The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 04-02-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2545 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
In fact sometimes I feel that when I compare these girls to the bunch of people that I work with in my industry, these girls can be considered to angels already hahaha.
Ikr.

Truth be told, I have met better human beings in this dubious industry, than I have in the SG dating scene.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 13
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of

Well, human nature. I would be kinder to a stranger who is on a short passing phase of my life, if he or she is kind to me. More than an acquaintance who directly affect my relations or career, who I know my actions will have direct consequences. I will always think before I act, thus sometimes resulting in not bothering.

Hence, the same, we are always a passing phase of the ML life. Easier to be kind to a customer (friend) that I wouldn't really bother to know in depth. Perhaps that's being human?
Old 04-02-2020, 12:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1283 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

It's nice of zu er to self quarantine
But how about customer side? That one also out of control by the ML side. Oh well..
Old 04-02-2020, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 0
singaporean123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

any sites for viet MLs?
Old 04-02-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
In fact sometimes I feel that when I compare these girls to the bunch of people that I work with in my industry, these girls can be considered to angels already hahaha.
Haha agree with you bro. Full of shithousery in my line of work too, and narcissistic sggirls within my social circle.
Old 04-02-2020, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Haha agree with you bro. Full of shithousery in my line of work too, and narcissistic sggirls within my social circle.
Well I suppose we can all come to the conclusion that it doesn’t matter where you are or which industry you’re working in but there’s bound to be assholes all around and you might just find good people in the unlikeliest of places.

How did this thread start becoming so philosophical... Hahaha
Old 04-02-2020, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by singaporean123 View Post
any sites for viet MLs?
interested too

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-02-2020, 02:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How did this thread start becoming so philosophical... Hahaha
cause other than pcc now, there’s nothing better else to do?

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-02-2020, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh_Boi View Post
Haha I feel you bro... now that my regular TB has finally left, I don’t know have any more regular MLs to look for anymore haha. Just as I expected, the void that she’s left behind is much bigger than the one left behind by my previous favourite.

Have to say that even in the last few days, she still maintained her good work ethics and service was still great. On a couple of occasions when she didn’t have the mood to work due to some personal issues, she asked me to just have a meal with her and keep her company. What impressed me most was that she refused to accept any payment and even joked that she should be the one paying me. Not sure about you guys but this was the first time I encountered an ML who would refuse payment lol.

Tried to fill up the void by booking another ML (Fei Fei, will provide a MR on her another time) but though she provided good service, seems like the chemistry is not there... Well good things have to come to an end and at least it was a short but thrilling ride with TB. While she assured me that she has every intention of coming back as soon as possible, i’m guessing it is largely dependent on how the nCoV situation develops. With this tribute to TB, I’ve decided to go on a hiatus for at least the next few months.
Old 04-02-2020, 03:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 10
Massagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMassagelover82 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
True..wanted to make love to wifey....but usual reply - sorry not in mood...sian
Old 04-02-2020, 04:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1KnightinBKK View Post
Hi guys, been away from massage scene for a long time. Never really got into the groove my first time round.

Chanced upon this girl's profile and was thinking of giving the massage scene a go again.

Couldn't find any MR on her and was wondering if any kind soul who has tried can give a review if she's any good?

Photos look delicious but we all know the power of filters

https://sglonelyguys.org/massage-lisa/

THANKS IN ADVANCE
works in MP. You can add wechat and see the WC photos.
Initially wanted to make a booking...but had second thoughts after.

I would say...no go for me
Old 04-02-2020, 04:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Haha I feel you bro... now that my regular TB has finally left, I don’t know have any more regular MLs to look for anymore haha. Just as I expected, the void that she’s left behind is much bigger than the one left behind by my previous favourite.
I also cannot fill the void my favourite ml left behind since she rtc late last year. But I've come to accept that this void is created by ourselves, and it depends on what we seek to achieve by visiting them in the first place, usually is because we want some form of emotional connection..

These days I just see what craving I have, then decide who to visit. Want to play with big boobs, find ML abc. Got syt craving, find ML xyz etc.. Just have fun and life goes on after the session ends..
Old 04-02-2020, 06:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 516 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3975 / Power: 20
Ahh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond reputeAhh_Boi has a reputation beyond repute

https://str.sg/JpfV

Coronavirus: S'pore reports first cases of local transmission; 4 out of 6 new cases did not travel to China.

Cheong safely guys.

本人相貌丑陋,三岁习武,七岁学文,上知天文地理,下知鸡毛蒜皮,
每外出行走,常引帅哥回头,美女跳楼,心地善良,和蔼可亲,
乐于助人,乐善好施不可枚舉,其优点多得有如滔滔江水
连绵不绝,又如黃河泛滥一发而不可收拾,实乃旷世奇才。

人在新加坡, 心在常平

中国美女那么多,可惜我人在新加坡
Old 04-02-2020, 06:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Coronavirus: S'pore reports first cases of local transmission; 4 out of 6 new cases did not travel to China.

Cheong safely guys.
Now can take indefinite break liao...
Old 04-02-2020, 06:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -8 / Power: 0
Viclam is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:

Cheong safely guys.
Stop chiong liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1