The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 19-10-2009, 02:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of
Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by player88 View Post
But +66 is an international call and is double the charges.. so if u gt IDD e.g Starhub 018 , Singtel 019 etc etc u can use it.. i.e 018668
The cheapest of all now is to get a Maxis Hotlinks. Go to the North and get the Maxis signal, and call after 9pm. Only SGD$0.09cents (after conversion) per minute, offer on till 31 Oct...........

Starhub billing is crazy, not consistent at all. Drop Starhub long ago. Took the cheapest plan, also kenna almost $200 every month....knn Singtel more consistent with their 019.....

ps, very soon, someone will label me the 5 cents 10 cents el cheapo ah pek....
Old 27-10-2009, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 17
Thai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find betterThai_Traveller is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Oracle View Post
what a surpise.... well, tell your buddy to forget about his stuff, nothing much he can do now. your buddy is not the first and definately won't be the last to kena this shit, god bless us all.
What a surpise indeed... . Take it as a lesson learnt, hope he will get smarter next time.
Old 27-10-2009, 05:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 22
TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

It's been quite a few years since I've been to Hatyai. Can anyone tell me whether farm girls can still be taken out for LT at 1500-2000baht? Thanks.
Old 27-10-2009, 07:47 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 0
Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Hatyai,Thailand For Sawadee Newbies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheUnforgiven View Post
It's been quite a few years since I've been to Hatyai. Can anyone tell me whether farm girls can still be taken out for LT at 1500-2000baht? Thanks.
From what I gather 3 weeks ago the answer is "yes" it is the same old pricing but then the so called "SYT" or "freshie" is fetching up to 2500 bahts.
Old 27-10-2009, 08:13 PM
Samster

TheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to allTheUnforgiven is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
From what I gather 3 weeks ago the answer is "yes" it is the same old pricing but then the so called "SYT" or "freshie" is fetching up to 2500 bahts.
Thanks for the reply. Btw, one more question if you don't mind. The farms still concentrated in the same areas?
Old 27-10-2009, 11:30 PM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes, same old girls, same old price........ latest additionan would mean additional bahts......

Like the way you quote your location, ......

seriously, 2500 would be the better bet.... maybe even more choices to take from Danok and then enjoy in Hatyai. no way the farm gals perform their David Copperfield's skill.......
Old 27-10-2009, 11:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thanks for the reply. Btw, one more question if you don't mind. The farms still concentrated in the same areas?
Don't think that place have any real changes for some years... for example/reference, Hana complex is still there....

What do you need to know, I check it out for you tomorrow.....
Old 28-10-2009, 12:26 AM
SamSter

Playman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud ofPlayman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yes....all still at the same place.....See Kim Yong, Chinnivat 2 & 3, Thong Sau.....still the same maybe a few more here and there. Nothing really change except the girls getting change completely from the last few years or got older already!
Old 28-10-2009, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
maybe even more choices to take from Danok and then enjoy in Hatyai
Thinking of heading down to Hatyai during the Hari Raya weekend next month since tickets to Bangkok are ridiculously expensive - almost $500 for budget airlines! Even my Christmas tickets last year bought when fuel prices were at it's peak cost me only $250+.

Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet.
Old 28-10-2009, 06:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman View Post
Nothing really change except the girls getting change completely from the last few years or got older already!
If any of the girls from the farms I visited 6 years back are still there, I seriously feel sorry for them. Damn, it's been a long time.
Old 28-10-2009, 09:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 17
jwbparty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

[QUOTE=TheUnforgiven;4234511]Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet. [/QUOTE

Is it because of the Muslim separatists? If so, why would Hatyai be any different? Thanks.
Old 28-10-2009, 10:42 AM
SamSter

Quote:
If any of the girls from the farms I visited 6 years back are still there, I seriously feel sorry for them. Damn, it's been a long time.
Oh yes....there is now a few hotel been renovated and refurbished already, I would recommend you to take Mayflower Hotel, nice clean, reasonable price (Formerly LK Hotel) behind Lee garden Hotel! Free Wifi also!
Old 28-10-2009, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
Thinking of heading down to Hatyai during the Hari Raya weekend next month since tickets to Bangkok are ridiculously expensive - almost $500 for budget airlines! Even my Christmas tickets last year bought when fuel prices were at it's peak cost me only $250+.

Anyway, I believe Danok has a dangerous reputation. I don't think I will enter Danok when I'm on a solo trip. Don't want to get a beer bottle on my head for nothing, or worse, a bullet.
ha ha ha ha... like your sense of humour.

As long as no play play with beer bottles and bullets, these beer bottles and bullets will not appear........

may be dangerous, if one wants to trade meat there, but as a consumer, pretty well 'protected'....
Old 28-10-2009, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 18
The Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyThe Oracle deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
i have been traveling to hatyai & danok frequently for the past 10 years. according to my own experience, hatyai is definately safer compare to danok. but if you wanna take farm girls, well....... danok is the place, not only they have more farms but more girls as well.

btw, i still prefer hatyai.
Old 28-10-2009, 05:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwbparty View Post
Is it because of the Muslim separatists? If so, why would Hatyai be any different? Thanks.
It's nothing to do with the Muslim separatists. I was referring to the prevalence of drugs and secret society members in Danok.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1