Baccara next door, stood near the entrance, wasn't so appealing from what i can see and decided to leave. Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.
Old 19-07-2010, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1045 / Power: 17
SirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud ofSirDennis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
There is a SBF brother wants to know where got uni girls.....so obviously university loh...so list out the universities in Bangkok.

Wrong meh...? Hahahahahah!

Long time no see you! When bringing me to Bacarra University..? Or University Nana..?
Do many of the uni students speak English? I don't know any Thai except Sawadee kap

Do any Samster's have any success with uni girls? As easy as those in China? (Singaporeans cant talk to China girls easier, so I say easier in China)

Man I sound like such a newb!

That’s how you know who the women are on any forum board.
Old 20-07-2010, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Yes of cos they do speak simple english.I had a few lucky times picking them up and joining them at a few local joints like the nw defunct MenZeeds?,NOIR and a few other ulu place i dont know.Got to up a few of them as well,lol.Actually imo they think bringing a foreigner to chiong with them give them the supposed 'face' i think,its not about the $ u spend i suppose,though i do take the initiative to treat them too a few times la.Good humour and some looks applies as well too la.Have fun hunting!
Old 20-07-2010, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by prentice View Post
called up my FL contacts in bkk, surprise surprise they all changed number or had this call back message if i want to leave my number, needless to say, none of them called back.
..gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.
Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly.
Good shots (excuse the pun, wasn't referring to your 3rd eye ensuite). Yeah, SC is next to Asoke BTS exit. Lil black book needs to be refreshed
Old 20-07-2010, 10:15 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 0
holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

Bro, if your are looking for uni gal fl, most of them can speak at least simple English I believe, because their target are foreigner ma. But if you wanna tackle uni gal for ons, probably you need to speak Thai la.... Hope this help

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirDennis View Post
Do many of the uni students speak English? I don't know any Thai except Sawadee kap

Do any Samster's have any success with uni girls? As easy as those in China? (Singaporeans cant talk to China girls easier, so I say easier in China)

Man I sound like such a newb!
Old 20-07-2010, 10:17 AM
SamSter

holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!holymannn is one of the Best!

I will be in bkk second week of august.... 555

Quote:
Originally Posted by AC7935 View Post
hi any bros be in bkk this aug 1st week.. lolz..
as i be there this time for some praying and fun. just seeing any bros be there.. ?
Old 20-07-2010, 10:55 AM
SamSter

Bro, you want to go disco with lobang or what?

If you just want to see see look look Thai disco, can try RCA flix/slim (no cover charge) a decent disco alot uni gal and office lady there. Maybe less fl there. If lucky maybe can get ons.

If you wanna see disco that full of uni gal, you got to go tonglor soi 10, they are 2 famous disco there, funky villa and muse, very very very crowded during weekend. Don't even have place to walk. No cover charge.

If you are into office lady, there is one disco at rachadra area behind esplanade call inch, alot office lady there. No cover charge as well.

If you into fl, you may want to try at scratch dog at sukhumvit soi 20, if i am not wrong the cover charge is 400baht, there are alot fl there and normally they go in small group, 2 to 3 gals.

Last but not least, if you are into ladyboy or gay, you can try your luck at WIP disco at liberty tower. No cover, crowd come in only after 2am. The gay and ladyboy will approach you... 555

Those are what I know in bkk la, they are probably more and other Tai kor may advice here. Please correct me if I am wrong... Happy cheoing...

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaeldust View Post
Guys, im going bkk on 21st july. By loking at this forum i know where to have fun already. But i wonder how much will it be? Btw what is the name of a gd disco? N any cover n whats the charges like?
Old 20-07-2010, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.
Hi bro prentice, agree with you on Thermae. Went to check out on Thermae last night after fruitless trip to Soi Cowboy (Shark & Baccara). Or should I say I'm unlucky again and lose out my new target 107 at Baccara to Jap again
It was really dark inside and I just took 1 round of walking before heading back to the exit. Felt very weird cos all girls were just sitting/hanging around while no waiter/waitress bother to serve me. Moved on to NaNa Plaza.
Went Rainbow 4, 3,1 and finally back to 2 again after see left, see right and still think the girl (Lat) I BF from Rainbow 2 on the 1st night is my type. In case I forget, please do not waste money on buying drink for no 20 in Rainbow 1. Got big attitude problem --> Buy drink but not interested to sit beside me and also don't even talk. Complained to Mamasan but she just said that she's like this.

Nothing new on the ratings I have given in my previous post for Lat, except that she's more accommodating since it's my 2nd time BF her. Gave me a breast F** plus a longer BBBJ. She's still not keen on LT. So, I had supper with her after the session and tata liao.

