The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 28 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1256 / Power: 13
goldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud ofgoldblow has much to be proud of
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Just out of curiosity : does any bro tip the girl inside the room for an extra shot? If you do, how much do you tip?
Old 07-02-2018, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1673 / Power: 16
xiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant futurexiaobudian has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Just out of curiosity : does any bro tip the girl inside the room for an extra shot? If you do, how much do you tip?
Yes. i got 2 shots from a lady. She didn't negotiate for money but after session ended, i told her to walk to the cafeteria in about 10mins time cause i went in without my wallet. I pass her extra 60rm. She was very happy, still planted a kiss for me. Tipping in VIP is not common, so when they receive any extra they are usually very happy.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Power and Points is Secondary.
Primary is Posting a FR from your HEART.

DON'T PUT EMOTIONS INTO CHIONGING SESSIONS.
I PUT THIS SIGNATURE TO REMIND MYSELF NOT TO BE KC-ED.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Old 07-02-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldblow View Post
Make sure you clarify with the girl before action becoz I have seen guys being billed rm416 for 2 shots. (228+188)
Many bros assume the price 416 is 2 shots with 2 different girls but according to captain it include 2 shots with the SAME girl in one session.

I usually negotiate with the girl and pay her direct so she wun inform counter of the 2nd shot..... rm60 - rm100 depending on the girl.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Enruo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently I went to VIP and was told that there is a Big wind happening hence being a malay I am not allowed to patronize. However if you are Chinese then no problem. So when can I try this place or do I have to forever forget about patronizing here?
Old 10-02-2018, 01:14 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 0
Campro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enruo View Post
Recently I went to VIP and was told that there is a Big wind happening hence being a malay I am not allowed to patronize. However if you are Chinese then no problem. So when can I try this place or do I have to forever forget about patronizing here?
Forget it bro..... in your case even no wind and calm waters
unlikely they will let you in.

Maybe you can contact bro Naka Timo to bring you along on his next visit as he is not chinese too.
Old 11-02-2018, 03:29 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

VIP Spa threw a CNY dinner for their girls at the foodcourt downstairs and closed the spa for few hours. Went off to do some shopping and came back 4 hours later...... girls oredi in gong xi fa cai mood.

Anyway I was informed they will close on 15.02.18 @ 4am (actually 14.02.18 is last day).... and be closed for 3 days.
Will re-open on 19.02.2018. Please note there is CNY surcharge of rm20 until Chap Goh Meh..... and you are expected to give ang pow too. If you are feeling generous can give to everyone.... if not then at least give one to the girl that you take.
Old 11-02-2018, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
devion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Price is for 45mins or 1 hr per session?
If book girl for 2 hrs, any discount?
Old 11-02-2018, 07:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by devion View Post

228rm is for a 45mins session,as such if you book 2 sessions (45mins × 2), the 1st session will be 228rm, 2nd session at 188rm. (40rm discount)
Old 11-02-2018, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
devion is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdevion is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Today went there at 4pm & was closed...??? 4th level was completely dark..any idea?
Old 11-02-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
franciteo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Today went there at 4pm & was closed...??? 4th level was completely dark..any idea?
Reopened at abt 8pm, probably because of they received warning alert...
Old 12-02-2018, 12:20 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Funzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFunzio is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Everyone was having CNY dinner..... today's treat is given by the agents and also as farewell dinner for some girls going back to Vietnam.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:42 AM
Samster (B)

WhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWhitePaper deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by franciteo View Post
Reopened at abt 8pm, probably because of they received warning alert...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funzio View Post
Everyone was having CNY dinner..... today's treat is given by the agents and also as farewell dinner for some girls going back to Vietnam.

Same thing happen to me the other day.... luckily I saw them at the foodcourt and was informed to come back later.
Old 12-02-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Actually there's no time limit for the session as it is decided by the girl whether to leave after 1 shot or to stay and try to KC you...... which may extend up to 2 hrs
So 1 session could be as short as 30 mins or up to 2 hrs depending on your chemistry with the girl.

Once I even had a 3 hour session unintentionally...... took a girl @1am and during the session..... because I was tired so I fell asleep after my shot. The girl went to wash up and then came to hug me and nap beside me and she too fell asleep. We both were awoken by the bright lights coming on and blaring announcements over the PA system and realised it was already 4am
Old 13-02-2018, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
glover222002 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Dropped by VIP after CNY shopping yesterday. Place is bit run down but room wise is still ok. Don't expect to have good food, just normal beverages and snack/noodles is provided, nothing to shout about.

Selected 206 (Viet) from the parade of girls lined up in front of spectators and went into actions:

Look: 7/10 fair skin
Body: 7/10 tall with nice C cup, trimmed pussy, consider tight even for my average little brother
GFE: 10/10 really makes you feel like falling in love again, Haaa
AJ/BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 moaning is natural and put in effort to please you

Verdict: The best girl I had so far and would definitely return for more...
Old 14-02-2018, 01:33 AM
Samster (B)

hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by glover222002 View Post
Dropped by VIP after CNY shopping yesterday. Place is bit run down but room wise is still ok. Don't expect to have good food, just normal beverages and snack/noodles is provided, nothing to shout about.

Selected 206 (Viet) from the parade of girls lined up in front of spectators and went into actions:

Look: 7/10 fair skin
Body: 7/10 tall with nice C cup, trimmed pussy, consider tight even for my average little brother
GFE: 10/10 really makes you feel like falling in love again, Haaa
AJ/BJ: 8/10
FJ: 9/10 moaning is natural and put in effort to please you

Verdict: The best girl I had so far and would definitely return for more...
206 does AJ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread