The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-04-2008, 12:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: FM7 Cengkareng

Quote:
Originally Posted by BtmMan View Post
tiam tiam move house, buy new house again?
so now total got how many houses liao?
next time go Jkt can stay in one of your houses anot?
your early early = how early?
1 year in advance notice?
BM, you also noticed ah! RM every 6 - 9 months move to one new place. Must be making alot of money.
So when you coming to town yah. I haven't seen you before. It would be good to meet you.
Old 18-04-2008, 03:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
fiveG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta Info

Dear all Jakarta experts,
I'll going to Jakarta soon and half way reading thru this forum, just wonder can any bro here tell me where the location of MC & TC? is't short form. It's sound quit interesting with those cheap overnight rate. Is it still happening now because i only read until august by now.
Thanks in advance! cheers
Old 18-04-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 18
BtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBtmMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana.K View Post
BM, you also noticed ah! RM every 6 - 9 months move to one new place. Must be making alot of money.
So when you coming to town yah. I haven't seen you before. It would be good to meet you.

Or maybe he needed to siam some cewek, so move house will be an effective move...?
I don't think will be going to Jkt anytime soon, cos currently no biz there
Old 18-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Or maybe he needed to siam some cewek, so move house will be an effective move...?
maybe he's running from ah long ....
just joking bro RM ...
Old 18-04-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8983 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
This week end? I moving house lah.....

Next time say early early mah....

Cheers
Why u always move house? I know u for 3-4 yrs, u moved how more than 3 times liao...
Old 18-04-2008, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
holeinone6666 is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks, Bro for your reply. Unfortunately, I was very tied up during my recent visit to JKT, and I had no time to have some fun (traffic in JKT is horrendous!!!); but I will be back for another visit. I will look for your place in my next visit. Thanks, bro!!!
Old 18-04-2008, 05:28 PM
Samster

Indiana.K deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I don't think will be going to Jkt anytime soon, cos currently no biz there
Okay next time you come please let me know okay. I wait for you.
Old 18-04-2008, 05:36 PM
Samster

qibye deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbjking888 View Post
Bro Aguan, will be in JKT from 22 - 24 Apr and planning to come over on 22 night. Will you be around? See you.
Yes I will be around that time, see you then.... the best time to go to Tropical is 2 PM to 9 PM
Old 18-04-2008, 05:54 PM
Samster

adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by qibye View Post
Yes I will be around that time, see you then.... the best time to go to Tropical is 2 PM to 9 PM
hi bro qibye ... can u provide me the address of tropical and emporium spa ..

thanks ..
Old 18-04-2008, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 17
aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta's trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi Bro,
I do not think that the hotel chrages more for another person in the room, but if she is staying and have breakfast with you then there is a charge. If not no charge for a person to stay.
My humble two cents.
Jakarta is still the best, no such trouble with the hotel as far as stay over, out side the big city there are hotels that will only sell rooms to married couple, but in J-town never hear such a thing.
Best regards.
Old 18-04-2008, 06:10 PM
Samster

aduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyaduadu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cps7733 View Post
Hi Bro aakumu

Care to share yr agent contact in JKT, will be going there ard mid may. looking for some action & golf too. hehehe

thks
Hi Bro,
Golfing was one of the services the sex travel agent does beside being able to get you in to golf courses might be close to the public they also prepare GFs to have breakfast with you and wait for you while you finish your game.
That what they did for us on our last trip.
Best regards.
Old 18-04-2008, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
bro ... thanks for the information ..
can u advise on the damage on the gals at tiga puluh and bats ..
how's the quality compare with mulia ??
thanks in advance ..
Hi Bro Adiddas,
The quality compare to Mulia is about the same, the same girls goes to these places like a hop shot if one place is dead they jump to the other place, but the prices might a bit cheaper.
I hope this could help your trip.
Old 18-04-2008, 06:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aduadu View Post
Hi Bro Adiddas,
The quality compare to Mulia is about the same, the same girls goes to these places like a hop shot if one place is dead they jump to the other place, but the prices might a bit cheaper.
I hope this could help your trip.
thanks bro aduadu for the information ...
Old 18-04-2008, 07:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 23
phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!phenom is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainman View Post
Wow.

