The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-01-2020, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 12
Alson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAlson15 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Why should this be a concern? We take our money whereever we want.

And why should we lie? As if they are our partners...
Is true lah. I agree. But anything to get better service.

It's a fact that it's a business transaction, but if you want something off the menu, the girl has to be happy and willing first. So sometimes you still have to act like she's your gf to her to make her happy. Just dont be serious about it and dont go further than you should. Words are cheap so its okay in my book. Buying diamond necklaces, however, is overboard for example. If that really happens I suggest you stop visiting mls for 2 weeks to cool off
Old 18-01-2020, 05:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi Bros. That time I was saying I'm going to meet up xue er before she etc for cny and I finally did. It was a few days ago. So I'm here to contribute with my FR for xue er.

Location: 7/10, for foot soldiers will be a bit far from station. For drivers shouldn't be an issue. Same location as a jg milf and next to xsq's. Shared apartment, first and second level, but bathroom is not shared so don't worry.

Looks: 7/10, she don't look like her photos leh, but she did explain to me why, saying that she went for some facial thingy which made her face look oedematous. So Prolly have to book her again to see how she actually looks. Although she doesn't look like her usual self, but still above average looking, better than xin er IMO. And she doesn't have PRC essence, more like Malaysian maybe due to her Cantonese background. So I don't feel like I'm dating a PRC.

Body: 8/10, a little tummy when sitting only but not obvious. Big soft b00bs but I think I can feel lumps below so maybe it's enhanced? This one I not very sure, must ask the other Bros who been to her before.

Massage: 8/10, bei bei's is just a bit better IMO, still quite comfy.

Sensual: 10/10, this is better than xin er's, slow and steady, and feels like its very long which is good. Hope it didn't need to end. As I was saying I'm very shy and she knew too, so she kept on telling me to relax, don't need to be too tensed, and she will place my hands on her body like telling me don't need to be afraid, just do whatever I want. She was super duper wet, saying that she was very aroused also due to my shyness I think, so she did put my hands down south so I did whatever I think I should.

GFE: 6/10, this for me not too high from here. Sensual for me is another thing, but what I really like is being treated like I'm their bf but I don't really get the feel from xue er. Yes, she is comforting and gives over the top service in sensual, but I don't feel like she treat me like a bf, just a customer. Bei bei's gfe is a lot better for me.

RTM: definitely, especially for those who are shy like me. For myself, I will definitely RTM too, to really see her usual non-oedematous face and also for her sensual. And also, not sure if any other MLs out there allow fingerings like xue er, but even if there are, I don't think there will be a lot. When she's wet it makes me feel like she enjoys it too, so it's really good. But if I want mssage and more gfe, I will go back to bei beri instaed.

Im not sure if my kind of gfe the same as u Bros' out there but above is my explanation. Don't bombard me ah. Just my honest FR for xue er.

Happy and safe chionging guys!
Old 18-01-2020, 05:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1091 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Im not sure if my kind of gfe the same as u Bros' out there but above is my explanation. Don't bombard me ah. Just my honest FR for xue er.
This is the way to go.. Not everyone will have the same experience with a particular ML so it’s refreshing to have a variety of perspectives..

To give an excuse like not being able to contribute due to someone already writing a MR for the ML is weak sauce af..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:21 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
It's a fact that it's a business transaction, but if you want something off the menu, the girl has to be happy and willing first. So sometimes you still have to act like she's your gf to her to make her happy. Just dont be serious about it and dont go further than you should. Words are cheap so its okay in my book. Buying diamond necklaces, however, is overboard for example. If that really happens I suggest you stop visiting mls for 2 weeks to cool off
Better to find a WL/FL for off menu stuff.. If not try the oldest trick in the book if you have deep pockets, provided you buy into the notion of everyone having a price..

Don’t forget you’re not the only one trying to push the boundaries, so obviously the ML will cherry pick from her plethora of customers..

If you request for the first time and get rejected, chances are you wouldn’t succeed in subsequent sessions and fight a meaningless battle..

Old 18-01-2020, 05:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alson15 View Post
There could be this 1 out of the 100 that lacked some grandma loving as a kid
Well a certain English footballer was known to have a thing for grannies so..

Old 18-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

For those unintiated, those full-nude BBBJ service providers are the easiest for you to "upsize" your meal, if that's your thing.
Old 18-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hi Bros. That time I was saying I'm going to meet up xue er before she etc for cny and I finally did. It was a few days ago. So I'm here to contribute with my FR for xue er.

