The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2022, 05:38 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sister in law fetish

But sorry to say, it can be hard to come by for some folks...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Sorry nope, just using logic ....

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 222 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 15
torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by candeo_88 View Post
But sorry to say, it can be hard to come by for some folks...
Hard to come by if have sisters in law who are too conservative or not so pretty. I'm lucky to have SILs who are pretty and ok with being braless at home plus wear loose tops. Easily see the nice pair of boobs with nipples as simple as when they bend down.
Old 14-03-2022, 06:59 PM
Samster

torandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to beholdtorandoz is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittlemanMou View Post
Fully agreed bro. Just save the images in the head, not an offence.
Saving the image in head can be more exciting than saving on video. When the image is almost disappearing in head, can try to see again.
Old 14-03-2022, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 6
hicum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by torandoz View Post
Saving the image in head can be more exciting than saving on video. When the image is almost disappearing in head, can try to see again.
For your case can see any time, but for others may not have the chance again
Old 15-03-2022, 07:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9828 / Power: 22
lipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond reputelipe has a reputation beyond repute

Wonder who is he. He was in this forum. Read below.

Given second chance by upskirt victim, voyeur continued filming in-laws, colleagues until caught again a year later

The Singaporean, now 31, began his voyeuristic spree in end-2017
He took upskirt videos of women around the country and filmed his colleagues in a unisex toilet at their workplace
He then bought a pinhole camera and filmed his wife's sisters in their flat toilet

Despite being caught in public in 2018, he continued as he did not know how else to deal with stress

He has yet to be sentenced, with a judge calling for a mandatory treatment order report

SINGAPORE — After getting away with taking upskirt videos at a shopping mall because the victim did not report him to the police, a Singaporean man continued committing voyeuristic acts on colleagues and his in-laws to alleviate stress, a court heard on Monday (March 14).

For more than a year until his arrest, he went back to filming up women’s skirts and secretly took videos of his female colleagues in the unisex toilet at their workplace. He also placed a pinhole camera in his in-laws’ home to film his wife’s sisters in the shower.

The man, now 31, pleaded guilty to three counts of insulting a woman’s modesty. Six other charges, including criminal trespass, will be taken into consideration for sentencing on April 12.

He cannot be named due to a gag order imposed by the courts to protect his victims’ identities.

District Judge Shaifuddin Saruwan called for a report to assess if he is suitable for a mandatory treatment order — a community sentencing option offered to offenders suffering from mental conditions that contributed to the offence.

The prosecution had opposed this, seeking 16 to 20 weeks’ imprisonment and arguing that the accused’s adjustment disorder with depressed mood did not impair his ability to control his impulses.

FILMED FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR

The court heard that he started taking upskirt videos around December 2017. He did so at locations around Singapore like a Sheng Siong supermarket outlet, an MRT station and on public buses.

One victim was a friend from university who was in the same course as him. Court documents did not name the university.

Another victim was a woman who lived in the same public housing block. He had followed her to a bakery, pretended to drop his wallet there and used the opportunity to film under her skirt.

When examined by Dr Stephen Phang from the Institute of Mental Health (IMH), he told the psychiatrist that he realised doing this “helped to alleviate his subjective sense of stress and distress” and that he would do it “almost every day” on his breaks and commutes.

From 2018 to 2019, he also targeted his colleagues, following one into their workplace toilet and filming her relieving herself. He did this by placing his mobile phone under the partition separating their cubicles.

During investigations, he admitted that he could no longer remember the names of the colleagues he filmed. He also admitted to watching the videos in whichever cubicle he was in and masturbating.

In September 2018, a woman whom he did not know caught him trying to take an upskirt video of her at Tiong Bahru Plaza and confronted him. Ultimately, she did not report the matter to the police.

Following this incident, he then deleted all the voyeuristic videos from his mobile phone and transferred them to his laptop.

He then got married in October 2018 and visited his in-laws at their flat sometime that year, placing the pinhole camera — which was concealed within a pen — in their kitchen toilet. He hid the camera in a basket containing brushes and scrubs.

