The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
ThisIsFirewood deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: BEST FOOD DISCUSSION - Palatable, Savory, Delicious Food Found In ASEAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKSeetoh View Post
My name is the same as nick.
And I am Donald Trump.
Old 04-08-2018, 04:06 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsFirewood View Post
And I am Donald Trump.
Kok Kee Wanton Mee (pass dwom from FAMOUS original Kok Kee at Lavender)
now at Jurong West Hawker Centre
damn nice but no green chily hor!
Old 04-08-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Neurofen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great food, very good share!
Old 04-08-2018, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 15
Chef Sam Leong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
My name is the same as nick.
Hi Pal, long time no see
Old 04-08-2018, 10:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 8
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BK4ever View Post
this is nice but a bit too far for my case.
yes far end at east
Old 04-08-2018, 11:23 PM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Consumer products use by mass population then can make money.
Like china la.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
bleustone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow all the famous chefs lai liao
Old 05-08-2018, 09:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
EricTeoChef deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Sam Leong View Post
Hi Pal, long time no see
Hi Sam, how have you been doing? Wish you speedy recovery.

Joe Leong doing a fine job as chef too.
Old 05-08-2018, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6087 / Power: 11
AhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond reputeAhSoonNo1 has a reputation beyond repute

Michelin 1 Star 2018 - new entrant

Ma Cuisine
38 craig road - singapore
[email protected]
+65 6224 1838

http://macuisinesg.com/#contact

Located in a spacious double shophouse along Craig Road is the newly-opened Ma Cuisine, a little slice of heaven for oenophiles and those looking to immerse themselves for an evening in great wines with stories.

Ma Cuisine Singapore is loosely affiliated with the Michelin-recommended establishment of the same name in Beaune, Burgundy. In a departure from the original Ma Cuisine in Beaune, owners Anthony Charmetant and Mathieu Escoffier are excited to introduce a new generation of winemakers from traditional wine regions like Burgundy, Rhone and Bordeaux, as well daring, delicious new world wines, in a market like Singapore where they believe wine lovers are more open to trying new things. The young French owners here have curated a collection of over 600 labels from diverse terroirs from wine-producing regions in France to more uncommon regions like Hungary and even Lebanon.

Anthony Charmetant and Mathieu Escoffier share their passion and insight into the wines at Ma Cuisine as part of the experience.

The journey of discovery begins when guests receive the extensive wine list, where each bottle has been carefully considered before earning a place at Ma Cuisine. Anthony and Mathieu bring them in in small batches, and once the bottles run out, its place in the menu is stamped with a cheeky 'No More Already'.

If you have a chance, let Anthony take you on a tour through the climate-controlled wine cellar and feel the crunch of a carpet of lava stones under your feet while he regales you with stories of winemakers and vintages. The owners' specific knowledge of the winegrowers, vineyards, grapes, histories, and the colourful, irreverent way they tell these stories, takes guests on a voyage of discovery and is what makes the experience at Ma Cuisine unique.

Mathieu Escoffier also helms the kitchen at Ma Cuisine, turning out rustic French fare that will transport you to the vineyards and rolling hills of Beaune in Burgundy. The food menu is simple and concise, there mainly to accompany and accentuate the wines you would have already chosen.

Hungry GoWHERE!
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Singapore
Summary of AhSoonNO1 recommendations in Asean
Singapore Michelin Star Awards

Minimum 4 pts to exchange.
Old 05-08-2018, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
opukimara deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice share by bro AhSoon
Old 05-08-2018, 04:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 6
databreach deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always love to drink wine with my dinner. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post

Ma Cuisine
[email protected]
+65 6224 1838

Located in a spacious double shophouse along Craig Road is the newly-opened Ma Cuisine, a little slice of heaven for oenophiles and those looking to immerse themselves for an evening in great wines with stories.

Ma Cuisine Singapore is loosely affiliated with the Michelin-recommended establishment of the same name in Beaune, Burgundy. In a departure from the original Ma Cuisine in Beaune, owners Anthony Charmetant and Mathieu Escoffier are excited to introduce a new generation of winemakers from traditional wine regions like Burgundy, Rhone and Bordeaux, as well daring, delicious new world wines, in a market like Singapore where they believe wine lovers are more open to trying new things. The young French owners here have curated a collection of over 600 labels from diverse terroirs from wine-producing regions in France to more uncommon regions like Hungary and even Lebanon.

Anthony Charmetant and Mathieu Escoffier share their passion and insight into the wines at Ma Cuisine as part of the experience.

The journey of discovery begins when guests receive the extensive wine list, where each bottle has been carefully considered before earning a place at Ma Cuisine. Anthony and Mathieu bring them in in small batches, and once the bottles run out, its place in the menu is stamped with a cheeky 'No More Already'.

If you have a chance, let Anthony take you on a tour through the climate-controlled wine cellar and feel the crunch of a carpet of lava stones under your feet while he regales you with stories of winemakers and vintages. The owners' specific knowledge of the winegrowers, vineyards, grapes, histories, and the colourful, irreverent way they tell these stories, takes guests on a voyage of discovery and is what makes the experience at Ma Cuisine unique.

Mathieu Escoffier also helms the kitchen at Ma Cuisine, turning out rustic French fare that will transport you to the vineyards and rolling hills of Beaune in Burgundy. The food menu is simple and concise, there mainly to accompany and accentuate the wines you would have already chosen.

Old 05-08-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 6
ward deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The food looks exquisite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AhSoonNo1 View Post

Ma Cuisine
[email protected]
+65 6224 1838

Old 05-08-2018, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
CapitalMail deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I also love wine.

Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by databreach View Post
Always love to drink wine with my dinner. Cheers.
Old 05-08-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
surapcai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My exact sentiments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ward View Post
The food looks exquisite.
Old 05-08-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Really going to miss my favortite zhi char.

QUOTE=samara;17589973]Share one Singapura Rsetaurant (featured by makansutra in TNP today)

Makansutra: Bite into Singapura Restaurant before it's gone
https://www.tnp.sg/lifestyle/makan/m...urant-its-gone

Singapura Restaurant 9 Selegie Road #01-31 Selegie House
11am to 2.30pm, 6pm to 10.30pm
Closed on Mondays
Tel: 6336-3255
[/QUOTE]
A chinese shop sell chinese food at little india?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1