My GFE with her is usually 10/10 coz both of us are very comfortable with each other from the start. Helps that I know most of her friends.

Thanks for sharing your FR, dude, and happy cheonging!
Old 18-01-2020, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
tom5371 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

MR for Linda

https://sglonelyguys.org/linda-massage/

Looks: nice looking girl, age probably late 20s.

Body: Average, not slim not fat.

Shower: Shower alone. Small bath cubical in MP.

Massage: No massage, straight to sensual

Sensual: CBJ is normal, don't really have much feeling about CBJ. Overall not bad, managed to cum with CBJ.

Gfe: Not really, more commercial.

Rtm: Not likely.
Old 18-01-2020, 06:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1474 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2362 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why so worried about this bombardment bro? Most of us here don't do that.

You got your point of view and if you are honest, we will all appreciate it. You may find opinions that oppose to your own, but that's all part of having constructive and healthy discussion. Cheers
Old 18-01-2020, 06:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!
Quote:

Location: 7/10, for foot soldiers will be a bit far from station. For drivers shouldn't be an issue. Same location as a jg milf and next to xsq's. Shared apartment, first and second level, but bathroom is not shared so don't worry.

Looks: 7/10, she don't look like her photos leh, but she did explain to me why, saying that she went for some facial thingy which made her face look oedematous. So Prolly have to book her again to see how she actually looks. Although she doesn't look like her usual self, but still above average looking, better than xin er IMO. And she doesn't have PRC essence, more like Malaysian maybe due to her Cantonese background. So I don't feel like I'm dating a PRC.

Body: 8/10, a little tummy when sitting only but not obvious. Big soft b00bs but I think I can feel lumps below so maybe it's enhanced? This one I not very sure, must ask the other Bros who been to her before.

Massage: 8/10, bei bei's is just a bit better IMO, still quite comfy.

Sensual: 10/10, this is better than xin er's, slow and steady, and feels like its very long which is good. Hope it didn't need to end. As I was saying I'm very shy and she knew too, so she kept on telling me to relax, don't need to be too tensed, and she will place my hands on her body like telling me don't need to be afraid, just do whatever I want. She was super duper wet, saying that she was very aroused also due to my shyness I think, so she did put my hands down south so I did whatever I think I should.

GFE: 6/10, this for me not too high from here. Sensual for me is another thing, but what I really like is being treated like I'm their bf but I don't really get the feel from xue er. Yes, she is comforting and gives over the top service in sensual, but I don't feel like she treat me like a bf, just a customer. Bei bei's gfe is a lot better for me.

RTM: definitely, especially for those who are shy like me. For myself, I will definitely RTM too, to really see her usual non-oedematous face and also for her sensual. And also, not sure if any other MLs out there allow fingerings like xue er, but even if there are, I don't think there will be a lot. When she's wet it makes me feel like she enjoys it too, so it's really good. But if I want mssage and more gfe, I will go back to bei beri instaed.

Had to Google "oedematous"..😂😂😂 I'm sure I'm not the only one
Old 18-01-2020, 07:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornykid456 View Post
looks close to pics, but maybe + some years to age.

good attitude, decent service. Allows roaming.

Top up option available.
Old 18-01-2020, 07:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 6
Stenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to beholdStenzer is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazyones23 View Post
A MR for a long legged beauty.

Li Li (https://sglonelyguy.org/lili-massage/)
Face: 8/10 (Looks very close to the photos)
Photos blurred can say looks close to photos? Haha
Old 18-01-2020, 08:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 341 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6895 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

To me, enhanced but still soft enough so still quite alright.

Good effort on your MR!
Old 18-01-2020, 08:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenzer View Post
Photos blurred can say looks close to photos? Haha
i am imagining a person with an actual blurred face
Old 18-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
Hao8847 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tom5371 View Post
MR for Linda

https://sglonelyguys.org/linda-massage/

Looks: nice looking girl, age probably late 20s.

Body: Average, not slim not fat.

Shower: Shower alone. Small bath cubical in MP.

Massage: No massage, straight to sensual

Sensual: CBJ is normal, don't really have much feeling about CBJ. Overall not bad, managed to cum with CBJ.

Gfe: Not really, more commercial.

Rtm: Not likely.
Near the ex-lavender foodcourt

The cubicle is so small and the place feels dirty..

She smells like cigerattes as if she works at the nearby bars

She rushes her massage..there is almost no sensual

Yes and after she makes you cum she will exit and heck care you even if theres plenty of time left.

That's my experience and definitely no RTF from me 🤬🤬

(I love it when the lady smells good..especially her hair &#128513
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1