Err.. For my this short trip 2 days 2 nights, I think that for me, July isn't really not a good period to cheong as I didn't realize it's the Jap golden week/month (So Nana and Soi Cowboy were all flooded with Jap). A interesting BKK scene for me in July (Never remember this in my 8 trips to BKK) --> All Agogo flooded with Jap while Sukhumvit streets are flooded with Arabs.
Old 20-07-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
u r a smart smart boy boy ..

yes ...can bring me this newbie too ??
me will be in bkk from 6-9 aug ...
Will try to meet up with you and PM you later.
Also do let me know what your plan.
Old 20-07-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Will try to meet up with you and PM you later.
Also do let me know what your plan.
sure bro ...
plan ??? no need plan to go bkk ...
becoz planning will screw u big time ...
just go with the flow and u'll enjoy more ...
Old 20-07-2010, 06:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 21
civic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samstercivic_jerk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

So damm happenings. Tonight will go check it out again.

Quote:

managed to get one who picked up, spoke mandarin! met her at platinum mall and had swensons, she drove me back to my hotel.

didn't talk about pricing, went straight to the bed, had a great shower together, she works in a mp over here. While she was in the toilet, came out, propped up my camcorder in my bag for my own viewing pleasure.

Went to action, great bbbj and mounted me with condom, in my pent up state, unfortunately i didn't last too long, to my disappointment. She went to toilet and i switched the camcorder off and went to put it on another table, didn't realised she was back in bed and asked me if i had a camera, i was caught red faced and owned up to it. She forced me to delete it after watching our action together and checked thrice, needless to say she wasn't so happy. The original plan was to ask her to stay for the whole day with me but she got pissed and after so many tries, she was still unhappy and wore her clothes and left despite my pleas for her to stay, she asked me for money, i ignored her and asked her to stay on, saying i'm sorry. Of course i wanted another shot but she was too pissed and said for another time, it will be 5000, of course i'm not going to pay that, i said 2500, then 3000 but she was not convinced, eventually she wanted her money and gave up, stormed out. Called her and apologised again she said mai pen rai, that it's free. I told her i'll make it up to her next time, although it's doubtful if there is gonna ever be 1.

Guess that's the story how i got a free fuck, well to be paid in future of coz...:P

Was not satiated, decided to check out the list of MP reviews i had, decided to check out the scene at amsterdam, having been around the huay kwang area previously. Took train to nearest station, alighted and walked towards direction of fortune hotel, crossed the road to amsterdam.

A nice mama-san who spoke english entertained me and showed me the pricing table, starting from 2200 to 4700 for model quality. Wasn't going to rush it and decided to sit down and check out the gals slowly. Some nice model qualities one, meaning they are tall but no way i was gonna pay 4700 for 1. Decided on a 3100 gal as she just came and was fresh, felt that by sitting there and observing the gals for so long and not making any decisions wasn't going to endear me to the existing gals so cut my losses and select someone new.

Mon was bubbly and cute SYT type but she wasn't that fair and dark creamy brown type, no matter as i was proven. Did checkout with the mama-san earlier that i wanted a gal who was ok with BBBJ and also checked with the gal myself if she was ok with CIM. I didn't regret my pick, great teasing and BBBJ for more than 30 mins too, on the bed facing the mirror to the tub while she washed and back to the bed. I'm not sure if she was trying to get me off but fortunately ammo wasn't that full tank, no issues lasting the pace.

Switched over to FJ with condom of course and hammered her deep and well, went through all the motions, think she liked a modified version of doggy with her legs in splits and me ramming her from behind while grabbing her boobs and massaging her arse.

Knew i wasn't going to cum with straight FJ, asked her to BBBJ me and CIM. She did it well and the CIM was a bit flat at the end though with a loose mouth leading to all the cum coming back down, losing the beauty of having that vacuum suction of a great BBBJ leading to CIM.

Left and checked out soi cowboy as that was the station i alighted and walked the entire stretch, looks not so packed compared to the last time i was here, perhaps it's a monday that's why. Went inside shark, sat down, didn't really see any interesting ones and decided to leave after the gal pestered me to buy a drink or leave. Went to Baccara next door, stood near the entrance, wasn't so appealing from what i can see and decided to leave. Passed by Thermae cafe on the way back and looks like a dump, was dark and the gals were standing like statues, didn't really see any interesting ones or maybe i didn't check it out for that long, decided to leave quickly. Was thinking if i should check out Nana plaza but the skies decided it for me, was drizzling slightly, headed back to hotel and this is the summary.
Old 20-07-2010, 08:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
deadman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i will reach BKK on 22nd july night...

any expert to bring me around?
Old 21-07-2010, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 20
mikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samstermikemike is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holymannn View Post
I will be in bkk second week of august.... 555
Wah bro, you very the powderful hor..going again..eieiei..i must wait for my 2 yellow cards suspension then can go again..555+ After that will wait for your juicy FR liao..eieiei

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1