The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-02-2016, 11:52 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 13
japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Chinese lunar new year is now over, the lovely ladies will slowly return to their work. If you are going to book for your spring trips, do you know where the most pretty girls are? Which are the most fun places? Team Philip welcome any inquiries you might have. Don't miss out the fresh stocks!

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Email: [email protected]
Wechat : phillip8864
Old 27-02-2016, 11:56 PM
Samster (A)

japantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjapantvb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Philip @CP-HUIZHOU-FOSHAN-SZ-ZHUHAI-HANGZHOU-Hotel/Transport/Golf/KTV/Travel/Esco

Change of Wechat ID and housekeeping

First of all I would like to give my greatest gratitude and thanks to all those long time brothers, whom have repeatedly support Team Phillip all this while, and also to those newly engaged in our service. As many of you repeating customers, we know that we have done our job right in keeping you satisfied, and supporting as your buddy in China.

Due to the overwhelming contacts and customer base, we have overloaded our Wechat and phone/devices, so we will be moving to a new Wechat account and also doing some housekeeping.

Please do add our new Wechat ID : phillip8864 as we will close the old one soon.

Please also do help spread the word around, if you know any friends around who needs the new Wechat ID, the next round of drinks here is on me.
Old 28-02-2016, 09:22 PM
Samster (A)

Latest Update New location Danshui

Firstly, I would like to introduce to all of you a new location called Danshui, not to be mistaken for another District in Taiwan called Tamsui. This is a rising town at Huiyang south of Huizhou in Guangdong province.

Searching though the internet, the closest description by the time of this post I can find is a link from maplandia.com, below.
http://www.maplandia.com/china/guang...iyang/danshui/

You can check out my previous post that includes a Map with a number of locations in China which many of you might have known, Danshui is at the south-eastern side of the map of.

After a lot of travelling and searching around as most of my wechat followers would have known, I have finally came to a conclusion that this is the most similar location to Changping in sense of activities and entertainment availability, dubbing this the new Adult Disneyland in China.

Travelling distance from Shenzhen Airport is similar to CP, about 1’s hour drive. From Hong Kong International Airport or Guangzhou it is about 2 hours.

A simple duration map from various locations in (min) minutes.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Wechat: phillip8864
Old 01-03-2016, 04:41 AM
Samster (A)

Latest Update New location Danshui

Dynasty rises and falls, gone are the glory days of legendary Dongguan night scenes. While it is nostalgic to keep the unique experiences/memories linger around ground zero, our favorite Chang Ping (CP), the series of continuous raids have been too terrifying to many of us. By now, we may sadly sign off CP looking at the chances the night life being revived are slim. CP is now however, troves with food and shopping options, back to every day normal life of regular folks. We think it is still a great place to pass time, have a regular date of sort and live life like everyone else. What do we do if we are keen to have a glimpse of what CP night life used to be or at least part of it? Fear not, Danshui is the place that we can pick up where CP's left.

Danshui (淡水) is a little charming town which located at the south-eastern part of Huizhou (惠州), and Huizhou is within the Guangdong province. It is an hour drive from Shenzhen BaoAn Airport, and about 2 hours drive if departed from Hong Kong or Guangzhou airport respectively. Distance-wise, it is similar to going to CP. In case you are high spirited and decided to take a public transport from Luohu Bus Station to Danshui, they do have a direct bus where you can catch, easy peasy 1 plus hour ride and rather enjoyable too.

Now what makes Danshui stands out from so many other cities in China? Realistically speaking, Danshui is not the cheapest nightlife spot in China, it is also not the most sophisticated town where you can get access to everything you can find in big cities like Guangzhou or Shenzhen. So why would we want to highlight Danshui out of so many other options? In our humble opinion, what makes CP so successful in the past, could be that how organized the entire day transition into night infrastructures were. From the moment you step into CP until you left, there is a system to almost everything. It seems that there are rituals for the seekers to follow where one thing leads to another. We start the day with relaxing breakfast sharing the experiences last night, counting scores, have a great massage while disturbing the massage ladies, take more good food, catch a movies or two and get ready for the night action, the cycle repeats. Same formula is definitely inherited by Danshui, where the spirit of CP continues. This is why Danshui can be or already is the substitute for CP.

