The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 13-07-2024, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future
Re: Tuina TCM

Quote:
Originally Posted by taumajid2003 View Post
I know, it is called 提醒
sibeh tokong translation! Up u rep. U shd join MFA and improve PRC & Sinkies future political relations! anyhow browse in can find gems like this
Old 13-07-2024, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3199 / Power: 23
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
sibeh tokong translation! Up u rep. U shd join MFA and improve PRC & Sinkies future political relations! anyhow browse in can find gems like this

Thank you bro ! Thanks a millions ! You see me so UP !
Old 14-07-2024, 02:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
saviola1978 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

-- Deleted ----

Last edited by saviola1978; 14-07-2024 at 05:10 PM. Reason: Deleted to avoid radar
Old 14-07-2024, 09:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 629 / Power: 10
Lovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to allLovingme is a name known to all

Hi, would like to try XL, would someone pm me her ctc please? Thank you
Old 14-07-2024, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
bluesky1111 is Cool - loads of Potential

A got xhutzhut?
Old 14-07-2024, 03:19 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
Poolball_Kia is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
hi can anyone share contact of A and XL
Old 14-07-2024, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4481 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
Up me leh. i also good in transalation
Old 15-07-2024, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1960 / Power: 16
harleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant futureharleyquinnz has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by piichai View Post
Up me leh. i also good in transalation
spelling error lah, ah hia NVM. Up u for trying to up yourself!
Old 16-07-2024, 02:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lolmike is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Visited A***** last week. intro by $$$$$$boi bro.

Massage really 10/10.
She really talks alot, luckily I can hold onto the conversation well.

Opted for 1.5hrs but extended to 2hrs.
No regrets.

Last 30min was purely for my little bro. Totally no rush from her. She allows me to take me own sweet time.

Roamed top and bottom but depending on chemistry!

Highly recommend for anyone looking for a hard massage!!
Old 16-07-2024, 02:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
Lolmike is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Duplicated post

Last edited by Lolmike; 16-07-2024 at 09:14 PM.
Old 16-07-2024, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 0
Loveewayulie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

love her hard massage. worth trying
Old 16-07-2024, 04:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2 / Power: 0
sixplus is Cool - loads of Potential

RTM A**** for at least the fourth time.
Massage is hard and I find it even better than most proper massage place. Friendly and chit chat well, occasional teasing with naughty chat and moans.

Had a good rub and disposable brief was torn for easier access. Since had visited her a few times, she knows my sensitive areas and strives to get me high. HDLY got me on all fours. Flipped over and continued with declogging veins, attacked my tool and and ass simultaneously. Loves the way she brought me close to the edge and held me back. Repeating this a few times till I cannot tahan, shudder and came, while she continue to milk it clean and clean up with a hot towel.

Service-oriented and not a time watcher, will make it a point to welcome and send you off to the door. No problem booking, managed to book her on the same day for all my visits. She will give you her availability for the day, just have to find the timing that can match. Went for 2hrs to enjoy a thorough session. Definitely value for money.
Old 16-07-2024, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
legendary27 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by spotty0303 View Post
All recent PM for Master A replied. Enjoy!
Hi Bro, hope can share ctc of Master A, thank you!
Old 16-07-2024, 05:04 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3514 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108776 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by crackpod View Post
Managed to booked ML A and can confirm that her massage is solid, one of the best at the moment. Those who like hard and good rub will definitely not be disappointed. She knows her stuff and as for the extras.. it's good but not great. Hope she will improve with time and more experience.
This is my go to place when I need a good massage.
Thanks to bro $$$$$$$$$ for the contact.
Thanks for upping, please do make post and i see if can upped you again.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 16-07-2024, 05:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Keng2311 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowboi08 View Post
Had looked for PRC A**** previously..and managed to book a slot with PRC XL last Sat afternoon..what I like about XL is her HDLY, and what I like about A**** is her massage skills. If can find an ML who has the massage skill of A**** and HDLY skill of XL, then it would be perfect! Anyone has such lobang? Haha! Anyway, back to FR.

After arriving at the appointed time, XL showed me to a partition where it was separated by curtains. As usual, changed to disposable underwear and XL began her massage..had opted for 1.5hr..XL's massage was hard, but A**** massage was better..XL only massaged my back and legs..she did not massage the front and do tummy rub unlike A****..after finishing the massage, is time for GQ. Usually, when performing HDLY, the masseur mostly will ask to prop up our baskside or go on all 4s so that she can reach underneath, but not XL. She sat on the bed and propped my legs up her thighs whilst i was still lying face down..this is the first time i encountered this..coz propping up of legs onto the masseur's thigh is only done when we flip over and the masseur sit in front.

XL then run her fingernails around my backside and around the inner thigh area and didi before grabbing and massaging my didi..and repeat this whole process for about 10 min..the feeling was very shiok! Coz my leg was propped up instead of me going on all 4s, the feeling this time when XL performs the HDLY is different from the past HDLYs which I had..

After a while, i turned over and XL continue to caress and rub my didi until it explodes..as there is still time left, XL helped to give some head massage until time is up..will I be back for more? For sure yes!
can pm contact. Thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1