The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-07-2010, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Chill dudes,we're here to discuss bout the puyings bonked,not about who's the superior spieces here! Anyway i believe bro Yokosi is also just having abit of fun poking u since its yr first,no harm intended!Nice FR mwee9999,keep it up!Hope to see u guys in BKK next time!
Triple-X.

Interesting, eh ?.

Put my reply in RED and increased the size to maximum and you have dudes jumping up and down to zap me, with messages such as the following....no manners, not polite, you are a faggot, bastard, ass like you, etc. Even bro Norice jumped at me ( hope you suceed in finding a nice non working puying as your girlfriend ).

The best thing was the " mother " thing. That drew a lot of attention from many fellows, mostly negative which i really do not give a hoot about.

But....... you and naemlo are the cool cats.

The other fellows.....very hot cats !!!!. Hahahaha !.
Old 13-07-2010, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

The other fellows.....very hot cats !!!!. Hahahaha !.
be jai-yen-yen,get get carried away by just only TEXT u see with your eyes,i shudder to think if words from puying's mouth get to them! joking na,we're here to have fun,boom-boom puying na..chok dee khrup!

p.s: going to bkk next month!going to The Sky for my balance and a few other new places i never been before.any bro interested?
Old 14-07-2010, 04:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Excellent wisdom from naemlo !.
There are Bold Cheongster
There are Old Cheongster
There is no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster
But there is the Wise Cheongster, like Naemlo
Old 14-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings?
Old 14-07-2010, 10:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
michaeldust is Cool - loads of Potential

Guys, im going bkk on 21st july. By loking at this forum i know where to have fun already. But i wonder how much will it be? Btw what is the name of a gd disco? N any cover n whats the charges like?
Old 14-07-2010, 10:59 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings?
Eh....we had a yam char session with him last night, layang puying is his expertise ........5 round in 1 1/2 day......what a stamina and still have the strength to drive down all the way to have dinner with us...salute and respect!
Bro YY have a trip with him soon…..as he always wanted to call it quit when the rod is still burning hot..!
Old 14-07-2010, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There are Bold Cheongster
There are Old Cheongster
There is no such thing as Old and Bold Cheongster
U r getting better at this.... nnkc.
Old 14-07-2010, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Kns, you are both a poet and a scholar? Got layang puyings
no la, me talk cock sing song.... must the red bold words from Bro Yo... hee hee.. he and his size, me and my size.....cb
Old 14-07-2010, 03:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
me talk cock sing song.... he and his size, me and my size.....cb:
Size does not matter, only how you rock the boat mah
Quote:
Originally Posted by PLayman
layang puying is his expertise ........5 round in 1 1/2 day......what a stamina and still have the strength to drive down all the way to have dinner with us...salute and respect!..he always wanted to call it quit when the rod is still burning hot..!
Yeah, machiam duracell rabbit (commercial).. ever ready. Dunno what's secret of his stamina -his diet (plenty zinc like oysters), young at heart (and body)?
Old 16-07-2010, 12:32 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Size does not matter, only how you rock the boat mah

Yeah, machiam duracell rabbit (commercial).. ever ready. Dunno what's secret of his stamina -his diet (plenty zinc like oysters), young at heart (and body)?
His secret beautiful stunning woman......without tummy...hahahahah! That turn him on
Old 17-07-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
berber is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi all i'm going bkk end of jul. any uni fl over there that i can contact???
or is there any place to get thai uni student???
Thanks in advance....
Old 17-07-2010, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
Thanks in advance....
It is amazing out of nowhere, u came and wanted contact... but luckily u have me around to assist u. If u want uni student, u might want to wait outside Chula gate...
Old 17-07-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by berber View Post
Thanks in advance....
U go to ranibow 4, no 34, 52 and 89. I am sure they are student fron R uni, they only prefer do ST as LT they will beed to go back early 5am. unless sat nite.

Baccarra upstair no 22 and bikini gal 38 and 48

Enjoy
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 17-07-2010, 09:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 794 / Power: 22
Shyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to beholdShyguy is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
U go to ranibow 4, no 34, 52 and 89. I am sure they are student fron R uni, they only prefer do ST as LT they will beed to go back early 5am. unless sat nite.

Baccarra upstair no 22 and bikini gal 38 and 48

Enjoy
Bro thailuck, thanks for the info! Will check them out. Counting down to my Bangkok trip tmr.... 17 hrs more to go!
Old 17-07-2010, 09:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
It is amazing out of nowhere, u came and wanted contact... but luckily u have me around to assist u. If u want uni student, u might want to wait outside Chula gate...
That why the TAT called it The Amazing Thailand.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1