The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2021, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2021 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43393 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
Still blame the owners when owners spent huge amount of money to sign expensive players.

Think MU fans are hard to please. Go look at SAF reign and you understand SAF do not sign most expensive players. In fact SAF developed academy players and made them big stars.

Nevile bros, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, etc were academy products.

Blended with Cantona, Cole, Ole, Yorke, etc etc then became successful.

I will say the fans need to reflect that the glorified days were long over and period of mourning for past few years. Need to wait for a correct Manager who had similar to SAF philosophy to turn this club around.

Look at the current tables and the team leading the tables had their academy churning great youngsters.

Buying stars will expect immediate impact but academy will be your club future.
Yes, u r right Pogba...think it has to work both ways for leading teams like Pool n City esp...must work towards immediate results with the help of established n proven players imported from other clubs whilst at the same time preparing a younger team from the academy to take over for the future, like wat we n esp Pool n City r doing, sending out young academy players to play in the actual matches

Agree with you too that Man U's fans r the hardest to please as they r the oldest english club in the premier league...yes, they r more emotional n vocal than the other clubs n they hv an insatiable thirst for success...can't really blame them..in everything we do, we want it done well even in our own personal lives unless there r good reasons for not achieving

So now is left the search for another manager as good as SAF, Pep, Klopp or Tuchel for the Red Devils to bring them to Glory again using the method mentioned in my 1st para...there r a few of them out there now...just need to get the best of them which imho is either Eric Ten Hag or Rolf Ragnick...just need to wait till end of season as then they will be more easily available

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 23-11-2021, 11:21 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Where to go from here is to appoint Ralf Ragnick as interim manager. He can sort the mess out...german efficiency.

If Zidane comes then what...stay for 2 seasons and then resign to coach the French national team?

Ten Hag is in comfort zone at Ajax. Why would he want to come and sort out the mess at Utd? He will be jobless again at United if things don't go well.
Agree with u bro sc slayer with most of wat u said ....Ralf Ragnick as interim manager ...anyway Zidane has confirmed he is not interested in the job as his english language is poor n his family doesn't want to move over to Manchester...so really best i would say is Eric Ten Hag or Rolf Ragnick for Manager of Man Utd ...not sure if it's true...heard that Ten Hag would like the job but cannot cum over till end of season

Old 23-11-2021, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
this will be a rambling post, so bros bear with me, paiseh...

let me start by stating that in terms of tactics/strategy, mourinho (& co) was a B when at man u, while OGS (& co) has been a D. no doubt, mourinho was an A when at his peak (porto, chelsea, inter), u see the way his players go about the games, clinical, surgical, professional and well-drilled. so what happened at man u? my theory is that while the squad was well drilled, he wasn't able to motivate and bring the best out of some players towards the end and the environment became toxic, his methods don't work anymore so he had to go. in came OGS, as caretaker role, to change the mood and morale. by doing so, man u went on an incredible run to win 14 of the 19 matches during OGS interim period. basically OGS reaped the benefits of mourinho's work and everybody got giddy and he was made permanent manager

i believe this high lasted until the 20/21 season, as OGS&co continued to use mourinho's tactics so as not to rock the boat too much and also slowly introduced their tactics/strategies. we got to watch man u score a lightning quick counterattack goal in one match and frustratingly clueless in another. the problems have been there for a long time now but the coaching team cannot solve them after 3 years? this tells me that the coaching team are weak in tactics/strategy (weaker than mourinho's staff by a big margin). the current situation is similar to that of moyes' term, moyes brought in his own guys and tried to implement his philosophy/ideas, but results didn't go his way. seems like this season a switch turned off in the players and they can't seem to play to instructions, if there are any; looks like the players lost faith in OGS&co and can't be bothered anymore, seems like time is up for OGS&co

what next?

the new manager: if OGS is let go, who to bring in? i think the next candidate has to be a top tactician, disciplinarian and motivator, same for his coaching team as they are there to execute his philosophy. the new manager must also bring in a scout to scout the opposition thoroughly so that a plan can be formulated accordingly

the squad: needs another overhaul and clear-out. underperforming players who are on fat contracts - out. players who are slow - out. players who have low work rate - out. players who are often outmuscled - out. players who lack the correct mentality/attitude towards football profession - out.

ownership: must change hands but won't happen, the glazers won't sell unless there is a handsome profit to be made. who has that kind of money? russian oligarch? oil rich sheik? billionaire chinese businessman?
Well said bro ilovepantyhose ...totally agree with ALL tat u hv written here

Old 23-11-2021, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
from a supporter's pov, man u is just a cash cow to the glazers, thats all, the glazers bought the club because its a proven footballing and business/commercial success. its plausible that the glazers imposed an "american sports" style of salary cap on the squad since SAF time, which was likely why fergie wasn't able to properly reinforce the midfield after the departure of keane. fergie was able to sign hargreaves but he spent alot of time injured. the presence of star players (and huge chunks in the wage bill) in the squad meant that there was little quota left to sign a quality DMC

mourinho also took to the media to kpkb about lack of support from the owners to sign quality players, i think he was really frustrated to have done that, but it didn't go down well with the mgt. since fergie retired, one KPI for the subsequent managers is to qualify for UCL, because UCL means more money. it was reported that the glazers spent more money to sign players to qualify for UCL; and when the club did, the glazers tightened the purse strings. they got their priorities wrong by prioritizing commercial success over footballing success and appointing woodward, who isn't from the football industry, and milking as much cash as possible because the man u brand & players are recognisable the world over