He filmed his sister-in-law, who is a year younger than him, relieving herself. He then retrieved the camera before leaving the flat.

On at least two other occasions, he took the device over to the flat again. On one such visit, he quickly hid it in the basket when he realised that his other sister-in-law was about to take a shower.

Shortly after, the two sisters entered the toilet to shower together.

When the device stopped working a few days later, he smashed it with a hammer and discarded it.

In March 2019, he began downloading upskirt videos from the sex-themed Sammyboy online forum and amassed at least 110 such clips. He also uploaded three of his own videos to the forum.

HOW HE WAS CAUGHT

His voyeuristic spate finally came to an end after one of his colleagues caught him filming her in the toilet on Dec 3, 2019. He had tailed her from their office to do so.

She was in a toilet cubicle when she saw a mobile phone extended through the gap under the partition. She took a photo of the phone before leaving the toilet and going back to their office.

When he also returned, he saw the victim walking into the conference room and assumed she was going to report the matter to his superiors. He then deleted all the obscene videos on his phone, the court heard.

The victim told their assistant general manager what she saw. The manager then looked through closed-circuit television footage and saw the accused entering and exiting the female toilet. She then lodged a police report.

Police officers arrived and he initially lied that he had needed to use the toilet urgently due to stomach issues. He eventually confessed and was arrested on the spot.

The police seized his electronic devices and found at least 16 upskirt videos that he had taken.

He was then examined by Dr Phang from IMH. The psychiatrist stated in his report that when the accused was caught in 2018 at Tiong Bahru Plaza, the accused said he “begged my way out of the situation”.

Dr Phang added that this did not inhibit or deter the accused from resuming his habit, which he said “came back shortly after getting married because I still didn’t know how to cope with stress”.

The psychiatrist wrote that the accused felt a general sense of anticipation before taking upskirt videos to "get this quickly, so I can flee to the nearest toilet and masturbate".

Dr Phang also assessed that he was cognisant of both the nature and wrongfulness of his actions, which were “not motivated by an irresistible urge to control himself, but rather intended to assuage his sense of sexual desire”.

Under the Penal Code, those convicted of insulting a woman's modesty can be jailed for up to a year or fined, or be punished with both.
Old 15-03-2022, 03:12 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

I meant "logic" when replying to bro Rickey...

But anyway, enjoy the view while you can and dont force it...let them show themselves naturally...and offer to help out whenever possible, even for the simplest tasks...

how i wish i had such SILs...

Quote:
Hard to come by if have sisters in law who are too conservative or not so pretty. I'm lucky to have SILs who are pretty and ok with being braless at home plus wear loose tops. Easily see the nice pair of boobs with nipples as simple as when they bend down.

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 15-03-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

I just realised I read the 2 sister in law entered the toilet to shower together. Can't believe sisters still shower together at that age. His video must be quite exciting seeing 2 girls naked at the same time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipe View Post
Wonder who is he. He was in this forum. Read below.

Given second chance by upskirt victim, voyeur continued filming in-laws, colleagues until caught again a year later

The Singaporean, now 31, began his voyeuristic spree in end-2017
He took upskirt videos of women around the country and filmed his colleagues in a unisex toilet at their workplace
He then bought a pinhole camera and filmed his wife's sisters in their flat toilet

Despite being caught in public in 2018, he continued as he did not know how else to deal with stress

He has yet to be sentenced, with a judge calling for a mandatory treatment order report

SINGAPORE — After getting away with taking upskirt videos at a shopping mall because the victim did not report him to the police, a Singaporean man continued committing voyeuristic acts on colleagues and his in-laws to alleviate stress, a court heard on Monday (March 14).

For more than a year until his arrest, he went back to filming up women’s skirts and secretly took videos of his female colleagues in the unisex toilet at their workplace. He also placed a pinhole camera in his in-laws’ home to film his wife’s sisters in the shower.

The man, now 31, pleaded guilty to three counts of insulting a woman’s modesty. Six other charges, including criminal trespass, will be taken into consideration for sentencing on April 12.

He cannot be named due to a gag order imposed by the courts to protect his victims’ identities.

