The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 23-07-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 162 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3532 / Power: 16
shyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond reputeshyboiboi has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Go for SYT

Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hmm...where has Sex Amazon gone?
Ruby from Galaxy looks like a milf that u can do freaky stuff to her...?

Any hardcore brothers can recommend?

�� Thankxxx!
Old 23-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
vampyskull is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Subaru- Lust

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=891393&highlight=lust

okt is nice and location is easy to find. Hassle free booking

Subaru is young seductive lasy who is very charming and polite. She is a bit tall and has petite, cute, curvy body with massive natural boobies.

I thought she is the demure type one but I was wrong. she is very wild and Horny in bed. She got wet so easily after a short passionate kiss. Did 69 and I felt her juice coming out of her pussy. She taste damn good so I ate her more and that even drove her crazy. She jumped on me, did cowgirl and pushed her big boobies on my face. Didn’t last that long and I raised my white flag for her. I came in her mouth, gave it all to her..

looks: 8.5/10
body: 8.510
fj: 9/10
bbbj: 9/10

rtf:it’s a yes
Old 23-07-2022, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
bradercock is Cool - loads of Potential

What in the world....did I book a different Bee from CF???? Coz im damn sure her physique aint like that bro.
Old 23-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Coolaid360 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR Apple from RP.

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p...9#post21476119

OKT: Very responsive, clear instructions

Location: 7/10. G area. 2 single bed. Doesn't require registration.

Looks: 7/10. Prettier in real life than photos.

Figure: 7.5/10. Slim. Ass is nice for doggie or deep missionary.

Boobs: 7/10. B+?, nice to hold and play with those nipples

Finger: yes, she allowed it. Wet abit. It is trimmed and has a decent bush which i like.

French: didn't try but i guess she allow it

BJ: 7/10. I opted for BJ instead of BBBJ because of my personal preference (safety)

FJ: 7/10. It's her first time in sg. You need to guide her. She's very accommodating.

Massage: 5/10. Okok la atleast she offered to massage after 1st shot.

Communication: we used google translate to communicate because her English is weak.

Overall: shy type but she listens to whatever you request. You need to guide her as it's her first time in Singapore. She told me that she have very few customers, so i insisted to let me take photo of her tits and ass but she didn't want as she was very shy haha. So please guide her, she is very accommodating. She was worth the 160 i spent for 2 shots.

PS. I don't have a account since i don't write reviews but I created this account just to help her so that she can get more customers.
Old 23-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by newswing View Post
Hmm...where has Sex Amazon gone?
Ruby from Galaxy looks like a milf that u can do freaky stuff to her...?

Any hardcore brothers can recommend?

�� Thankxxx!
Ruby is just 24 bro.. Lol
Old 23-07-2022, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=891352

FR for Fion of Poison

Looks: Looks is similar to the photos posted. Cute bubbly girl, not your typical chio bu. See won’t reject.

Body: She is just a little to the meaty side, so I will still consider abit slim? She not fat but not skinny.

Boob: 100% Natural boobs for the win. Good sized and soft (Of course soft natural bro)

Massage: She started with a nice sensual massage. It was nice and I actually can feel some aches relief away from my back. Will help me perform better haha.

French: It definitely helped make the session more passionate. Enjoyed the Frenching moments.

Bbbj: She gave me a nice BBBJ with no complains. Hardworking and nice BBBJ. I told her to try giving me seductive look when BBBJ and she did. Nice turn on for me.

FJ: She has a nice tight pussy and it really felt good going inside. Her moaning another plus point. The FJ really her strong point. She run quite wild on top of me. Then we switch to doggy style and see her grab the bedsheet. After that the 3rd position missionary. Hugged while humping felt really good.

Rtf: RTF can consider. Good value, damage only 160 for 90 minutes of massage and bonk.

Old 23-07-2022, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1417 / Power: 4
Lawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud ofLawrencegan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackboi View Post
Ruby is just 24 bro.. Lol
Yeah ruby is shiok- when I was doing her I could feel her cumming multiple times. Keep experiencing gushes after gushes of warmth omg- I had to control myself not to cum so fast and I kept giving it to her over and over. Her eyes were rolling back already. Wah shiok
Old 23-07-2022, 07:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2474 / Power: 6
Smackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond reputeSmackboi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lawrencegan View Post
Yeah ruby is shiok- when I was doing her I could feel her cumming multiple times. Keep experiencing gushes after gushes of warmth omg- I had to control myself not to cum so fast and I kept giving it to her over and over. Her eyes were rolling back already. Wah shiok
Shh.. U say like that wanna rtf later hard to book again.. Lol
Old 23-07-2022, 07:32 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
fishytuna is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=mazda

Mazda - Lust365

Looks: 8/10 similar to photo, give abit make up and filter discount.

Body: 9/10 body is in good shape, very sexy. Legit body for sex!

Painting: 8.5/10 gets super wet and horny after awhile only, she cant take it and want change to pleasure me instead.

BBBJ: 9/10 tongue twisting and twirling all mastered. Very solid performance. Knows how to pleasure so good with just her mouth.

FJ: 9/10 got me shock when she pin me down and start being naughty and ride me first. Ride like her last ride, all the way give her fullest effort in it. Sibei shiok and maybe i was too horny, didnt last long enough.

GFE: 10/10 polite and friendly, knows how to make things less awkward and her massage is also good.

RTF: can consider again.

Old 23-07-2022, 07:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 3
dessertboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiraJira View Post
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=891352

FR for Fion of Poison

Looks: Looks is similar to the photos posted. Cute bubbly girl, not your typical chio bu. See won’t reject.

Body: She is just a little to the meaty side, so I will still consider abit slim? She not fat but not skinny.

Boob: 100% Natural boobs for the win. Good sized and soft (Of course soft natural bro)

Massage: She started with a nice sensual massage. It was nice and I actually can feel some aches relief away from my back. Will help me perform better haha.

French: It definitely helped make the session more passionate. Enjoyed the Frenching moments.

Bbbj: She gave me a nice BBBJ with no complains. Hardworking and nice BBBJ. I told her to try giving me seductive look when BBBJ and she did. Nice turn on for me.

FJ: She has a nice tight pussy and it really felt good going inside. Her moaning another plus point. The FJ really her strong point. She run quite wild on top of me. Then we switch to doggy style and see her grab the bedsheet. After that the 3rd position missionary. Hugged while humping felt really good.

Rtf: RTF can consider. Good value, damage only 160 for 90 minutes of massage and bonk.

bro the massage is piano one? dont mind trying for the massage.
Old 23-07-2022, 08:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
armalin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for
Model: Yuri (Thai Smile)
OKT: 10/10
Looks: 10/10 Very young and cute.
Body: 7/10 Tiny and Thai tan.
BBBJ: 10/10 Quite smooth
FJ: 8/10 Very good rider
GFE: 10/10 Suck your body everywhere. Nice!
Old 23-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: -21 / Power: 0
dyptique is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Japan+ Jenny - seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=japan

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=jenny

Japan and Jenny looks 95% similar as photos.
They both have huge bobbies which really excites me to do it with them. Figure wise, confirm hot curvy figures. Won’t fail you done one.

BBBJ: they confirm experienced in doing this. They both have their roles and showed they both enjoyed licking and sucking my cock and balls. They have their own way to tease me like..they both lick tip of my cock and then kiss in front of me. Such a cock teaser these two!

FJ: i enjoyed view of two hot ladies pleasing me in bed. They both kneeled in front of me waiting to get fucked in doggy. We changed to quite few positions. Just really an awesome night with these two.

Confirm must try them! Don’t waste time bros
Old 23-07-2022, 08:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 3
JiraJira deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dessertboy View Post
bro the massage is piano one? dont mind trying for the massage.
not piano, got strength. but not the hardcore strength like you go aunty massage press power one haha more like you finish work then go home wife massage for you feel
Old 23-07-2022, 08:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
plstchelmet is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

FR for Jenny from Seduction

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=89...ighlight=jenny

Looks: 9/10 charming, very horny looking That kind oneS
Body: 9/10 slim, tall and curvy body

Boobs: 9/10 35C!

Frenching: 8.5/10 not my type of kiss but her face and boobs made up for it.

BBBJ: 9/10 good hand and tongue skills.

FJ: 9/10 Licked her and she is dripping .very accommodating doing few positions I want. But she obviously liked the way I pound her while doggy as her moans went wilder.. This turned me on a lot. Finished her and COB.

GFE:feels good to be with her.
Old 23-07-2022, 08:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 177 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8472 / Power: 18
CheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond reputeCheongKa has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeGer View Post
walau, i got zapped 8 points for supporting some bros on their posts regarding some clones' fake FRs on Hooker's club girls ah. Lol.

All the more we should support these bros who dare to post realistics FRs.
Up u bro……….

Last edited by CheongKa; 23-07-2022 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Edit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1