The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 29-11-2009, 01:11 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupnoodle View Post
Not really from Beijing, more like Yunan flock into the Land Of Smile...
These flower hanging chinese restaurant joints seem to be sustaining and growing slowing...
Yes....I was talking about 15-17 years and yes, they had evolved and turning into quite a money making system which eats into Club, coyote dancers and etc etc!
Old 29-11-2009, 08:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
iluvthai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Hi Bros,

Anyone will be in Hatyai on the 1st/2nd dec ? Keen to meet up there as I a bit loss touch there and dont mind to cheong together.

Thanks
Old 29-11-2009, 01:19 PM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Which thread please and when ???? Thanks for helping a lost soul.
Someone have answer you on that in the Danok thread where you had asked the same question. You can also PRC farms opposite Hollywood Hotel in Danok.

Hope that helps!
Old 30-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by llbkoh View Post
Which thread please and when ???? Thanks for helping a lost soul.
Read and you wouldn't be lost
Then your soul need no help
And can kee ngeow
Keep your gratitude to yourself
Old 30-11-2009, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
sexiszen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hie bros..how's cheong-ing nowadays? would love to consults bros' advise on hadyai cheonging scene...the last time l went there was 5 years back..believe much things has change. bros' please advise on the pubs' and disco to pick up girls since planning to find FL on the 2nd nite. The 1st nite, will be finding companion from farm. plan to go hunting FL on 2nd nite..btw,any bros going there on 17 dec?if yes..maybe can meet up to form a large group to cheong together..hahaha...tat's what we call samsters international convention in hadyai...adios..take care of little head~~!!!
Old 30-11-2009, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap....I remember one particular one, "Chim Ma Lau" opposite Odean Shopping Mall and that is where the "flower hanging" culture started with real money being clipped on to the flower......!

Yes......some of them are actually a bit over 40 but then there is someone more older than them still hanging flower for them.....!

The way they sing......well, can tell that they are no singer!
lol, that's one of the earliest "old folk home" in hty, most of the new hty cheongster don't even know it exist many years back.
Old 30-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
西北度郎 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Yeap....I remember one particular one, "Chim Ma Lau" opposite Odean Shopping Mall and that is where the "flower hanging" culture started with real money being clipped on to the flower......!

Yes......some of them are actually a bit over 40 but then there is someone more older than them still hanging flower for them.....!

The way they sing......well, can tell that they are no singer!
i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose
Old 30-11-2009, 04:56 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
i'm very confused, what is the fun in doing all this hanging flower thing? just a method to bed the girl i suppose
Hahahaha...this you got to ask our Grandshifu The Oracle to explain to you....it is ancient!
Old 01-12-2009, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
adicha is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by JIM BOY View Post
Hi:Where to get voucher of Sakura G.V. 850.00Baht
Thanks

go to sakol hotel opp Odeon Shopping.
Just outside the hotel on the right side, there is lady sitting in a small room.
She provides hotel vouchers and taxi service.
very reasonable.

Its call Singapore Tours.
Old 01-12-2009, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 西北度郎 View Post
yes, better stayed cuntfused... and don't bother to know....

those who know, have paid the price.....
Old 01-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 15
jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicha View Post
Just outside the hotel on the right side, there is lady sitting in a small room.
very reasonable.

Ummm... most of the tour agency selling at 850 baht for Sakura GV..my frens jz stay there last week... not a bad hotel.....

i will be goin to Hatyai.. next weeks.. anyone wanna join us?? we will bring u to eat the best wantan mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup,etc lol...will be staying at Mayflower hotel..
Old 01-12-2009, 07:22 PM
Samster

jimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud ofjimfairy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adicha View Post
very reasonable.

no worries mate.. most of the tour agency r selling ard tis price..my fren jz came bk from hatyai n they stay there too..is 850 baht...

Btw.. goin to hatyai next week again.. anyone keen to join us..our programme r mostly.. massage, temple pray at mountain top, eat the best wanton mee, chicken rice, duck noodle,pig organ soup etc, go Paragon disco, n finding free-lance gal for bonking!!!..., we r staying at mayflower hotel..
Old 01-12-2009, 09:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 20
RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!RepulsE is one of the Best!

Hey may i know if hatyai in chinese izit pronounced as "Hub Zhai" ??

In addition, hows the xmas mood over there as I will be popping by for 1-2 days during xmas.

Any idea if there are any buses back from hatyai that leaves in the evening at abt 6pm onwards ? I called grassland and their bus leave hatyai damn early at 1.30pm !
Old 01-12-2009, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post

In addition, hows the xmas mood over there as I will be popping by for 1-2 days during xmas.

Any idea if there are any buses back from hatyai that leaves in the evening at abt 6pm onwards ? I called grassland and their bus leave hatyai damn early at 1.30pm !

the chinese for hatyai is HE AI...

u can try konsortium office jz opposite Lee Garden.. i believe they hv a bus goin back to Singapore at 6.30pm Hatyai time...i even took tis coach b4 but was 8 mths ago.. u can try...
Old 01-12-2009, 10:22 PM
SamSter

Quote:
Originally Posted by RepulsE View Post

Christmas In Hatyai, well, they have Christmas Carol in front of Lee Garden Hotel and huge Christmas in the middle of the street.....well, in pub an disco they will try to built Christmas spirit...!

Yes, there is a bus which leave at 6pm and the boarding point is in front of Novo Hotel. The company is Konsortium Bus of which the office is on the right side as you enter towards Regency Hotel.

But the bus, whether will proceed to Singapore after arriving in Kuala Lumpur, that I don't know!

.::Konsortium Bas Semenanjung::.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1