for a big club, the standards have gone down as OGS was rewarded with a new 3 yr contract, but the fact is he has won nothing. when a manager fail to achieve footballing success and still get a new contract, what are the club ambitions exactly? to only finish top 4 and play in UCL next season? to secure as many sponsors as possible? to sell as many jerseys as possible? to sell as many tickets as possible? the supporters are mini cash cows held captive because we continue to buy tickets to watch the team play and spend money on jerseys

splashing the cash on top players but OGS needs to know how to utilise them, signing sancho but played him out of position? its baffling that VDB was signed but OGS barely gave him game time. and for varane, its pure bad luck and timing that he suffered injuries in quick succession. man u also signed flops before, hence the top mgt guy has to be from the football industry, with the knowledge and experience to execute the transfer strategy properly, not sign any top player just to keep the cash registers ringing

the sad fact is that as long as the owners are the glazers, we will continue to witness the club spending big but underachieve. pool, city and chelsea are recent success stories and the mgt should be emulating their blueprints, but i really doubt the glazers will put in the effort
Agree mostly with wat u said here again bro ilovepantyhose except for yr 2nd last para...the owners, the Glazers leave the daily football running to his management team which until now is headed by Ed Woodwards...but they appointed the wrong man to look after footballing matters in Woodwards who knows next to nothing abt football problems...they shd appoint a well known Director of Football who is a good n knowledgeable ex-player like ex Red Devil Edwin Van de Sar.. to supervise the manager in his handling of the players, training n problems on the field during match days

Old 23-11-2021, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
now that the axe has fallen, need to clear away the remnants as well. sorry to say its ruthless but rebooting means a clean slate: clear out all coaching staff appointed during OGS term, carrick and fletcher included. carrick cannot stay on as coaching staff once a permanent manager is appointed

it was reported that mckenna played a big part in training, selection and team talks, and he is inexperienced and tactically inept to solve the attacking and defensive issues that has plagued man u since OGS came on board. 3 years have passed and the issues are still there? why hasn't mckenna found a solution to counter opponent high press or parking of bus? 3 years is more than enough time to formulate a tactic, right? the young coaches' methods doesn't work but OGS isn't ruthless enough to let them go and find replacements
Yes, agree with u here again bro ilovepantyhose

Old 23-11-2021, 11:54 PM
Samster

T.Q. bro AC for the vid ...so he is a Barca fan not Man U

Old 24-11-2021, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 69 Post(s)
Quoted: 332 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24429 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Latest...Villareal vs Utd

Line-up

De Gea, AWB, Lindelof, Maguire,Telles, Fred, McTominay, VDB, Sancho, Martial, Ronaldo

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 24-11-2021, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc slayer View Post
Latest...Villareal vs Utd

Line-up

De Gea, AWB, Lindelof, Maguire,Telles, Fred, McTominay, VDB, Sancho, Martial, Ronaldo
Carrick is another one not learning the mistakes made by Ole, his master ...he is Ole's bro...they don't seem to learn their lesson do they even after Ole was sacked for making those selection mistakes...still want to play god sons McFred n Maquire again who hv let in so many goals already ...don't think they will win tonight... stubbornly refusing to play Lingard again even though he is starting DVB for the 1st time l

Old 24-11-2021, 01:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Am afraid it will be Villareal's game to lose..

Villareal 2 - United 1

Both will qualify because Young Boys and Atalanta will end up a Draw game.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 24-11-2021, 02:51 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Am afraid it will be Villareal's game to lose..

Villareal 2 - United 1

Both will qualify because Young Boys and Atalanta will end up a Draw game.
1/2 time... 0-0...commentator says God son martial was anonymous during the 1st half

Old 24-11-2021, 03:49 AM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
1/2 time... 0-0...commentator says God son martial was anonymous during the 1st half
Martial is simply nonsense....... Fred's twin brother played so well

Bravo CR7 ......

Am so happy for Jadon Sancho who get his name on the score sheet.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 24-11-2021, 03:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Martial is simply nonsense....... Fred's twin brother played so well

Bravo CR7 ......

Am so happy for Jadon Sancho who get his name on the score sheet.
Final score ...Man U 2... Villarreal 0

1st win under caretaker manager Carrick..it was a gamble by him that luckily paid off by his substitutions n bringing in Bruno Fernandes for creativity

But they won tonight again all thanks n by the heroics of their GK DDG who saved nearly 3 to 4 certain goals

Old 24-11-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 550 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3398 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Final score ...Man U 2... Villarreal 0

1st win under caretaker manager Carrick..it was a gamble by him that luckily paid off by his substitutions n bringing in Bruno Fernandes for creativity

But they won tonight again all thanks n by the heroics of their GK DDG who saved nearly 3 to 4 certain goals
Should be Villarreal 0 Man U 2.
Playing away.

DDG again pull off some stunning saves...including a one hand save. That shot was stinging! My MOTM.

Credit to CR7 in his typical goal poaching mode. Dun made silly mistakes with CR7 in your penalty zone.

Congratz to Sancho for his debut goal.

With that, Man U secured entry to the next stage.

The real test will be against Chelsea on Monday morning.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 24-11-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 325 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 21
imom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud ofimom has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
...With that, Man U secured entry to the next stage...
Incredibly, they have topped Group F with a match to go. Not just qualified.

Good to see Sancho coming good finally, with a couple of appearances on his favoured right wing. Will be a whole different level of test against Chelsea though. They hammered Juve 4-0.

Schrodinger's Cat - A girl's skills are both good and bad until one makes an observation. Then she becomes either 'good' or 'bad'. The observation thus determines the result
Old 24-11-2021, 12:40 PM
Samster

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1