The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-01-2020, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Ya, me too. Think about it like still very possible.
For Donna, she decided to head back to Shenzhen and starts her own business... Honestly, I'm not any Roberto non am I a millionaire and I bet there are many millionaire here... The fact that they are willing to spend on these ML means that money is never much an issue and what is more important is to have fun... Not really exactly clear why she is called manipulative but which ML comes here not to find the right pot of gold? At least to me, Donna is clear about her direction and she has her own need and want her own fun... Indeed she is the prettiest ML I came across and I wish that she does not get attach any soon so that I can continue to meet her whenever I am in Shenzhen... However it is just a matter of time she will be totally off my radar... So let's just have fun everyone and let's not get emotional about it...
Old 13-01-2020, 09:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

One year on, ppl are still talking about Donna. In all fairness, if you're KCed, you can only have yourself to blame. Not trying to be harsh, it's a fact.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Lol ok.. But has it got to do with your sense of direction, or not understanding Chinese that well?
Hahaha I would attribute it to a combination of factors. Mainly not so good Chinese (especially when they call to give instructions, I gotta translate whatever they said from Chinese to English and will end up missing some points haha) and the nervousness/excitement/adrenaline of meeting a ML for the first time. When you put all those things together I think my mental capacity gets halved... lol
Old 13-01-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster1985derrick1985 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
One year on, ppl are still talking about Donna. In all fairness, if you're KCed, you can only have yourself to blame. Not trying to be harsh, it's a fact.
Yeah. However ML like Donna and Aini are hard to get by and worth thinking about it every now and then... Just my two cents worth...
Old 13-01-2020, 10:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by blu3fin View Post
Wow... realllyyyyy not easy for bros to remain in contact knowing both had intimate contact with the wife.
Wish them all the best.
Well, I kinda stopped visiting her for sex after knowing my bro is serious so that kinda eased the awkwardness
Honestly I did not expect them getting married but I gave them my blessings
I guess it’s kinda difficult to hide from family and friends

I do have 2 examples, 1 couple stayed in Singapore while the other in China
Old 13-01-2020, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I have personally known bros who settled down with FLs here in SG, and went on to have children
They are not rich and only average looking, just stay in humble HDB flats.
Just goes to show not everyone is a gold digger and they also hope for a happy family

Sure is kind of awkward that I used to visit the said FLs before they got married.
I remained in contact with the couples
And there are indeed men who don’t mind their past
Wah. This is so nice to hear. Think it's not easy but quite a pleasant thing that they really get together. Loners like me dunno got chance or not. Hahahaha.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 65 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 273 / Power: 7
blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!blu3fin is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Yah, I know of some that become childcare teacher.. seen them at work too and really wtf, they put what they study to good use here bah. Sg shortage of qualified childcare teacher that speak perfect Chinese
Now I know why so many daddy like to bio the child care teachers 😂😂...
Old 13-01-2020, 10:43 AM
Samster

Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by edmundng View Post
Yah, I know of some that become childcare teacher.. seen them at work too and really wtf, they put what they study to good use here bah. Sg shortage of qualified childcare teacher that speak perfect Chinese
Eh! Childcare teacher is actually quite a good and suitable job ya. Didn't really thought of that until u mentioned. Their Chinese is so good, why waste it right. Maybe can even be Chinese tutors for primary sch students.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Now I know why so many daddy like to bio the child care teachers 😂😂...
LOL! How u know bro? U bio before right? Hahahaha.

Childcare teachers that I know or seen before not chio de leh. Aigoooo.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 656 / Power: 10
jgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to beholdjgosh80 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
I have personally known bros who settled down with FLs here in SG, and went on to have children
They are not rich and only average looking, just stay in humble HDB flats.
Just goes to show not everyone is a gold digger and they also hope for a happy family

Sure is kind of awkward that I used to visit the said FLs before they got married.
I remained in contact with the couples
And there are indeed men who don’t mind their past
I also heard of such cases before. A ML I was friendly with in the past told me one of her relative who came to Singapore less than a month met a guy here and decided to stop doing massage as she wanted to settle down with the guy. Apparently the guy wasn’t really rich and was just an average engineer. Saw the pic of the relative and she was quite chio. Lol. Always wondered if they did settle down together.
Old 13-01-2020, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Bottom line is always know CLEARLY what you seek in any ML session. Just keep it to pleasure and you will not be wounded. Should you choose to do more favors for the ML or follow her "orders", just don't expect it will definitely yield you any rewards or feel she owed you coz no one point a gun at our head, it's our little brother head hoping for more action when we agree to be their errands boy. To me, so long the ML delivers what she list and I am happy with it I don't care if she gold digger or saint, I not marrying her!!
This is the executive summary of every discussion ever in this thread.

To me, so long the ML delivers what she list (and more) and I am happy with it I don’t care if she’s gold digger or saint.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1090 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3392 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Is it rude to ask FN ml are they having menses before confirming?
No, cuz that’s what I always do, but not many tho, from my chats with them..

But be prepared to troubleshoot a bit when they reply they not doing FL..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 13-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkba333 View Post
Hahaha I would attribute it to a combination of factors. Mainly not so good Chinese (especially when they call to give instructions, I gotta translate whatever they said from Chinese to English and will end up missing some points haha) and the nervousness/excitement/adrenaline of meeting a ML for the first time. When you put all those things together I think my mental capacity gets halved... lol
How long you cheong ML already? I think by now you should have gotten past that stage and become seasoned already right?

Old 13-01-2020, 11:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwpwmwob View Post
Wah. This is so nice to hear. Think it's not easy but quite a pleasant thing that they really get together. Loners like me dunno got chance or not. Hahahaha.
If you really harbour aspirations of your future spouse being in this trade, then I got to take my hat off to you..

Old 13-01-2020, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
If you really harbour aspirations of your future spouse being in this trade, then I got to take my hat off to you..
Hahahaha. Ooooops.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1