The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2009, 04:34 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
What is HANSA ??? and where is HANSA ??????

thanks to all
Simple asked any Tuk tuk or any Tour agency, they use to have "AH Kua" show there.....!

It is quite far off from town not withing walking distant!

Hansa Plaza - Raj U-Thit Rd.
Chinese restaurant/cabaret/showgirl place, very popular with visitors.
Old 14-12-2009, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
llbkoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Nowadays, the tuk tuk is really exhorbitant and pricey.

See what the oil price wars have done to the system - total price damage . No more 5 baths / 50 cents service

Even when the oil price is way down to the near original level, the price does not go down.

they even have the chick to say others parts and daily expenses have not gone down too. what a crap story.

All BIG frogs (frauds) swallowing the victims.

Even the motorbike services ,if u want and have the guts to be a F1 pillonrider, also, start off with a very basic 20 baths- 2 ringgit. What a FROGS !!!
Old 14-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Simple asked any Tuk tuk or any Tour agency, they use to have "AH Kua" show there.....!

It is quite far off from town not withing walking distant!

Hansa Plaza - Raj U-Thit Rd.
Chinese restaurant/cabaret/showgirl place, very popular with visitors.
Hansa palace is jz beside Barberry n Paragon...yes is still kateoy show..

i jz return from Hatyai tis morning... n discover a new hang out place.. this place is call PREMIER.. is a club jz like kiss channel but the crowd is smaller but fun..lol..is oso a hanging flower place whereby u can hang flowers to the singers n they will come down n drink wif u. another special show is FOAM BATH SHOW.. is my first time seeing tis...2 gals will jz shower infornt of ur table n u jz give them tips or hang flower.. n they r Naked !!!!! jz tell the TUKTUK to bring u there...

there is a famous farm in chanivat soi 3.. call YAYA... u can try there...but if u ask a tuktuk to bring u there, be prepare to pay 500 bht extra for their commission...

Last edited by jimfairy; 14-12-2009 at 05:35 PM.
Old 14-12-2009, 05:42 PM
Samster

Question Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post
Hansa palace is jz beside Barberry n Paragon...yes is still kateoy show..

i jz return from Hatyai tis morning... n discover a new hang out place.. this place is call PREMIER.. is a club jz like kiss channel but the crowd is smaller but fun..lol..is oso a hanging flower place whereby u can hang flowers to the singers n they will come down n drink wif u. another special show is FOAM BATH SHOW.. is my first time seeing tis...2 gals will jz shower infornt of ur table n u jz give them tips or hang flower.. n they r Naked !!!!! jz tell the TUKTUK to bring u there...

there is a famous farm in chanivat soi 3.. call YAYA... u can try there...but if u ask a tuktuk to bring u there, be prepare to pay 500 bht extra for their commission...
How much is the flowers ???

Is the Premier near the my homestead hotel ???
Old 14-12-2009, 05:52 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
How much is the flowers ???

Is the Premier near the my homestead hotel ???

the flowers start from 200 bht..i give a singer 1000 bht... she accompany me whole day lol...once she finish her singing session, she will come down to me...hehe.. i think is so much worthwhile den in paragon.. we hang 3000 bht to a singer in paragon n she jz came down for 5 mins n say krub koon ka..lol..

as for the location, im not sure whether is nearby homestead hotel.. coz is my first time to Premier too...the drinks there r so cheap compare to kiss channel too..we order 2 bottle of Regency whiskey n lots of mixtures n abt 15 glasses of volka for the ladies... costing us ard 3700 bht..
Old 15-12-2009, 09:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimfairy View Post

Brother,

Will back to Hy for this weekend vacation, can u tell us more on YAYA farm since u said it quite famous, what type of girl they offer, girl quality, service level, price range?
Old 15-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Samster

williamchena deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hupsubkaki View Post
Brother,

Will back to Hy for this weekend vacation, can u tell us more on YAYA farm since u said it quite famous, what type of girl they offer, girl quality, service level, price range?

Just return from Hat Yai, accompany my bro went to YAYA to see, they got around 30 girls many are SYTs. But girls mostly don't have ICs and they are from Thai-Myanmar borders not sure if got any is from Yunan, talked with the pimp but was told that their girls can't travel to Danok.. Price range should be around 1500-2500 bahts..
Old 15-12-2009, 03:01 PM
Samster

Hupsubkaki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by williamchena View Post
from Thai-Myanmar borders not sure if got any is from Yunan, talked with the pimp but was told that their girls can't travel to Danok.. Price range should be around 1500-2500 bahts..
Brother,

Thank for yrs prompt reply, I met some Myanmar chinese in Danok muatiara spa above a year ago, they can speak mandarin and fair skin, how about these?, service level?,can communicate in Mandarin? have yrs qroup any brother try one this trip?
Old 15-12-2009, 04:40 PM
Samster

There was one time, not so so long ago, a very very sketchy map of DANOK ,- the interesting places, farms , makan places and restaurants , bars, nite-spots , hotels and MPs .

Has anyone try updating it ??? I'm not sure where is the map now .
Old 15-12-2009, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother,

Thank for yrs prompt reply, I met some Myanmar chinese in Danok muatiara spa above a year ago, they can speak mandarin and fair skin, how about these?, service level?,can communicate in Mandarin? have yrs qroup any brother try one this trip?

u can always ask the pimp which gals can speak mandarin or hokkien.. frankly speaking, for the service level is depending on luck.. no promises tat all gals give u gd services..but they got lots of fair skin ladies.... u can always go there n take a look b4 u make any decision.. tats y i seldom go farm to look for gals.. i always go for free-lance gals... they provide much better services,
Old 15-12-2009, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Brother,

Yes agree with bro Jimfairy, its really muz see luck one.. wanted to go Danok, but in the end quarrel with my girl then didn't go.. Sianz.. Trip wasted..

My bro didn't try the myanmar ones but at least his having more fun than me.. On first day of Paragon, he caught 1 FL and he blur blur let the gal bring him to apartment, heard from him it should be rather fun, the gal treat him liquor and later on...

I came out from paragon didn't see him, take motor back to hotel segali he not back, called the girl, they still outside paragon.. Ask him come back hotel quickly, then I slept shortly afterwards due to drunkness..

Another day, He booked 1 gal from Channivet 3, 2500, Thai, but heard from him svc very good allows him 3 shots... -_-

Mine was like.. damn sianz.. must see luck after all..
Old 15-12-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
There was one time, not so so long ago, a very very sketchy map of DANOK ,- the interesting places, farms , makan places and restaurants , bars, nite-spots , hotels and MPs .

This one ah:

Old 16-12-2009, 03:16 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

Re-posted In danok thread already by a helpful samster by the nick Freshmeat!

http://thesbf.shop/4382471-post5312.html
Old 16-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:

seih-seih.......kamsia...kamsia....

thanks alot, bros....
Old 16-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
SchutzStaffel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Thanks Bro Playman for the repost & Bro Freshmeat for his effort.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1