The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 07-04-2021, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Any one has tried b&* spa along space @kovan? Near Thai wanton mee shop?want to understand if it's a decent spa or what. Many thanks!
What you want to understand? I’m confused.

Space @ Kovan was raided multiple times. For obvious reasons
Even appeared on the news outlets.

You say leh.

You just walk past and give eye contact with whoever is inside.
Or go download miichat.

You’ll get your answer.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 414 / Power: 9
thenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterthenewbie85 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by konys View Post
Any one has tried b&* spa along space @kovan? Near Thai wanton mee shop?want to understand if it's a decent spa or what. Many thanks!
Bro you trolling issit? Why do you think that entire row of SPAs closed down? In its heyday, there were at least 7 shops operating at the same time, but kena raided and raided and raided until no more. What other hints do you need?

On a more serious note, the girl inside that shop has a super poor attitude, if you talk to her and show any hesitation, she'll start giving you black face. Avoid.
Old 08-04-2021, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
konys deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
Bro you trolling issit? Why do you think that entire row of SPAs closed down? In its heyday, there were at least 7 shops operating at the same time, but kena raided and raided and raided until no more. What other hints do you need?

On a more serious note, the girl inside that shop has a super poor attitude, if you talk to her and show any hesitation, she'll start giving you black face. Avoid.
Thank you bro!
Old 09-04-2021, 01:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
Lastfb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLastfb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simoney View Post
Been off the scene for a while, Last time the pink signboard area, what is suituaition over there after they moved, any new one came up.
Drive pass and seem like a tcm joint open on the first floor now. Green sign board is still there but blinking light alway not on, so not sure whether still open. Alway no parking opposite so didnt manage to check it out
Old 11-04-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
Darylckw666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros anyone tried L***a spa along upper serangoon road? Near the row of food shops?
Old 11-04-2021, 12:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
naughtymoi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenewbie85 View Post
....In its heyday, there were at least 7 shops operating at the same time, but kena raided and raided and raided until no more. .....
Hi, is there any more still operating now?
Old 12-04-2021, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
Bros anyone tried L***a spa along upper serangoon road? Near the row of food shops?
Chop carrot place, just avoid.
Old 12-04-2021, 09:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 371 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2177 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation Re: Kovan massage

Had my session at ;
beauty & sanctuary (beside fat bar, up stairs)

Overall 6/10
Viet Milf

Entry $50 - 1hr massage

pricelist for addons:
HJ @ $50 (no auto roam)
BJ @ $100
FJ @ $120

I've heard mixed reviews about this place.. even from viet guys that are working here who frequently visit this place.. the viet bros only pay about $80 for FJ

I personally paid $100 to try out bj only
disgusting part is she brought a condom in without wrapper
it was already opened and she was holding the condom already
I didn't get my 1 hr massage as well lol
mostly piano massage for 20mins+
BJ experience was rushing as well
didn't let me autoroam much kept pushing hands away
think this place is more comfortable for the old timers who frequent here
new ones they really try to chop carrot + rush like siao
didn't take the FJ because Milf wasn't swee enough make up like wayang

up me if this review was useful for you, thx bros
Old 14-04-2021, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 7
LurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find betterLurkerLurks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darylckw666 View Post
went in once before and left after seeing all milfs though, unless u ok w it.
Old 14-04-2021, 01:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5161 / Power: 11
phelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond reputephelps has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetocum View Post
Chop carrot place, just avoid.
Thanks for this information. Will avoid that.
Old 17-04-2021, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 238 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 22
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute

Went for a walk around kovan and noticed bw spa, aka uv previously and erica before that has closed. Also noticed the b&* that bros rave about has changed into a wedding studio. No wonder thread quiet now. Happening places closed and prostate places still surviving. Cham.
Old 21-04-2021, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 10
Sgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to beholdSgboy183 is a splendid one to behold

Kovan playground is pretty much gone. Luckily I found a new place which offers cheaper prostate fee with crazily amazing sensual and solid massage.
Old 21-04-2021, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 322 / Power: 12
69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!69bigman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgboy183 View Post
Kovan playground is pretty much gone. Luckily I found a new place which offers cheaper prostate fee with crazily amazing sensual and solid massage.
Hi Bro
Can share the contacts .
Thanks
Old 21-04-2021, 10:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by King908 View Post
Still a mystery of where the viets from uv went😪
I have Lisa and Sunnys.

Apologize for slow replies, good luck have fun for those whom I replied. Please take care of Sunny.
Old 21-04-2021, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1160 / Power: 13
embracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud ofembracez has much to be proud of

Please share bro

In need to find a good Viet service
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1