We would like to share few key attributes so brothers can have better ideas what Danshui has to offer. First of all, food food food, important matter must mention 3 times in China! Danshui is a concentrated Hakka town where a lot of overseas Chinese originated from, good food is in abundant. Name a few examples, Hakka Yong Tau Foo (酿豆腐), Braise Pork (扣肉), Pounded Tea (擂茶), Salt Baked Chicken (东江盐焗鸡), Abacus Beads (算盘子) and many more. More options from dim sum restaurant to Hong Kong style cafe (茶餐厅), spicy Hunan/Sichuan cuisines to soupy Cantonese cooking, super fresh live seafood from the nearby sea ports, modernized menu from Japanese, Korean, Italian, cafe and tea cultures, bakeries, international buffets... Seriously, how many stomachs you need to fill? After a few satisfying meals, what best to kill some times with a relaxing foot or body massages? There are few good spa establishments at Danshui where you can find ranges of affordable services, from simple foot massage to hours long aromatherapy massages, it is up to your budget and time allowance. For those who fancy some exercises in the morning, you can either go for golfing or hit the hotel gym or swimming pool, these are pretty decent health options too. Time for a haircut? Danshui has one stop shop hair salon where you can wash your hair on one floor and blow dry on another by different experts, while your friends can enjoy a scalp treatment, spa massages or hot medication tub dipping on another floors. Not to forget there are award winning hair stylists available too in case you decided to set a hairstyle to impress.

If you are not the kind who like to spend a few days at the same place, you may venture out to nearby where mountains and sea/lakes are available. To add hued to it will not be just any mountain but mountain with cultural backdrops like famous temples for praying. The nearby Mount Luo Fu (罗浮山) is one of the four famous mountain in Guangzhou which has been awarded 5A tourism spot, do expect crowds during public holidays. The Huizhou West Lake has garnered it's reputation being a miniature version of Hangzhou West Lake, take note though, two are not the same. While it is not as big as the Hangzhou West Lake, it still difficult to cover the entire area on foot, bike rental is usually a fabulous idea. You may have heard of China's replica of Austrian UNESCO Village, Hallstatt, being open to public. It is within 10km of Hiuzhou city, you may consider paying it a visit. While it is a quiet town and best to visit during cooling season, it is still rather romantic to walk around with you love ones and have a coffee here to spend a leisure afternoon. Those of you who are diehard fan of Cantonese drama, you should remember Kenny Ho (展昭大侠-何家劲), he has opened up a factory near Huizhou that welcomes organized tour group for site visits. There is also a hot-spring resort within 1.5 hours driving distance, it has tons of good feedback due to the unique layout of the 20 hot pools, well placed and some more hidden, perfect spots for love birds. If you are the kind who like to explore old towns, there are many ancient like towns around Huizhou/Danshui where you can pay a visit to. There are so many actions around Huizhou/Danshui if you are keen to visit all of them you need to stay at least for a month or so.

When night falls, it is usually the time to venture into the core of the entertainments, picking your hostesses from multiple parades, or flower streets if we may call it, is one of the most fun thing to share among the brothers. During the nights of aplenty you may wonder if you are picking the ladies or they are picking you. The night will follow through with more fun singing in the world class KTV room with performance grade hardware. You get to release any pent-up stress by shouting your lungs out with a lot of supporters in the room. Some of you prefer to charm the ladies to do whatever deeds you want and some just like to play the dices and drink yourselves to lalaland. Danshui is also one of the few places in China where sitting fees of 300 RMB is still available if you are not overly picky, though majority is now 400. When it comes to chemistry with the ladies, it is really up to your kungfu and in case you have no kungfu, there will always be someone who are willing to please by looks and lots of cash. It is rarely that anyone who does not enjoy the scene and usually the only regret is not able to stay longer to finish off what you have started. If you were a regular at CP, most likely you have been to Danshui too. You will notice the subtle differences between these 2 towns. In our opinion the hostesses at Danshui are less choosy of the customers, as long as you specify your expectations upfront with the manager, all details can be sorted. We have witnessed pretty ladies went out with average Joes and be very attentive throughout the night taking care of the host. DJs are more fun to deal with at Danshui, massage ladies are more opened to ideas, it's like an early version of CP before it went down the drain.

With the systematic copy of CP's essence into Danshui, we strongly think that Danshui will eventually became another CP, has it's glory days, and who knows, wind up like another CP. So brothers, don't wait and regret later, plan a trip now to experience Danshui yourselves. You may spend that same money otherwise but we can guarantee it may not be as good as your Danshui trip can be.

