The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Cherrypink4940, kopishopuncle

Old 25-02-2024, 11:00 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 2
Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikhailG9 View Post
I've lost count the number of times I visited yoyo
Simply because we have chemistry and the vigorous reactions that take place. Hahahaha!
Her GFE is quite unmatched by other MLs
Super tempting ahhhhhhhhhhh
Old 25-02-2024, 11:01 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Samtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to allSamtotato is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axel88 View Post
I currently have 5 regular MLs on my rotation list. Of the 5 yoyo is the most pricey and also the best GFE. If i need to scratch the itch but tight on budget i will go to the other 4. Haha. Of course finding the other 4 wont scratch the itch 100%.
Wow i see! Got 5 , nice. How pricey is yoyo ah ? I not sure about her rates though
Old 25-02-2024, 11:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 258 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1554 / Power: 2
mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future
Re: MP along geylang rd

Quote:
I currently have 5 regular MLs on my rotation list. Of the 5 yoyo is the most pricey and also the best GFE. If i need to scratch the itch but tight on budget i will go to the other 4. Haha. Of course finding the other 4 wont scratch the itch 100%.
I think yoyo is priced a little higher but totally worth the extra price.
I like the shop environment very much, individual room, beautifully renovated, very clean unlike many other MPs. It's the most tastefully decorated MP I've ever been to.
Old 26-02-2024, 02:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Now she seems like she got plenty of bangla customers. Recently passed by her shop, caught her ass exposing in a tiny skirt. Most bangles q up just to have a glimpse. 😆 🤣
Old 26-02-2024, 02:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 288 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 10
andy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find betterandy80jackson is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I was shocked to see her just wearing a bra top. Went to the salon, cut hair, wash hair and accidentally touched her boobs while passing her the money. Face like fuck, Boobs like heaven.
Old 26-02-2024, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
thimo82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by qkdzhr View Post
Up you bro. Nice. Ya can share the contact with me? Pm me thks
Appreciate if any bros can share yoyo contacts pls. Thanks!
Old 26-02-2024, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 7
Axel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAxel88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Wow i see! Got 5 , nice. How pricey is yoyo ah ? I not sure about her rates though
All in 4B. Good to have options. Never know if they will suddenly RTC RTV for no reason or kerna up lorry. Need to diversify the risk. At least 1 or 2 gone still got others to find while you find replacement for the 1 or 2.
Old 26-02-2024, 07:25 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
All in 4B. Good to have options. Never know if they will suddenly RTC RTV for no reason or kerna up lorry. Need to diversify the risk. At least 1 or 2 gone still got others to find while you find replacement for the 1 or 2.
Hahaha i see bro. Tried to meet yoyo today. Timing not match. Damn!
Old 27-02-2024, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 4
happymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhappymonk deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Given a short FR on one of the ML I tried from Rxx Sxx. ML named is Gxxx or Exxxxx. Got a FB page to refer.

Location: 7/10, a bit of walking required from nearest train station, bus stops cut the distance, low human traffic area
Environment: 5/10, not for those who prefer privacy, curtain joint, bathroom out in the open where everyone can see you
Massage: 7/10, decent with good amount of strength. massage comes with oil
Service: 7/10, not much sensual, standard movement, allow roaming south with pants, can unhook, lift up and zhut zhut
Attitude: 7/10, conversationalist, friendly, no complain if take a lil long to release
Price: 58/hr + 1B2R (nego from 1B3R)

Overall decent but will not return as I prefer more privacy and there are better option at this price range. There are other MLs but I didn't notice how they look.
Old 27-02-2024, 09:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1580 / Power: 10
xiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant futurexiia0sn0w has a brilliant future

FR for YoYo

Firstly, shoutout to Bro Mikhail for the ctc. Please don’t PM me for ctc since it’s not my place to do so. Get it from Bro Mikhail.

Have been eyeing this ML for a long time and finally decide to give her a visit today, I don’t usually go for PRCs because there’s too much landmines, but this visit was the best decision I’ve made, no regrets. My wallet is doomed now since I’ll probably be visiting her every week.

