The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, evelyn, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, GentlemenClub24, GINA

Old 31-07-2022, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hi guys I first time using dome 1 on few days back

Just curious when you enter the room shower all the girl straight jump into action?
No teasing all?

Mine like straight away enter the abalone
Old 31-07-2022, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
orangepole is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=lotus

Stable - Lust365
Girl - Lotus

Looks - 9/10 matured office lady feel very pretty

Boobs - nice size quite big in fact. She’s has beautiful d jugs

Ass - perky and peachy ass. Perfect for doggy.

Comms - non-Thai speaking bros won’t have an issue.

BBBJ - balls licking services was provided and she has superb tongue skills.

FJ - experience and knows how to perform well in bed. Still will grab and push me closer to her when fucking her to go deeper inside her.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
rvca303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Noey from RP

Look : 10/10 she looks absolutely beautiful and I was blown away of how good she look Thai tanned with thick booty too.

Boobs: Natural B+ or C, perfect shape for me

Bbbj: Good but could be slightly better.

FJ: Having her on cling on to me while banging her standing up was amazing cos of her size, doggystyle was fantastic too.

Gfe : She speaks very fluent English so it’s easy to communicate and stuff. She knows how to slowly start and will treat you like a long lost lover with kisses and foreplay.

Overall: 10/10 for me cos she’s a gem and would definitely try to see her again if possible.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
rvca303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple FR for Noey from RP

Look : 10/10 she looks absolutely beautiful and I was blown away of how good she look Thai tanned with thick booty too.

Boobs: Natural B+ or C, perfect shape for me

Bbbj: Good but could be slightly better.

FJ: Having her on cling on to me while banging her standing up was amazing cos of her size, doggystyle was fantastic too.

Gfe : She speaks very fluent English so it’s easy to communicate and stuff. She knows how to slowly start and will treat you like a long lost lover with kisses and foreplay.

Overall: 10/10 for me cos she’s a gem and would definitely try to see her again if possible.
Old 31-07-2022, 05:13 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
caution is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=prada

Hookers, Prada

Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 10/10
Fj: 9/10
Bbbj: 9/10

Been stalking her FRs, and saw some really good feedback about her. So here I am.
Saw her and she has this angelic looking face and white smooth skin. Like that even if she is petite her tits fits her figure.

We layed on bed and started kissing. She went straight to play with my cock without hesitation. Licked shaft of my cock as she caress my legs and inner thighs and balls.good insane feeling! She made sure her hands are busy either caressing me or doing HJ. Kept on pulling me close while we were on missionary. Same thing when she was on top, she kept on coming close to me and pushing her tits to me. Doggy, the game changer, made me all fucking high horny as she grinded while i bonk her! What a night! Tiring but satisfying!
Old 31-07-2022, 05:14 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 0
devilust deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maya FR club Friday

LOOK= 10/10 Pretty and cute in real life, better than photo

Fj= can accommodate any positions

Gfe= don't feel commercial

Come and visit her, will rtf
Old 31-07-2022, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1324 / Power: 16
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loadedgun View Post

Dinky Lf 31/6/22

Looks 6/10 not a looker
Body 6/10 average would consider her slim
Boob 6/10 soft natural b
Bbbj 11/10 deep throat queen with tongue stud
Cim 100/10 did not stop deep throating while I was cim

Dinky is a deep throat princess and able to swallow me whole, and able to blow for a long time, for the first shot, deep throat me for 30 mins as I was trying my best not to cim but she finished me with a lot of throat, felt the back of her throat as I was cumming and she does not gag and continued to ramp my cock in her throat and maybe even throating some of my cum back into my cock, it was like post cum deep throat like Adam sunrise.

Rtf yes
Does she look like the above pic? If yes then she's my type
Old 31-07-2022, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
kissgoodbye is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ghlight=subaru

Subaru from Lust

Good test drive with Subaru.

Looks: 9/10 real photos posted, prettier in person

Body: 9/10 petite, well taken cared of like.

Bbbj: 9/10 ate me so wildly.she met my standards. Suction and licking mmmm! Power!

