The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 10-06-2010, 04:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
blablabla86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Infando2004,

Thank you very much for ur reply...Well, we will be looking for a real girl to have a threesome in one of the nights but I am planning to hire a ladyboy to fuck my gf in other nights...but the ladyboy needs to look like a girl coz my gf's kinda turned on by pretty ladyboys...I have never hired a ladyboy before so I dunno what to expect and that is why I posted a question here..

Massageboy666,

Thank you for your reply as well..and I will definitely go to obsession to look see look see... Is it the one where the entrance is beside the pool table?

Triple-X,

Thanks for your reply too...You've been to King's 3? really pretty ones? Any bros can confirm this? I am a little bit reluctant to go to Patpong coz of all the bad reviews thus far..more inclined towards Nana and SC..but if it houses really pretty Ladyboys then I guess I will have to make a trip to there...
And yes, my gf won't get jealous especially when she's really horny..But she might feel a pang of guilt and whatnot after sex though..coz we are still very fresh in these kinda things..

Besides that, how reliable is the news that you got from ur friend? It will be really fucked up if it disrupts my plans man...sigh..
Old 10-06-2010, 04:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
omg,my friend in thai just told me they heard of another protest coming up in weeks!
Bro Triple-X,
I really hope what you said is not true! Is your information reliable? I have already paid for the air-ticket to bkk! Have been looking towards this bkk trip! Man, I hope those red-shirts dont screw things up for me!
Old 10-06-2010, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Yup, what I heard from my girlfriend that the "REDS" intend to stage the protest on 24 June. 2weeks from now. Don't worry na, just proceed with your plan, who know you may get FREE money again from the thai gov!!
Old 10-06-2010, 10:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yup, what I heard from my girlfriend that the "REDS" intend to stage the protest on 24 June. 2weeks from now. Don't worry na, just proceed with your plan, who know you may get FREE money again from the thai gov!!
Shit!!!!! Big possibility I will be travelling during that period...How lar???? Sigh...damn those red shirts...
Old 10-06-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Just proceed with your plan. Avoid those places that the REDS would stage the rally. Anyway they have intention but yet to confirm the protest, meaning to say it's still safe to travel to Krung Thep. I love to travel during this period and pray that the history of airport being occupied by the protest group will be repeated, as so I can stay with my TEERAK more days then to my according planned and get the Free money by their gov!!! Remember to register yourself with our MFA @ Ministry of Foreign Affairs Singapore!! Choke dee krup!!
Old 11-06-2010, 01:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
omg,my friend in thai just told me they heard of another protest coming up in weeks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwee9999 View Post
Bro Triple-X,
I really hope what you said is not true! Is your information reliable? I have already paid for the air-ticket to bkk! Have been looking towards this bkk trip! Man, I hope those red-shirts dont screw things up for me!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Yup, what I heard from my girlfriend that the "REDS" intend to stage the protest on 24 June.
Ya, that's what I heard as well. Posted that in Patt's thread, but guess I forgot to mention this in the BKK thread. Not confirmed, but good chance it will happen. Date tentative 24 June, as per mentioned by Bro Nonterrak. But given the situation the last time, it is not likely to be as big scale or similar, and I am pretty sure the govt will not allow it to happen again. Maybe a little more inconvenience than usual.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla86 View Post
Massageboy666,

Thank you for your reply as well..and I will definitely go to obsession to look see look see... Is it the one where the entrance is beside the pool table?
Ya, I think that is the one. Str ahead at 12 o'clock direction once you enter NEP. Went there for my initiation on LB bar by Bro ML and Bro JC during my last trip there. They have quite a few pretty good looking ones. Am sure you will get what you want. Not sure of papong, but normally I siam that place far far.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 11-06-2010, 04:48 PM
Samster

Leaseoflife,

So u hired a LB before? I also siam Patpong far far...
Old 11-06-2010, 06:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Quote:
Bro Triple-X,
thats market talk.if its me,i'll still go ahead with my holidays there.well,u know thai,alot gossips here n there la.anyway,keeping your wits with u and be observant n keep clear of those regular trouble spots wont get u in any trouble.happy cheonging!
Old 11-06-2010, 09:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -14 / Power: 0
mwee9999 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
thats market talk.if its me,i'll still go ahead with my holidays there.well,u know thai,alot gossips here n there la.anyway,keeping your wits with u and be observant n keep clear of those regular trouble spots wont get u in any trouble.happy cheonging!
True bro!
Will just go and enjoy! Have been planning to go and now air ticket and hotel already booked, will just go and enjoy!
Old 12-06-2010, 01:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by blablabla86 View Post
Leaseoflife,

So u hired a LB before? I also siam Patpong far far...
Nope, still prefer the true-blue puying over LBs. But never say never.

Quote:
Quote:
True bro!
Will just go and enjoy! Have been planning to go and now air ticket and hotel already booked, will just go and enjoy!
Quite true lah... since you have booked everything, juz go ahead and planned, as long as you cheong smart. How I wish I can be going there anytime soon.....

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 12-06-2010, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

hahaha lemme tell u all.even if i say confirm sure got protest,i'm sure bros here will still go ahead la.u think ppl will cancel holidays just because of 1 post?
Old 12-06-2010, 08:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Nope, still prefer the true-blue puying over LBs. But never say never...
yes .. never say never ...
can u resist this one ???

Old 12-06-2010, 09:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

I thought I couldn't , till I saw this thing sticking out of the panties...
Old 12-06-2010, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Look like the tourist are back, there was quite a long Q at the immigration counters when I arrived.
Old 12-06-2010, 11:06 AM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Bangkok Field Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post

Yo brother you never fail to amaze me ........!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1