The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, clammedshut, Coco, sierra

Old 02-03-2014, 02:03 AM
rulers

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wujifoot View Post
Since you are asked for feedback, I will give you mine.

I think Sayako will have her own legion of fans, but unfortunately, this does not include me. Hope you don't get offended, I think some of you like yourself and BNY is so ardent that it seems you are really promoting on her behalf.

I would say one cannot fault her on her application of the SM profession, and she does tries to understand and give her best. However, maybe at the rates she is charging (always round off to 400) this is the minimum you would expect. Unlike PRCs who charges 100-150, sometimes any drop in quality, you can close one eye.

Looks is subjective, personally, I think she is decent. However, maybe as a regular of Lasiora and Sweet devil, I am spoilt by the quality of the mistresses I have experienced there. To put it across nicely, if I have to pay so much, I would wait for a trip to Japan, or a trip by these Lasiora mistresses to come the Singapore shores.

She is generally hard in her application, while I prefer a more sensual type of domination. The last thing is that she only allowed me to relieve myself. I would love to have a mistress finish the job for me... but I think this is not her style.

Again, this is just my personal view, and I have only sessioned her once. So for brothers who really enjoyed her session, I can understand, and I don't wish go into a argument who's right / wrong.

If Sayako is tuning in, I wish her all the best, and I am sure some brothers who have a different preference will find her very worthy, if not, she would not be returning here so often.
Some PRCs even got charge $80 for SM. But of course $80 she will have no tools at all. Example last november I tried that Keke from HT69, she charge $80 for SM. Somemore her $80 is include room. Keke's age looks around 29 to 32.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 13
blacknyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Since you are asked for feedback, I will give you mine.

I think Sayako will have her own legion of fans, but unfortunately, this does not include me. Hope you don't get offended, I think some of you like yourself and BNY is so ardent that it seems you are really promoting on her behalf.

I would say one cannot fault her on her application of the SM profession, and she does tries to understand and give her best. However, maybe at the rates she is charging (always round off to 400) this is the minimum you would expect. Unlike PRCs who charges 100-150, sometimes any drop in quality, you can close one eye.

Looks is subjective, personally, I think she is decent. However, maybe as a regular of Lasiora and Sweet devil, I am spoilt by the quality of the mistresses I have experienced there. To put it across nicely, if I have to pay so much, I would wait for a trip to Japan, or a trip by these Lasiora mistresses to come the Singapore shores.

She is generally hard in her application, while I prefer a more sensual type of domination. The last thing is that she only allowed me to relieve myself. I would love to have a mistress finish the job for me... but I think this is not her style.

Again, this is just my personal view, and I have only sessioned her once. So for brothers who really enjoyed her session, I can understand, and I don't wish go into a argument who's right / wrong.

If Sayako is tuning in, I wish her all the best, and I am sure some brothers who have a different preference will find her very worthy, if not, she would not be returning here so often.
Hi Bro Wujifoot,

Thank you for your message & I think the great thing about this forum is that it is a platform that provides all of us with the ability to express our views & opinions.

I have known Mistress Sayako now for over 2 years. In SG, it is rare to find such a professional dominatrix like her. I have enjoyed my sessions with her. My memories of our sessions always bring a smile to my face
Over those 2 years I have built up a good friendship with her & long may that continue. So I am happy to continue "promoting" her visits for 2 reasons. Firstly, she provides great BDSM sessions for her slaves. If a slave doesn't enjoy the type of session, that's fine. It's best to take your business elsewhere. Secondly, I know how important it is in business to receive referrals and she is a Mistress that deserves referrals in my opinion. She is very good and professional at what she does & if I can help my friend with her business, I will continue to do so.

Mistress Sayako arrives in Singapore this coming Tuesday 4th March

B 'n' Y

Last edited by blacknyellow; 02-03-2014 at 09:19 AM. Reason: Bad English
Old 02-03-2014, 02:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro blacknyellow,

Understand from your post that you are quite close to Mistress Sayako.