A simple duration map from various locations in (min) minutes.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 01-03-2016, 04:58 PM
Samster (A)

Latest Update Danshui for transports

First of all I would like to highlight on the transport services, which I do also provide for all the brothers whom engage in my services or just needed a safe and comfort transport to their destination.

Safety is our No.1 priority, together with comfort & punctuality which is also the motto for all my fleet of transports under Team Phillip.To ensure this we have our own fleet of cars & MPV which are fully licensed and insured. We do not use black-market vehicles or vehicles without proof of registration. All my drivers are personally screened by myself and not random non-registered drivers. This is to avoid unnecessary problems and issue that may arise, to uphold my motto.

Many regular bro whom have engaged in my services might have noticed some of my fixed and recognisable drivers and cars. I will also post my group in forum soon and also to you when picking you up, to ensure that you don’t have to wonder which car and driver is picking you up. This will ensure you are provided with a more comfort and safe environment to enjoy your trip. We have cases where some bro have accidentally left their valuables in the cars and we have help collected and returned to them, which you do not get from random transports. I will also sometimes provide a free upgrade from normal car to MPV without additional charges whenever available to provide a more comfort and pleasant journey, but this is depend on availability as MPV are limited.

As there is a number of ways you can get to and back from Danshui. You can opt for Train or Bus/Taxi (Public Transportation). To avoid getting lost or the inconvenience of finding the right directions, put your mind at ease and contact me and I will arrange a pick up right at your door steps, with our motto in mind which is safety, comfort and punctual, with my fleet of private drivers.

Based on my previous post, the map of GuangDong and duration of time to and from Danshui, please do plan and contact me early for arrangements to secure and ensure that you don’t be disappointed.
If you are faced with an emergency and or just need an immediate pickup? We can also dispatch our drivers to you, as long as you are within GuangDong area, give us a call and we will provide you a reliable transport within 30 minutes.

As just an advise, do be careful whenever you are offered a small discount (E.g. 10-30RMB less) by unknown drivers or arrangement by freelancing agents. These drivers might be slightly cheaper as they are non-licensed driver and unaccountable for their deeds. Example of issue I have encountered before are, these guys prefer to use non direct route to avoid the highway and as these cars and drivers has dodgy background which invites unnecessary police check and will cause you major delays or even miss your schedules.

For those whom are arranging their own transport, if you are engaging in normal taxi or any private transport, please do some take some time and research as to the standard tariffs on the routes you are taking. Do take in mind that petrol price in China are much more expensive than in Malaysia and Singapore, hence when someone offers you a cut-throat price it should immediately alert you that something fishy is going on.

As I am also venturing into the travelling industry in China besides nightlife activities, I also provide sightseeing and tour services with my fleet of transports. If you are looking for tours around Shenzhen(SZ), GuangZhou(GZ) , anywhere in GuangDong, or any other personalised spots for you and your family, do contact me and ask for quotes and rates, as we are localise and will be much more aligned locally compared to arrangement from Malaysia & Singapore.

As a buddy in China you can trust for all you needs in China, Please do add me in We Chat and contact me for all your needs and enquiries. Please do take in mind that I do not incur any additional personal charges nor booking fee for all my arrangement, all I look forward to provide is a satisfying arrangement and to enjoy with you as your buddy in China.

Do tune in for the Next update on Hotel & KTV which everyone is waiting for.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Last edited by japantvb; 03-03-2016 at 07:27 PM.
Old 01-03-2016, 09:40 PM
Samster (A)

Latest Addition to Transports Fleet

In order to provide a more luxurious and comfortable ride to your destination and also meet up with our Team Phillip Motto for
Comfort and Punctuality, we have recently acquire a brand new TOYOYA PREVIA - MVP to serve all you great Bros.

I assure you that this 7 Seat MVP will provide you a more relaxed and rested feel to wherever your destination.

Arrangement for travelling and sightseeing with comfort will be available for you, so please provide an earlier booking and notification with request for this MVP.

Team Phillip is looking forward, to provide you with a satisfying and an entertaining trip as your buddy.

As usual, there is no additional or personal charges for booking and all my arrangements, only direct rates.

Contact me for further information.
Old 03-03-2016, 07:37 PM
Samster (A)

Update on Hotels in Danshui

Just a short update on the Hotel Bookings via Team Phillip. We are currently only endorsing and also recommending 4 hotels in Danshui, which are Ramada Hotel, Legend Hotel, New Regent Hotel and Century Palace Hotel.As there is many more low-budget hotels around Danshui, but Team Phillip do not recommend them after reviewing. Mainly because of the following reasons.

