The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 12-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 19
Futaba deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Same An Qi, but feeling for her would be different now

When the fire had died off, rekindling will be a difficult task.

Anyway she did not mention about you now, not like last time whenever she sees me, sure to say "when is taikor coming over, wo hen xiang ta"
Of coz she don't mention anymore la...got so many 帅哥 at ACE for her to choose d.
Old 12-09-2013, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 21
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Hmmm....since when this thread become danok thread??
Bro dyelook and mesohorny:

Mai tong put thai liao prodwa Taikor yu ti Penang grot mak mak liao
Old 12-09-2013, 12:44 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Futaba View Post
Of coz she don't mention anymore la...got so many 帅哥 at ACE for her to choose d.
I think she realized that she could not compete with other chicks for the attention of this "chick magnet"
Old 12-09-2013, 09:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9632 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro dyelook and mesohorny:

Mai tong put thai liao prodwa Taikor yu ti Penang grot mak mak liao
grot arai wa!!!
kao yu Penang mai chai ti KL, phom mai glua ror...
Old 12-09-2013, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
grot arai wa!!!
kao yu Penang mai chai ti KL, phom mai glua ror...
jai yen yen pi dyelook....mai tong glua taikor Penang, tong glua fan taikor yu ti ACE, gin ter dai khrap
Old 13-09-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
malau deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Old 13-09-2013, 10:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by malau View Post
Upped you with 9 rak points that lifted you from negativity
Old 13-09-2013, 02:44 PM
Samster

Anyone going there tonight? I will be there after 10.30 pm
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 13-09-2013, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Local beauty queen-turned-pop star Soo Wincci is no stranger to having rich men coming up to her and offering her sums that range from RM30,000 to even RM1mil for 'special services'.Will you do that too if you have extra $ to spare.

http://www.dailychilli.com/happening...tuks-plaything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=j5PsgzbfVBM
Old 13-09-2013, 07:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sengseng View Post
Local beauty queen-turned-pop star Soo Wincci is no stranger to having rich men coming up to her and offering her sums that range from RM30,000 to even RM1mil for 'special services'.Will you do that too if you have extra $ to spare.

http://www.dailychilli.com/happening...tuks-plaything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=j5PsgzbfVBM
Nope I wont do that kind of splashing money for just one hole
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-09-2013, 03:53 AM
Samster

Met up with bro greyoldman who has a very deceptive nick. He is no way near that age, maybe just after puberty, hahahaha

Introduced that Sailormoon Ke Ke to him......and he should be writing his virgin FR and virgin bonking at ACE.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 14-09-2013, 09:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 16
sengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samstersengseng is a Helpful and Caring Samster

28 Thai GRO's caught at a night club in Jalan Conlay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=g4U-jwr2CCU
Old 15-09-2013, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 13
mesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymesoh0rny deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Met up with bro greyoldman who has a very deceptive nick. He is no way near that age, maybe just after puberty, hahahaha

Introduced that Sailormoon Ke Ke to him......and he should be writing his virgin FR and virgin bonking at ACE.
may not be grey, nor old..
but post FR slow slow haha...
how was the hunting at 10:30?
it was quiet when I was there til abt 8 something
Old 15-09-2013, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mesoh0rny View Post
may not be grey, nor old..
but post FR slow slow haha...
how was the hunting at 10:30?
it was quiet when I was there til abt 8 something
There was a big crowd of Malai Chai after 11 pm (usual for them to appear at that hour of the night)

Choosing PRC was a "hard" task for greyoldman who had experienced so many flip cars at ONE STOP Pasar Malam. Anyway he took fancy of Ke Ke and so I called in Ke Ke and without much hesitation, he went up with her.

After some time, Ke Ke came down the stairs and searched for me, saw me and came over and thanked me for introducing so many clients to her....I felt like an OKT. She complained that I had lost interest in her since the arrival of Ye Hua whom she is acquainted with. After some mumblings, she gave me a light peck on my wrinkled face and walked off to trap others. I thought I should deserve a free bonk

Ye Hua that night FFK and so I went home without unloading. The next morning, I hopped over to ACE at around 10 am. To my surprise, Ah Fang was negotiating with a potential ........she came over after nego did not materialize and I belanja her makan breakfast. She said she came back to KL in the early morning and straight away started work, without an opportune time to SMS me (should I believe that??) Anyway, nice bonking her after 2 months being away.

In my mind, I am contemplating to dump Ye Hua (she seems to be less friendly as before) and just only take up Ah Fang whom I had known since day 1 when she first started at ACE 5 years ago.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 15-09-2013, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
greyoldman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
There was a big crowd of Malai Chai after 11 pm (usual for them to appear at that hour of the night)

Choosing PRC was a "hard" task for greyoldman who had experienced so many flip cars at ONE STOP Pasar Malam. Anyway he took fancy of Ke Ke and so I called in Ke Ke and without much hesitation, he went up with her.

After some time, Ke Ke came down the stairs and searched for me, saw me and came over and thanked me for introducing so many clients to her....I felt like an OKT. She complained that I had lost interest in her since the arrival of Ye Hua whom she is acquainted with. After some mumblings, she gave me a light peck on my wrinkled face and walked off to trap others. I thought I should deserve a free bonk

Ye Hua that night FFK and so I went home without unloading. The next morning, I hopped over to ACE at around 10 am. To my surprise, Ah Fang was negotiating with a potential ........she came over after nego did not materialize and I belanja her makan breakfast. She said she came back to KL in the early morning and straight away started work, without an opportune time to SMS me (should I believe that??) Anyway, nice bonking her after 2 months being away.

In my mind, I am contemplating to dump Ye Hua (she seems to be less friendly as before) and just only take up Ah Fang whom I had known since day 1 when she first started at ACE 5 years ago.
glad you had fun the next day, bro pomrakthai! I just have a bit of time to write a FR for keke. So will post it shortly. Thanks for the intro pomrakthai!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1