The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2011, 12:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 792 / Power: 20
whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

I'm writing this post in response to the bros who have been PM-ing me for the contact of that FL that I called up a few months ago.

Just to drive home the message clearly, if you do call her up, whatever happens between you and her is strictly between you and her. I'm not her OKT and she is not a friend or what, is just some gal who's number was given to me, I called her, we had a great time and that was it, end of story.

Now I have had some bros who have tried her out, some were good bros, try her leow, at least can PM me thank you for the contact, good contact etc. Even if don't message me back also I don't really care.

What I would like to make clear is, if she was not up to your standards or you think she overcharged you or you don't find her pretty, etc. Is not my concern. Please do not PM me asking for refunds or with messages like, "KNN, neh neh small until cannot feel anything." Eh kuku, you never read my FR properly is it? I already said she is small, definitely not for boob lovers!

The one thing I noticed is the main group of troublemakers are those bros with zero or 1 power. So from now on, if you do not have power of >3, do not bother me. Sorry to the other bros who are genuinely trying to have a good time but have only recently joined, blame it on your fellow newbies for spoiling the market. I'm sick of these losers who want to have a good time but want to ngeow chee ngeow lan. If you think she is not value for money, don't ask her to come! Don't afterwards PM me and ask "Eh how come she charge you lesser than she charge me?" Oh, I dunno, maybe because my dick is longer than yours? Or maybe because I don't stink like you?

So, power less than 3, don't bother, I'm restricting this privilege to bros with 3 or more.

Stay tuned, I'm going back in June, and she says she has a friend who is also interested in this line and would like me to be nice to her and show her the ropes.... Can't wait man!

Who Shags Wins
Old 22-03-2011, 04:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenneZ View Post
Will be in guangzhou between 23rd of march to 31st of march.

Was recommended this Landmark Hotel Canton
No. 8 Qiao Guang Road, Haizhu Square, Guangzhou 510115 Canton, Yuexiu District

HAving problems booking a room online, probabaly just walk in and book a business suite over the counter. More expensive like that right?

Been searching for possible hanky panky, but I guess GZ is rather dead. Looks like it is going to be a boring 9 days there
i dun think GZ dead leh. most suana will at least offer HJ
Old 22-03-2011, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 907 / Power: 17
euritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to beholdeuritage is a splendid one to behold

was staying in president hotel in GZ, there's a sauna opposite that offers HJ...

take the most ex package, it is inclusive of HJ.

heard that Guangzhou hotel offers yi tiao long... dunno how true...

for those travelling to GZ alone... be careful~!

i went looking for a sauna and was brought to a KTV room to pick girl and wait for room...
waited 15mins and had 1 glass of pink liquid...
was charged 5000+RMB when the bill came... 4 guys came in to ensure that i paid up... LAn lan xiao xiao...

FR on xin yu
FR on Sammy
FR on Ye Zi
FR on Chanel

Need up: Saltyraw, Furby85, Lemon2, Prince7
Old 22-03-2011, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 896 / Power: 19
ccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to beholdccl69 is a splendid one to behold

nice work.......
Old 23-03-2011, 08:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
staff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wats the average pricing for FL there ? can someone educate me
Old 23-03-2011, 08:21 PM
Samster

whitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to beholdwhitegals is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by staff View Post
wats the average pricing for FL there ? can someone educate me
Depends on what you want, there are the very cheapo ones, 200 RMB a shot, but is really CMI, that one I guarantee if you go for it, the rest of your life you will suffer from trauma.

Then there is also the high end one, 1500 RMB a shot, damn chio, tall, model looks, ever saw one look really like Maggie Q. But I guarantee the CB feels the same as a 500 RMB one.

So is really up to you bro, what interests you?