1. They are known to get regular inspections by the authorities as the Hotel are not well connected.
2. Most girls from the KTV will also not follow you back as they are afraid for their safety. Please do check with the girls at the early stage.
3. Smaller Hotels do not have background connections or protections from the authorities.

Team Phillip here would like to make sure that you enjoy your trip here without any complications, troubles or worries, hence we only recommend the hotels that we have reviewed and checked with the managements and their background connections that they are safe. Those insisting on those low cost hotels, Team Phillip might not be able to assist you if there is any issue arise. Please take this into considerations, as Team Phillip would like to stress on our motto safety is our No.1 priority, together with comfort & punctuality. We do not charge additional service charges for all your bookings and services rendered.

Do add my wechat for any enquiries and up-to-date/additional information.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 04-03-2016, 01:27 PM
Samster (A)

CP Update (March 2016)

We heard that CP Mayflower KTV has resumed operations. However after then grand raid of November last year, it is no longer the Mayflower we once knew. If you see any promotion on MayFlower's high quantity hostesses and how fun they can be, do consider your own safety first. We should always think before we act.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 05-03-2016, 11:01 AM
Samster (A)

In order to provide a more convenient platform, and latest and newest updated information on girls, Phillip's team will launch another wechat account:XXX. This account will update complete info about SN and Supermodel daily. Any queries, please direct to my Wechat account: phillip8864. (Approval code: SN-SBF)

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 08-03-2016, 07:09 PM
Samster (A)

In order to provide a more convenient platform, and latest and newest updated information on girls, Phillip's team will launch another wechat account:XXX. This account will update complete info about SN and Supermodel daily. Any queries, please direct to my Wechat account: phillip8864. (Approval code: SN-SBF)

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 10-03-2016, 03:48 AM
Samster (A)

Top Reasons why you should choose Team Phillip’s Services.

Team Phillip have been continuously providing and also improving our services for all Malaysian and Singaporean bro’s out there, whom visit us. We strive to improve ourselves in providing the best services/information and updates to you, so do provide us feedbacks for improvements.

Do take in consideration that Team Philip do not incur additional or personal service charges for all the arrangement rendered.As an established service provider for all your entertainment needs in China, we would like to just list down a few reason for those new to us on some of the services Team Phillip is providing.

1. We can assist to provide you with all your need from the time we pick you up at the airport until the time we send you back to the airport. As a Malaysian, I am well aware of our culture and needs are different from other region. Communications will not be a barrier and your requirements can easily be catered by us to suit your needs.

2. We can also assist you in sticking to your spending budgets. Do let us know what your expectations are and we can assist you while you are here. We are here to help you get the most of your entertainment while not burning a hole in your pockets. All bills and spending are transparent, and we are here to assist you on avoiding unnecessary or unknown charges.

3. We also have a large collection and varieties of hard liquor from around the world, which you can acquire from us if you are not keen on the ones provided by the KTVs. These are liquors brought in to China and guaranteed original, with various varieties of whiskies and brandies.

4. If you prefer to bring in your own alcohol, we also can assist in minimising your corkage charges. We can also help you store any remaining alcohol for your next use, even in another KTV. There is no wastage and expiry date for this.

5. We can assist in booking any of our recommended KTVs as required, but do take in consideration to book earlier as the location to be fully booked. All the KTV booking for the day can be cancel without any cancellation fee before 5pm if you have made any earlier bookings.

6. As an established service provider Team Phillip have many assistants to provide you with the necessary support on all your needs, we can ensure that there is someone there for you during your stay here, to assist you no matter it is during the day or night. You can rest assure that there is someone to accompany you and arranging transport for you after your KTV session even though it is late in the night or you are drunk. Team Phillip ensures that we take care of all our buddies whom visits us here.

7. Team Phillip also have several of our assistants linked with all the KTVs that provides them with our own group of MM girls. Hence we are aware of all the happening in there. We are also up to date on the service level and attitudes of the girls in each location. If there is any complains or issues we are able to follow up closely and provide you with a decent follow ups. We can also provide you and extra service of reserving any particular girls which are nice or special requirements like English speaking ladies or special service providers.