FJ: 9/10 very playful and horny. She is not very serious in bed. Will give me that smily face and come closer to me even more to let me feel her huge sized Breast. Played with her nipples and she got even wetter and wilder. Love her cumming face!

GFE: like that she always comes close.

Rtf: I think yes
Old 31-07-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 563 / Power: 3
roundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to allroundaclock is a name known to all

Benz - Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=892203&highlight=benz

Cute little tiny face with big open eyes! I like! Looks pretty and horny in bed.

Gave me sweet kisses then turned to wild ones. Sucks my coke like eating a lollipop,with tongue and good suction and made me super sloppy.

Did 2 to 3 positions with her and she just went from level 1 to 5 of hor uni. Just got higher and higher. Her pussy is like a lube factory bros! Just keep on cumming.. cumming cumming! Insanely wet!

RFS: definitely
Old 31-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
atla is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Hi guys I first time using dome 1 on few days back

Just curious when you enter the room shower all the girl straight jump into action?
No teasing all?

Mine like straight away enter the abalone
Based on personal experience, most girls will engage with a bit of foreplay first. Lick your nipple, touch your body, and suck your dick, etc.
Old 31-07-2022, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 408 / Power: 13
heyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterheyumf is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by atla View Post
Based on personal experience, most girls will engage with a bit of foreplay first. Lick your nipple, touch your body, and suck your dick, etc.
Wah like that i like tio chop pay so much like no foreplay just jump straight to abalone

But a newbie like me should i tell them I new or I let them do the job for me?
Old 31-07-2022, 06:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 4
Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!Koloncleanse is one of the Best!

Spoilt for choice here in dome 1. Happy problem la, more choices means more chances of landing a good one.
Had Opal from Mansion.
Sometimes you gotta hands up and thank your lucky stars when the door opens. She has the sunny, cheerful and smoking hotness of a Phuket gal. Tall, slim with a healthy tan, she can pass for a very pretty local minah.
Won't regurgitate all that has been written about her, theyre all true. She's leaving soon, so you guys faster hand leg lol.

Last edited by Koloncleanse; 31-07-2022 at 11:05 PM.
Old 31-07-2022, 06:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Loafofbread deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Melody - Thai poison (31/07)
My preferences has always been abt GFE and service. Not my style to french and paint. I don’t give numbers cos we have our own standards, hence I prefer to describe what I experienced.

OKT - solid as usual, accommodating to my last min booking

Looks - like pics, discount abit, took effort to wear make up
Boobs - b cup, but sagging
Bbbj - average, took some looks but decent effort
FJ - as mentioned by other bros, she enjoys sex, moans are a turn on and takes positions requested. She started riding before gg into missionary den doggy (ass is great for doggy)

GFE- she tried, I tried but just no chem. I rested for a while before round 2 (repeat but no bbbj). Showers with you and cleans you up. Teased in toilet too but no feels mean no feels. Also she didn’t allow me to kiss her face cos of my stubble.

RTF - nope, average overall for a budget bonk ($140/2) think she’s in ord mood too
Old 31-07-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
HereToPlay deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by heyumf View Post
Wah like that i like tio chop pay so much like no foreplay just jump straight to abalone

But a newbie like me should i tell them I new or I let them do the job for me?
Bro can pm and share more? Wanna avoid
Old 31-07-2022, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 595 / Power: 3
Xzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to allXzor66 is a name known to all

Lotus- Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=lotus

Got extremely turned on seeing her. She is tall with slim and slender body with huge breast .

Really satisfied with how she kissed me. Started with licking and sucking and semi biting my lips till she finally gave me one wet wild kissing scene. She then painted me
From my neck down to my balls and slowly sucked my cock. Amazed with how she hj me and tried to put my balls in her mouth and suck it. Did 69 and she moaned like a fucking mad cat. So excited so horny. Pulled her and fucked her in doggy. Turned to missionary with her legs all up even gave me more power to fuck her hard. Amazing! In no time with all
This hard bonking I unloaded all my well kept juice on her boobs. Damn girl! You good
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1