The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old Yesterday, 01:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 16
Class5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to beholdClass5 is a splendid one to behold
To the bros whom I've given the address, enjoy!

Just to share, the room itself has 2 bed. Separated by a curtain between the 2 beds. Both massage table has its head rest facing to the wall.
So, whoever walks in will see the feet or lower body of the person lying on bed.

1 of the bed is placed near the entrance to the room.
The other bed is further away from the entrance and has more privacy.

As Shirley co-own the shop, she'll occasionally pop over to the counter to attend to walk in customers.

So, there were occasion when she left the room to attend to customers, she will forget to cover me and excuse herself. The curtain is not fully drawn back and whoever walks pass the room and look inside will definitely be able to see my balls and cock sticking out between my legs.

Last week, she arranged me to use the other bed further in the room, and I was quite happy about it but the happiness was short lived.

As we were in process of the last 15 minutes of massage (special) and while oiling my tool at its fullest attention, a masseuse opened the curtain and walked in.

Both myself and Shirley was shocked!
Shirley immediately told the masseuse that the room is occupied. The masseuse kept apologising and left immediately and used the other bed. I am not sure if I was excited about it or was shocked, that session, I cummed like never before.

Last edited by Class5; Yesterday at 05:55 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1