The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-07-2010, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9009 / Power: 25
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by small1 View Post
i know wat u mean.. but i juz see if any1 wanna go out tonite. coz no concrete plan yet
There are a few guys in BKK now... if you read carefully. A few postings above u, mentioned he is in BKK... try pm him.
Old 10-07-2010, 04:38 PM
New Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 624 / Power: 16
spermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to allspermmyboy is a name known to all
Post Re: Bangkok Field Report

Make it short and simple.

Ticket is cheap, immigration not busy, new airport train not fully operational, subject to certain timing of day. Food and shopping is good as usual. Hotel is cheap now. Especially at ratchada.

Clubbing is fun, open bottles is cheap worth as usual. Girls at various disco club are constantly looking for guys for pick them up. Even if you can't get one throughout the few hours there, before closure someone will blink eye with you so long you try smile at them giving a silly drunken look. Often come with a free ride back to accomodation.

Emmanuelle is nice, nataree is nice, Posoidon is nice, Copa can see few familar faces. Price as usual. Service seem better as girls are not tired. Managed to try mag model also at a little ex price.

Paid Abhisit a visit but he's not home so went on my way to Orchid massage nearby and had Yumi, looks ok, b-cup, service good, job is good and passionate. She gave a VERY good balls and tool massage which made later action better.

Feeling bored and hot also went tulip massage and had tom, looks ok, b-cup, service excellent, job is excellent and extremely passionate. One of the best service I ever received so far.

Went cck also had nong, looks ok, b-cup, service good, job is good and passionate.

Last edited by spermmyboy; 10-07-2010 at 04:48 PM.
Old 10-07-2010, 07:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 0
probeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i am going to soi cowboy tonight. pm me or sms me +66 814007488 if u wan to joint me.
cheers
Old 11-07-2010, 12:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 17
adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros going bkk during the national day long weekend?
Old 11-07-2010, 01:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -296 / Power: 0
dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26 dirtbag_26

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl- View Post
any bros going bkk during the national day long weekend?
hahahhaha bro guarantee you 100% got long queue of singapore passport at airport immigration counter!!!!!

and all of them men!!!!

the counter staff will all be thinking "you dirty singaporean fuckers!!!!!"

i think need to print special "sammyboy T-shirt" so all of us can easy to identify and can cheong together if we see each other in nana or cowboy or anywhere!!!!
Old 11-07-2010, 01:55 PM
Samster

adsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadsl- deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtbag_26 View Post
hahahhaha bro guarantee you 100% got long queue of singapore passport at airport immigration counter!!!!!

and all of them men!!!!

the counter staff will all be thinking "you dirty singaporean fuckers!!!!!"

i think need to print special "sammyboy T-shirt" so all of us can easy to identify and can cheong together if we see each other in nana or cowboy or anywhere!!!!
lol u serious? zzz.. i managed to book the first evening flight out of SG! 6pm de.. i think most ppl will catch the 7 or 8 pm ones due to work
Old 11-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
There are a few guys in BKK now...
When are you coming back home...kid teung mak mak.
Need your confirm dates and if got times want to party in Pattaya.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:34 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
When are you coming back home...kid teung mak mak.
Mai ru krup. What is your plan?
Old 11-07-2010, 04:06 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Mai ru krup. What is your plan?
I must be there by latest 21/7 or earlier.
What about yours.????
Old 11-07-2010, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
I must be there by latest 21/7 or earlier.
What about yours.????
Maybe end of the mth... cannot confirm now... U make your booking, if I can make it, I will give u a call in BKK.
Old 11-07-2010, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Maybe end of the mth... cannot confirm now... U make your booking, if I can make it, I will give u a call in BKK.
Ok noted and will also be back again on 30/6 for Cups D/E birthday party.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Ok noted and will also be back again on 30/6 for Cups D/E birthday party.
Your D/E birthday??? Hmmm
Old 11-07-2010, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by adsl- View Post
lol u serious? zzz.. i managed to book the first evening flight out of SG! 6pm de.. i think most ppl will catch the 7 or 8 pm ones due to work
no offence but i think the print T-shirt idea is no go , cannot make back enough money for sure

there are not that many samsters who dont care if everybody knows they will pay you if you will suck their dick

i think easier to just use "code phrase"

i remember this time i was in Saigon , having some pho in a restaurant , in come a group of Singaporean (can tell by the way we talk!!!) and overheard them talking about massage , KTV , I feel like going over to say hello but in the end never do it , since then i have spent time thinking of what to do in such a situation and i think i have a good idea but other samsters need to be prepared for it

you just need to go up and say "excuse me , you look very familiar , are you a friend of Sammy?"

then if the response blur blur you just apologize and go away

the other response will be to buy each other a drink!!!!

or if you never notice they have OC or girlfriend with them then they can also apologize and say "sorry you are mistaken but since we are both singaporean we should keep in touch" and then exchange number and you can meet up afterward to cheong
Old 11-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Samster

lai lai who wanna go BKK during national day long weekend??!
Old 12-07-2010, 12:11 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Lat nite was the last nitein bkk for me. Same thing. Met bro Norice, peace01 to go gogo clubs in Nana and Cowboy.
For Nana, only the Rainbow gogs were good. In cowboy, it was really crowded! My targets were all barfined! No 1 , 191 and 197 from Shark! Tilace had a few hotties but the coyote dancers looked good. Unfortunately, no bar fine.
Bro Norice left early and left peace01 and me to fend for ourselves! We made our way to Thermae and it was quite crowded and a lot of girls! I saw this really attractive girl. but she was talking on the phone and then left! One incident which was embarrasing happened. There was this girl who kept looking our way! We chatted her up/ Same thing. Short time 2000 baht! Sweet looking, fair. I told her I want Long Time and she does not do LT, so that ended there. Actually, it was an excuse as I was not keen as wanted to go back to shark later to see No. 1.
However, a while later , she came up and said LT ok! I was really embarrassed as I had no intention to take her. My bad. Peace01 and I left immediately as I felt so embarrassed!
We then went back to Sharks. No 1 was back. Man, she is a stunner! I bought her a LD and immediately, she ask me to bf her if not, another customer wants to! I decided not too. Her price for ST is 2500 baht but I negotiated down to 2000 baht. No LT!
Any bros still in bkk and who likes gogo bars should check her out! She is really beautiful and not really a typical Thai girl look!
Finally, we headed back to Bada Bling and I took Ploy (No. 3) again. Bada Bling has coyote dancers on weekends. They are good looking and sexy and can be bf! However, the bf is 1000 baht!

Now back in Singapore. overall, I enjoyed and thanks to Bro Norice and the others for their guidance! Already missing the place. Now very tempted to go back there in end Aug!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1