Who Shags Wins
Old 24-03-2011, 12:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
mauboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by euritage View Post
was staying in president hotel in GZ, there's a sauna opposite that offers HJ...

take the most ex package, it is inclusive of HJ.

heard that Guangzhou hotel offers yi tiao long... dunno how true...

for those travelling to GZ alone... be careful~!

i went looking for a sauna and was brought to a KTV room to pick girl and wait for room...
waited 15mins and had 1 glass of pink liquid...
was charged 5000+RMB when the bill came... 4 guys came in to ensure that i paid up... LAn lan xiao xiao...
Bro, where is this place. tell us so we can avoid it
Old 24-03-2011, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 0
lucky23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mauboy View Post
Bro, where is this place. tell us so we can avoid it
that why in china..only goes to joint that have Feedback from this website or those that your friend been to before..
usually, when we are in china..we even bother to make oversea call back to singapore to ask friend if they have been this place or not..

if not, we only ask local hotel manager to arrange gal into the hotel room. (pay more a bit) and be safe..
Old 24-03-2011, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky23 View Post
if not, we only ask local hotel manager to arrange gal into the hotel room. (pay more a bit) and be safe..
Don't ever bring them back to your room! I really don't know how many times I have to stress on the importance of this.

She can swap your hotel keycard for an expired one, then come back later in the night with a couple of friends and rob you while you're sleeping. If you're lucky, they might decide not to slit your throat afterwards....

Or she can run off with your laptop, camera, wallet while you're in the shower...

Or she can SMS her accomplice who will force their way in and extort money from you for having sex with "his wife".

Ask around or find out online where the 3 or 4 star hotels are, these normally do transit rooms for 4 hrs. And you can be sure to find a few FLs sitting around the lobby of these places. At least in that situation, even if you do get cornered, you only lose the money on you.

Be smart while you're in China bros!

Who Shags Wins
Old 30-03-2011, 01:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Depends on what you want, there are the very cheapo ones, 200 RMB a shot, but is really CMI, that one I guarantee if you go for it, the rest of your life you will suffer from trauma.
Then there is also the high end one, 1500 RMB a shot, damn chio, tall, model looks, ever saw one look really like Maggie Q. But I guarantee the CB feels the same as a 500 RMB one.

So is really up to you bro, what interests you?
Looking at cheap and good , tot can get good stuff with below 500rmb .... if not the pricing bout the same with GL FL lei...
anyway bro got any chio and nice figure stuff ....bout 500rmb or lesser ?
also can good salon to recommend for nice relax hair wash cum massage
will be staying around Di Shu Fu Road, Liwan District

thanks ...
Old 30-03-2011, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitegals View Post
Don't ever bring them back to your room! I really don't know how many times I have to stress on the importance of this.

She can swap your hotel keycard for an expired one, then come back later in the night with a couple of friends and rob you while you're sleeping. If you're lucky, they might decide not to slit your throat afterwards....

Or she can run off with your laptop, camera, wallet while you're in the shower...

Or she can SMS her accomplice who will force their way in and extort money from you for having sex with "his wife".

Ask around or find out online where the 3 or 4 star hotels are, these normally do transit rooms for 4 hrs. And you can be sure to find a few FLs sitting around the lobby of these places. At least in that situation, even if you do get cornered, you only lose the money on you.

Be smart while you're in China bros!
wow......xiamen still safest then ....no worry anything like tat ....
own terriorty....
Old 04-04-2011, 12:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by staff View Post
Looking at cheap and good , tot can get good stuff with below 500rmb .... if not the pricing bout the same with GL FL lei...
anyway bro got any chio and nice figure stuff ....bout 500rmb or lesser ?
also can good salon to recommend for nice relax hair wash cum massage
will be staying around Di Shu Fu Road, Liwan District

thanks ...
Bro, for hair salon, normally quite easy to spot. If during the day, just check out how the hairdressers are attired, if got see thru, micro mini skirt etc, then confirm is FJ. At night even easier, if you walk past at 11pm and the salon is still open, then most probably that one is also a FJ. Prices varies between 300 - 600RMB.

Who Shags Wins
Old 04-04-2011, 12:16 PM
Samster

ICIC ..... ok thank s ....

will take a screen there
Old 10-04-2011, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dolci_alan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Guangzhou ... New Chapter

just thought of sharing.

Mr. Yang - 136 32427755. telephone service. tell him what you like and he will arrange deliver to your room. if don't like just give 30rmb taxi fare and change another.

carefree hotel suana - cheap, good, safe. don't have exact address but you'll be able to find if you google. it's on the 4th floor of the hotel. went there twice oredi. once, they even used a brush to tickle the A hole, damn shiok man...
Old 12-04-2011, 03:50 PM
Samster

wakko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So what is the price for Mr Yang and Carefree hotel sauna?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1