Looks: almost 99% match with her telegram photos. Quite cute, I’d say about 27-29 Y/O.
Massage: so-so, it’s not her strong point but at least she tried, you can still feel power in her massages.
GFE: The best, very friendly and make you feel like you are talking to someone you’ve known for years. My Chinese not that fluent but she still try her best to communicate with me.
Service: Very excellent as well, very accommodating and no black face at all, the atmosphere was really good and we truly enjoyed ourselves.
Damage: 1B1R Entrance +Standard Market rate. Abit pricey but it was worth it totally, since I don’t mind spending a little more as long as it’s reasonable for an enjoyable session.

Remarks: the moment she brought me to the room, she was already attacking me, full DFK and then I went on to shower myself since there is a small in built shower pod in the room. After done showering, Massage started, like I’ve said before, considering the her slim and petite build, I’m surprised there is still power in her massage, so props to her for that. After about 15 minutes, Flip over and the main menu begins. It was very enjoyable, not going to describe it, but she is very accommodating and friendly.
After deed is done, shower again, had a good chat with her, told me to come every week to see her, she made me promise and I did, so I’ll probably do it. Soon after, time is up and it’s time for me to leave, left the place very satisfied, take care of this lady to whoever visits her.

Thanks for reading, as always, if you have any questions or if this post is inappropriate please PM me, but for questions regarding her ctc, please ask the original person that shared it.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:33 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Paiseh bro. But her entrance is additional ya? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:41 PM
Samster

mikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant futuremikhailG9 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samtotato View Post
Paiseh bro. But her entrance is additional ya? Correct me if I'm wrong.
Included already.
Old 27-02-2024, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiia0sn0w View Post
FR for YoYo

Firstly, shoutout to Bro Mikhail for the ctc. Please don’t PM me for ctc since it’s not my place to do so. Get it from Bro Mikhail.

Have been eyeing this ML for a long time and finally decide to give her a visit today, I don’t usually go for PRCs because there’s too much landmines, but this visit was the best decision I’ve made, no regrets. My wallet is doomed now since I’ll probably be visiting her every week.

Looks: almost 99% match with her telegram photos. Quite cute, I’d say about 27-29 Y/O.
Massage: so-so, it’s not her strong point but at least she tried, you can still feel power in her massages.
GFE: The best, very friendly and make you feel like you are talking to someone you’ve known for years. My Chinese not that fluent but she still try her best to communicate with me.
Service: Very excellent as well, very accommodating and no black face at all, the atmosphere was really good and we truly enjoyed ourselves.
Damage: 1B1R Entrance +Standard Market rate. Abit pricey but it was worth it totally, since I don’t mind spending a little more as long as it’s reasonable for an enjoyable session.

Remarks: the moment she brought me to the room, she was already attacking me, full DFK and then I went on to shower myself since there is a small in built shower pod in the room. After done showering, Massage started, like I’ve said before, considering the her slim and petite build, I’m surprised there is still power in her massage, so props to her for that. After about 15 minutes, Flip over and the main menu begins. It was very enjoyable, not going to describe it, but she is very accommodating and friendly.
After deed is done, shower again, had a good chat with her, told me to come every week to see her, she made me promise and I did, so I’ll probably do it. Soon after, time is up and it’s time for me to leave, left the place very satisfied, take care of this lady to whoever visits her.

Thanks for reading, as always, if you have any questions or if this post is inappropriate please PM me, but for questions regarding her ctc, please ask the original person that shared it.
Nicely written FR bro! 100% accurate!
So you failed her KC Challenge miserably... hahaha... like many of the bros here... hehehe
Welcome to the club!
Old 27-02-2024, 11:07 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quote:
Included already.
Ah . She mentioned 60 entrance..Means the difference to her direct. I see i see.. all in 4b. Just to make sure i dunwan be carrot hahahah
Old 28-02-2024, 01:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
stereolover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Nicely written FR bro! 100% accurate!
So you failed her KC Challenge miserably... hahaha... like many of the bros here... hehehe
Welcome to the club!
can share yoyo contact? thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1