8. Unlike some other small or unknown places, we also ensure that there is no hidden or hanky-panky in all our arrangements. We know that these places have some dishonest mummy, manager, assistant or Dj’s, throw away or steal liquors, to hike up your expenses. Team Phillip always ensures that there is no such things that will happen in our arrangements.

9. We are also constantly linked with all the people whom are connected to the authorities and all the recommended premises. If there is any news of wind or raid, Team Phillip will provide you with the assurance and arrangement of an alternative plans to avoid any unnecessary expenses or wastage of your pre-booked tickets.

10. As Team Phillip is here to ensure your all your entertainment needs, we cater to not only KTVs, we also have daytime activities such as good food hunting, massages, SN Dragon activity, travel or sightseeing related activities. We will ensure that there is always some “buddy” there to take care of you and without any additional services fee.

Do add us in wechat for additional information or queries on terms and conditions, which do applies for certain stuff which are unforeseen.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb

Old 10-03-2016, 03:49 AM
Samster (A)

Team Phillip Brings to you Mixed K in Danshui.

For those of you travelling alone or with a small groups, please do not worry as your buddy in China here can still help arrange a good time for you. At the moment Team Phillip is the only one that can exclusively arrange this special rate and service for you in Danshui.

We currently have the normal Economical Mixed K where you can join single or small group party goers, or join some other easy going group parties.
Firstly we would like to introduce to you Team Phillip’s Economical Mixed K.
As you know it Team Phillip have settled down in and have built his home base in Danshui.
We have lots of groups of KTV sessions almost every night here in Danshui, but not to forget those brothers whom travels alone or those visiting us just to have fun, we have set up an economical package to cater for you and to get the most out of the KTV session here while not over spending.
Details of this mixed K below:
- To join mixed group of people in the KTV
- Admission Fee is RMB350 with free 6 cans of beer
- Additional beer and other liquor can be added if required (Please enquire for more details)
- Maximum of selecting 2 girls per session per person, girls fee are by yourself.
- Latest booking time closed at 4:00 pm
- KTV session starts at 6:30 pm.
Currently we have 2 Venue for this Mixed K, it can be held either in Legend KTV or Emerald KTV.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Secondly we have the Group Party Mixed K
For those of you whom prefer to join groups that are more suitable for our culture, Team Phillip have groups from Malaysian and Singaporean which we serve daily, and you can choose to join these group of mixed K party to have fun together.
Here the total bill will be shared evenly and fairly together with the group, this style of mixed K is preferred, if you prefer to hang loose and choose more than 2 girls to accompany you at the same time and also have your own preference of drinks with the company of these party group or just want to enjoy the party.
Team Phillip reserve this type of Group Party Mixed K exclusively for our Malaysian and Singaporean Brothers only, so do not worry of any communication barrier or difference in culture. You will be able to easily join in.

For more details on this please feel free to contact Team Phillip your buddy in China.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 12-03-2016, 01:13 AM
Samster (A)

When you are outstationed in China alone, or left the big group back to your room without any company, have you tried to engage the outcall service girls? Perhaps you got your contact from the name cards stuffed from underneath your door, or from the look around services in WeChat, do you know you are potentially exposing yourselves to the local scammers? First you look at the photo on the card or website, then you are tempted and decided to meet the girl, somehow the girl turned up did not match the photo but you can't reject them without paying them a "transportation fee", does this trick sound familiar to you? After a few rejections, finally someone with decent look appear and you decided to "do it", but you found that the services are lousy, no GFE feel, with "fake until cannot make it" moans and keep rushing you to finish the deed, have you experienced this before, do you remember how you feel? Why take such risks just because you have no local contacts, or stressed up after rejection wondering what these people will do since they know where you stay?

Team Philip has opened up the inter-city supermodel outcall service, we will deliver the ladies to your door step and guaranteed the lady service quality and your safety. If you are keen on our services, please add my WeChat account, we can make further acquaintance. Thank you.

Reservation Hotline:
PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Old 13-03-2016, 03:53 AM
Samster (A)

Canton Fair 2016 Spring - The 119th Canton Fair

Canton Fair, the largest trade show in China and officially named as China Import and Export Fair, is scheduled to put on its 119th Session in the Spring of 2016 in 3 phases: Phase 1 - April 15-19, Phase 2 - Aprilr 23-27, Phase 3 - May 1-5, in China Import and Export (Pazhou) Complex. Each phase will last 5 days with a 3-day interval in between.