If I may make a small request, perhaps bro could do all us deprived KL Malaysian subs a huge favour by asking Mistress Sayako to perhaps consider holding some sessions in KL?

Thanks vey much for your assistance.
Old 02-03-2014, 04:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 19
Schrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSchrodinger is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Actually I wonder how many are serving mistress sayako frequently? ...
As with Bro Wuji, I am of the opinion that yes, Mistress Sayako is good - but for other subs.

I have been fortunate to serve dommes all over the world and sometimes, despite believing that I will definitely love sessioning with a certain domme based on what I see on her site, seeing the reviews, etc - it does not turn out as expected. And it's not because pics do not look like the actual person, or she did not turn out as reviewed - sometimes 'it does exactly what it says on the tin', but what the tin cannot describe is rhythm and chemistry. The intangible thing that can make or break a session for me.

So yes - Mistress Sayako is by all accounts a great professional domme. Good skills, intuition and all. Definitely one to recommend that subs serve at least once if they can. For me, that once was enjoyable but not mind-blowing. BDSM is one genre where 'to each his own' applies to the fullest extent.

And yes - whenever I receive Mistress' Sayako's kind email informing me that she is returning, my first thought is 'I am going to see Bro BnY post in this thread'... Undeniably her no.1 fan here!
Old 02-03-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 14
wujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samsterwujifoot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

new prc mistress alert ...

http://www.collarme.com/personals/v/2003519/details.htm
Old 02-03-2014, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
As with Bro Wuji, I am of the opinion that yes, Mistress Sayako is good - but for other subs.

I have been fortunate to serve dommes all over the world and sometimes, despite believing that I will definitely love sessioning with a certain domme based on what I see on her site, seeing the reviews, etc - it does not turn out as expected. And it's not because pics do not look like the actual person, or she did not turn out as reviewed - sometimes 'it does exactly what it says on the tin', but what the tin cannot describe is rhythm and chemistry. The intangible thing that can make or break a session for me.

So yes - Mistress Sayako is by all accounts a great professional domme. Good skills, intuition and all. Definitely one to recommend that subs serve at least once if they can. For me, that once was enjoyable but not mind-blowing. BDSM is one genre where 'to each his own' applies to the fullest extent.

And yes - whenever I receive Mistress' Sayako's kind email informing me that she is returning, my first thought is 'I am going to see Bro BnY post in this thread'... Undeniably her no.1 fan here!

Dear Bro Schrodinger,

You crack me up! You make me smile!

B 'n' Y
Old 02-03-2014, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bscoopy View Post
Hi bro blacknyellow,

Understand from your post that you are quite close to Mistress Sayako.

If I may make a small request, perhaps bro could do all us deprived KL Malaysian subs a huge favour by asking Mistress Sayako to perhaps consider holding some sessions in KL?

Thanks vey much for your assistance.
Dear Bro Bscoopy,

I will pass on the message to Mistress Sayako about visiting KL. I think she would be game for it. It might be a bit short notice for her to change her plans for the next 10 days. However, she visits Singapore every 3-4 months. In the past she has visited Jakarta a couple of times, so a visit to KL will only complement her continued domination of South East Asia!

Best wishes

B 'n' Y
Old 03-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BornHentai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoundDo9 View Post
<snip>
The time management side is hard though, especially for your first time, and the session time is the bare bone minimal. I always read the rates page as 20,000円/70m = 60 m play time and 10 m to meet, greet, talk and ideally shower. Once again this could be my error. I honestly don't think the receptionist know much of what happens in the room ( these days even more so ). Normally, as I'm sure you now know, once you enter the room they will call the office and the clock starts ticking, any thing you can do to prepare ahead is a bonus. That's why a lot of Japanese clients check in, call in there room number and then shower.
You make a good point about the shower time before the play. But what about Akiho telling me to get in the shower with 10 minutes still remaining out of the 70? She counted the post-play shower + changing time as part of the session too.