Nice to know you still around...........

Cheers
Sure, because darkness never fades.

Actually I was down in Jkt for 5 nights last month but couldn't find the time to contact you. (LA & SA got higher priority, lah! )

Anyway, I am now posting from Pinoyland; been in
Baguio for the last few nights...with my you know who......hahaha!!!

My FR threads:
MMs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20830
Balibago - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=4574
Indo ceweks - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=21800
Other WLs/FLs - http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=23839
Old 18-04-2008, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 802 / Power: 17
teteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to beholdteteku is a splendid one to behold

My 4th visit to Jakarta this time staying at the ibis. Wanted to find something close to so as to avoid the traffic and hassles. Anyway I researched the forum and got word that there is a sex tour guide in decided to use them.

Not sure of the name of the place but was located in a residential area where the mamas an (indo Chinese) greets and starts to organize the girls (of the 6 I got to look at 2 where extremely beautiful 2 where acceptable and the other 2 definitely not my type). While talking to her I asked about the price for a short time and was told 2.5 juta. I can speak Indonesian but not fluently yet proceeded to try and negotiate and was told that this was an executive place and it is the normal price. So politely I told her sorry the price was very expensive for a short but for the whole night we might think about it. Some of us in the group take two of the girls with them

Back again to the mini bus that was waiting at a corner (what a good idea until you find something you are satisfied.) And they then took us to Jl Taman Sari where there went to meant to be lots of ceweks, for those of us have not got a girl yet.

Walked into a dinghy place sat down while the mamas a tried to chase up the girls. Managed to get 3 of which it was a fee of Rp 600, 000 for 2 hours or 1 juta for 2 ceweks for 2 hours. Unfortunately the premises did not make fee that comfortable and the 3 ceweks were an average of 6-7/10 so gave it a pass and proceeded to the Alexis.

Everything I have read about it is pretty good and it certainly lived up to its name.
Plus your guide has done all preparations in advance ahead before you come.
As you go in the door and approach the elevator the GRO comes up and offers to take to the 5th floor for the international girls but gave a miss needed the local girls only. So proceeded to the 7th floor. Once inside you get a wrist band (electronic) to your locker and also as report is used to total your bill at the end.

Changed in the changing room come walk way come. And then you can either go for a spa or into the lounge to see the naked ceweks or drink.

Standing room only, so got on with and say the mamas an and she asks with traditional or plus plus (different rooms used – activities carefully segregated.

The girls line you around 20-35 to choose from, price Rp800, 000 for ST (1 hour). Picked no 218 who was a young lass from Bandung apparently 18 but probably 22 still long hair and small breasts (which I like) possibly 32B and around 5’2".

Lead away down the stairs to a private room where shower together small talk sensual massage with oil a great tongue wash all over and great BBBJ and FS (condom provided).

She is very enthusiastic (does not speak much English) but listens to directions and tries to ensure that you are completely satisfied (my type of girl).
She only works there Monday through Thursday between 2PM and 1AM (sometimes till 3AM)

On settling the bill it seems that the cover charge of Rp120, 000 is discounted, because we booked trough the travel agent, if you order a cewek so total cost Rp842, 000 (includes tax) and yes they have a sense of humor as your bill is recorded as Sashimi L-xxx.

Definitely recommended for those who are new to Jakarta and do not want to spend a lot of time searching around.
The agent really knows their way around town and like any good agent they will always booked at a discount compare to us booking.
This is one of two posting, and want to thank bro aakumu for the intro to the sex tour agent.
Regards.

Last edited by teteku; 18-04-2008 at 08:04 PM. Reason: fogot to thank a bro here.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread