The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 07-01-2020, 09:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 482 / Power: 15
bkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of lightbkba333 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
Oh... Trust me, I will!!!

But need this hype to subside a bit. When does she rtc? Anyone knows?
Lol I tried to contact her again but still no reply... I'm close to giving up already hahaha
Old 07-01-2020, 09:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1260 / Power: 19
LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

I realise SLG now no more sweet kawaii babes section liao haha
Old 07-01-2020, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
Yes bro, I felt like I hit the jackpot
Usually I take these shop based ladies with a pinch of salt as I usually get misses
But this shop, Apple and Angel already look good on face value, haven’t seen Candy though

A good start to the new year I must say
Concur, bro.

Candy is good. I personally prefer Candy to Apple. Angel is relatively new, I may drop by again soon.
Old 07-01-2020, 09:54 PM
Samster

LiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud ofLiuBei has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuBei View Post
Anyone been receiving unsolicited WhatsApp message?
lol to the bro who zap this post and leave comments about my mom. you have a good day ahead ok bro
Old 07-01-2020, 09:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Usually I take these shop based ladies with a pinch of salt as I usually get misses
But this shop, Apple and Angel already look good on face value, haven’t seen Candy though

are the boobs enh
Old 07-01-2020, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

i assume your dmg total $170
Old 07-01-2020, 10:00 PM
Samster

https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaokeai-massage/

Has she been here before?
Look kinda familiar....
Old 07-01-2020, 10:12 PM
Samster

Short FR on Bei Bei. Engaged a session this afternoon.

She's a sweet girl next door, whom I find she has slight resemblance to a 90s actress Gloria Yip (叶蕴仪, not 叶丽仪). Somehow, her voice and accent can't hide her roots
of rural background.

Massage is excellent for her person of her age. If Aimee, 7P, Zoya and Sally are your cups of tea, then you are in for a treat.

The drawback is her sensual. Pure vanilla. Roaming signal and GFE is weak. She's one of the few who is not able to jerk me off. She apologised repeatedly to me though.

RTM: Likely. Like Rui Rui, she's one of the few with good service attitude. She did not use her phone during the session and no shortchange in time.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1378 / Power: 21
Annoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud ofAnnoymous has much to be proud of

Visited Lili recently as I needed a good massage. She did not disappoint in the dept. She has her own massage bed. For sensual, I realised she caters to the sm crowd. But most go to her for massage. Boobs lover will enjoy. A very mature and sensible lady. Alor of 女人味 and like someone with alor of 江湖气 haha. Very experienced.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
https://sglonelyguy.org/xiaokeai-massage/

Has she been here before?
Look kinda familiar....
Just weeks ago still using a different name and different set of photos. She was a FL under the now defunct tsrj site. Now I not sure if is pure ML or still FL masquerading as ML.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$$ View Post
Hey, I clarify with her already. she said if the biz is good she will go back first and then back again for another 30 days. (sort of renew visa)
Damnit never reply my message after 2 attempts today but you get to clarify things with her lol.. Doing repeat customers only is it?

Last edited by 22ginger; 08-01-2020 at 01:39 AM.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hhmm, are all these gals on spa at east side area?
Is this Angel got mole in between her eyebrows big boobs?
Suddenly abit confused with this MRs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Concur, bro.

Candy is good. I personally prefer Candy to Apple. Angel is relatively new, I may drop by again soon.
Old 07-01-2020, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Just weeks ago still using a different name and different set of photos. She was a FL under the now defunct tsrj site. Now I not sure if is pure ML or still FL masquerading as ML.
iirc she can squirt
previous name is zhao liang or smth.. but not so sure if i get the right person
Old 07-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
iirc she can squirt
previous name is zhao liang or smth.. but not so sure if i get the right person
That's her bro. Just different pictures used. Previous name I totally can't recall though
Old 07-01-2020, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Hhmm, are all these gals on spa at east side area?
Is this Angel got mole in between her eyebrows big boobs?
Suddenly abit confused with this MRs.
Yes to both your first and second questions.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1