The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 22-08-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachangelx View Post
yeah its the wire and even other bras with no wires also not super comfy. anyway small boobs no need wear, only sometimes my nipples get quite obvious
Haha, believe all guys like notti gals like u who don't want to wear bra when going out ...when u go braless u will feel like u r a guy who cannot wear bras ...but for us guys we will be happy to be able to see how yr pokies look like FOC usually a privilege of yr bf or husband

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor

Last edited by Rickey; 22-08-2021 at 02:07 PM.
Old 22-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 17
scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

was at a gym recently and we had like a small waiting area before our session starts (and the previous session is on-going). So this girl comes in, in tight yoga pants and waiting beside me decides to do some light stretching.
She's young (i think mid 20s at most) and fit; she immediately bends forward and stretches like stretching hamstring kind while she's beside.

So naturally, i couldn't help but look saw some VPL indicating a thong and after i looked, i looked away and started using my phone. Just nice too because i saw from my peripheral vision she turned back to look at me - maybe to check if im peeking at her since the angle would mean only i could see. Luckily, i was faster.

Anyway the session finished and i headed to the shower stall.

It's a unisex shower stall with individual cubicles; so the door was those that you have to latch it closed but there's no way to tell if it's locked from the outside (no indication). Sometimes the door appears closed but you just have to push and it'll open. I think you would know how this story goes..

So there was this door that i usually use so out of habit i go towards it and push it. Now, i've been using it so i know the latch for this cubicle is slightly finicky - you need to properly push it down.

So of course i push it open but it stops; curious, i peek in and i see the same girl inside - completely nude now she was pushing it from the side and leaning back so i couldn't see anything at all only her face. I muttered an apology but she was nice also knowing that it's purely unintentional.

The + point was that behind her - in every shower stall - is a full length mirror. So from my angle when i pushed it, i could only see her head but in the mirror behind her, i saw her entire nude back body - with a tight and supple butt
went to empty shower cubicle and had it in my mind the whole day
Old 22-08-2021, 02:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
BasketBaller deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
bras not comfy so dont wear!

haha these kinda shorts are very comfy!!!
Really ah, maybe I should get one to try if its really 🤔
Old 22-08-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 4
Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
bras not comfy so dont wear!

haha these kinda shorts are very comfy!!!
I love these shorts too but best is just walking around at home in panties 😂
Old 22-08-2021, 02:28 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 190 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 4
rachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find betterrachangelx is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racheltan1234 View Post
I love these shorts too but best is just walking around at home in panties 😂
ahahaha at home its thong only!
Old 22-08-2021, 02:39 PM
Samster

Racheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRacheltan1234 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Naked also can 😂
Old 22-08-2021, 02:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
loveacer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Naked also can 😂
Remain naked when friends visit you?
Old 22-08-2021, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1911 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42812 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I love these shorts too but best is just walking around at home in panties ��
Quote:
Quote:
Naked also can ��
Haha...So steam to see these 2 notti gals sharing with each other wat shorts or underwear they like to wear at home i.e shorts n panties or even naked for notti Racheltan babe

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 22-08-2021, 03:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
ShannonU2000 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by scharfschutze View Post
was at a gym recently and we had like a small waiting area before our session starts (and the previous session is on-going). So this girl comes in, in tight yoga pants and waiting beside me decides to do some light stretching.
She's young (i think mid 20s at most) and fit; she immediately bends forward and stretches like stretching hamstring kind while she's beside.

So naturally, i couldn't help but look saw some VPL indicating a thong and after i looked, i looked away and started using my phone. Just nice too because i saw from my peripheral vision she turned back to look at me - maybe to check if im peeking at her since the angle would mean only i could see. Luckily, i was faster.

It's a unisex shower stall with individual cubicles; so the door was those that you have to latch it closed but there's no way to tell if it's locked from the outside (no indication). Sometimes the door appears closed but you just have to push and it'll open. I think you would know how this story goes..

So there was this door that i usually use so out of habit i go towards it and push it. Now, i've been using it so i know the latch for this cubicle is slightly finicky - you need to properly push it down.

So of course i push it open but it stops; curious, i peek in and i see the same girl inside - completely nude now she was pushing it from the side and leaning back so i couldn't see anything at all only her face. I muttered an apology but she was nice also knowing that it's purely unintentional.

The + point was that behind her - in every shower stall - is a full length mirror. So from my angle when i pushed it, i could only see her head but in the mirror behind her, i saw her entire nude back body - with a tight and supple butt
Nice share bro. Didn't know there are unisex shower in local gym.
Old 22-08-2021, 03:20 PM
Samster

scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!scharfschutze is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShannonU2000 View Post
Nice share bro. Didn't know there are unisex shower in local gym.
maybe a misnomer -> there are changing rooms and lockers; just that the shower cubicle is in an 'open plan' layout [along the way to the gym floor]. Individually isolated so from your locker you just enter the shower.

So here they don't segregate so you will just mix around with others. Of course also means you cannot walk around half naked
Old 22-08-2021, 03:31 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1340 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15360 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

bought a ton of short shorts and yoga pants for my fb...

really helping us spice things up...
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 22-08-2021, 03:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3986 / Power: 17
antartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond reputeantartica has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Lucky you !!!
Old 22-08-2021, 03:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by loveacer View Post
Remain naked when friends visit you?
Minimum must throw on a shirt 😂
Old 22-08-2021, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
maybe a misnomer -> there are changing rooms and lockers; just that the shower cubicle is in an 'open plan' layout [along the way to the gym floor]. Individually isolated so from your locker you just enter the shower.

So here they don't segregate so you will just mix around with others. Of course also means you cannot walk around half naked
Alot of fitness and yoga studios are like this too. Guess that's what he means
Old 22-08-2021, 04:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Alot of fitness and yoga studios are like this too. Guess that's what he means
sis visits any of these studios? maybe can 'bump' into you
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1