The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 09-01-2020, 05:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Oh damn, another playground at risk it seems. 😢

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
My concern too. The location is a hotspot too.
Fortunately, I have tried 2 out of the 3.
Old 09-01-2020, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 15
grape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samstergrape123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey all. For those who recently visited zu er can share if she is still using the phone during the session. Just check as I find her reply super fast. Not sure if it’s a good thing.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 357 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2957 / Power: 11
mixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond reputemixmasternrv has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Askaetan View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/nana-massage/
Tried nana a couple of weeks back. Pictures chio. Reply very prompt, managed to book appt 1 hour before timing.
Location quite upscale, security guard dont really care. Go up, ring bell, open door. Eyy? Why look 5 years older?
But drive all the way already decided to whack.
Apartment quite messy, shared by maybe 3 girls.
Asked her if shes nana, she said yes. Suck thumb decided to go bathe -> common toilet. Her jiemei just nice come out, found her a looker so looked in her eyes abit. She winked, I steam.
But reality beckoned so I bathed and went in nana room. She doesnt look bad, just milfish. Prefer syt so maybe other bros will like.
Massage 5mins finished already. Super rushed and little effort. Then started cbj, stripped full nude. Think she double booked so she quickened the tempo and popped question. Chop chop fire, in and out within 30mins.
Even if I got more than what I expected, the rush was just mood-killer. Wouldnt rtm.
Update for bros...It was bugging me that she kept asking me which site I saw her advert....did not realise why until I saw her ad at the lycan site $100 for FJ - same $$ for the bad massage+ HJ she offers elsewhere.
Old 09-01-2020, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 170 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7172 / Power: 18
hcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond reputehcbj has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks to LadyPink for posting this thread.
https://thesbf.shop/showthread.ph...6#post19565526
https://www.sweetbabes.org/xiao-dong-040619

It near to the New Year and there was so many entertainment dinner appointment with supplier till late as usual..... was feeling tired and having stiff shoulders after all those feasting and finger guessing game. So msg to XD to ask if she is available & luck shines all over me, reserve the free slot and Zooooommmmmmm off for my muscle relaxing massage cum enjoyment with XD late last night.

Fast forward.... Laid face-down on the massage bed, told XD to only concentrate massage on my neck and back shoulder to relief the stiffness and aching muscles.
After a good over 20 mins of solid high strength knurling to relief those stiffness & aching, I stop XD and sit up by the side of the bed.
We both already had our mutual understanding and no need GQ to be asked. I teared the paper underwear, the joy stick slowly protrude out of the paper covering while the 'pilot' reached out to the joy stick and begins to take over the control of the aeroplane's flight.

Pilot was busy with the flight control while my hands are kept busy too. I had my left knurling & squeezing the Headlight while my right continued to search underneath the panties for the fleshy butt to grope.
Pilot and I both took our time to enjoy our 30 mins plus of intimacy while my tongue are also busy licking.......

I better not described till very detail as these will certainly arouse the jealously & red-eye sickness of some people.
Unless you are really keen to know what are the happenings, then you PM me.

I had learned from experienced.
NOT ALL ARE TRUSTWORTHY TO SHARE.
MOST PEOPLE need to PAY for it THEN they will not take it for GRANTED.

Contacts Of Indonesian Domestic Helper

Old 09-01-2020, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2509 / Power: 0
onlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond reputeonlyyou332211 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
From what I know, Apple is the boss there, and has administrative and logistical duties on top of her "cubicle" ones. The other 2 gals are her "foot soldiers".

Trust me, Angel won't disappoint in terms of boobs.

And surprisingly, all 3 are at least decent in proper massage.
Bro, able to pm me the location?
Old 09-01-2020, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 12
Angellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud ofAngellover has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
You truly are a lover of all Angels. Now just change that avatar bro move forward , don't look back.
Change already bro
Time to move on
Old 09-01-2020, 07:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 579 / Power: 10
heavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to allheavenmothz is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achieve View Post
Wa doesn’t mind stereo to encourage others.
At least c racks.

Bro Franco or Angellover can share ctc with me via pm?
hahaha. so much talk about this now i also gian~

Bro Franco or Angellover, can spare a brother the digits too please?
Old 09-01-2020, 08:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!jcaca is one of the Best!

i tried the twins tarma, long story short, tarma pricing makes no sense unless you're loaded, but if you want to just try the experience and you're a lover of lanky babes then just go for it once, at least.

xx is the more talkative one with more initiative, but LL really shines during the sensual. very busy experience, hectic even, but woah. its my first visit with LL and im a huge fan of her figure. her skin is smoother, legs are amazing, and she's no airport, small Bs at least. actually now wanna try LL alone, and have more time to explore her bod mmmmmm.

XX as usual is just oozing with GFE. KC trap strong in this one. really enjoyed the experience, rtm limited by budget however, bros with deep pockets may be enjoying the returns of repeat visits, who knows.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3793 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
not really lah, Bro....
sometimes the gal could be shy....
Nah shy look is different from MLs who just refuse to smile - you know the type.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Change already bro
Time to move on
Woohoo!!! One chapter finished, now let's go forth to explore, discover and experience and begin writing a new chapters in our sexual adventures.
Old 09-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 425 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Change already bro
Time to move on
move on to other Angel

lol
Old 09-01-2020, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1572 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2518 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grape123 View Post
Hey all. For those who recently visited zu er can share if she is still using the phone during the session. Just check as I find her reply super fast. Not sure if it’s a good thing.
Zu Er knows proper phone etiquette now la. Been taught by many bros here, including myself

Fyi, she's taking CNY break and leaving on 18 Jan.
Old 09-01-2020, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 360 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7317 / Power: 8
Joined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond reputeJoined2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
No offense but seeing your reviews on XX and now RR I am puzzled why you disappointed their shorts are on when these girls advertised as semi nude or roam top half. So isn't it expected? At least these girls provide blowjob despite half nude and definitely higher roaming than pure vanilla service provides. If you want full access you have to look for full nude girls to satisfy your desire.
No offence taken at all. To me, SN is topless with panties on. Isn’t that the standard for SN? Think Hebe, Mango, 7P, Tian Niu, Amei, just to name a few whom everyone knows. So SN with shorts on is new to me. So shorts on is the new SN?
Old 09-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2784 / Power: 16
Cerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond reputeCerberus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Change already bro
Time to move on
Power lah, dhei!!

Up List - mazda0116;metalsp2;fb0407;michaelwinn;HSB2k;
Old 09-01-2020, 10:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 355 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2346 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

SN - Semi Nude.. Partial nude. So panties or shorts also consider SN right.
FN - Full Nude.. Birthday Suit. Totally off everything.

So, maybe some MLs wants to have their shorts in instead panties their choice.
You can try ask them to take their shorts off la.
Some ad as SN but I've encountered FN so all depends on them and chemistry too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joined2005 View Post
No offence taken at all. To me, SN is topless with panties on. Isn’t that the standard for SN? Think Hebe, Mango, 7P, Tian Niu, Amei, just to name a few whom everyone knows. So SN with shorts on is new to me. So shorts on is the new SN?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1