If she was so not into my session that she was going to clockwatch that badly, then she shouldn't have agreed to do it in the first place and refunded my money so I could see another Mistress.

Quote:
I agree strongly that visiting a SM bar will prepare you better for the SM scene, but while many mistresses in the SM bars also belong to an club the language is probably the biggest issue. The experience of trying to communicate about fetish interests using language where neither is comfortable is hard. 

I remember in a bar trying to correct a mistress who in broken English was trying to explain Kinbaku, when she used the term hanging.
- In English we use the word "suspenssion" I said.
- and I like bondage and suspension, I boldly stated.
She got up, walked over to an big bookshelf and picked up a book and brought it over to the couch we where sitting on.
- this is hanging in Japan, she said pointing to an elaborate Kinbaku picture of a body suspended by asanawa rope.
- this is suspension in Japan, she said pointing to another page with a picture of a body suspended in the air by hooks through the skin.
- hanging, I quickly corrected my previous statement, I like hanging! 
LOL you dodged a bullet. But thanks to the bilingual checklist I was able to communicate quite easily what I was really interested and what I was not so interested in (and could have done so even if I couldn't speak any Japanese at all). It was just that she didn't bother to take it in.

Quote:
Like many of the other members on this forum I've seen Ms Akiho, and I can only say that in my experience she is an excellent mistess who truly loves playing. She is an well rounded player that in my experience adjust her sessions to fit the submissives level. 
Level maybe, but style? She quite obviously wasn't interested in doing a hardcore rape scene on me. I'm guessing that she isn't the acting type. And believe me this is not a communication difficulty, since the word "reipu" is a well-established loanword in Japanese, widely understood by everyone, especially Mistresses.

And sorry to bash a Mistress that you like, but I was appalled that she displayed absolutely no interest in whether I enjoyed the session, and responded to a suggestion that I made with a dismissive "nothing can be done about it".

Quote:
While her English is light years ahead of my Japanese, it's not perfect. Despite that I have never experienced any problems while communicating with her.
My session was years ago so maybe her English has improved since then. But when I met her we definitely found it easier to communicate in Japanese even though I had only started learning it from scratch a few months earlier. With this and the bilingual checklist, we could communicate OK.

I only mentioned her English ability because I thought it was a bit dishonest that even then she was promoting her language ability, especially when there are Mistresses out there that speak much better English. My Japanese now is light-years better than it was then (which in turn was better than Akiho's English), and yet both Rinko of Shikkoku no Venus (can't comment on her session abilities because she cancelled at the last minute) and Yayoi who used to work at Eureka speak better English than my Japanese
Old 03-03-2014, 01:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 128 / Power: 11
onsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyonsenmaster deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Am so sorry to hear about the negative experience with M Akiho. I had my fair share of negative experiences in Japan as well. Fortunately, my sessions with Akiho have been positive thus far. Most mistresses in Japan are fairly strict when it comes to play time, although there have been a few who were quite generous, provided they didn't have another appointment after the session.

The after-session shower shouldn't have been part of the 70 mins, but the preceding shower is. What I do is check in well ahead of time, usually 60 mins before, enjoy a hot shower, relax a bit and dial the club to let them know the room number. Most love hotels do not allow you to open the door once you have closed them (it's locked magnetically), so in cases like these, the receptionist will usually call and ask if they should open to allow the person (mistress) in. Alternatively, you can let them know that you will be expecting someone soon.
Old 03-03-2014, 03:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
bscoopy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacknyellow View Post
Dear Bro Bscoopy,

I will pass on the message to Mistress Sayako about visiting KL. I think she would be game for it. It might be a bit short notice for her to change her plans for the next 10 days. However, she visits Singapore every 3-4 months. In the past she has visited Jakarta a couple of times, so a visit to KL will only complement her continued domination of South East Asia!