China Import and Export Complex

(Canton Fair Complex for short), the largest modernized exhibition center in Asia, is located in Pazhou Island, Guangzhou, China. It is a perfect integratation of human and ecological concerns and high technology and intelligentization, sparkling the world like a shining star.

The complex covers a total construction area of 1,100,000 M2 with the indoor exhibition area of 338,000 M2 and the outdoor exhibition area of 43,600 M2. The Area A has an indoor exhibition area of 130,000 M2 and an outdoor exhibition area of 30,000 M2, the Area B has an indoor exhibition area of 128,000 M2 and an outdoor exhibition area of 13,600 M2, and the Area C has an indoor exhibition area of 80,000 M2.

Address: No. 380, Yuejiang Zhong Road, Guangzhou, China
Old 13-03-2016, 11:54 AM
Samster (A)

Canton Fair 2016 Spring - The 119th Canton Fair

What is the Canton Fair? The Canton Fair is a modernized trade fair held in the spring and autumn seasons each year since the spring of 1957 in Guangzhou. Its full name since 2007 has been China Import and Export Fair (中国进出口商品交易会), renamed from Chinese Export Commodities Fair (中国出口商品交易会), also known to many of us as The Canton Fair (广州交易会). Canton Fair is one of the most effective way to develop the business relationships you need to succeed in China. This is a “twice a year opportunity” for great business leaders like yourselves to pay a visit to China, foster solid business relationship while having fun meeting interesting people. Stepping into mid Apr 2016, Guangzhou will be hosting it’s 119th Canton Fair at the famous Canton Fair complex at Pazhou Island (琶洲).

Have you got everything you need to attend the Canton Fair? If not, why not let Team Phillip lend you a hand? Team Phillip specializes in making travel arrangements for busy people like you, be it for business or leisure. We provide services such as hotel room booking, land transport between major airports and your destinations, booking of night entertainment like KTV/Sauna, local tour guide to many attractions and if you are keen, golfing sessions too. We can also make escort arrangement for you throughout your trip, or you can opt for long/short term companionship, depends on what suits you. The escort locations we cover will include Guangzhou, Shenzhen, Hong Kong and Macau.

For cheonging brothers, I trust that many of you have enjoyed the tremendous fun Changping has to offer during the past years, all of us has hoped that Changping night scene can someday be recovered. However looking at the situation recently with many raids still going on, we don’t think it will improve anytime soon. If you intend to spend time in Changping during this trip, unless you are here for clean fun, you have to be mentally prepared that Changping is not the place you once knew. We heard that there were few groups last year decided to stay at Changping because travel out of Changping seems troublesome, but there wasn’t much fun for the group members at night. You will not want to be the tour leader when that happened because it can be quite a disappointment without good alternatives to the night entertanment. Changping however, is still a great place for food and shopping, it never failed us when it comes to food especially.

So where is the next night spot that you can have as much excitement as Changping? Team Phillip would like to introduce Danshui, a charming town not that far away from Changping. Danshui has almost everything Changping has to offer and it has a few world class KTV with superb quality hostesses you can really get used to. The cost is quite comparable to Changping’s heydays so it is affordable. Not to mention good food, drinking venue, massages/spa/sauna, shopping etc. You can also reward yourselves with a couple of days off to nearby hotspring resorts, or visit famous mountain/lakes after the busy business schedules. For detail Danshui introduction, please click this LINK

Team Phillip is now based in Danshui, means that we will have greater flexibility to assist you with all your needs if you decided to detour to Danshui for a few days. Our motto is always to make sure you go home safely as a satisfied and happy man. Please don’t be hesitate to contact us if you have further questions, we will be delighted to assist. You can add Team Phillip’s Wechat ID as phillip8864.

This is just a recommendation, as Team Phillip now covers the whole of Guangdong area. Any assistance in hotel bookings, transportation, KTV/SN/Escorts arrangements, enquires and requirement needed either in Shenzhen (SZ), CP (Changping), Foshan or etc. Please feel free to contact me for more details.

Just for your travelling time references, for those whom are staying in different districts and would require to travel to Guangzhou for the Canton Fair using car.

Shenzhen to Guangzhou take around 150 minutes.
Danshui to Guangzhou take around 150 minutes.
Changping to Guangzhou take around 90 minutes.
Foshan to Guangzhou take around 40 minutes.

As your buddy in China, just a gentle reminder that all of Team Phillip services do cover those areas, do contact me for more details. Do stay tuned in for more new and exclusive services, coming this way.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1