District Judge Shaifuddin Saruwan called for a report to assess if he is suitable for a mandatory treatment order — a community sentencing option offered to offenders suffering from mental conditions that contributed to the offence.

The prosecution had opposed this, seeking 16 to 20 weeks’ imprisonment and arguing that the accused’s adjustment disorder with depressed mood did not impair his ability to control his impulses.

FILMED FRIEND, NEIGHBOUR

The court heard that he started taking upskirt videos around December 2017. He did so at locations around Singapore like a Sheng Siong supermarket outlet, an MRT station and on public buses.

One victim was a friend from university who was in the same course as him. Court documents did not name the university.

Another victim was a woman who lived in the same public housing block. He had followed her to a bakery, pretended to drop his wallet there and used the opportunity to film under her skirt.

When examined by Dr Stephen Phang from the Institute of Mental Health (IMH), he told the psychiatrist that he realised doing this “helped to alleviate his subjective sense of stress and distress” and that he would do it “almost every day” on his breaks and commutes.

From 2018 to 2019, he also targeted his colleagues, following one into their workplace toilet and filming her relieving herself. He did this by placing his mobile phone under the partition separating their cubicles.

During investigations, he admitted that he could no longer remember the names of the colleagues he filmed. He also admitted to watching the videos in whichever cubicle he was in and masturbating.

In September 2018, a woman whom he did not know caught him trying to take an upskirt video of her at Tiong Bahru Plaza and confronted him. Ultimately, she did not report the matter to the police.

Following this incident, he then deleted all the voyeuristic videos from his mobile phone and transferred them to his laptop.

He then got married in October 2018 and visited his in-laws at their flat sometime that year, placing the pinhole camera — which was concealed within a pen — in their kitchen toilet. He hid the camera in a basket containing brushes and scrubs.

He filmed his sister-in-law, who is a year younger than him, relieving herself. He then retrieved the camera before leaving the flat.

On at least two other occasions, he took the device over to the flat again. On one such visit, he quickly hid it in the basket when he realised that his other sister-in-law was about to take a shower.

Shortly after, the two sisters entered the toilet to shower together.

When the device stopped working a few days later, he smashed it with a hammer and discarded it.

In March 2019, he began downloading upskirt videos from the sex-themed Sammyboy online forum and amassed at least 110 such clips. He also uploaded three of his own videos to the forum.

HOW HE WAS CAUGHT

His voyeuristic spate finally came to an end after one of his colleagues caught him filming her in the toilet on Dec 3, 2019. He had tailed her from their office to do so.

She was in a toilet cubicle when she saw a mobile phone extended through the gap under the partition. She took a photo of the phone before leaving the toilet and going back to their office.

When he also returned, he saw the victim walking into the conference room and assumed she was going to report the matter to his superiors. He then deleted all the obscene videos on his phone, the court heard.

The victim told their assistant general manager what she saw. The manager then looked through closed-circuit television footage and saw the accused entering and exiting the female toilet. She then lodged a police report.

Police officers arrived and he initially lied that he had needed to use the toilet urgently due to stomach issues. He eventually confessed and was arrested on the spot.

The police seized his electronic devices and found at least 16 upskirt videos that he had taken.

He was then examined by Dr Phang from IMH. The psychiatrist stated in his report that when the accused was caught in 2018 at Tiong Bahru Plaza, the accused said he “begged my way out of the situation”.

Dr Phang added that this did not inhibit or deter the accused from resuming his habit, which he said “came back shortly after getting married because I still didn’t know how to cope with stress”.

The psychiatrist wrote that the accused felt a general sense of anticipation before taking upskirt videos to "get this quickly, so I can flee to the nearest toilet and masturbate".

Dr Phang also assessed that he was cognisant of both the nature and wrongfulness of his actions, which were “not motivated by an irresistible urge to control himself, but rather intended to assuage his sense of sexual desire”.

Under the Penal Code, those convicted of insulting a woman's modesty can be jailed for up to a year or fined, or be punished with both.
Old 15-03-2022, 11:06 PM
Samster

They always show themselves naturally. They always eat at the coffee table and when they bringing out their food, have to bend down to put the plates down as the coffee table is quite low.

