The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 25-04-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
One Night(22nd) in Danok

Reached there around 2pm local time via my friend new Mercedes car.
Before that already made advance booking with my friend(OKT) for a SYT puying(only 19). He claimed that this puying just booked by 8 cheongsters after lost her virginity.
We stayed at Paramount. After checked in hotel and then went to the ground floor karaoke for about 45minutes. Then went to have a decent massage opposite Oliver hotel. 3 ML massage 2 of us as 1 ML(age 22) is my “friend”. We also ordered some food and eating with the ML ladies in the room. This is to kill time as both of us are waiting the Spider to open as my friend want to book a gal there.
We entered Spider around 5.30pm. Not many customers, and the gals start flowed to our table. Knn my friend’s aimed gal cannot be booked as already booked by someone but wanted my friend to book her tomorrow. Too bad, we are there ONE night only.
We were there about 2 hours and each of us spent about rm200.
Later went to 259, my OKT friend introduced a SYT to my friend. As already 7.30pm my friend just took as he wants someone to accompany him in Paragon. Knn this gal is really a lau chiau. (But she is only 20)
Then we all headed for dinner. I don’t know how this puying talked to my friend, my friend gave her rm200 to do tattoo the next day and rm100 to buy “K”.
After dinner, went back to hotel to start my project. Knn, really hard to get in. Too few minutes then only can get in. She even used her hand to close her eye during project. Always said pain and want me to finish quickly…….Knn, made me no mood.

After finished and called my friend to HB as already talked to Coyote Jaen early morning(she called me 7am, Knn luckily my HM is in wash room). Asked the 2 gals to stay at hotel. Reached HB around 8.45pm, strange to see that not many customers even it is Friday. Few minutes my table already surrounded by Coyotes and waitress. Jaen, Jing Jing, and 3 more Coyotes(can’t remember their names)
We were there until 10pm and my friend quite enjoyed there as he jump to the stage to dance with the gals. We quickly make a move when we saw Jaen and few other Coyotes went to wash room. Both of us spent about rm800 each there.(Sorry not to show off)

Back to hotel to bring the 2 gals to Paragon. I keep on receiving calls and sms("I mao now why not take care I") from Coyote Jaen but I only reply her the next morning. Until now, she still angry with me but it is fine as she is not my cup of tea.
Cheers.
Old 26-04-2011, 01:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Brother after boss zapped me kau kau then I Dieeeeeeeeeeeee! LOL!
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
ha ha ha ha ha ha.... can I suspect you are sammyboy in disguise?

sending in a 3rd party note......
Old 26-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: One Night(22nd) in Danok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lim2305 View Post

start my project. Knn, really hard to get in. Too few minutes then only can get in. She even used her hand to close her eye during project. Always said pain and want me to finish quickly…….Knn, made me ........
made me......very steamed because my small member so BIG !. Hahahaha ( me joking only ).
Old 28-04-2011, 08:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
made me......very steamed because my small member so BIG !. Hahahaha ( me joking only ).
Hahaha, anyone seems to be too big for her even she is very wet!
But the 2nd time after back from Paragon and the 3rd time the next day morning is a bit easier to be in, I guess maybe she can "click" with me liao.
Old 01-05-2011, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Hahaha, anyone seems to be too big for her even she is very wet!
But the 2nd time after back from Paragon and the 3rd time the next day morning is a bit easier to be in, I guess maybe she can "click" with me liao.
After you first bonk and when you pulled out......got POP sound ?.

After the POP effect, her pussy loosen up by your big dick . Still got POP sounds but decreased in noise effect !.

kekekekeke.
Old 03-05-2011, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 15
Xerus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Bros, need a small favor ? Anyone has the OKT Ken hp no as I lost it ! OKT Ken is the slightly plump bi-spec guy operating occasionally at Oscar Hotel. Tks. http://thesbf.shop/images/icons/icon10.gif
Old 03-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I only know the Kent guy in Charlie 259.
are you looking for this Kent?
Old 03-05-2011, 06:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkemon View Post
Bro, can I have his number? I used to have but now I dun seems to remember where I store it ...
Old 03-05-2011, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro, I don't think Xerus is refering to this Ken. Xerus just met this Ken on 21st April and this Ken is not plump!
Me now seriously retire from Danok liao..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Bro, can I have his number? I used to have but now I dun seems to remember where I store it ...
259 Ken's no is 0194659224. He is nice guy and can be trusted. The problem is some of his gals cannot be trusted.
Old 04-05-2011, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
BOnkemon , u r back ! how's bonking in JKt .. Forum up soonest ?? or else pm or email me !
Old 04-05-2011, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 16
bonkemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes, I am back from Jakarta not back to Danok. I will be posting my first FR in Jakarta thread. Danok I retired d, I just drop by danok thread to check out you guys only.
Old 05-05-2011, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, I don't think Xerus is refering to this Ken. Xerus just met this Ken on 21st April and this Ken is not plump!
Me now seriously retire from Danok liao..........

259 Ken's no is 0194659224. He is nice guy and can be trusted. The problem is some of his gals cannot be trusted.
Thanks a lot bro ... I agree. He's definitely better than that bloody fat OKT !!!
Old 05-05-2011, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Thanks a lot bro ... I agree. He's definitely better than that bloody fat OKT !!!
Bro, Ken is a nice guy but sadly he work for Chalie , which is getting a lot of stinking reputation here. So no matter how good the OKT, but all the sayur he present stinks, there is little he can do ! right . Example , the OKT at Rose was previously from another stinking papaya farm called 777, behind oliver ( famous for disappearing acts ! ) , somehow even after he left that place I am still skeptical. He kept explaining how screwed up that place was ( 777 ). For me, the fatty Ken's girls, I pay service , so it kinda reduces the risk of disappearing acts !

Cheers !
Old 05-05-2011, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
go4sax is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Hi Bros,
Need some infos.
1) Can we receive Malaysia Mobile phone signal like Celcom, Maxis or Digi in Danok ?
2) Is Siam Thana Hotel accept booking by mail or web ?
Appreciate you help.
Thanks
Old 05-05-2011, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 374 / Power: 20
klguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find betterklguylate30s is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by go4sax View Post
Hi Bros,
Need some infos.
1) Can we receive Malaysia Mobile phone signal like Celcom, Maxis or Digi in Danok ?
2) Is Siam Thana Hotel accept booking by mail or web ?
Appreciate you help.
Thanks
1) It has been answered many many times in this forum that most parts of Danok can receive all 3 but there are parts that cannot especially further North!

2) To my knowledge Siam Thana does not accept booking via mail/web!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1