Best wishes

B 'n' Y
Hi bro B 'n' Y,

Sincerely appreciate you passing the message to Mistress Sayako about visiting KL. Let's hope she will visit KL at least once or more, it would be really great news for us KL subs! Fingers crossed.....!

Thanks again,

Bscoopy
Old 03-03-2014, 07:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
meganfoxer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schrodinger View Post
Surfed a bit and came across these FLs who are listed as being able to do SM.
I HAVE NOT tried out any of them as my recent schedule limits my availability - just listing them down in case any punter here feels adventurous.

http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8485#more-8485
http://www.sgsexcapades.net/?p=8438#more-8438
http://www.$$$$$$.com/feifei_hc.php
http://www.$$$$$$.com/may_hc.php
http://sgshiok.info/jenny-82210783/

This one lists only golden shower, not SM:
http://sgshiok.info/xena82325350/
Any FR for the 1st one aka Xue Juan??
I really wanna try SM session for the 1st time but, i cannot speak mandarin. So, will that affect our session?? Does SM depend on communication so much??
Old 03-03-2014, 08:56 PM
Samster

HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Born,

A majority of my previous comments where trying to be generic rather then specific.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BornHentai View Post
You make a good point about the shower time before the play. But what about Akiho telling me to get in the shower with 10 minutes still remaining out of the 70? She counted the post-play shower + changing time as part of the session too.

If she was so not into my session that she was going to clockwatch that badly, then she shouldn't have agreed to do it in the first place and refunded my money so I could see another Mistress.
  • I understand that you had a session which did not meet your expectations. The better way to follow it up could have been to talk to the La Siora Office at the time. But I understand that might not have been easy either.

Quote:
And sorry to bash a Mistress that you like, but I was appalled that she displayed absolutely no interest in whether I enjoyed the session, and responded to a suggestion that I made with a dismissive "nothing can be done about it".
  • 十人十色 And since I'm on the subject of idioms and proverbs. I'm sure your familiare with how often Japanese people use them. 後の祭り is just that, and while it might sound cold and deliberate in english it's just a common expression describing a lost oppertunity to a Japanese speaker. I think you might have overanalysed what happened. But hey I, as you pointed out, like her.

Quote:
I only mentioned her English ability because I thought it was a bit dishonest that even then she was promoting her language ability,
  • I think the clubs, which create and maintains the pages, have a much larger responsibility. I would say that if looked at her English level at the time listed as "Very good", and corralate it with the column "sessions with non Japanese" which is listed as "a few" this is what should have set of an alarm bell. Anyway "nothing can be done about it now"! ( see what I did there ) ok bad joke

Quote:
Rinko of Shikkoku no Venus (can't comment on her session abilities because she cancelled at the last minute) and Yayoi who used to work at Eureka speak better English than my Japanese
  • Rinko-san's English, I would say, is on par with Akiho-san. Yayoi-san's English is very good, with a cute american accent. It was a loss when she's left Eureka.

HD.

Last edited by HoundDo9; 04-03-2014 at 07:52 AM.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:26 PM
reuser

how much does a japanese domme typically charge for a 1 Hour session? So is it SGD $400?

Last edited by reuser; 03-03-2014 at 09:48 PM.
Old 03-03-2014, 09:45 PM
reuser

Quote:
$80 for 1 Hour is very cheap.

I just went to her ad but why her ad don't have her handphone number then how to contact her?!
Old 03-03-2014, 10:36 PM
Samster

HoundDo9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuser View Post
how much does a japanese domme typically charge for a 1 Hour session? So is it SGD $400?
Bro Reuse,

In Japan it's normally between ¥16,000円-¥20,000円 per hour, that translates to about SG$200-SG$240 per hour. Room not included.
If you go for bargin long stays your hourly rate can drop quite a bit, but that's for 4-5 hour sessions, which might set also give you late checkout depending the room terms.

HD.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1