The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 31-12-2019, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2675 / Power: 17
Docow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond reputeDocow1000 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

https://sglonelyguy.org/massage-co-co/

went to RTM coco. location changed again and quite inaccessible. think biz not good cos of location. maybe due to this, quite some use of handphone and sometimes one-handed at some point but it was still ok.

confirmed that she quite ditzy type. really plain vanilla, doesn't bathe with you. again, had the weird feeling that once session ended, the interaction become cold and waiting to leave so to prepare for next customer. saw my session ended about 15 mins early, took 90 mins session (which is $10 more ex than others now to think of it ). overall, still maintain it's 7 to 7.5 due to SYT, good boobs, chatty during massage and gives you number of shots as advertised.

no post to up: reading (please PM me your latest post); mattjb (please PM me your latest post); DevilChan78 (please PM me your latest post)

need to up more before I can return to this list:
wpns

Old 31-12-2019, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angellover View Post
It is girls nature to gossip, while they don’t like people to gossip on them
That, my fren, is so freaking true! Applies to some guys too lol
Old 31-12-2019, 03:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 17
nemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud ofnemo_ng has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Right. Fingering with panty on or?
Panty on. I only shifted it slightly. No resistance encountered so you can try pushing your luck. I was more turned on by her wetness...
Old 31-12-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!pistonedwy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yqz7 View Post
HOw’s her body? From the video looks a little meaty? Though that might not be a bad thing either.
Slim and petite but her service good and not time watcher, she staying at the rtc angpai Tian Niu place, hopefully can get some TN aura lol

Last edited by pistonedwy; 31-12-2019 at 04:49 PM.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1480 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2336 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Spa, MP all these kind of pricing. Basically ALL Spa or MP girls are FLs!

Depending what you pay from ala carte is what you get. Pay vanilla prices get vanilla service. Pay more, get everything... So don't be a fool. Go with eyes open.

Thanks bro whysocbleh for this very useful price reference!

Soa/MP Ala carte menu rates
Base/entrance/bed/room fee
$50 msg for 45min or 1hr

Additional/services fees
$50 hj (fully clothed)
$80 sn+hj
$100 sn+bj/cim
$150 upwards or fn and/or fj
Old 31-12-2019, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

Depending what you pay from ala carte is what you get. Pay vanilla prices get vanilla service. Pay more, get everything... So don't be a fool. Go with eyes open.

$50 msg for 45min or 1hr

Additional/services fees
$50 hj (fully clothed)
$80 sn+hj
$100 sn+bj/cim
You meant you don't know about these price guidelines?

$50 for HJ can roam. Some chop you says add up to $80 can roam. Usually $80 or $100 you can land yourself a decent BM, teasing and BJ. FJ ownself nego.

One other bendfit is can ownself nego last time, no standard for shop.

I dunno how the spa market is spoiled these days? My purpose most of the time is to get a proper massage when in shop.
Old 31-12-2019, 05:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 422 / Power: 5
whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopiosteve View Post

$50 msg for 45min or 1hr

Additional/services fees
$50 hj (fully clothed)
$80 sn+hj
$100 sn+bj/cim
Welcome.

I think some fn/fj can get for lower, like 120/130. I guess is depends on shop and/or like bro blu3 mentioned, must nego.

$200 total is very high, I think many bros would be against forking out that much for a spa/mp bonk. (cmiiw)
Old 31-12-2019, 06:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 641 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2536 / Power: 11
aaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond reputeaaazzz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaazzz View Post
Anyone ? Any FR?
Old 31-12-2019, 06:24 PM
Samster

Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
You meant you don't know about these price guidelines?

$50 for HJ can roam. Some chop you says add up to $80 can roam. Usually $80 or $100 you can land yourself a decent BM, teasing and BJ. FJ ownself nego. .
Aiya of course I know. Wanted to bump the info so other bros know what they are in for when they go spa or MPs. They will get fleeced.

Haven't you noticed? A small raie in MP girls on the websites. So this is increasingly relevant. Also want to make known that all MP/spa girls are FLs. So don't be silly thinking otherwise.
Old 31-12-2019, 06:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whysocbleh View Post
$200 total is very high, I think many bros would be against forking out that much for a spa/mp bonk. (cmiiw)
You'd be surprised... Many become blur because the girl chio. Even your calculation, just SN to see tits and a hj can be $80. Plus $50 entrance fee, that total to $130 just to see tits!

So $200 for full course is not too far fetched. And the girls know it!!!
Old 31-12-2019, 09:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 626 / Power: 9
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by pistonedwy View Post
Slim and petite but her service good and not time watcher, she staying at the rtc angpai Tian Niu place, hopefully can get some TN aura lol
Triggered.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

whysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwhysocbleh is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu3 View Post
I dunno how the spa market is spoiled these days? My purpose most of the time is to get a proper massage when in shop.
Spa/mp almost guaranteed to get proper msg?
Old 31-12-2019, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo_ng View Post
Resemblance to photo is around 70%. Face is not as long. The girl in the video is more resemblance of her.
She is really slender. Petite. Boobs are nice and soft... good match for her figure. Her nips are small like raisin and very suckable.
Are her boobs rly big? C cups? Big B?
Gamsia in advance.
Old 31-12-2019, 09:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2344 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

This part I guess bro blue meant on clean MP ones la bro.
Some clean ones go for good massage.
The sasa MP type are basically fuck shop like those famous SBR last time and many others so prepare to bring extra $ for what choice u want for extras.

Quote:
Old 31-12-2019, 09:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Not really. If got aunties and beefy woman then higher chances. I am refering to those with uniform one lah. Of course not 1-2 ladies skimpyly dressed shops, or fuck shops lah.

Go to the right place for the right service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1