The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 14-01-2020, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Usually you’ll be able to get good time slots if you book in advance. As for the answer to your second question, like what many of the bros around here has already said, it mostly probably depends on your chemistry with the ML.
Alright bro, thanks a lot. I think too shy also not v good ah. Jia lat.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:01 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
You can ask to get sexually abused by her if a shy boy with a domineering woman is your kink
Old 14-01-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Hahaha tbh I think I’m also a bit shy when I meet the ML for the first time but I think Xue Er is one of the best choices for a first timer/shy person. She’s a very nice lady and makes you feel at ease.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
You can ask to get sexually abused by her if a shy boy with a domineering woman is your kink
Omgggg. How to ask sia? Already so shy, can't say it out of my mouth. But I'm not into that kink also la. Just that too shy maybe better if the ML more auto a bit. 😅😅
Old 14-01-2020, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha tbh I think I’m also a bit shy when I meet the ML for the first time but I think Xue Er is one of the best choices for a first timer/shy person. She’s a very nice lady and makes you feel at ease.
Alright bro, hope everything is well. Hehehe. Thanks!
Old 14-01-2020, 11:22 AM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Omgggg. How to ask sia? Already so shy, can't say it out of my mouth. But I'm not into that kink also la. Just that too shy maybe better if the ML more auto a bit. 😅😅
Looking forward to your FR. At the very least, she'll leave you with a positive impression.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

regarding extras like extra roaming, dfk, more services etc, i'll never mention since it helps no one. and everytime i get something i think is 'extra', just auto assume there are many many others who get and dont tell, too. most of us arent special, and if you are, you already know it.

dont get overexcited playing this game, enjoy it yes just keep in mind if you fuck up your boundaries you can fuck up your life.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
How u know I shy? 🤣🤣 I also told her I'm shy, Cox only dated a few before, still very new to this scene. Just wanted to give her a heads up. I really hope she will guide me well😅😅

Thanks bro!
Quote:
Aiyo, so adorable.... Shy cheongsters! Lol.

Anyway, you're right. Shy guys should go for kind and experienced MLs like Xue Er. They have the repertoire and enough boldness for you to learn the cheonging ropes.

If shy guys meet pure vanilla girls, I think you'll be wasting your money because you won't be able to milk the full potential of the session.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcaca View Post
regarding extras like extra roaming, dfk, more services etc, i'll never mention since it helps no one. and everytime i get something i think is 'extra', just auto assume there are many many others who get and dont tell, too. most of us arent special, and if you are, you already know it.

dont get overexcited playing this game, enjoy it yes just keep in mind if you fuck up your boundaries you can fuck up your life.
Can say, but don't mention the ML's name.. Same goes for CCA like going out with the ML, buying her stuff, bao-ing her, etc..

As much as we advocate taking the ML's words with a pinch of salt, we should do the same for Samsters alike..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:50 AM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Can say, but don't mention the ML's name.. Same goes for CCA like going out with the ML, buying her stuff, bao-ing her, etc..

As much as we advocate taking the ML's words with a pinch of salt, we should do the same for Samsters alike..
Yep that's the way to do it when it comes to extra stuff.

If want to give details, then don't say name. If want to say name, then don't give details.

Don't kiss and tell. Don't disrespect the trust she offered you.
Old 14-01-2020, 11:57 AM
Samster

Asking a particular lady for a non-official menu item mentioned online is likely to see you getting rejected and the atmosphere would become a bit awkward to say the least.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hao8847 View Post
No deep pocket bro..she gave me alot of gfe which I want to classify as false hopes as I'm unable to bring her out

Yea I'm having a hard time deciding if it's chemistry or maybe she's just fishing me

She told me some customer brought her sister and her out for supper and offered to cover their rent..

I have trust issues so I don't even know if that's some crazy tarma or something. I kind of believe they're just out here to make the most money and nothing more.. she's making average 800-1k++ a day 🤯🤯
Expect many bros to ask XX for dfk now
Old 14-01-2020, 12:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Asking a particular lady for a non-official menu item mentioned online is likely to see you getting rejected and the atmosphere would become a bit awkward to say the least.
Furthermore, the guy who posted it, if she can figure who it was with the help of her white knights, will never get it again.

And henceforth, she'll be extra careful and perhaps no one will get it anymore.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:11 PM
Samster

Yup if you get non-official menu items and feel happy about it, just feel happy in your heart happy liao.
Old 14-01-2020, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Expect many bros to ask XX for dfk now
Expect that fella to be CSI'ed by her white knights and he'd probably never get a taste of her tongue again..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1