The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-06-2018, 12:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 672 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19384 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

great updates TS.
Old 08-06-2018, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

The 15th round - Auntie Kat was the winner whereas coincidentally, Uncle Maxwell was the loser again. It seems that it was fairly easy to lose the game if you willed it. You simply just have to break up the pairs or suits that you have and hope that you don't receive anything similar in return. With that being said, Uncle Maxwell raised his eyebrows repeatedly at Auntie Kat, hoping that she would respond to his earlier invitation. However, there was only one problem. It was Daniel's turn to pick the dare not Auntie Kat, so if Daniel wanted to be a dick and cockblock his Dad, he was able to do so. Daniel then turned and looked at Auntie Kat,

" Do you want it? " he asked.

" Umm.. I'd rather not.. " Auntie Kat politely rejected his offer.

" Too bad, Dad. " Daniel grinned as Uncle Maxwell clicked his tongue.

" I guess we can go with you going for Mom again. It does seem like she wants it after all. " the dare was repeated once again as Uncle Maxwell only left after making Auntie Maxwell cum again.

The same thing happened as I noticed that there was a sense of yearning coming from Auntie Kat as she just stared at the both of them going at it. The 16th round - Uncle D won whereas Auntie Kat lost. Since Uncle Maxwell had suggested the dildo earlier, it was Uncle D's turn to dare her as he pondered for a minute before walking over to her and whisper something into her ears. Her eyes bulged for a second as she shook her head repeatedly but to no avail as Uncle D then shrugged. I wonder what was it that he wanted her to do? Uncle D then voiced his disappointment to everyone.

" Guys, it looks like Kat wants to chicken out. I'm sorry. " Uncle D apologized, prompting Auntie Kat to lower her head as everyone stared at her.

" Fine. I will do it. " not wanting to be a spoilsport, Auntie Kat then agreed.

Uncle D then grinned as he knelt down and held the vibrating dildo by the base while Auntie Kat then stood up and went into the sumo squat position. Hmm? Uncle D then secured the dildo firmly in place onto the chair with his hand as Auntie Kat then closed her eyes in shame and started to move downwards, her pussy swallowing up the dildo as she went down all the way to the base before she then moved back up. It seems like Uncle D had dared her to fuck the dildo in front of everyone for a set amount of period as Auntie Kat then bit her lips and continued bobbing up and down of the vibrating dildo. A wet squelching sound along with the vibrator's buzzing sound echoed in the otherwise quiet room as everyone stared at the spectacle.

At first, she seemed pretty hesitant as she took slow plunges. It was natural I guess since she had that in her for close to 10minutes already and she already understood first hand just how much pleasure this thing could bring if added on the stimulation of pulling it in and out of her instead of just letting it vibrate inside of her. But as time went on and the pleasure built up, her pace quickened as well but it certainly did not take long for her moans to start escaping from her lips as one of her hands went over to her mouth, trying to muff out her voice whereas her other hand went down to the chair and held onto it for support as she continued riding the dildo like a rodeo. Each time she bobbed up and down, her black hair would sway along with the momentum, revealing her soft breasts hidden underneath which was also very gently swaying along with the momentum.

It was almost like seeing her getting fucked. Her moans reached a crescendo as juices started leaking out from her pussy, down onto the dildo and onto the chair in streams. It looked almost like she had started peeing as her whole body jolted repeatedly as she threw her head backward. " Ghh!! I cannot anymore.. "

She tried to catch her breath as it was already her second time squirting. Now I understood why Auntie Maxwell had told her that she would love this dildo. It looked like all strings to her had been cut off as Uncle D then helped her back down onto the wet chair that was stained with nothing but her juices and went back to his own as the 17th game started.
Old 08-06-2018, 08:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 475 / Power: 20
chrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of lightchrisdemon2004 is a glorious beacon of light

I came.........
Old 08-06-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8335 / Power: 20
qazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond reputeqazxcvbnm has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice read... made my boring day interesting.
Old 08-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 0
defired deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Great story bro …. camping for more juicy updates!
Old 08-06-2018, 02:06 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

great update TS.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 14
ryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samsterryanliew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Please share explicit L&M bro
Old 09-06-2018, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Shanks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping for more update
Old 09-06-2018, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 18
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by qazxcvbnm View Post
Very nice read... made my boring day interesting.
Dr. return +11
Old 10-06-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Babylonia deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

bro can share exhibition K,L and M? thanks great story btw
Old 10-06-2018, 01:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 0
Lucky8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, hoping for more!
Old 11-06-2018, 08:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future

As Daryl handed out the cards, Auntie Kat seemed fairly out of it as Auntie Maxwell then passed her the can of alcohol that she has yet to finish. " Come on, drink a little. You have to replenish your fluids. "

Auntie Kat then reluctantly finished the remaining. She looked really out of it. This was probably the first time I have seen her like this. I wonder what Jack would think if he woke up now and saw his Mom in this state. All of the guys in the room were already sporting a massive hard-on, myself included. As Daniel was about to change cards, I noticed that Uncle Maxwell started pushing a few cards over to Daniel whom looked at him in surprise but soon got the drift and accepted those spare cards. Needless to say with all 3 players cheating, Daniel was the winner and Auntie Kat was pronounced the loser once more.

" Huh..? Please.. no more.. " Auntie Kat pleaded. It seems like her body has reached her limit already. It was now Uncle Maxwell's turn to choose a dare for her.

" You can't take it anymore? " Uncle Maxwell then asked as Auntie Kat nodded repeatedly.

" What a shame, I was thinking of getting you an anal probe to spice things up a little bit. " Uncle Maxwell then continued. Hearing that made Auntie Kat shiver in fear of what he was still going to do.

" No more.. I can't take anymore, ok? Please? " Auntie Kat pleaded again.

" Hmm, fine. How about this. " Uncle Maxwell then laid out his proposal to her in black and white terms.

" Since we're approaching the end of the game already, I dare you to suck all of us here off. If you do so, I will remove the dildo for you, ok? "

" Huh..? " Auntie Kat was completely taken aback by his words. " I can't do that.. "

" Well it's either that or the anal probe. Take your pick. " Uncle Maxwell shrugged.

After contemplating it for a while, Auntie Kat bit down her lips once more as her body shook once more, signaling that she had cummed yet again. I wonder how many times has it been? The dildo inside of her certainly wasn't giving her much time to think. Auntie Maxwell then pretended to be a good guy as she then said. " Come on now, there's so many guys here. I will help you out. "

Auntie Kat then looked at her almost apologetically. There was no need for her to go through the forfeits with her but Auntie Maxwell still did. Why watch Mediacorp shows with their crappy acting when you have a red star award recipient right here in the flesh. Ultimately, it still boiled down to Auntie Kat's decision. She could exchange for a bit of freedom by using her mouth to satisfy the guys here or she could try enduring the current pleasure that was shooting all the way up her body and in addition to that, a new stimulus of an anal probe until the game ends. There weren't many rounds left but I bet just a few minutes would probably be like hell for her as those words then finally left her lips.

" Fine, I will do it. "
Old 11-06-2018, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 129 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 8
storylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find betterstorylistener is a living Saint! - you won't find better

oh yea!! new updates
Old 11-06-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

great update TS.
Old 11-06-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
urn0828 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

More update please TS...real hardon....
Advert Space Available