The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 08-12-2009, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 618 / Power: 23
ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all
Re: Angeles City (Balibago) Tips

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
He's a linguist, in more ways than 1. He was just maxing his virgin overnighter in Angeles
Yes, he is enjoying himself in his own way and thats the most important.
But I am so sorry for him to be scammed and treated in such a manner.If it was me treated that way, I will kick myself for being taken advantage of. Especially by runners and non performers. Worse of all is by green tag girls. Well, to each his own.
Old 08-12-2009, 02:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
....so sorry for him to be scammed and treated in such a manner.If it was me treated that way, I will kick myself for being taken advantage of. Especially by runners and non performers. Worse of all is by green tag girls.
His tally of 4 shots on just 1 overnighter, what libido despite failing QA tests.

Pity he couldn't put his linguistic skills to work
Old 08-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 0
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro yinyang...how u doing? u still remembered me ? the malay guy tat went to hatyai few years ago. hope u are fine and in good health
Old 08-12-2009, 05:28 PM
Samster

hi guys, Just a question here. My friends will be going to Angeles city on 25 feb to 1st March next year and they already bought the promo ticket for $96 return. He told me that the airport tax from clark to Singapore is 1620 peso. Is it true? coz i remembered last time, i departed from manila aquino airport, i paid around 700 peso.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
rocksoff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
He told me that the airport tax from clark to Singapore is 1620 peso. Is it true?
Well a couple of weeks ago I paid 600.
Old 08-12-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 20
Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!Bushnell 1918cb is one of the Best!

Quote:
hi guys, Just a question here. My friends will be going to Angeles city on 25 feb to 1st March next year and they already bought the promo ticket for $96 return. He told me that the airport tax from clark to Singapore is 1620 peso. Is it true? coz i remembered last time, i departed from manila aquino airport, i paid around 700 peso.
From Clark departure,the airport tax is 700 Peso. Just beware of the custom officials @ the airport, they will ask for any cash note spotted by them as souvenir, insert all your cash into your wallet instead of your pockets. Wow, 5 to 6 nights in AC, be prepared to spend S$1k to S$1.2K. Cheers.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Walao!!! 1 plus k for 6 days is quite a lot in Angeles. I think if spend it prudently no need so much. However, it will sure make your friends very very popular with the girls there.

I also remember that the departure tax about Peso 700 only.
Old 08-12-2009, 06:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
OodN deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

On 2nd thought, I think Peso 600 is more accurate. I remembered that it was slightly less than S$20.

Can't wait to get back to the City of Angels.
Old 08-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
BeeFSticK deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahhhh Bro rs07 thanks..... hahaha was abt to ask the question....
Thanks Bro Bushnell 1918cb & OodN for answeing my query....
Old 09-12-2009, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 985 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushnell 1918cb View Post
From Clark departure,the airport tax is 700 Peso. Just beware of the custom officials @ the airport, they will ask for any cash note spotted by them as souvenir, insert all your cash into your wallet instead of your pockets. Wow, 5 to 6 nights in AC, be prepared to spend S$1k to S$1.2K. Cheers.
very candid of you to bring that up, because that is what exactly happened to me

I had 2 Singapore red notes in my pocket....and 2 different officers asked for "souvenirs". Although they did wished me Merry Xmas

Bro OodN > i did enjoy my AC visit. Was just sharing the moments

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 09-12-2009, 08:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
...how u doing? u still remembered me ? the malay guy tat went to hatyai few years ago.
Yo, you still rocking? Long away from home or Hatyai, over to pinoy land. Enjoy using tagalog
Old 09-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 307 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2378 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Nope the departure tax is 600 pesos

Cheerios....SS08 ^_^
Old 09-12-2009, 11:37 AM
Samster

ZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to allZIEBART is a name known to all

The airport tax for departure from Clark is 600p and from Manila is 700p. The 1620p is the exit tax that filipinos pay. Same as in Indonesia for their citizens.
Old 09-12-2009, 11:45 AM
Samster

thanks for ur info. much appreciated
Old 09-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wow, 5 to 6 nights in AC, be prepared to spend S$1k to S$1.2K. Cheers.
That's about the amount needed to be in Angeles as a cheongster. Considering that some like to stay in US$50/nite rooms. Barfine 3000p girls and tip up to 1000p even when the girl is a runner.Worse is if she pulls off a sob story for the excuse to run, and we give donations towards the lie.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread