The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1922 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiancigar View Post
Watford 2 - 1 United

GOAT CR7 to score and Watford will snatch winner in the last dying minutes.
Actually wat u say is quite true bro AC except that CR7 nowadays is quite useless, can't score goals anymore ...seems like u r very good in prediction for this team

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 21-11-2021, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 363 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4360 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

this will be a rambling post, so bros bear with me, paiseh...

let me start by stating that in terms of tactics/strategy, mourinho (& co) was a B when at man u, while OGS (& co) has been a D. no doubt, mourinho was an A when at his peak (porto, chelsea, inter), u see the way his players go about the games, clinical, surgical, professional and well-drilled. so what happened at man u? my theory is that while the squad was well drilled, he wasn't able to motivate and bring the best out of some players towards the end and the environment became toxic, his methods don't work anymore so he had to go. in came OGS, as caretaker role, to change the mood and morale. by doing so, man u went on an incredible run to win 14 of the 19 matches during OGS interim period. basically OGS reaped the benefits of mourinho's work and everybody got giddy and he was made permanent manager

i believe this high lasted until the 20/21 season, as OGS&co continued to use mourinho's tactics so as not to rock the boat too much and also slowly introduced their tactics/strategies. we got to watch man u score a lightning quick counterattack goal in one match and frustratingly clueless in another. the problems have been there for a long time now but the coaching team cannot solve them after 3 years? this tells me that the coaching team are weak in tactics/strategy (weaker than mourinho's staff by a big margin). the current situation is similar to that of moyes' term, moyes brought in his own guys and tried to implement his philosophy/ideas, but results didn't go his way. seems like this season a switch turned off in the players and they can't seem to play to instructions, if there are any; looks like the players lost faith in OGS&co and can't be bothered anymore, seems like time is up for OGS&co

what next?

the new manager: if OGS is let go, who to bring in? i think the next candidate has to be a top tactician, disciplinarian and motivator, same for his coaching team as they are there to execute his philosophy. the new manager must also bring in a scout to scout the opposition thoroughly so that a plan can be formulated accordingly

the squad: needs another overhaul and clear-out. underperforming players who are on fat contracts - out. players who are slow - out. players who have low work rate - out. players who are often outmuscled - out. players who lack the correct mentality/attitude towards football profession - out.

ownership: must change hands but won't happen, the glazers won't sell unless there is a handsome profit to be made. who has that kind of money? russian oligarch? oil rich sheik? billionaire chinese businessman?

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey

Last edited by ilovepantyhose; 21-11-2021 at 07:48 PM. Reason: edit
Old 21-11-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Be real!

Why blame the owners?

The owners had splashed the cash to buy expensive top players.

No new owners going to pay 2 bil for MU now?
Old 21-11-2021, 06:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 507 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3369 / Power: 22
lacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond reputelacoruna69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulPogba View Post
BREAKING:Ole Gunner Solskjaer has been sacked by Manchester United, the club have officially confirmed

Finally....hope Man U fortunes will get a turn around.

Up List - vampy;witan788;BAD-MAN;Feiji;skyhawk958;peterfish;wolverman;~oyster~;
Old 21-11-2021, 07:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3172 / Power: 22
asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54826343

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/foot...skjaer-Watford

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...s-Watford.html

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/fo...n-utd-25291430

https://metro.co.uk/2021/11/21/ole-g...feat-15638140/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/footb...nited-25291232

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-11-2021, 07:24 PM
Samster

asiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond reputeasiancigar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post

ownership: must change hands but won't happen, the glazers won't sell unless there is a handsome profit to be made. who has that kind of money? russian oligarch? oil rich sheik? billionaire chinese businessman?
Quote:
Be real!

Never say never Bro PaulPogba, i tend to agree with Bro ilovepanyhose that some rich football crazy Chinese billionaire might just spring out of nowhere and just buy out the Vampire Glazers. Btw, President Xi loves football.... hopefully he is also a United fan.

