The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 11-01-2020, 01:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 15
Jimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyJimbei deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

I’m more of a looks person, how would u all rank these girls in terms of looks. CC, xby, tb, lili?
Old 11-01-2020, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
Tanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTanny87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Based on experience, I notice that needy behaviour doesn't work with WLs too. For instance, if you ask to her to remove a certain piece of clothing in a needy way, she's unlikely to acede.

Asking in a less needy, more playful manner offers higher chance of success.

@Kopiosteve
This. Also if you straight up tell a ML that you see it on the forums that she can do a certain service cos some bro said so, you're not gonna get into her good books for sure.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

@Kopiosteve
*Wink wink*
Old 11-01-2020, 01:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future

Suddenly so many smittened bros..lol

Ok lah time to be brutal man. Don't just keep fantasise all the romantic or erotic scenes of her with YOU as the sole male lead. Coz the REALITY is this movie of yours has one TON of bros taking turns to have our dicks HJ or BJ by your dream ML, hhaving her boobs groped by uncountable hands, pussy rubbed by thousands fingers, she may even offer full service to some bros she fancy more than you, moaning LAO GONG as they bang her hard and fast.

If picturing the above scenes you still can FALL FOR HER, then go ahead bah, since you so generous and magnanimous, willing to share your beloved ML with so many man, you deserve a medal !!
Old 11-01-2020, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Based on experience, I notice that needy behaviour doesn't work with WLs too. For instance, if you ask to her to remove a certain piece of clothing in a needy way, she's unlikely to acede.

@Kopiosteve
Needy, playful or whatsoever are subjective. All more important is how to make ML feel comfortable with you. Good hygiene, good body grooming and with friendly, approachable attitude usually serves well.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Maybe the brand is Hitachi... Magic Wand
I thought of buying this for one ml. Come and ask me why nv buy x'mas present for her.. Siao you want present, I buy you one until you sibei song lol..
Old 11-01-2020, 01:40 PM
Samster

Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1087 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
nope dont worry, in WC and here and even in web total I got 3 different nicknames cause there's one of the rule here isnt it.
Good to know.. You should preserve your online anonymity.. Don’t get too specific on certain stuff for obvious reasons..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 11-01-2020, 01:43 PM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
Needy, playful or whatsoever are subjective. All more important is how to make ML feel comfortable with you. Good hygiene, good body grooming and with friendly, approachable attitude usually serves well.
I generally agree..

Got 1 time I RTM a SN ML and she auto strip her panties during sensual, much to my surprise.. Of course I didn’t say anything and went with the flow..

I’m sure most if not all of us here have experienced getting more than usual during our journey..

Old 11-01-2020, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 5
Iwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwpwmwob deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Suddenly so many smittened bros..lol

Ok lah time to be brutal man. Don't just keep fantasise all the romantic or erotic scenes of her with YOU as the sole male lead. Coz the REALITY is this movie of yours has one TON of bros taking turns to have our dicks HJ or BJ by your dream ML, hhaving her boobs groped by uncountable hands, pussy rubbed by thousands fingers, she may even offer full service to some bros she fancy more than you, moaning LAO GONG as they bang her hard and fast.

If picturing the above scenes you still can FALL FOR HER, then go ahead bah, since you so generous and magnanimous, willing to share your beloved ML with so many man, you deserve a medal !!
Sometimes the feeling of pulling them out of that job is what we want if we really fall in love with them. Thinking if manage to have a decent relationship with each other will also help them to move on from this scene, doesn't matter if previously they r doing this or not.

But then again, imagining what u mention may really help bro. I'll try. 😅😅
Old 11-01-2020, 01:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
yea ~ i know abt this.Have to stay anon no matter what.
Moving on, did you see TB’s WC? Not that common to see MLs do that more than once.. Gonna be hard to schedule another RTM man..

Old 11-01-2020, 02:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 7
bonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybonkbong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post

In a vice trade,chicken thigh meat is like blowjob. It makes it tastier. Egg is like full nude, makes it more value for money.
Those other gimmicks like shower with you is just like cucumber. If every chicken rice stall that becomes successful end up serving you thighless, eggless, cucumberless plate of rice at same price and we still faithfully patronize, then many other successful chicken rice stall will follow suit. Yes, it is normal business strategy, but such antics is deal breaker to me. As another bro mentioned, I rather buy from another chicken rice stall then.

Yups. Just vote with your wallet. If the chicken rice is so bloody good, even the rice itself some ppl will pay $5 for it. Unfortunately I am not such ppl, cos I know got many other chicken tice store, so i go for others which provide same quality, more portion for the same $5. Haha
Old 11-01-2020, 02:26 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1462 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Moving on, did you see TB’s WC? Not that common to see MLs do that more than once.. Gonna be hard to schedule another RTM man..

Do what more than once? More food issues?
Old 11-01-2020, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

[QUOTE=SMRTLTD;19628609]Moving on, did you see TB’s WC? Not that common to see MLs do that more than once.. Gonna be hard to schedule another RTM man..

ML WC discussion again
Old 11-01-2020, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
[QUOTE=zeefee71;19628708]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post

ML WC discussion again
Reigning WC drama queen leaving or gone so need to look for the next WC drama queen to fill the void.
Old 11-01-2020, 02:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonkbong View Post
Yups. Just vote with your wallet. If the chicken rice is so bloody good, even the rice itself some ppl will pay $5 for it. Unfortunately I am not such ppl, cos I know got many other chicken tice store, so i go for others which provide same quality, more portion for the same $5. Haha
$5 just rice and nothing else will be fully clothed, no sensual at all, no ejaculate. Just chit chat. This kind of customers on ML priority list.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1