The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 15-03-2021, 05:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5030 / Power: 24
piichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond reputepiichai has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunwitch90 View Post
Maybe its high time I make a trip inside the shop :P
BW Owner : You see? I told you it works. This trick will bring new customers and also old customer, those give up on us. Hahahahah
Old 15-03-2021, 06:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Too many rich people fueling the increase in prices.
Willing to pay premium prices for sub par services - massage or sensual.

I don’t get it. If that desperate for someone to jack you off with all the gfe and all...just go for a $140 fuckshop and tell them to do the same without the FJ. They’d gladly do it.

Some justify Paying $68 + $100 just because she’s a really chio SYT. But seriously you can get a much better deal elsewhere. I really don’t get it.

I thought good riddance to UV and their nonsense. But yet people are still patronizing their nonsense.
Old 15-03-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 189 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Probably to hook those young blokes in
Old 16-03-2021, 12:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 8
hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!hickory2 is one of the Best!
Ya pretty wasted that all they do now is ear digging. Missed opportunity for us too when they wear tight and short cheongsam while trying to climb over our body to massage, no choice have to pull the cheongsam up due to restriction on their hips... imagine that when you lie face up already hahaha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Went down yesterday night. So apparently from the ML, the shop has changed hands, now under new onwer and management. They now don't offer massage services anymore, just ear digging and I find the price really not worth. Will be last time visiting this place.
Old 16-03-2021, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
You think $68 is ex? Haha some bros think it's not as you will be surprised that these girls work non-stop, bookings after bookings. When I was there, I saw 2 bros sitting at the reception area waiting for their turn.
That’s odd. I don’t mind paying more tbh but service must make sense
Old 16-03-2021, 02:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 775 / Power: 12
TaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to beholdTaikoTai is a splendid one to behold

Question remains, where did the Viets at UV go to? Haha...
Old 16-03-2021, 03:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
Baby9641 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaikoTai View Post
Question remains, where did the Viets at UV go to? Haha...
Same question in mind. Wanted to know where B*** is working now as she seemed to have gone missing. Any kind bro knows her new place and share through PM will be much appreciated. TIA.
Old 16-03-2021, 07:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8304 / Power: 18
paganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond reputepaganwinter has a reputation beyond repute

oh where or where can Baby be? 😐
Old 16-03-2021, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 4
Revitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRevitalizer deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can pm me for sunny's wechat. I have her contact. Do me a favor and rep me bros, I am new
Old 17-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
King908 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still a mystery of where the viets from uv went😪
Old 20-03-2021, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 6
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

the whole cheongsam style was bit tempting so went there couple of days ago to try it. costly price for the ear cleaning and everything else standard market rates. only the PRC ladies left there and they not sure where the viet ladies went (or not telling). management changed and waiting for license and maybe in a month's time will start massage also. better to just wait till massage starts. unless cant wait for the cheongsam fantasy . peace.
Old 20-03-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2894 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Still $68 for ear cleaning ? My regular did ask me visit her but I am hesitating..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toystory1234 View Post
the whole cheongsam style was bit tempting so went there couple of days ago to try it. costly price for the ear cleaning and everything else standard market rates. only the PRC ladies left there and they not sure where the viet ladies went (or not telling). management changed and waiting for license and maybe in a month's time will start massage also. better to just wait till massage starts. unless cant wait for the cheongsam fantasy . peace.
Old 20-03-2021, 03:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 6
Toystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToystory1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
Still $68 for ear cleaning ? My regular did ask me visit her but I am hesitating..
Yea. Price is quite high. Wait for few more weeks best.
Old 20-03-2021, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 29
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceman11 View Post
crazy market ... too much carrot

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 20-03-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 6
ToughLife is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToughLife is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please do not be their milk cow
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1