Quote:

But anyway, enjoy the view while you can and dont force it...let them show themselves naturally...and offer to help out whenever possible, even for the simplest tasks...

Old 15-03-2022, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1905 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Me too ! ...haha

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 16-03-2022, 01:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 8
Watever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWatever8788 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Catching SIL downblouse/ zaogeng has that additional thrill to it. I was in the kitchen to help her out during cny dinner and we happened to be alone for a moment. She reached down to the cabinet to get a bunch of bowls and plates with her t shirt hanging loosely. Needless to say, I bend down to offer assistance for an up close view. She didn't seem to be aware and I wondered if it is some sort of elder sister flex to prove that she still has it compete with the younger sister lol.
Old 16-03-2022, 03:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

Quote:
My SIL does that too. went from bra at home to slowly braless and now i think she see me as 0 threat.. enjoying the show at her place when we visit and kids tugging clothes is priceless
Old 16-03-2022, 06:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 4
Werdna70 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWerdna70 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Really envy bros having SIL to Beo.
No such luxury for me, my SIL, is about 5 yrs younger, still single in her mid 40s, still staying with my in laws, foul mouth & black face all the time. I don’t even want to maintain eye contact with her, don’t even mention to beo her zaogeng.
Recent time accidentally saw her zaogeng was when she was bending down to do cleaning after CNY reunion dinner this year. An eyesore, what greeted me was saggy boob & flabby tummy, did not strike 4D until now this year. Phui Phui.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:01 AM
Samster

What a great view. I had similar experience before. I was sitting on a chair near to some drawers and my SIL was just nice wearing a loose singlet without bra then she wanted to search for some documents and came over near me and bend down to search for the documents. I stood up and went close to her to help her hold the stack of papers and my face was literally at the opening of her top coz the place was tight with the dining table and chairs and the drawer and I had nowhere to move.

Could smell her body still fresh with body soup smell as she just showered a moment ago and looking up close inside her singlet with her boobs and nipples in close up view. Instant hard on for a few mins while searching for documents.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watever8788 View Post
Catching SIL downblouse/ zaogeng has that additional thrill to it. I was in the kitchen to help her out during cny dinner and we happened to be alone for a moment. She reached down to the cabinet to get a bunch of bowls and plates with her t shirt hanging loosely. Needless to say, I bend down to offer assistance for an up close view. She didn't seem to be aware and I wondered if it is some sort of elder sister flex to prove that she still has it compete with the younger sister lol.
Old 16-03-2022, 07:06 AM
Samster

Yes as time goes by from bra become braless. At first is bra then slowly is got bra but unclipped so when bend down can see boobs with the bra cup hanging there then become braless. I have 2 younger SILs, one of them braless first then the other later. Back then, when my wife was my gf and her 2 sisters all braless, had a feast of my life seeing all 3 girls boobs and nipples when they were still students especially when they wear white top. Exciting times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeusfist View Post
My SIL does that too. went from bra at home to slowly braless and now i think she see me as 0 threat.. enjoying the show at her place when we visit and kids tugging clothes is priceless
Old 16-03-2022, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 17
tutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samstertutu_tutu is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My gf and her younger sis shared a room as they are malaysians. Several times I stay overnight at her place without any naughty thoughts. Till one morning I woke up feeling really horny, I saw my gf still asleep. Naughty thoughts came to my mind and wanted to “dreamingly” expose my cock to her younger sis when she woke up to do her stuffs. She is a early riser. I pretended to be still asleep while rubbing my cock outside my boxers, to gently pull down my boxers alittle and stroking my cock when she is in the room, definitely my actions are within her view. All these time my eyes are closed.. this action continues for about 5-10 mins before I heard my gf tossing around I pull up my boxers haha.. after which I pretended to “wake up” and act nothing happen in front of her sis but I do noticed her sis is a little awkward looking at me and talking to me after that.. haha! She is a virgin as she didn’t have bf previously and probably my cock is the first one she saw other than in the porn movies haha, really kinky.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1