The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk

Notices

Soccer, Horses, and MBS/RWS talk With the IRs up and running, what better place to exchange tips and techniques on how to tip the odds in your favour! [Please note that with the passing of the Remote Gambling Act, Internet gambling links and Adverts are no longer allowed in this section.]

Fastgoal Image
Fastgoal : Reliable Score Service

User Tag List
countryman, escobar43535, francined69, topcook1, Xgenre

Old 12-11-2006, 11:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3976 / Power: 24
rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
I agree that Pennant is more Off than On. He seems like those quite lazy type. Once he loses the ball, he don't usually chase it back, much like Garcia. But when he is in good mood, he provides very good and telling crosses. And he dribbles very good too and got good pace.
Yeah bro. Recently Rafa gave some very good praise for Pennant which surprised me. One of the best right wingers in the country. Must be really trying to up Pennant's confidence (like Houllier for Smicer and Igor).
Old 12-11-2006, 11:38 AM
Samster

rahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond reputerahl has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by canthaveenuf
I hope Benitez will use the wingers more to take advantage of Arsenal still not getting used to the wider Emirates stadium. I can see Pennant posing some real problems down the right. But, on the left, Gonzalez hasn't quite worked for me. Don't feel that he is that speedy leh. Also, skill wise machiam not there yet. Maybe needs more games to get seasoned.
Cheers
Speedy has potential. Against the scum he was one of the few who tried, although his finishing and decision making was poor. His attitude first class. But he needs to settle and show more composure, then his game will improve. Can tell he is under a lot of pressure (mostly from himself) to do well. Same can be said of bellamy.
Old 12-11-2006, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1936 / Power: 20
coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahl
Speedy has potential. Against the scum he was one of the few who tried, although his finishing and decision making was poor. His attitude first class. But he needs to settle and show more composure, then his game will improve. Can tell he is under a lot of pressure (mostly from himself) to do well. Same can be said of bellamy.

I totally agree with you on both counts of speedy & bellamy bro... once they settle in and develop a full understanding with the rest of the old birds, the effect of their will certainly be devastating... Can't blame them for their form now, at their previous clubs, they almost single-handedly won matches, whereas at pool, the distribution of work is totally different...if you know what I mean...
Old 12-11-2006, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69
I totally agree with you on both counts of speedy & bellamy bro... once they settle in and develop a full understanding with the rest of the old birds, the effect of their will certainly be devastating... Can't blame them for their form now, at their previous clubs, they almost single-handedly won matches, whereas at pool, the distribution of work is totally different...if you know what I mean...
Agree with you bro. The new chaps are great guys, at least so far not much attitude problems. But they need time to settle in. Problem is "How much time do they have?". Recently got news of Benitez considering leaving Liverpool (at least that was what his agent said). If that comes true, all the efforts would be done the drain. Let's hope the new guys start getting their act together and bring on some good results. That way, Benitez will be more convinced to stay.

Cheers
Old 12-11-2006, 05:16 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Recently Rafa gave some very good praise for Pennant which surprised me
Yeah,Pennant has been average at his best after joining LFC, won't be surprised to see Rafa going for Alves again if Pennant fails to justify his price tag at the end of this season. I was also surprised when Rafa let the academy
graduate Ostemobor join Crewe,he should be a decent right back cover for Finnan.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:20 PM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Latest team news : Zenden & Gonzalez will play,Garcia not even on the bench.
Come on Reds,shoot down the Gunners !
Old 12-11-2006, 11:52 PM
Samster

coolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant futurecoolfire69 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
Latest team news : Zenden & Gonzalez will play,Garcia not even on the bench.
Come on Reds,shoot down the Gunners !

Hmm... must be a reason for Garcia not being in the lineup... Well, anyway, C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:53 PM
Samster

WTF is Steve McMahon's problem? Pool to lose by more than 2 goals? I can't believe this man was once Pool's midfield engine.

He is so blinded by his own criticism of Rafa he has no belief in the players and club, and no more footballing intelligence!
Old 12-11-2006, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolfire69
Hmm... must be a reason for Garcia not being in the lineup... Well, anyway, C'MON YOU MIGHTY REDS!!!
Think he still out with that hamstring from the Bordeaux game. It's a blow, he will fit into today's game.
Old 12-11-2006, 11:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think he still out with that hamstring from the Bordeaux game. It's a blow, he will fit into today's game.

Precisely bro, he always add a new dimension to the game... Well, we ain't a one-man team and I'm pretty sure Rafa has already got THAT worked out...
Old 13-11-2006, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
WTF is Steve McMahon's problem? Pool to lose by more than 2 goals? I can't believe this man was once Pool's midfield engine.

He is so blinded by his own criticism of Rafa he has no belief in the players and club, and no more footballing intelligence!

Don't forget bro, quite a number of ex-pool players still wanna be "stars"... Wad a CUNT this McMahon is!!
Old 13-11-2006, 12:53 AM

I really hope Gonzalez can read the game better & passes with more visions
Old 13-11-2006, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 943 / Power: 20
JWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to beholdJWNY is a splendid one to behold

I don't know about you guys but..seems Gerrard is out of position...and where is Pennant? Put HIM on the right......

Hmm...anyone think Crouch and Kuyt combo working...Bellamy..NOW

JWNY

drink Coke...save water
Old 13-11-2006, 12:59 AM

Quote:
WTF is Steve McMahon's problem?
He is a bluenose trapped in a Reds' body
Old 13-11-2006, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1066 / Power: 20
canthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud ofcanthaveenuf has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon
I really hope Gonzalez can read the game better & passes with more visions
Half time report: Arsenal 1, Liverpool 0

IMHO, the guy responsible for that goal is Gonzalez. He looked very out-of-sorts. Just strolling around, and not keeping the ball well. And worse, not helping out in defence much.

Benitez should bring in Warnock and push Riise up to midfield. Gonzalez is just not doing his job.

Hope Liverpool does better in 2nd half.

REDs, all the way.

Cheers
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1