May u be blessed with a willing body, monster hard-on, powerful penetrating thrusts, enjoy everlasting orgasm and with each squirt experience a thousand volts of euphoric exaltation throughout your anatomy....
Old 21-11-2021, 07:47 PM
Samster

ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Be real!

Why blame the owners?

from a supporter's pov, man u is just a cash cow to the glazers, thats all, the glazers bought the club because its a proven footballing and business/commercial success. its plausible that the glazers imposed an "american sports" style of salary cap on the squad since SAF time, which was likely why fergie wasn't able to properly reinforce the midfield after the departure of keane. fergie was able to sign hargreaves but he spent alot of time injured. the presence of star players (and huge chunks in the wage bill) in the squad meant that there was little quota left to sign a quality DMC

mourinho also took to the media to kpkb about lack of support from the owners to sign quality players, i think he was really frustrated to have done that, but it didn't go down well with the mgt. since fergie retired, one KPI for the subsequent managers is to qualify for UCL, because UCL means more money. it was reported that the glazers spent more money to sign players to qualify for UCL; and when the club did, the glazers tightened the purse strings. they got their priorities wrong by prioritizing commercial success over footballing success and appointing woodward, who isn't from the football industry, and milking as much cash as possible because the man u brand & players are recognisable the world over

for a big club, the standards have gone down as OGS was rewarded with a new 3 yr contract, but the fact is he has won nothing. when a manager fail to achieve footballing success and still get a new contract, what are the club ambitions exactly? to only finish top 4 and play in UCL next season? to secure as many sponsors as possible? to sell as many jerseys as possible? to sell as many tickets as possible? the supporters are mini cash cows held captive because we continue to buy tickets to watch the team play and spend money on jerseys

splashing the cash on top players but OGS needs to know how to utilise them, signing sancho but played him out of position? its baffling that VDB was signed but OGS barely gave him game time. and for varane, its pure bad luck and timing that he suffered injuries in quick succession. man u also signed flops before, hence the top mgt guy has to be from the football industry, with the knowledge and experience to execute the transfer strategy properly, not sign any top player just to keep the cash registers ringing

the sad fact is that as long as the owners are the glazers, we will continue to witness the club spending big but underachieve. pool, city and chelsea are recent success stories and the mgt should be emulating their blueprints, but i really doubt the glazers will put in the effort

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk, rickey
Old 21-11-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
It will....but it will take some time...it won't be so soon...remember Rome was not built in 1 day

Old 21-11-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Never say never Bro PaulPogba, i tend to agree with Bro ilovepanyhose that some rich football crazy Chinese billionaire might just spring out of nowhere and just buy out the Vampire Glazers. Btw, President Xi loves football.... hopefully he is also a United fan.
Nothing is impossible in tis world if we try or pray hard enough...wow, dinno Xi JinPing likes football too ....yah hope he is a united fan too just like us

Old 21-11-2021, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
now that the axe has fallen, need to clear away the remnants as well. sorry to say its ruthless but rebooting means a clean slate: clear out all coaching staff appointed during OGS term, carrick and fletcher included. carrick cannot stay on as coaching staff once a permanent manager is appointed

it was reported that mckenna played a big part in training, selection and team talks, and he is inexperienced and tactically inept to solve the attacking and defensive issues that has plagued man u since OGS came on board. 3 years have passed and the issues are still there? why hasn't mckenna found a solution to counter opponent high press or parking of bus? 3 years is more than enough time to formulate a tactic, right? the young coaches' methods doesn't work but OGS isn't ruthless enough to let them go and find replacements

Quote:
if Xidada is a man u fan, there is a market in excess of 1billion ppl $_$

be it chinese or ruski or sheik, the new owner must have super deep pockets to do things like chelsea or city. but ultimately, man u is still a business, and how many years of losses can the new owner endure?

Old 22-11-2021, 12:56 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 303 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24011 / Power: 24
sc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond reputesc slayer has a reputation beyond repute

Where to go from here is to appoint Ralf Ragnick as interim manager. He can sort the mess out...german efficiency.

If Zidane comes then what...stay for 2 seasons and then resign to coach the French national team?

Ten Hag is in comfort zone at Ajax. Why would he want to come and sort out the mess at Utd? He will be jobless again at United if things don't go well.

Waiting for their return upzz -->> Many

Lick PussY TEAM aka LPT
Searching for nympho FB/FWB. PM me
Old 22-11-2021, 06:17 AM
Samster

Truth be told, as long as the Vampire Glazers are around and moron Woodypecker aka cancer are running the club, United will have a long way to go to recover from its present state of decay and rot.

Old 22-11-2021, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Nothing is impossible in tis world if we try or pray hard enough...wow, dinno Xi JinPing likes football too ....yah hope he is a united fan too just like us
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-10071110.html

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/poli...npings-passion

Old 22-11-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
PaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPaulPogba deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Still blame the owners when owners spent huge amount of money to sign expensive players.

Think MU fans are hard to please. Go look at SAF reign and you understand SAF do not sign most expensive players. In fact SAF developed academy players and made them big stars.

Nevile bros, Beckham, Scholes, Giggs, etc were academy products.

Blended with Cantona, Cole, Ole, Yorke, etc etc then became successful.

I will say the fans need to reflect that the glorified days were long over and period of mourning for past few years. Need to wait for a correct Manager who had similar to SAF philosophy to turn this club around.

Look at the current tables and the team leading the tables had their academy churning great youngsters.

Buying stars will expect immediate impact but academy will be your club future.
Old 23-11-2021, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Be real!

Why blame the owners?

True tat Pogba, but fans r blaming the owners becos they don't seem to care abt the affairs on the pitch but just interested in making as much money as possible for themselves...but from wat we NOW know, it is not really they don't care but they leave it to the pple they appoint n pay to do their job n take charge of footballing matters as they know they r not professional footballers themselves...

i m touched by their offer of help to the knucklehead to give him watever help he needs to do his job n get success for the club...but the knucklehead is so foolish n shot himself in the foot, wanting pride n pretending to be clever, declined n turned down such a good offer of help from the owners n management ...where to get such kind bosses ??..also they did not sack him immediately after the Liverpool n even the Man City debacle is becos they wanted to give him another chance to turn things ard as they respect him as a club legend o/w they would hv send him away that night they lost so badly to their bitterest arch-rival team as all of us expected

now they r even trying to arrange as best as they can, a good manager to take over, one that will be capable of bringing GLORY back to the club...hence, they didn't appoint Poch straightaway even though tat guy is so ready n dying to cum over straightaway from the hellish PSG he is in now...but rather delay n try to appoint an interim manager in the meantime till the end of season when it will be easier for them to get a real good one ...half-way thru' tis current season, no good manager would be able to cum over even if they wanted to...hope i hv explained correctly

NOW on to tonight's European game against the yellow submarines under caretaker manager Carrick...read that some of the players don't like him as he is part of the old set-up under OGS...fear he will select players the way the knucklehead did, selecting only his favourite players n god sons...understand that DVB was never selected to start b4 becos Kieran Mckenna didn't like his face...say he don't hv the character n look of a strong red devil ...so ridiculously biased against him...it is the results to win tat matters not just on looks...

Carrick is saying he is sharing the same beliefs as OGS but character is different from him..wat does he means ??...is it he is saying OGS has a friendly n smiling look while he doesnt n hv a stern no-nonsense look ???...wat does fellow bro friends here think ???...anyway we shall know tonight who is causing the current problem at the club, by the results of the match tonight...a win esp an emphatic one would mean OGS is the problem...but if they lose again tonight, it means the players r still downing tools, not happy that the other coaches who hv been running the shit show r still ard

Last edited by Rickey; 23-11-2021 at 07:31 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1