The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 03-01-2020, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1460 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
If I can go for broke, I'll bring Emma, Lili and Susu to Scandi countries. Then again, $100 notes are not spare change for me, so I will be happy to just bring one of them. Random musing haha.
Tall Susu? Wow haven't heard that name not thought of her for ages!
Old 03-01-2020, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Not that Susu. Oops revealing too much.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:50 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Not that Susu. Oops revealing too much.
Spill it man. Let it all out son, you'll feel much better...
Old 03-01-2020, 11:52 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1037 / Power: 12
uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
If I can go for broke, I'll bring Emma, Lili and Susu to Scandi countries. Then again, $100 notes are not spare change for me, so I will be happy to just bring one of them. Random musing haha.
An evening at one altitude with Aila is very good enough for me already.
Old 03-01-2020, 11:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1084 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3380 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
An evening at one altitude with Aila is very good enough for me already.
Ai La!!!

That black avatar is an eyesore.. I'm starting to forget how she looks and feels like liao..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:11 AM
Samster

uo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud ofuo90876 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Ai La!!!

That black avatar is an eyesore.. I'm starting to forget how she looks and feels like liao..
No use.. she doesn't respond too,. Actually I felt she has a bit of a mixed look as well. It's her eyes that protrude her soul.

That black avatar was created after that wummer claimed to do fj with her. Really an arse
Old 04-01-2020, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by uo90876 View Post
No use.. she doesn't respond too,. Actually I felt she has a bit of a mixed look as well. It's her eyes that protrude her soul.
Is it still in use? I've deleted it long time ago already
Old 04-01-2020, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/
just spot her give a syt look

but no history memory on her
watch her video
Old 04-01-2020, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
We still keep a glimmer of hope she will return. Haha
Old 04-01-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post
That's not her personal/China WC.. Already long abandoned..

IIRC Jiu Er was her jie mei here.. Was tempted to book her that time just to find out how AL was doing..

Old 04-01-2020, 12:39 AM
Samster

Quote:

Been a while since I've last seen that pic.. Feels real bittersweet..

I wonder how she's doing now, and if she has plans to return for another stint..
With her ravishing looks and excellent PR skills, she could easily do well elsewhere and not return. Wish her the best.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:48 AM
Not Activated

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1137 / Power: 0
di1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud ofdi1on has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

wow thanks man.
i was about to book her for tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paulanger View Post
Been lurking here for some time. Seen so many bros talk about bad services and I want to share this MR too.

Texted a few MLs couple of days ago and only managed to get this Monica ( https://sglonelyguy.org/monica-massage/ ).

Saw a previous MR so try lor. Rather inconvenient place to get to if you don’t drive. Far away from any MRT.

Looks like her in the first photo but a bit older.
Massage was done fully clothed which hid her flaws pretty well. Pretty face but won’t reject one.

When it came t sensual part, she wasn’t willing to go full nude as advertised. Only removed her top which revealed her small boobs. Not as big as what was in the photos.
Plus can see her waistline with lots of stretch marks. She says she has given birth before.

Anyway she did a CBJ and after a few minutes she gave up and says her mouth tired. Immediately she pull out the condom and started applying oil and wanked little me.

I was like huh? Anyway don’t want to complain anymore and just let it go.

Everything done in about 45 minutes.

So be warned bros. Not a RTM ML. Better to stick to Tang Tang. She’s more real.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartlock View Post
https://sglonelyguy.org/dian-dian-massage/
just spot her give a syt look

but no history memory on her
watch her video
She won't put the hashtag #nofilters for sure.
Old 04-01-2020, 12:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2360 / Power: 9
Vardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond reputeVardy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Knn say until got dragon got phoenix..

She better be what you say she is hor..
I think you already met her in last stint leh
Old 04-01-2020, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vardy View Post
I think you already met her in last stint leh
We talking about Li Li leh..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1